tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
devakas
Sanicle
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Chimpsky
lawlessline
Jenetta
giovonni
burgundia
Carol
Floyd
lindabaker
16 posters

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 Empty Re: Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Carol wrote:

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 500full

When words would just pale the moment Wink~
    mudra
    mudra

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 Empty Re: Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

Post  mudra Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Interesting side note: When I was taking down what the 'voices within' were dictating to me years ago, one of them said his name was Ansvar and that he was the voice of my Higher Self.

The truth of the matter is we don't " have " a higher self "somewhere up there but that we " are " that higher self , the soul , all along even if in the sleeping state we may not be aware of it .
    We are " Source " eternal . Everything else that we hear as voices are just mental noise we carry with us , entities as Floyd calls them , that we delegate our power to within a game.
    There is a lot of confusion about who we really are . It takes going through and realizing all that we are not but that we have identified with to finally wake up to the simplicity of who we are ever present in the Now.

Love from me
    mudra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 pm

good advise Mudra :)
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:09 pm

mudra wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:
    Interesting side note: When I was taking down what the 'voices within' were dictating to me years ago, one of them said his name was Ansvar and that he was the voice of my Higher Self.

The truth of the matter is we don't " have " a higher self "somewhere up there but that we " are " that higher self , the soul , all along even if in the sleeping state we may not be aware of it .
    We are " Source " eternal . Everything else that we hear as voices are just mental noise we carry with us , entities as Floyd calls them , that we delegate our power to within a game.
    There is a lot of confusion about who we really are . It takes going through and realizing all that we are not but that we have identified with to finally wake up to the simplicity of who we are ever present in the Now.

Love from me
    mudra

Second that Double Thumbs Up
    For the most part (we) are all that is.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:06 pm

maybe Viking needs a trip to The Ranch Wink
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:10 pm

What about humility? What about believing we are one tiny part of God's Creation, that 'we' are the aspect of something greater experiencing 3D and that there are many beings at many levels 'above' us? What about the belief that we can communicate with the rest of God's Creation with telepathy? What if some of the 'noises in our head' are other beings we can communicate with? What about us all being created equal but that there are various stages of forgetfulness and delusion we all experience while in manifestation? I have respect and concern for each one of them and am prepared to give them a voice if they wish to communicate with me to learn from them, and hopefully grow into understanding and union, whether they be animal, human, or anything else. But I will stop listening if they lie and deceive and I apply that to those in 3D with me as well.

I may be 'delusional' but I believe we have a higher aspect in higher dimensions....our 'Higher Self' that we are merely an 'aspect' of in this reality....and that He is equal to the Christ. And I don't deign to see ignorant little me as of His calibre by a long shot. Only potentially.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Sanicle wrote:What about humility? What about believing we are one tiny part of God's Creation, that 'we' are the aspect of something greater experiencing 3D and that there are many beings at many levels 'above' us? What about the belief that we can communicate with the rest of God's Creation with telepathy? What if some of the 'noises in our head' are other beings we can communicate with? What about us all being created equal but that there are various stages of forgetfulness and delusion we all experience while in manifestation? I have respect and concern for each one of them and am prepared to give them a voice if they wish to communicate with me to learn from them, and hopefully grow into understanding and union, whether they be animal, human, or anything else. But I will stop listening if they lie and deceive and I apply that to those in 3D with me as well.

I may be 'delusional' but I believe we have a higher aspect in higher dimensions....our 'Higher Self' that we are merely an 'aspect' of in this reality....and that He is equal to the Christ. And I don't deign to see ignorant little me as of His calibre by a long shot. Only potentially.

Do you remember Jane Robert's book "Seth Speak -consciosness precedes form ("You - you as a multidimensional personality - create your own reality" ?

One of the concepts that stuck with me is that as a multi-dimensional being there are aspects of our consciousness that exists in other dimensions simultaneously. Basically one thinks of a house with many rooms. The room one is in (consciously aware of in present time) is the dominant form of awareness. When the ego is not present (either as a result of sleep or meditation), consciousness moves about to other rooms (dimensions) in the house.

For example, a few weeks back I woke out of a deep sleep but still was in a state of awareness where I had access to all my dream memories - yet as soon as ego stepped out of the shadow those memories were forgotten. Similar with meditation where the monkey's chatter is silenced one has the opportunity to consciously move about in other dimensions beyond what exists in this 3-D reality. Sans ego, one is free to experience awareness of other realms. So yes, Sanicle - I agree with your conclusions. The difference being what our awareness is labeled as. It really took years to grok this reality - yet it's real. I think this is why I'm so drawn to quantum physics because it explains the "how" where something like this is possible.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Impatiently tapping foot. Where's the limo?

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 Atlanta-limousine-service-1

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm

As a LORD of The Galactic Federation of Lies I'm entitled to be driven around in a - low profile - limo...

You like?

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:36 am

Carol wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:What about humility? What about believing we are one tiny part of God's Creation, that 'we' are the aspect of something greater experiencing 3D and that there are many beings at many levels 'above' us? What about the belief that we can communicate with the rest of God's Creation with telepathy? What if some of the 'noises in our head' are other beings we can communicate with? What about us all being created equal but that there are various stages of forgetfulness and delusion we all experience while in manifestation? I have respect and concern for each one of them and am prepared to give them a voice if they wish to communicate with me to learn from them, and hopefully grow into understanding and union, whether they be animal, human, or anything else. But I will stop listening if they lie and deceive and I apply that to those in 3D with me as well.

Do you remember Jane Robert's book "Seth Speak -consciosness precedes form ("You - you as a multidimensional personality - create your own reality" ?

One of the concepts that stuck with me is that as a multi-dimensional being there are aspects of our consciousness that exists in other dimensions simultaneously. Basically one thinks of a house with many rooms. The room one is in (consciously aware of in present time) is the dominant form of awareness. When the ego is not present (either as a result of sleep or meditation), consciousness moves about to other rooms (dimensions) in the house.

For example, a few weeks back I woke out of a deep sleep but still was in a state of awareness where I had access to all my dream memories - yet as soon as ego stepped out of the shadow those memories were forgotten. Similar with meditation where the monkey's chatter is silenced one has the opportunity to consciously move about in other dimensions beyond what exists in this 3-D reality. Sans ego, one is free to experience awareness of other realms. So yes, Sanicle - I agree with your conclusions. The difference being what our awareness is labeled as. It really took years to grok this reality - yet it's real. I think this is why I'm so drawn to quantum physics because it explains the "how" where something like this is possible.

As multidimonsional beings, we are realy simultaniously present in every aspect of the creation and there are no dominant selves of us anywhere. So as you properly explained it with the house Carol, we are merely 'trapped' in many rooms simultaniously (by choosing this and by free will which allways occur in other aspects of our existance), but the only limitation is that we're unable to consciously move around from room to room, due to a sort of membrane as kind of doors (gates) surrounding each and every room (or other spheres of existence).

The physical presence in this 3D state we're trapped in is just not radiating with the proper frequency in order to pass thru this membrane, with an exception where we have our state of mind alrtered, say thru meditation, OBE, atral travel, drugs as DMT etc.

Out there (in the other rooms) is no one other then US again and that 'other' is not more dominant in any way than 'we' are now. The one who managed to "get there" by any means (stated above) would know this by experiencing nothing less but themselves again.

Also, I would not speak of any higher or lower beings, be it us or 'someone else' (there's actualy no 'someone else' outh there). These states of being are not higher or lower, but one need to radiate properly and match the given vibration field in order to experience that particular field.

The ultimate 'goal' is merging once again with the 'highest' possible vibration which is the creation itself.

But hey, I do not want to distract this thread, but only give my opinion why any other "higher self" telling us "they are they" and "not us" could not be trusted. The creation itself has not put any limitations upon itself, so we will be definitelly seing some 'other beings' out there whose paths to the ultimate goal might be "slightly" different that the one we perceive to be the right one.

