tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Questionnaire Chakra Test results..

Neteru
    Neteru

Questionnaire Chakra Test results.. Empty Questionnaire Chakra Test results..

Post  Neteru Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 pm

According to a series of several questions, my chakras are active as follows:

Root: under-active (-38%)
    Sacral: under-active (-50%)
    Navel: under-active (-19%)
    Heart: under-active (-56%)
    Throat: open (0%)
    Third Eye: open (25%)
    Crown: under-active (-6%)

Not looking very good if this is anywhere near accurate. It basically asks you questions about your personality and life style.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Questionnaire Chakra Test results.. Empty Re: Questionnaire Chakra Test results..

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 am

I've fallen for doing tests like that before Neteru, out of curiosity and for a bit of fun. Do you really think answering a few questions would reveal such things about us? I wouldn't pay any attention to the results if I were you. Is it the one where they then go on to try to sell you crystals that you 'need' to get yourself back into balance? Just a money-making scam imo. I love you
    Neteru
    Neteru

Questionnaire Chakra Test results.. Empty Re: Questionnaire Chakra Test results..

Post  Neteru Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:11 am

Nope just a site that asks you questions and gives you a result. I never go to sites that look like they are selling anything. I know it cannot tell me literally how open my chakras are, but the test does reveal a lot about your personality.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:42 am