tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
devakas
Sanicle
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Chimpsky
lawlessline
Jenetta
giovonni
burgundia
Carol
Floyd
lindabaker
16 posters

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 4 Empty Re: Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:19 pm

I'll read it, but watch out! I might make suggestions! I've written several articles and plays, which were picked up by a publisher. It takes longer than anyone might think. In my case, upon the fourth re-write, the stories were short enough. Fair warning! Editor at large! Hee hee, love you Orthodoxymoron!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 4 Empty Re: Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:28 pm

My first comment on first paragraph: "I doubt that it will end well." Okaaay, well, then, I am not so motiviated to continue reading.

Tough suggestion: How about "I'm not sure how it will end." That way, we are intrigued. Hmmm?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:36 pm

My last comment that's public, I'll do the rest by private message, with Orthodoxymoron's permission.

I would love to read this story in the third person, not the first person. Instead of "I did this and I think that," it would be truly cool to hear about some guy, who had a good idea, and did these things. He could have a real everyday name and a cool funny avatar name as well...then we could relate to him, cheer for him, etc.

ok I'm done.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Thank-you Linda. I'd really like to see someone on the 'inside' do the project properly. Also, what I post is not about giving people what they want, and telling people what they want to hear -- even though I know this is the bottom-line (other than the bottom-line). I wrote that 'things not turning out well for me' statement seemingly a couple of years ago -- and if you knew what has happened to me since then (in connection with what I have posted), that statement was truly prophetic. I have experienced a hell that I wouldn't wish on anyone. If I hadn't already been crazy, I'm sure it would've pushed me over the edge -- and I'm not kidding. The first person approach just seems easier to me -- and it's sort of a meditation -- but I'd actually like to have several versions of the basic idea -- which might even include a dissertation-style version (with pages of footnotes). Thank-you for your interest. BTW -- did you listen to that A. Graham Maxwell interview?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 am

ODM: I see what you are going after then, with your writing. Not for the public, but for yourself, which is great. However, it does have the potential for mass viewing in case you didn't know. You are smart and full of thought and have details out the wazoo. Just sayin' that other people would be interested if you really made it into a novel. The content stands alone. I was more about nuts and bolts.

I watched the first third of the video and had to entertain out of town family. Now, I've lost the post where you first installed it. Linkie? I'll watch the rest of it...he was an authentic man.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:54 am

Another update has appeared from Steve Beckow re John Lear. I do feel sorry for this guy and will be interested to hear how 'Grener' gets out of this one.

Again I don’t think I can not return to mention this matter. With this post, I believe I’ve now attended to all loose threads and will not be posting more unless a matter again arises that I cannot fail to address.

John Lear has denied that he wrote the account alleged to have come from him saying he was on board the Neptune. Here is his denial posted to Godlike Productions:

Re: I am the real John Lear… ask me a question

The following missive has been travelling through out the universe with a story that is absolute nonsense. Normally I would play along for a little fun. But in this case I think that would only muddy the waters as I think this is clearly a disinformation attempt to discredit me. I mean, why bother? Anyway, have a nice read but its only nonsense. the original spelling has not been corrected. I’ve never heard of a Mr. Beckow.

I have heard of John and I accept his credibility without question. I don’t believe his denial is a fake or a contrivance.

His URL is http://thelivingmoon.com. His email address is available in his profile on Godlike Productions. (1) I don’t think it would be fair of me to post it here.

Grener appears to have said that it was John Lear who was on board the ships. I post the relevant part of the transcript here.

SB: All right, Grener. Thank you. I’m going to ask you three questions that I hope you’ll answer just very quickly so that I don’t lose too much of this hour to them.

Accounts are starting to emerge of people who are claiming to be on the Neptune. There’s one account that features a description from John Lear, who used to write about UFOs and Area 51. Is that an accurate, reliable account?

G: Yes.

SB: Some people raised their eyebrows when he said he put a deodorant strip under his arms. Is that true?

G: Well, you can do whatever you want! That is the thing. You don’t have to.

SB: But the account was—

G: But frankly, that would be quite unusual.

SB: So the account was accurate?

G: There are some accounts that are coming forward that are very accurate—

SB: All right.

G: —‌and will be shown as reliable, some more than others.

SB: Including photographs?

G: That is correct.

One could say things like, well, Grener did not directly say it was John Lear’s account, when I asked him to confirm he did not directly answer me, etc. But that would be splitting hairs and prevaricating.

I’d like to talk to Grener first before reaching a final conclusion about his own statement. But certainly, the claim that the original account came from John Lear has been successfully contradicted. Whether the CIA or some other agency put it out is not known.

Whether Grener can or cannot reconcile his own statement remains to be seen. I will ask him about the matter after I return.
    Link: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/john-lear-contradicts-account/#more-95568

Here's a link to John Lear's entry at GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg1
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 am

Wow, they are asking John Lear all sort of questions and some of his answers are amazing. Crazy Happy Here's an example........