I am accepting 'their' chosen paths entirely as I know that I, here and now, am just another part of them experiencing another and different paths.

So you see, a good portion of 'human' discernment is allways needed in order to get behind these divisions, as remember...

...remember that these "other higher selves" could realy be US from the neighbour room trying to decive US in the present room. Not because "They" want to or have any pleasures by doing that, but it happens by choice, it is because YOU choose to participate in this grandious creation plan.

Much respect
    Mall...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 Empty http://www.themistsofavalon.net/post?p=67864&mode=quote

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:45 am

Sanicle wrote:What about humility? .

I may be 'delusional' but I believe we have a higher aspect in higher dimensions....our 'Higher Self'

Who says you may be delusional. There is the possibility of communication with evolved beings from beyond the astral..why the hell not lol. Higher self? just an aspect of above and beyond.

It seems our friends like Ra and Hatonn etc etc and their many amanuenses claiming contact for profit or for an agenda (like white supremacy for example) are communicating with third rate vampires firmly implanted in the sticky bog of the astral. You can tell that by the poor quality of the messages and the prime motivation for profit or an idealistic agenda. Again, often the claimants just make the channeled messages up as they know full well, messages coming from specific aliens or super beings have a track record they want to be associated with.

They all help to distract, misinform and manipulate. Pretty awful really.

What about humility? the above have none of that is for sure. You have demonstrated that you have some by being open and honest about your experience of channeling at least.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 am

Hmmm, it's very interesting to hear everyone's take on this. Cool
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 am

Why and How

Why is the way, how stuck in the material illiusion.
    we humans live in prison. It is material world.

You can feel when posts are about Why and posts about How. :)

It is the same, religion call it god, science call it ultimate source of universe.
    It does not matter what it is called. There are many names.
    Our soul is tiny part of ultimate source of all energy like sun is the
    source and we are sun light. Same quality, but diferent quantity.
    If it is something that is not everything, not all universal energies it is
    not god. Soul is never born, never die, can not be cut, can not be burn or
    distroyed. So we always egzist. When we reconect with the source, our entire
    egzistance becomes energized full of bliss, knowledge and love and love to
    others. Full humility. It is the best state one can imagine of happiness. True happiness
    is achieved when we reawaken our original nature in quality one with supreme
    source of all egzistance.

4 basic problems for us in material world are - painfull birth, deseases, old age, death.
    science tries to get rid of those problems. One should ask what is success of that?
    Death rate is still 100 %. guaranty. We question not those questions. Even best scientists
    die. We can not make ourselves imortal by science knowledge. So what is advance of this
    knowledge? Self realization science is most powerful science in this world of our egzistance that explains our
    true iternal identity which egzists beyond time and beyond space. Right now
    we are conscious within time and space. In time and space we are forced to go through
    birth, deseases, old age and forced to die. But with self realization science we experience no time
    and no space, we experience our identity beoynd time and space. Where is no birth,
    no deseases, old age or death.
    Now in this matter we identify ourselves with body
    which can be woman, man, black or white or other color, shape. We take care of our
    body, move or park and when it is no use, we leave this body. In this material
    world we call our car it is my car, but this car is not true our identity, it is
    not person. We dont become this car. Body is the same, we call it ours, but this flesh is not ours, not
    our true identity, and we dont become this body as we do not become our car. Even we can
    say I need gas, we say that to many things. This is our tendency to own. And it is going on and on.
    Matter or materialistic illiusion Maya does this trick on us. The true our identity is person.
    To get rid of all this not true identity, to be free of anxieties of all material egzistance
    it is important to know and realize that we are not this body. It is liberation from limits. Limits
    of time and space. When we realize it, we have no limits of time and space. When we refuse to
    identify ourselves with body we no longer are limited by time and space. Time and space
    is characterized by 3 qualities - temporarity, ignorance and misery. When we caugt in time and
    space we are forced to experience all three qualities of matter. No escape here.
    Matter is maintained in 3 modes or
    gunas (sattva, rajas, tamas) or (goodness,passion, ignorance). Inteligence identify
    itself with atma-soul. This is transendential dimension. In this dimension there is is 3 opposites -
    eternality, knowledge and bliss. In this dimension you realize your true eternal nature, you become full of
    knowledge and your heart is overflowing with bliss. There are instance mantras to get there, there
    are yoga methods and etc. After intelligence goes false ego (senses(10), (car, "religion" scratch ....)

I hope it is understandable, as I do not want to accumulate karma by misleading others. I thought a lot before.
    All this knowledge from ancient Vedic literature more than 5000 years. The problem that is it so vast, one little misunderstanding takes us
    u know misery where. So forgive me I tried my best. I should chant tomorrow. And by the way remember
    those who speak they DO NOT KNOW and those who know they DO NOT SPEAK. There are no words to describe.
    What to try to answer to my friend Sanicle, I think when some steps are taken first, you know then.
    It is truly some things are so so not important before we die. The exit point is the destiny of our self realization level.
    Namaste

For fun part there are mantras, i think JT posted one of that I was very surprised what he knows, and I am wondering what
    he would could share with us about it. If it is approached in wrong way it can be dangerous for some..
    Soun is very important, fire plus sound.. also very important to understand mayavadis (still in material illiusion, meditators) or nirvana (which is between - stuck in).
    what is not from absolute truth or not from pure realization science, all is not successful failures through ages and today.
    simply souls fall down to material enjoyment. Matter is temporary, we need to distinct.

best
    devakas

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 pm

i am quite sure much of this insightful info has been already well versed by many individuals here...

Still it is worth reviewing again... study

James Gilliland describes seven steps to positive ET contact. A special Thank You to Jon Kelly for his amazing article!
    http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vancouver/seven-steps-to-positive-et-contact-on-ufo-mountain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKuKJYLlgPU&feature=player_embedded#!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Sanicle wrote:

I don't think you are delusional at all dear Sanicle. You are all heartedly and sincerely walking your way to the truth you carry within.

Hugs

Much Love for You
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:37 pm

mudra wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:

I don't think you are delusional at all dear Sanicle. You are all heartedly and sincerely walking your way to the truth you carry within.

Hugs

Much Love for You
    mudra

you are sincere person Sanicle and I admire your posts, you are least delusional I would say.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 am

Thank you to everyone's well-intentioned posts to enlighten me. I'm still trying to integrate what I've learned from them and admit I'm a little shocked by some of them.

Also apologies to Linda (the OP) for inadvertently causing this thread to go so off-track.

To get back on track, I'd like to add the latest post of Steve Beckow's about this debacle. I'm still finding this whole saga interesting, as are many others on the Web it seems, with many sites, 'channelers' etc., weighing into it all with their own opinions, many of which are a little brutal in some ways. Is this good or bad?

Tyco Mars will be publishing a number of stories that make allegations against Linda Dillon and Dave Schmidt.

I’m away from home at the moment and may find it somewhat difficult to address the two matters in a necessarily timely manner. But what I’d like to say before the fact is that, according to Dave and Linda, both stories misrepresent the situation of both people. Linda and Dave will be supplying us with the facts as they see them in both cases.

You may wish to read their accounts before you reach a conclusion.

Also John Lear has allegedly responded to the post purported to have come from him on board the Neptune and said that it did not come from him. If the denial has really come from John, I’m aware of the contradiction that this would represent and will deal with the matter when I return.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/allegations-being-made/

And guess what? SaLuSa also says it was all genuine. (Groan) See here: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/salusa-many-tourist-trips-aboard-our-ships-will-be-arranged/#more-94579

I hope Steve Beckow and Linda Dillon do a lot of soul-searching about who it is they are listening to.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 am

There's no such thing as "off track" in my world. The side tracks are way interesting, too. Sanicle thanks for picking up the info for all of us. Keep on, darlin'.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:23 am

Indeed Linda, sidetracks can be fun too.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 pm

I agree with this too Linda and Carol as it makes me feel we really are gathering around a nice campfire exchanging ideas, sharing our views and stories as they come along.

