tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'  Empty 'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'

Post  Carol Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6WPPZ5LmfBs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wEP0Szw6unk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Published on Nov 12, 2012 -Join Kenneth, John and Cathy in the chat room while we welcome special guest Kat Kerr, author of the book "Revealing Heaven an Eyewitness Account" to the show.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'  Empty Re: 'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'

Post  Carol Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2DJAUygbU
    http://www.revealingheaven.com
    Revealing Heaven by Kat Kerr. The most amazing account of Heaven!

oliverclay
    oliverclay

'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'  Empty Amazing videos

Post  oliverclay Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:28 am

These two videos are really amazing and tell some facts about the heaven, After watching it once you think about the it dream of this thing.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 am

I have been watching Near Death Testimonies and its amazing that our world does not take this information more to the heart.

This guy has done some good research.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AfterlifeTVChannel
    About Afterlife TV - Searching for Evidence of Life After Death

Join afterlife investigator Bob Olson as he talks with experts and ordinary people who've had extraordinary experiences. Afterlife TV covers near-death experience, spirit communication, out of body experience, after-death communication, past-life regression, life-between-lives regression, psychic mediums, soul planning, soul contracts, deathbed visions, past-life memories, dream visitations, spiritual growth, God, heaven, hell and so much more.

This Doctors testimony is excellent.

Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife with Dr. Eben Alexander III

"Proof Of Heaven is Dr. Eben Alexander III's #1 New York Times Bestselling book about his near-death experience. A Harvard and Duke associated academic neurosurgeon, Dr. Eben Alexander's brain was suddenly attacked by a rare illness. In fact, it was the part of the brain that essentially makes us human, thereby making his near-death experience much more compelling to scientists and skeptics because his brain was incapable of imagination or hallucination. For seven days he lay in a coma while journeying into the afterlife. Guided by a spiritual being yet having no memory of his physical (human) existence, Eben learned about life after death, our purpose for being here, the power of prayer, insights about why evil is allowed to exist in our world, and so much more. I'm honored to share this in-depth interview with one of the most likable and eloquent scientists of our time."
    ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:16 pm

oliverclay wrote:These two videos are really amazing and tell some facts about the heaven, After watching it once you think about the it dream of this thing.

I know what you mean Oliver, I had a few NDE and afterwards was quite angry I didn't pass over because it is just so incredibly beautiful and well here - just read Drudge and instantly go into a major depression at how horrific life can be for so many. There is no negativity in the heavely realm. I've often thought the veil of forgetfulness was really there to help us bear the trials and tribulations of what is happening on earth. By now of course I'm convinced that this poor planet is under the dominion of Satan, the enemy as Kat Kerr speaks of.

Even in the story of the boy who came back from heaven he spoke of how Satan appeared before him immediately after the accident telling him the accident was his fault. Yet this boy also was taken to heaven while his body healed during his own NDE and he spoke of many things he saw there as well. Their stories create longing to go back to our true home. Yet the challenge is to stay here during our alloted time and hold the light in such a dark endangered world. Even in our dreams we are meant to do the "right thing - right action".

I think the most heartening aspect of ones faith is the acceptance that we enter into the heavenly realm via god's grace. We just need to seek forgiveness and focus on doing the right thing (live with spiritual integrity) during our life on the planet.

I think many of us were really hoping for the galactic wave to pass through this solar system and bring humanity into an age of enlightenment. This is still a hope as it tends to be darkest before the dawn - but just how dark does it have to get. I'm just glad there are folks like Kat Kerr out there spreading their testimony so hope can remain alive for those who have yet to find the path and for those who are on the spiritual path back to source.

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Carol wrote:
    oliverclay wrote:These two videos are really amazing and tell some facts about the heaven, After watching it once you think about the it dream of this thing.

I know what you mean Oliver, I had a few NDE and afterwards was quite angry I didn't pass over because it is just so incredibly beautiful and well here - just read Drudge and instantly go into a major depression at how horrific life can be for so many. There is no negativity in the heavely realm. I've often thought the veil of forgetfulness was really there to help us bear the trials and tribulations of what is happening on earth. By now of course I'm convinced that this poor planet is under the dominion of Satan, the enemy as Kat Kerr speaks of.

Even in the story of the boy who came back from heaven he spoke of how Satan appeared before him immediately after the accident telling him the accident was his fault. Yet this boy also was taken to heaven while his body healed during his own NDE and he spoke of many things he saw there as well. Their stories create longing to go back to our true home. Yet the challenge is to stay here during our alloted time and hold the light in such a dark endangered world. Even in our dreams we are meant to do the "right thing - right action".

I think the most heartening aspect of ones faith is the acceptance that we enter into the heavenly realm via god's grace. We just need to seek forgiveness and focus on doing the right thing (live with spiritual integrity) during our life on the planet.

I think many of us were really hoping for the galactic wave to pass through this solar system and bring humanity into an age of enlightenment. This is still a hope as it tends to be darkest before the dawn - but just how dark does it have to get. I'm just glad there are folks like Kat Kerr out there spreading their testimony so hope can remain alive for those who have yet to find the path and for those who are on the spiritual path back to source.

That`s why unison with God is essential so we can understand and rely on Source of life to guide us through every experience.
    Not religious unison - personal. When one is united with God consciously ,they realize that they are united with everybody.
    oliverclay
    oliverclay

'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'  Empty Reminds me

Post  oliverclay Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 am

What the special thing this video remind me is that there are few incidents around my town when person get dead and after some time he get alive and told these kind of experiences.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:25 am

exactly..there is unity in the afterlife with similar types of experiences.

oliverclay
    oliverclay

'Revealing Heaven with Kat Kerr'  Empty i want to share something

Post  oliverclay Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:14 am

Carol wrote:exactly..there is unity in the afterlife with similar types of experiences.

But you explained it very well.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 am