Question 3 - Who operates all the vehicles that appear to be parked around the Earth and the Sun?
    Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1305765

Around the earth: ET's and us. Around the sun ET's only.
    There are about 300 different 'races' of ET's that live inside the sun.

The thread is up to 162 pages so far and it looks as though it'll be a fun read. cheers

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Thank-you Linda. This (my various and sundry threads) is really just a record of my thrashing about on the internet, in my attempt to understand things which I probably have no business dealing with. It's really intuitive and pseudo-intellectual. It's not scholarly or balanced at all. In its original form, my material is not well suited to the general public. I'd almost rather see someone on the inside properly answer the questions, and I hesitate to say it, make it their book project. I realize that this is probably economic suicide, but I'm pretty good at that. I've had a lot of experience. It's hard to proceed when I'm just speculating on some rather volatile subject matter. Also, I wish to remain completely anonymous, which would be difficult if I started dealing directly with editors, publishers, et al. I have no idea what to do. I'm too tired and disillusioned to think properly.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Oxy. Just publish your book under a pseudonym then either give it away free ask for donations or sell it online in PDF form. You dont need a publisher. Perhaps a paypal account and a small website. Im sure members here will help you.

I recall suggesting you do this a while back lol. Have you just picked up the thougt form!

Finish it first.

http://www.scottmarlowe.com/post/Places-to-Sell-Your-E-Book-Online-Part-1-Introduction.aspx
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Thank-you Floyd. The problem is that my questions were posed to those at the top of the food-chain, and they tend to be rather illusive and silent. They seem to Rule by Secrecy. So really, I don't have a clue regarding all of this. Remember the first episode of the 'V' remake, where Chad interviews Anna on the New York Queen Ship? In a sense, that's what I'm aiming for. Can you imagine that setting -- but with the questions I've posed -- in a series of six hour interviews?? I'm not sure this would be wise for prime-time -- but it would be spellbindingly fascinating. You're right. I should just shut-up and write. See you in six weeks!
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Ortho you are the best writer.

i wish I had a tiny drop of your talent.

i just listen you like a music with beautiful notes, i am not fond of lyrics ususally.

much respect
    Devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 pm

giovonni wrote:i am quite sure much of this insightful info has been already well versed by many individuals here...

Still it is worth reviewing again... study

James Gilliland describes seven steps to positive ET contact. A special Thank You to Jon Kelly for his amazing article!
    http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vancouver/seven-steps-to-positive-et-contact-on-ufo-mountain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKuKJYLlgPU&feature=player_embedded#!

Dear Gio,

I really like James and how he is nice to other people.
    The problem with the video is that he is using Bhagavad Gita knowledge in a mode of passion for the purpose of some.
    Vedas knowledge was guarded and preserved AS IS, without interpretation. Thanks to those guardians, who blessed us to get know Vedas. This is why it is still available in pure version. Swami Prabhupada was sent to West to translate Vedic literature from Sanskrit AS IS that many would not misinterpret. It is said that it is bad karma to use the knowledge for self service purpose. This truth should be given as is. I love what James quoted from Vedas, it is nice. But the title is not from Vedas. Or even 7 steps. It may have misleading goal for other people or start new future religions. Just look how all theories start because of ego and converts to religions. And all from Vedas, but so distorted. scary brrr..

As I said I fond of people he is surrounded and I like his ‘humble’ personality and I wish him the best. Vedic knowledge was given to ALL to realize who we are and how cosmic energies works, but not to make new blocks in our understanding. I would love to hear some day that he destroyed this video or told what it really means without interpretation.

Friends?
    devakas

Last edited by devakas on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:53 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Floyd. The problem is that my questions were posed to those at the top of the food-chain, and they tend to be rather illusive and silent. They seem to Rule by Secrecy. So really, I don't have a clue regarding all of this. Remember the first episode of the 'V' remake, where Chad interviews Anna on the New York Queen Ship? In a sense, that's what I'm aiming for. Can you imagine that setting -- but with the questions I've posed -- in a series of six hour interviews?? I'm not sure this would be wise for prime-time -- but it would be spellbindingly fascinating. You're right. I should just shut-up and write. See you in six weeks!

Just write the bugger lad.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. I come in peace. I'd really like to see someone on the 'inside' do the project properly. Also, what I post is not about giving people what they want, and telling people what they want to hear -- even though I know this is the bottom-line (other than the bottom-line). I wrote that 'things not turning out well for me' statement (at the beginning of the sample-chapter) seemingly a couple of years ago -- and if you knew what has happened to me since then (in connection with what I have posted), that statement was truly prophetic. I have experienced a hell that I wouldn't wish on anyone. If I hadn't already been crazy, I'm sure it would've pushed me over the edge -- and I'm not kidding. The first person approach just seems easier to me -- and it's sort of a meditation -- but I'd actually like to have several versions of the basic idea -- which might even include a dissertation-style version (with pages of footnotes). This (my various and sundry threads) is really just a record of my thrashing about on the internet, in my attempt to understand things which I probably have no business dealing with. It's really intuitive and pseudo-intellectual. It's not scholarly or balanced at all. In its original form, my material is not well suited to the general public.