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 Gathering-at-the-Campfire-cropped

Love from me

mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Can't talk right now, hava mouf fulla s'mores
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Insanely Happy

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 Smores

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Now we're crackin'

Any good stories from Mudra?

Burgundia, whatcha up to lately?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Here is a sample-chapter of my tripe, for whoever might be interested. This is just a preliminary rough-draft, and I won't post any more than this. I just thought someone might like to read it.

I'm going to attempt to deal with the topic of solar system governance by pretending to be an insider - interacting with all aspects of the hypothetical Secret Government. I don't know where this will lead - but I doubt that it will end well - for me at least. I'm going to pretend to travel throughout the solar system as an ambassador or coordinator of sorts - who is trying to transform the Secret Solar System Government into a Namaste-Constitutional Responsible-Freedom Solar-System. I don't have a clue how to proceed - and I will step on a lot of very sensitive toes - connected to feet which can kick one where it counts - swiftly and firmly. The horror. This is just an experiment. I honestly don't know where I am going to end up on this adventure. I'm just poking and prodding. Who knows - I might end-up becoming a member of the Illuminati! I have been using the term 'Namaste-Constitutional Responsible-Freedom Solar-System' more and more because it is so descriptive and concise. The United States of America seems to be in the doghouse - and it's not hard to understand why. But if the Secret Government rules the Visible Government - this may explain 90% of the problems. I just wish to keep conceptualizing Solar System Governance - from a wide variety of perspectives. This is an ongoing research project.

I'm really trying to hijack the Secret Government and the New World Order - rather than fighting it. I'm a United Nations Country Club Constitutionalist - rather than a Shotgun and Constitution in My Truck Constitutionalist. I'm starting to get better acquainted with the Vatican, the United Nations, the City of London, and Washington D.C. I'm also looking at a lot of the fringe material regarding the Underground Bases and the Secret Space Program - but I'm trying to pretend like I'm a non-corrupt member of the Illuminati - or even to pretend (as strange and delusional as it seems) that I am a non-corrupt god or goddess (lower-case 'g') who is completely onboard with the U.S. Constitution and the Teachings of Jesus. This is a very strange space to be in - and I don't recommend these mind-games to everyone. Don't try this at home kiddies! The rest of this book is an example of the kind of Solar System Governance Mind Games I have been playing lately. This one scared me so much - that I nearly decided not to continue with it - and I just chose to discontinue it - and simply publish this tempest in a teapot - warts and all - for better or worse. Is the following unfair or unkind? I have worried about this a lot. Was it too hard? Is it too soft? Is it uninformed and illogical? All of this is sort of an ongoing science fiction novel. This is a guessing game, and a bluffing game. It's a game of make believe. It's a galactic game of monopoly. What do you think about this?

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System with a writing style similar to abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accommodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this book devoted to the United States of the Solar System. Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

THIS IS THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

It's midnight. Do you know where your secret government is headquartered? Got cosmic clearance? Someone's knocking on my door. It's a middle-aged man dressed in a three-piece suit. There's a black Suburban with multiple antennas parked in my driveway. My dog is barking furiously. My heart is pounding. I open the door slowly. 'Yes?', I stammer. I am greeted with a terse, 'Anthony I presume?' I nod affirmatively, as I ask 'Who are you? Why are you here?' The man responds by flashing an official looking badge, and formally stating, 'I am Agent Scranton with the National Security Agency. You need to come with me. Your home and dog will be well cared for, but you must come with me now.' 'What the...' I am interrupted with a firm 'all of your questions will be answered in due time - but you must come with me immediately.' I reluctantly follow - shutting the door behind me - and climbing into the front seat of the still running Suburban.

'What's going on? Where are we going?', I gasp - as we race down the fast lane of the interstate highway at 20 m.p.h. over the speed-limit. Scranton answers, 'a situation has arisen as a direct result of your internet posting. The Solar System Powers That Be have been instructed by the Galactic Powers That Be - in no uncertain terms - that fundamental changes must be made regarding the policies and activities in this solar system - and that they approve, in general, of your editorial bias, as expressed over the last couple of years on various web sites. They have specified that they want you to interact with the major players throughout the solar system - to bring about these changes - in an evolutionary, but not revolutionary, manner.' 'O My God!' I exclaim - as I sink lower and lower in the bucket-seat. 'What have I gotten myself into? I don't know what to say or do. I just posted random thoughts, and asked stupid questions, to try to figure out what's going on in this crazy world. Why me? How do I know that you're telling me the truth? How do I know that you're not just kidnapping me? How do I know that I'm not going to end up as food for the reptilians?' 'Look Anthony - this is serious! This world was slated for an extermination event, which has now been placed on hold - pending the success or failure of the reforming efforts.'

'Exterminatus Interruptus?', I smirk. 'Get with the program wise-guy! Nobody likes you! Your house is a mess. Your life is a mess. You don't have a degree. You're not an insider. You're politically incorrect. You're just a smart-alec with no brains and no track record. The visible and legitimate government hates you. The secret government hates you. The Annunaki hate you. The reptilians and greys hate you. The church hates you. The Jesuits and Alphabet Agents hate you. Satan and Lucifer hate you. Jesus loves you - but everyone else thinks you're an @$$hole! You have no friends. Your co-workers hate you. Your family hates you. You even hate yourself - don't you? Everyone is furious with the strong-arm tactics of the Galactic Powers That Be - but there's not a damn thing they can do about it! The deliberately inflicted oil disasters in the Gulf of Mexico were part of this fiasco. The Solar System Powers That Be have to cooperate with you - whether they like it or not!' Everyone thinks this is a sick joke. You have no support. You will fail. The New World Order, with a world human population of 500,000,000...is inevitable. You are simply prolonging the agony. You're not good enough for anyone. No Nobel Peace Prize for you. You should've written ‘An Old Testament Based Justification for Nuking Iran‘! Why don't you just give-up? Curse God - and commit suicide! To be, or not to be? That is the question.

I count to ten, and calmly respond, 'OK...I'm going to need a helluva lot more evidence that what you are saying is really true. I don't trust anyone - not even myself. I think this might be some sort of a MILAB (Military Abduction) or a CIA mind-control experiment. You claim that 'everyone' hates me - well to be quite honest - I don't like you Scranton!' 'Like me or not - it's show-time pretty-boy - and you'd better watch your backside - because there are a lot of reptilians, greys, and humans who want to see you fail BIG TIME!' I take a deep breath - try to relax - and calmly whisper, 'Agent Scranton - if we can't even get along - how in the hell am I supposed to interact constructively with the PTB?' Scranton gives me a sideways look, and whispers back, 'You need to know your place. This thing is bigger than you can possibly imagine - and if you come on strong like 'Ghost Busters' - the system will eat you alive.' I sheepishly reply, 'I dreamed of a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system. I had big ideas. But now that I am confronted with this - I'm not so sure anymore. I don't know where to begin. By the way - where are we going?'

'I'm driving you to a small airport about 5 minutes from here. There you will board a Navy helicopter, which will fly you to an undisclosed location. Everything is compartmentalized. No one knows what anyone else is doing, or where they're going. The system likes it that way. You'll see.' I query, 'Who should I watch-out for?' 'Lucifer.' 'Lucifer?' I'm shocked, and exclaim, 'I asked you a serious question - and now you're being a wise-guy with me!' Scranton has a poker-face, and responds, 'I am very, very serious. What they taught you in Sunday school is BS. Lucifer is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She runs this solar system - and answers only to Satan.' 'Now wait a minute! This is ridiculous! I speculated about this sort of thing on the internet - but I didn't really believe it. You're jerking my chain - aren't you?' 'No. I am deadly serious - and I mean DEADLY serious. I'm giving you a heads-up, because you will need to be prepared for the worst. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and you have scorned the woman most closely connected with hell. Lucifer's IQ is 532. She has the equivalent of 87 PhD's. She is NOT the forgive and forget type. If you cross her - you're dead-meat - and you've crossed her BIG TIME!'

'When will I have the privilege of meeting her majesty?' 'Soon. But first you must go through 'Galactic Boot Camp' to learn how to survive in the shadowy underworld. This will NOT be a pleasant experience!' I am perplexed, 'Why does this seem so militaristic and hostile? I feel as though I am entering into a Nazi realm of sorts!' 'You are. You will be very lucky to remain sane. Many who have tried to save the world by being knights in shining armor - are now heavily sedated in secret mental institutions.' I nervously blurt-out, 'I can hardly wait for the fun to begin! Fortunately - I'm already insane. I crossed that bridge a long time ago. But I have learned to function somewhat productively and safely - in a limited sort of way - in mainstream society.' Scranton is not amused. 'Anthony - this isn't funny! You haven't seen the dazed and hopeless expressions on the faces of these formerly brave and intelligent people - who are now reduced to rocking back and forth in the fetal position.' I sheepishly reply, 'Sorry. I'm just very nervous and apprehensive about all of this.' Scranton looks me straight in the eye, and says, 'Be afraid. Be very afraid.' I see a Navy Sea Stallion helicopter looming in the distance - with rotor spinning - waiting to devour me. My rendezvous with destiny is imminent.

As we pull up alongside the helicopter - I turn to thank Agent Scranton for the ride - and I notice that his eyes have vertical slits instead of round pupils. I gasp slightly, and he notices my surprise, and laughingly shakes his head, saying 'you haven't seen anything yet! I'm just a 50% human/50% reptile hybrid - and I forgot to put my contacts in when I got the call to pick you up! Sorry about that! I still don't like you - but good-luck anyway!' My hand is shaking as I shake Scranton's hand - and I stumble and fall as I run toward the waiting helicopter. Is this the Helicopter to Hell?

The pilot and co-pilot greet me, as I climb aboard the Sea Stallion helicopter. The door closes with a dull thud - and off we go, into the wild blue yonder! But something is wrong! This seems more like a spacecraft than a helicopter! The helicopter exterior was a hologram! Suddenly everything is dark - and I look out the window - and see thousands of very bright stars! Then I realize that I am onboard an antigravity craft! The co-pilot turns to me, saying, 'Welcome to Astra Airlines!' 'Oh My God!', I exclaim. 'Where the hell are we going?' 'We're just taking you to the International Space Station.' 'Just?!' 'What's going to happen there?' 'You'll find out soon enough. They don't tell us anything. We only know enough to do our jobs properly. Curiosity kills cats, careers - and sometimes it even kills people.'

'OK, I get the picture. I understand the need for compartmentalization, but I prefer openness and transparency.' 'Actually, you'll find that the deeper you get into this thing, the more open and casual everything will be. At first, you'll feel as if you're in a prison camp. Really, boot-camp for beginners is conducted on the I.S.S. If you survive that, things will be a lot better for you.' 'Well, that's something to look forward to. I'd still like to know what they have planned for me. It sounds as if this adventure might be beneficial to humanity, yet I feel as if I might be used and misused in deceptive and nefarious ways.' 'Just go with the flow, without committing to anything in particular. That's all I'm going to say, and I've probably said too much. Please don't quote me.' 'No. I wouldn't do that. Thank-you for the transportation and advice.' 'You're welcome. Now arriving at the International Space Station. Please keep your seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened until we are securely docked. Thank-you for flying Astra Airlines.'

As I enter the International Space Station, I say good-bye to the TR3B pilots, and hello to the station crew. I am directed to a locker filled with space-suits and various pieces of clothing and equipment. I am handed a suit designed to be worn while inside the station. Another suit is to be used for space-walks. I doubt that I'll be using that one anytime soon. I shower and change into the first suit. I'm already beginning to feel like part of the team, even though I sense something dark and ominous lurking behind the scenes. I feel as though I am being constantly watched and listened to. I feel as though there is absolutely no privacy, even when showering and using the restroom. I see cameras mounted everywhere, yet I also sense unseen eyes watching my every move. Perhaps I am being watched by the 'Watchers'. They like to watch...

I am handed a thousand-page syllabus which details every conceivable aspect of life in space. It ranges from the simple to the highly technical. It describes protocol, and a highly detailed set of rules of civility and etiquette. It appears to reform one into being a cross between a Nazi and a Jesuit, with lots of Masonic jargon. This seems like the beginning of a reeducation process. Did I sign-up for this sort of thing? Do I really have a choice in the matter, at this point? I decide that I'd best go with the flow, for now, and voice my objections to various aspects of this reprogramming, when most appropriate. I feel a bit like Pope Pius XII interacting with Adolph Hitler. I am very uncomfortable with the whole situation, but I can't simply open the front-door and go home. I know that I'm in way over my head, and I am visibly shaking...

There is very little conversation, as I have been directed to read the entire syllabus as quickly as possible. I am told that there will be a test when I am finished, and that the time it takes me to read the provided materials is part of this test. I take a short break every hour, on the hour, and I look at 'our' little world, in all of it's beauty and splendor. It's hard to imagine the suffering, violence, and hatred which have occurred over thousands, and possibly millions, of years. Earth seems so peaceful from space. Now I know what Dr. Edgar Mitchell experienced when he viewed the world from space, and was transformed, ultimately resulting in the founding of the 'Center for Noetic Science'. I often wished that I had gotten better acquainted with Dr. Mitchell after speaking with him at a 'Whole Life Expo'.

As I continue reading the syllabus, I am shocked to find that at least half of it consists of a condensed and edited version of the contents of my internet posting. I wonder why I am being provided with my own material. Perhaps I will be questioned and cross-examined on some of the more controversial aspects. I quickly decide to study the entire syllabus, even though a lot of it is a review. I have been provided with a laptop computer, which contains the syllabus, in addition to the hard copy. I've now been studying for nearly seven hours, and I am beginning to feel a bit tired and hungry, when I am asked to join the crew for dinner. There are ten people aboard the space station - seven crew-members and three visitors, including myself. It turns out that the other two visitors, Jack and Bill, are NSA agents, assigned to supervise my journey into the Secret Space Program. I quickly decide that Jack and Bill are not their real names, for obvious reasons.

Jack looks worried, and begins speaking in a deliberate and measured manner, “The Powers That Be have decided to place you on a small asteroid, which is in equatorial orbit, one-thousand five-hundred kilometers above Earth. You will be alone, except for one other person, and you will remain in relative isolation for at least two months. You will be expected to study and reflect upon the supplied materials, including your own. This will help you clarify your thinking while you become more comfortable with life in space. If and when you successfully complete this phase of your training, you will be transported to the Moon, where you will meet with junior members of the Solar System Secret Government. I can tell you nothing more than what I have just told you. “ I am shocked. “Wow! Should I be grateful or resentful? This isn’t what I expected at all. It’s sort of cool and sort of creepy. I’m certain that I’ll be watched 24/7, and that my every move will be recorded and analyzed.” Jack responds, “This is correct. You’re basically a glorified lab-rat. Sorry to be so direct, but this whole thing is a precedent-setting experiment.” “When do I leave?” I ask. “As soon as we finish our meal!” Jack smiles for the first time.

I mostly listen to the others make small-talk while we eat, because I know most of my questions will be evasively answered, or will remain unanswered. I reflect upon how I got myself so deeply involved in this quickly thickening plot, and I decide that I am into this thing much too deeply. My verdict is that I am probably past the point of no return, and that I will probably be very lucky to return to Earth, dead or alive. I already know way too much. My second-guessing is interrupted by Bill strangely whispering, ‘It’s here.‘ I look out the window, and just about faint. It’s a UFO! I exclaim ‘Oh My God!!’ Jack and Bill both laugh at me. Jack calmly states, ‘That, Anthony, is a FIZU MICRO, which is the smallest unconventional craft in the Secret Space Program. It requires only one crew-member, and it can carry six passengers, if they’re midgets, and know each other very well!’ You will be the only passenger on this trip.’ I ask ‘What about the other person who will be living with me on the asteroid?’ Bill answers, ‘The pilot is the other person, and the FIZU will remain within the asteroid. You might even be lucky enough to go on a joy-ride once in a while!’ ‘How cool is THAT!?’ I exclaim.