I'd almost rather see someone on the inside properly answer the questions, and I hesitate to say it, make it their book project. I realize that this is probably economic suicide, but I'm pretty good at that. I've had a lot of experience. If I ever used someone else's words in a book (which will probably never materialize) I would insist that proper credit be given, and that proper monetary compensation be given. My primary motivation is altruistic, but I am somewhat financially challenged at this point. I'd probably prefer for 'my book' to be 'someone else's book' so that I could remain anonymous, and so there wouldn't be money and giving-credit problems. I'd just like to see a proper book published by someone, with most of the profits going to worthy charities (such as A.D.R.A). I simply need to pay some fairly small debts and bills, get new teeth, hire a psychiatrist and exorcist (just kidding -- or am I?), get an old Cray, get a slightly better house and car (an old missile-silo and an old Porsche Turbo!) -- and that's about it. I'd prefer to just keep doing what I'm doing, but that doesn't seem to be working. I'm really just trying to help make things better for everyone. This whole thing scares the hell out of me. I'll just keep researching, writing, and reflecting -- and keep hoping that the right person will do the right thing in connectiion with all of this.

It's hard to proceed when I'm just speculating on some rather volatile subject matter. Also, I wish to remain completely anonymous, which would be difficult if I started dealing directly with editors, publishers, et al. I have no idea what to do. I'm too tired and disillusioned to think properly. The problem is that my questions were posed to those at the top of the food-chain, but they tend to be rather illusive and silent. They seem to Rule by Secrecy. So really, I don't have a clue regarding all of this. Remember the first episode of the 'V' remake, where Chad interviews Anna on the New York Queen Ship? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQoSCEMzJYE In a sense, that's what I'm aiming for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyRImhQkHg Can you imagine that setting -- but with the questions I've posed -- in a series of six hour interviews?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXauVkG3vmU&feature=related I'm not sure this would be wise for prime-time -- but it would be spellbindingly fascinating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=oP12-lgr8Fk&feature=endscreen I sometimes think I've already interviewed a real-life 'Anna' -- directly or indirectly -- I know not. Perhaps the NSA has a recording! I'll bet they do! You sneekers! Whoever I talked to said that they couldn't talk about the NSA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3dTbTemgWE&feature=related I should just shut-up and write. Actually, I think I'll rewatch the first "V" episode first. Then I'll continue writing. See you in six weeks! Until then, I am of peace. Always.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:... I'm not sure this would be wise for prime-time -- but it would be spellbindingly fascinating. You're right. I should just shut-up and write.

yes, just write, write whatever... You are right dear brother.

much love

devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Your book reads like a thriller Oxy.
    But it's much more than that.
    What is going to happen to Anthony ?
    Who is he going to meet and how will it turn out up there in outer space ?
    Will he succeed in his quest and the solar system changed ever after?
    Keep it up Oxy .

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Thank-you devakas and mudra. What if there really is someone like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTD4onNs-U I suspect that there is, but that the reality is probably quite a bit different than the 'V' series. Who knows what the hidden agendas are -- at all levels. The lie is different at every level. Sorry for the cynicism, but I'm rather wary and somber these days. I continue to think that the real truth concerning life, the universe, and everything is not a happy story. I also tend to think that the galactic struggle will be ongoing. Namaste.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Oxy...I am soooo glad that you followed my advice to finaly continue writing that novel you shared here 'long' time ago... cheers

my advice...Huh...just joking, I just let my ego floating around a bit after being suppressed for eons Insanely Happy ...but realy, I am realy glad you did that, and as I told you...it realy has the potential. Big potential to be correct.

I am looking forward to read more...and please, don't let me wait another year this time.

Much respect
    Mall...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 am

So is Viking back from his trip yet? Did those Limos turn up.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 am

Hmm, good question, Floyd! No more recent posts on the thread about it on Project Avalon. Doh! Huh!

Speaking of those ET's, here's an interesting little linkie I received today.

According to John Kettler, the ET's are saying

CABAL ARSON IN COLORADO FIRES : COVERING UP EVIDENCE

It's off topic, but it's so easy to put it here rather than start a new thread:

http://johnkettler.com/colorado-firescabal-arson-fraud-say-etseds/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+johnkettler%2FkfXL+%28John+Kettler+Investigates%29

Linda

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 am

Darn it Linda. I was hoping to book a seat on the next flight.

As for the fires, I think there is a conspiracy for everything these days. It was revealed just this afternoon that a secret elite cabal was responsible for me putting my underpants on back to front this morning whilst half asleep.

I'm bringing out a book on the subject plus doing a round of interviews a few podcasts and some expensive workshops in a hotel on the west coast.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 am

I want the tee shirt concession at those fancy west coast workshops.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 am

lindabaker wrote:I want the tee shirt concession at those fancy west coast workshops.

Sure why not. We have branded underpants too.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 am