‘The Eagle has landed. Board when ready,’ is announced over the intercom. I gather my space-gear and research materials, and head toward the docking area. I can see a glow emanating from the inside of the MICRO. My heart is racing faster than if I had just run a marathon! I thank the shuttle crew, including Jack and Bill, for their hospitality, and climb the ladder into the FIZU. As I enter the ‘UFO’, I receive the most pleasant shock of my life! The pilot is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! She greets me with a sweet and sexy, ‘Don’t be frightened! I mean no harm! My name is Anna!’ I grasp Anna’s outstretched hand, and stammer, ‘Hello Anna! My name is Anthony!’ Anna continues, ‘Strap yourself in Buck Rogers, and let’s get out of Dodge!’

‘I’m here to be your pilot, cook, and housekeeper. I’m also here to listen. I’m not supposed to tell you anything. I’m just supposed to listen to you talk about whatever you wish to talk about, but really, you are encouraged to talk almost exclusively about your ideas regarding politics, religion, and solar system governance. I understand that you ask a lot of questions. Please ask your questions, but don’t expect any answers from me. Perhaps now would be an optimal time for you to begin!’ Thank-you Anna,’ I respond. ‘This is truly a pleasure. I’ll feel a bit guilty doing most of the talking, but if that’s the plan, I’ll just go with the flow.’

‘I used to just think that God was in control - and would take care of everything - and that all human efforts to save the world would fail - which would culminate in Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. I don't think like that anymore. I think the ball is really in our court - and that our planet is how we plan-it. Is Solar System Governance too confusing and intimidating for mere mortals to contemplate and comprehend? Have we pretty much left things up to the Gods, Goddesses, and Megalomaniacs Anonymous? But then we bitch and blame when things don't go our way. I have made various observations and proposals - but what I would really like to see is vigorous discussion of the general topic of Solar System Governance. To me - this should be the number one topic in our world today. I just stumbled onto it - and I keep kicking myself that I didn't get into this sooner. I think I'll be going 'round and 'round with this subject for the rest of my life. I don't think I'll ever really master the concept - but I'm sure going to try. I think that others who are more emotionally stable and better educated will have to do the heavy lifting - but I will do my best to offer moral-support. I'll just keep posting and hoping. Hope springs eternal.’

‘That’s an excellent beginning, Anthony! I hope you’re enjoying the view while you talk! We’re presently at an altitude of 500 kilometers, and we are 3,000 kilometers from the asteroid ‘Observer’. We’ll be arriving in approximately ten minutes.’ ‘Ten minutes! That is incredibly fast! Thank-you Anna, the view is truly breathtaking!’ ‘Please continue Anthony.’ ‘OK, here I go!’

‘I probably shouldn't say this - but I think I may have unknowingly been somewhat close to two people who knew a helluva lot about world government - possibly one on the Zionist side - and possibly one on the Teutonic Zionist side. I don't know for sure - but I think about both of them a lot. They never said anything much - but now in retrospect - and reading between the lines - I'm thinking this might've been the case. I often wish that I hadn't moved away from the area where both of them lived. One is now deceased - and I'm sure the other wouldn't give me the time of day. They probably wouldn't have told me anything years ago anyway. I'm too brash, flighty, idealistic and honest. I'm the ‘put my foot in my mouth’ and ‘spill the beans’ type of person. How does one rise into the stratosphere of world government without becoming hard, cynical, corrupt, and out of touch? In general - I get the picture of people who are penetratingly intelligent, cold, and calculating - and perhaps without much conscience, compassion, innocence, or idealism. Come to think of it - if one were to rise to the top - they might not like the view. (I got that one from 'Miami Vice'.) Do the people at Bilderberg ever really look happy and joyful? My impression of world leaders is that they most often look like someone just beat the crap out of them - rather than being triumphantly on top of the world. 'Atlas Dropped the Ball and Shrugged - A Case Study in Global Leadership.' Doesn't that sound like a great article title for the CFR journal 'Foreign Affairs'?!’

‘Wow! I’m really enjoying this, Anthony!’ ‘Thank-you, Anna! Most people are really not into this sort of thing, and I can understand why.’ ‘It’s an acquired taste, Anthony. Please continue, and please speak freely. Use whatever terminology you desire.’ ‘Thank-you, Anna! I’ll try not to pull my punches, or beat around the bush. If you insist, I’ll use terminology which I only use privately.’ ‘Please do.’

‘Somewhat unrelatedly - what if it were illegal to have a net-worth greater than one billion dollars (USD) or less than zero dollars (USD)? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of free-enterprise? Should we focus upon the Responsible Pursuit of Fame, Fortune, Power, and Pleasure - Where Responsibility is Rewarded and Irresponsibility is Punished? What if Public Assistance were in the form of a Card which provided the recipient with up to 500 dollars (USD) per month in the form of a zero interest LOAN? (rather than a handout) What if everyone were issued a Healthcare Card at no cost - which would provide them with Free Preventive, Basic, and Emergency Services? What if a second Healthcare Card were available to cover 75% of costs for everything else - which everyone would have to pay for on a sliding-scale based upon their income and net-worth? What if medical professional incomes were limited to a quarter of a million dollars (USD) annually? How would the poor bastards survive? I think the medical profession is more corrupt than hell itself - and that's pretty damn corrupt. Why isn't the health and safety of our 'civilization' based upon PREVENTION in all areas of life? Follow the money.’

‘Anthony, so many things in life are linked to money. Please continue.’

When I ask questions - especially regarding fringe topics which are especially controversial - I'm really asking 'Am I sane?' It drives me crazy when answers are not forthcoming. I really just want something in place which facilitates unity and freedom for all races - and which is based upon truth rather than lies. I'm only poking and prodding because things are so screwed-up, and because they seem to have been screwed-up for thousands of years. I fear that things will continue to be screwed-up for thousands of years - if we even survive.’

‘Human existence does seem to be rather precarious, doesn’t it?’

‘Indeed, Anna. Unrelatedly, I sat down today, and read from my Holy Bible, 1928 ‘Book of Common Prayer‘, and 1940 Church Hymnal. Last night, I spoke with some friends who attend a church which I used to attend. They invited me to church. How should I properly deal with this, in light of all the blasphemous things I‘ve thought and said? Should I continue to speculate regarding the possible Luciferian origins of theology, mythology, architecture, sacred music, and sacred texts? Or should I just shut up? Have I more than made my point? Do I need to learn to know when to stop? Have I worn out my welcome? Even if I'm right - or even partially right - is this subject too hot to handle? Is it a threat to national security? Are more things than we think ultimately from the Pen of Lucifer? Are all of us actors on a stage? Is Lucifer the script-writer? Has this been going on for a long, long time? Could this entire world be one big Colosseum Event - a Galactic Theater of the Universe? Is it time for WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH to close the curtain - and START WRITING OUR OWN SCRIPT? Just wondering.’

‘Continue.’

‘Has anyone taken a very, very close look at the architecture and art of churches, mosques, synagogues, and government buildings throughout the world? Are there commonalities? Look at the domes. Look at the gods and goddesses. What's going on here? I desire a unified and peaceful world which is genuinely responsibly free. A combined church and state wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't run by the same humans and non-humans who brought us the Crusades and the Inquisition. A minimalist humanist namaste constitutional responsible freedom theocracy might actually work. I just worry that highly dysfunctional gods and goddesses would screw everything up - resulting in billions of corpses throughout the world. Would the Latin Mass, the Teachings of Jesus, and the U.S. Constitution be a good place to start? I'd like to know what the Pope and Jesuit General really think about in their most private moments regarding psychology, ethics, governance, science, technology, secrecy, history, spirituality, etc. It might be very, very different than what they present in public. I sometimes imagine their thoughts as they stand before the faithful. Might they be thinking 'if you people only knew what's really going on in this world!' Many people seem to be jumping out of the church frying pan, and into the new age fire. Is there a Spiritual Switzerland somewhere between the Traditional Church and the New Age?’

‘A happy medium might be a beneficial approach.’

‘Things get done based upon economic incentive, upon the ability of people to be deceptive, and upon their ability to throw their weight around. IT IS NOT BASED UPON REASON AND RATIONAL CONVERSATION. WHY IS THIS? Would it help if I became a pompous, supercilious, bombastic, opinionated, divisive, partisan shout-show host??? Is that what everyone wants? It worked out quite well for Rush Limbaugh didn't it???!!! Is there any difference in effectiveness between someone like me - and someone who just concentrates on screwing the competition and his secretary? I just got an idea for a business with only one employee (or independent contractor)!!! I might even get a raise!!!’

‘I really like this, Anthony! I’m really enjoying myself! I like the way you think!’ ‘Really? Most people head the other way when they see me coming!‘

‘Is the division of territories into States rather than Worlds (or even Countries) significant? I think it is. Numerous States provide for a systematic and orderly decentalization. There might be a thousand States throughout the Solar System. If each of these States had independent militias/armies/uforces...it would be very difficult to impose Tyranny. If a significant outside threat arose...these independent forces would undoubtedly unite to oppose the outside threat. An outer perimeter uforce would be financed by the United States of the Solar System...and would defend against any external invasion of the Solar System...but would not be used to crack down on member States. I guess I'm trying to be a Minimalist Fundamentalist. I don't wish to play the part of the crusader. I might try to visit the United Nations, Washington D.C., the City of London, and the Vatican once again (I visited them many years ago). I will continue to fantasize about being a part of a Namaste-Constitutional Responsible-Freedom Solar-System which includes the U.N., Washington D.C., the City of London, the Vatican, the Underground Bases, and the Secret Space Program - except that in my dreamworld there is no secrecy or corruption. Once again - I don't wish to fight the New World Order - I wish to HI-JACK IT!! 'Take me to Nirvana!!' I'd love to put the dream into practice - but I'm not going to push it right now. If someone wants to pick me up in a UFO, and take me to the Darkside of the Moon to meet with Lucifer - I'll be ready to go at a moments notice. What am I saying? I’m already on my way!’

‘Indeed you are, Anthony! We’re here! We’re already inside the asteroid ‘Observer’. It snuck up on us, didn’t it? Time flies when we’re having fun! Let’s go inside!’ ‘How big is this asteroid, Anna?’ ‘It’s approximately one kilometer in diameter, and it’s mostly round. It’s a piloted asteroid, meaning that it can move throughout the solar system as a spaceship under it’s own power. There’s a bridge and observation area with thick glass windows, and we‘ll be spending a lot of time there. It’s my favorite part of the ’Observer’ because I can make direct observations, rather than relying on cameras and monitors.’ ’This is really an adventure, Anna. I had no idea I’d be doing this sort of thing!’ ’This will be a momentous time for both of us, Anthony!’

‘I have a custom of wearing no clothing while aboard the ’Observer’! Would you mind joining me?’ ’Anna! We hardly know each other!’ ’I’m sorry, Anthony, this isn’t sexual at all. Adam and Eve didn’t wear clothes at first, now did they? I find it supremely comfortable and liberating. Please don’t disappoint me!’ ’Well, when in the ’Observer’ do as the ’Observers’ do! Right, Anna?!’ ’That’s right, Anthony! Will you please unzip me? There! Thank-you! My goodness, Anthony! You don’t have to stand at attention! You can look, but please do not touch!’ ’I just can’t control myself. I’m quite shy, and this is quite embarrassing! It’s just that your body is perfect! Your face is perfect! Everything is perfect!’ ’Why thank-you, Anthony! Just calm down Big-Boy! Please continue with your thoughts.’

‘Whatever anyone thinks of me - I challenge ANYONE to produce a better six word (or less) model for solar system governance than a NAMASTE CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM SOLAR SYSTEM. After the New World Order fails - someone might want to give them a try. Try working outward from this six word combination. Try doing this several times a day. Make numerous connections, applications, and extrapolations. This is more of an intellectual challenge than one might suppose. Also - one does not have to be in 'Who's Who' to know 'What's What'. Degrees, Titles, Incomes, Offices, Uniforms, Clearances, and Badges are merely crutches which small people use to delude themselves into thinking they are big people. Put that in your bong, and smoke it!’

‘Sorry, Anthony, I don’t do drugs!’ ‘I didn’t think so!’

‘Are Satan, Lucifer, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Royal Family, and the Vatican the biggest seed-money rock stars on the planet - who are doing the most to make the world a better place? Trickle down theory voodoo economics? Where are the Billionaire Ghandi's? Jesus was pretty tough on rich people. Are billionaires the most socially responsible people on the planet? Did they gain their money through socially responsible activities? Can wealth become anticompetitive at some point? Should those with the most money have the greatest political clout? Should those with the gold - RULE? One of the greatest tragedies of history is the non compassionate use of accumulated wealth. I know that a lot of contactees and gurus are opposed to money - but I disagree. Money and private property are expressions of freedom. The problem with money is the irresponsible pursuit and use of money. Perhaps the billionaires should be placed under the scanning electron microscope to look for illegality and irresponsibility. Blood Money, Drug Money, and Destructive Money of All Kinds - should be repaid to society - with interest and penalties. I'm also not a big fan of ET Mentoring. Have the Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Archangels, ET's, and Ascended Masters been promoting Responsibility, Freedom, and Human Sovereignty (other than the Andromedans)? Boy - I sure got a lot out of my system - and I didn't even feel hostile. It must've been something I ate - or maybe the devil made me do it. I know! The nudity made me do it!’

‘Just keep the ideas and the passion percolating, Anthony!’

‘Having said all of the above - I'm getting tired of being an internet warrior. It seems to be a monumental waste of time. Remember what Jesus said about pearls and such? Money Talks and BS Walks. The Bottom Line is the Bottom Line. Winning Isn't Everything. It's the Only Thing. Perhaps the secret is to be a Humanitarian on the Surface - and a Shrewd and Ruthless SOB Below the Radar. Could the Worship of Fame, Fortune, and Power - rather than the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - help to explain why the Corrupt Rule the Stupid? Is Greed Good? I need to go for a long walk with my dog, but I can’t do that in space, now can I? Perhaps I need to create a ten-year business plan, which is neither corrupt or stupid, which would be executed in a manner which threatens neither the corrupt or the stupid. I may simply live a life of quiet decadence...and leave the corrupt and the stupid to their own devices. I have decided that the Corrupt Will Always Rule the Stupid - because both the Corrupt and the Stupid are happy with the arrangement - despite all outward appearances. Additionally - Both the Corrupt and the Stupid are Threatened by Non-Corrupt Highly Intelligent People - and will Fight Them Vigorously. Think about THAT... Perhaps this is why no one has REALLY followed the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus for 2,000 years - and why they probably never will... Narrow is the way. Read Revelation 20:12. Is December 21, 2012 really Judgment Day?’

‘Could be, Anthony. Could very well be.’

‘I think the general topic of Solar System Governance is extremely important. I got the idea over a couple of decades - but Alex Collier probably was the one who opened my eyes more than anyone else. I doubt that I have this figured out to any significant degree - but I wish for literally millions of people worldwide to think about how this solar system should be properly run. Sometimes I think I'm not doing enough - and sometimes I think I sound like a broken record. I guess I'm trying to use some of the propaganda techniques of Joseph Goebbels (or Lucifer/Kali perhaps?) - like reducing an idea to it's simplist form - and then repeating it over and over again - despite the objections of the intellectuals. Unfortunately - at this point - not many people seem to give a rat's patootie about Solar System Governance (SSG). I guess we'll just keep getting screwed by Megalomaniacs Anonymous and the New World Order. What fun!’

‘I can think of things that are much more fun, Anthony!’

‘I just started re-watching the Alex Collier presentation at 'Awake and Aware' - and his opening remarks hit me like ten tons of bricks - in light of what I have said about 'Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess'. Alex said that he didn't think the U.S. would disclose - and that disclosure might come from INDIA or CHINA!!!!!!!! Where is TIBET?????? Is it just a coincidence that China owns so much U.S. debt? Is it any coincidence that India bought so much gold? But if illegal drug money, blood money, and tax dollars have been paying for a lot of the hypothetical Underground Empire - then who really owes who? My heart almost stopped. Now my heart is pounding!!!! Excuse me while I get my heart restarted!! CLEAR!!!! Hello Kali! Well Hello Kali!! You Devil You!! Have you considered the possibility of a connection between Kali - Lucifer - and the Black Madonna? What do people in India generally think about Lucifer? I believe in some sort of reincarnation - but I don't embrace Hinduism or the New Age. Which direction is India moving regarding politics and religion? What if all of us are right - and all of us are wrong? I endlessly speculate - but I know very little for certain. ‘

‘Keep going, Anthony! This is really good!’

‘I think that Lucifer is a mixture of good and evil...a sort of a Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. I tend to think that Anna (in ‘V’) could be similar to the modern manifestation of Lucifer. Also consider the possibility that Lucifer might be the Whore of Babylon. What if Modern Babylon includes the Deep Underground Military Bases, the Secret Government, and the Secret Space Program throughout the Solar System. Does Kali - or a representative of Kali - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Does Satan - or a representative of Satan - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Does Jesus - or a representative of Jesus - appear prominently in the movie 'Contact'? Were there ET's (or equivalent) right in the White House in the movie 'Contact'? Has 'Contact' been ongoing - for thousands of years? Believe it or not - I think I may have seen Kali - or a representative of Kali - in a cathedral (I won't say which one!) - but it's probably a Hail Mary conjecture! Nuff said!’

‘You’re quite the fast-talker, Anthony! Keep going!’

‘I am pro-money. It is an expression of freedom - and an opportunity to reward responsibility - as well as providing the game-playing and fun of good old-fashioned competition. Responsible Greed is Good! It clarifies. Competition improves the breed. I am not in favor of socialism or communism. I am a born-again responsible capitalist. But please End the Fed! I am pro-physicality. I am addicted to orgasms! The human body is a miraculous creation - and I do not intend to leave my physicality - except between incarnations. Perhaps our genetics needs to be restored to it's original state - so that we live longer and use 100% of our brain capacities. Obviously there needs to be a harmonization of the physical and the spiritual. Haven't the ET's been mentoring us for thousands of years? Hasn't that been a big part of the problem?? Haven't the ET's been ruling the world for thousands of years? So why have things been so bad? Have they been teaching us RESPONSIBILITY? Have they been ruling us with RESPONSIBILITY? I am not anti-ET. I am not anti-hybrid. I am not even anti-Drac!! I even want to go out on a date with Lucifer (Kali?)!!!! I just want a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. I have no problem with interacting with ET's and Hybrids - but they are not our gods and saviors - at least they shouldn't be. I want Lucifer (Kali?) to retire - and advise (not dictate) from a distance. Imagine Lucifer attending a U.N. meeting??!! "The power of Christ compels you to sit down and shut up!!" Just kidding Lucifer! Or is it Kali? Only her exorcist knows for sure!’

‘Wow! You’re really wound-up, Anthony! Tell me more!’

'A little child shall lead them.' -- Isaiah 11:6 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.' -- Matthew 18:3 I appreciate the ability to appreciate. "It is more blessed to appreciate than to pontificate." -- the Angel Anthony’

‘Truly.’

‘Whatever the names and mythologies may be - I am looking for the man or woman behind the curtain. Was it Winston Churchill who said that 'the truth must be protected by a bodyguard of lies'? I am very skeptical regarding any naturally occurring 'Earth Changes' which kill thousands, millions, or billions of people. Why is all of this crap surfacing at this critical time in the spiritual evolution of the planet? I'm considering it to be more lies and manipulation. Problem - Reaction - Solution. If masses of humanity are exterminated - I will call it 'An Act of God' - the Wrong God - who is behaving like a hurt and cornered animal. Sorry Lucifer/Kali - I'm just calling it as I see it. Sorry if I got the names wrong - but I think I've got the concept nailed. I heard about a ‘dragon-demon’ exorcism which was both revealing and chilling. What would abraxasinas say? I'm glad I decided not to eat my dragon! But it might've been cool to enter the Council of Thuban!’

‘Dragon-Eating is so overrated!’

‘I'm really not kidding when I say that I am attempting to harmonize the U.S. Constitution, the Teachings of Jesus, and a Modified Latin Mass. To the man or woman behind the curtain - this would undoubtedly be anathema and damnable heresy - but I consider it to be both an orthodoxymoron and the wave of the future. It's got to be simple. It's got to be historical. It's got to have mass appeal. And it's got to make sense. The artistic and organizational aspects of the Roman Catholic Church are to be highly valued - but there is something very wrong at it's core - which goes much deeper than the Cardinals, the Curia, the Pope, the Jesuit General, Vatican I or Vatican II. Father Malachi Martin knew exactly what was wrong - and he hinted at it - but I think he could have told us so much more - if he had only lived longer. I think that many of the American Roman Catholics and the sedevacantists would agree. I am not a finger-pointing triumphalist Protestant. I'm trying to figure out who really controls the City States, the United Nations, and the Secret Government. I'm not necessarily opposed to these organizations - but I am opposed to the evil which I sense is behind them - resulting in this present darkness.’

‘What would Mary say?’

‘I appreciate positive perspectives. They are usually very healing - and in fringe and conspiracy research - this is worth it's weight in yttrium. I tend to swing back and forth between positive and negative - and I tend to swing alone. I keep wondering 'How do we really know anything?' Knowing - and Thinking We Know - Are Two Very Different Things. I speculate a lot - but I usually add a disclaimer - and sometimes a warning. I usually ask questions - and a lot of them are provocative and irreverent. I guess I want other people to find truths of various kinds - rather than me thinking that I have the truth - and then circling the wagons to protect me and my precious truth - and then making a fast buck on the side. I'm really not trying to make friends - and it shows. ‘

‘You’re my friend, Anthony! Especially without your clothes on!’

‘However - after having said all of the above - I really am trying to passively promote a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. I've recently been trying to harmonize the Latin Mass with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution - as a part of this ongoing experimental project. Perhaps I have a little bit of a healing spirit. I really want things to be happy and peaceful - but I do not want peace at any price. I like listening to Sacred Music or Latin Masses while reading the Four Gospels in the King James Version of the Holy Bible, the Federalist Papers, and the Anti-Federalist Papers. This is so much different than Churchianity as Usual - or listening to Alex Jones. I like Alex - but I can only take so much anger.’

‘The man is brilliant, but he does seem to have an anger-management problem.’

‘I've started trying to imagine what it would be like to travel on magneto-leviton trains to various Underground Bases throughout the world - which might include bases under the U.N., Washington D.C., the City of London, and the Vatican - and to travel throughout the solar system in unconventional spacecraft - to meet with various officials (human and otherwise), and attend various meetings - in a completely non-corrupt and non-secretive Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. I used to think that I didn't have what it takes to do such a thing - even if it were possible - but look at me! Here I am! I'm living in a Dream-Land, Dream-World, or an Imagined-Nation. One Nation Under Construction.’

‘This is real, Anthony! Do you want me to pinch you? Are you into that sort of thing? Wait a minute? We’re not supposed to touch each other!’

‘Once again - I am a United Nations Country Club Constitutionalist (UNCCC) rather than a Shotgun and Constitution in my Truck Constitutionalist (SCTC). I'm simply visualizing a Responsibly Free Solar System - going forward for millions of years. The Creator God of the Universe might drop in from time to time - just to say 'hi'.’

‘Ideally, that might be the only Divine Intervention necessary.’

‘It just seems as though too many people write too many books - and once a book is written - the writer sort of gets boxed-in. There is something I like about just engaging in limited internet communication. In a sense - I am hoping that some of this material reaches the right humans and non-humans who are making the key decisions which affect all of us. I really am envisioning a top down, bloodless non-revolution, to institute a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. I really don't want to make a whole lot of noise - and then fall flat on my face - because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I'd rather just plant a few seeds here and there - and let those who are well placed - carry the ball. Great things can happen when one doesn't care who gets the credit. I'm trying to make money in some other ways - but so far I haven't been very successful. It's hard to concentrate when one is contemplating Angels, Demons, Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Star Wars, Wars in Heaven, Enslavement, Extermination, Reptilians, Greys, Mind-Control, Abductions, Genetic Hybridization Experiments, Revivification, Soul-Scalping, Colonization of the Solar System, Theocracy, Persecution, Torture, Corruption, Civil Unrest, Martial Law, Suspension of the U.S. Constitution, Super Soldiers, Six Hundred Thousand Year Wars, etc, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, ad absurdum, reductio ad absurdum.’

‘That’s quite a mouthful, Anthony!’

‘I just re-read the first protocol of the so-called "Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion". I don't know if they are genuine or not - but what I read sounds all too familiar - that the stupid masses or goyim are incapable of handling freedom, and ruling themselves - and therefore must be ruled by force and deception - rather than by reasoning with them. I have heard this over and over again. Is this true - regardless of the source? I even recently concluded, in a state of discouragement, that the corrupt might very well rule the stupid, in perpetuity - because both are really happy with the arrangement - despite all outward appearances. Whatever the case may be - I continue to believe that We the Sheeple need to become much more knowledgeable and responsible - and at least pretend to be the New Elites. If my precious Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System (or something similar to it) is ever to become a reality - we all need to be a helluva lot more awake, aware, and responsible - and that especially includes me. As I have stated before - I will continue to look more closely at Solar System Governance, the United Nations, Washington D.C., the City of London, the Vatican, the Secret Government, the Secret Space Program, and the Underground Bases - in a passive and non-hostile manner. I feel a lot more like being an uninvited and idealistic hidden-partner of the Powers That Be - rather than being someone who is fighting with them. Having said that - I will continue to blurt things out, as I encounter new insights and thoughts - and I will continue to place my foot in my mouth, and step on my...never mind.’

‘I think I know what you’re talking about, Anthony!’

'The Federalist Papers' or 'The Anti-Federalist Papers' are amazingly detailed and deep. Why can't Solar System Governance be discussed in a similar manner? Why isn't Solar System Governance one of the most important topics, if not the most important topic, that we can possibly discuss? This subject seems to be dead in the water . I think we're missing the boat BIG TIME. Conduit Closing. I guess I'm sold on a solar system view - as opposed to a world view. I'm just trying to identify with those who run the City States, United Nations, Underground Bases, Secret Space Program, and Secret Government - as sort of a silent and uninvited insider observer. Again, I really don't wish to fight with these people - even though I do wish to change just about everything connected with these institutions and activities. Think Galactically. Act Locally. The Queen of Heaven is presently a person or being of interest to me - in both positive and negative ways. Perhaps it is productive to think big and small - simultaneously. I'm really just trying to understand the power structure in this solar system. I think power is way over-rated - but that it is still important to understand how it works. I once told someone that God had a lousy job - but that someone had to do it. They looked at me like I was crazy. I was crazy - and I am crazy. I can't even run my own life - so I'll be damned if I'll try to run anyone elses life. We've only just begun. It just might be morning in the solar system.’

‘Think small, Anthony Think small!’

The Nephilim are mysterious and illusive. Who knows who or what really goes bump in the night and runs the world? I'm just presently focusing on a hypothetical Anna-like Queen of Heaven - as being the focal point of solar system administration. I obviously know very, very little about this subject - but I'm tired of being kept in the dark and lied to - so I'm stumbling through this minefield like a bull in a china closet. God help us. Is there a beautiful side of evil? I am reminded of a book by Johanna Michaelsen, titled 'The Beautiful Side of Evil'. My point in all of this is that I think there may be a very real Queen of Heaven, who is a mixture of good and evil, and who is very, very intelligent - but who can be a real mother when she gets ticked-off. I'm obviously playing with some very hot fire - and I will probably get my fingers burned - right up to my armpits. When I finally get the real answers (if I ever do) - I'll probably be very, very sorry that I ever asked all of the questions. I really don't think I know what the heck I'm dealing with. I just think that we are in so much trouble, that the non-elites may have to be involved in trying to find solutions. Hope springs eternal - but I'm frankly not expecting too much.’ Beauty sometimes hides the beast. I believed what the inspired and holy religious leaders told me about the inspired and sacred texts - but I found out that a lot of it was BS. I also found out that a lot of the New Age is BS. I am attempting to find an alternative to all of the BS. I want the BS to stop NOW. ‘

‘Don’t we all?!’

‘Perhaps we should have a Solar System Constitution Contest. We need love and cooperation to create a kinder and gentler world. However - I believe that the meat of love is responsibility (the decision to make the problems of the world - my problems). This is where things get messy. In fact - this is a war. We tend to get in each others way - and we often work at cross purposes - whether intentionally or unintentionally. Perhaps I really need to let this mini-crusade go - at this point - and hope that someone else picks it up - so that it's not my great big deal. Perhaps a millionaire or billionaire could host a Solar System Constitution Contest - with a $1,000,000.00 prize for the winner. Now THAT would generate interest! Perhaps evil alternatives can be modeled with a supercomputer program - so that we can learn about them - without having to live them. I feel like exiting stage right - and giving it a rest for a while - while I review all of the Bill Cooper material. I like listening to his old shows - and I like reading the Branton material. I have no idea how much of it is true - but it is interesting to consider the possibilities. Even though the subjects are important - all of this often feels like a monumental waste of time. I wish we got paid to wade through everything! I think that a Secret Solar System Government presently exists - and that in ten years there will be an Open Solar System Government - if anyone or anything is left. I might be completely wrong regarding Solar System Governance - but where are the rival proposals? Where is the vigorous discussion and debate? This seems to be a dead issue. Dead in the water. Why is this? I'm going to spend a lot of time thinking about the Bill Cooper, Commander X, and Branton material - which I think has a lot to do with Solar System Governance. I like to think that Bill Cooper, Commander X, and Branton would approve of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System.’

‘They might approve, but this subject is enough to drive a man to drink!’

‘I'm simply trying to rid this solar system of hatred, violence, wars, atrocities, terrorism, starvation, demonic harassment, demonic possession, ecological nightmares, holy wars, extermination events, planned financial collapses, rigged stock markets, slavery of all kinds, etc, etc, etc. I don't think we need any of these things to complement the beauty of Earth and it's inhabitants. I really like the good side of Anna (in 'V'). I really like the spiritual leader of the Navi in 'Avatar'. I really like Rachael Constantine (the foxy lady in charge at the White House) in 'Contact' - but I don't see the need for a bad side or any negatives whatsoever. I just wish for this solar system to be run rationally and properly, going forward, for millions of years. This goal seems to require simple and effective principles and concepts - in the context of a simple and effective constitution - which avoids placing too much power in too few hands. I obviously don't know what's really going on in this solar system - but something is very, very, very wrong - and it needs to be fixed. I'm just trying to generate interest and discussion regarding solar system governance. Is it wrong to live in the dream-world of a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system? I'm not necessarily sold on the 'treat them like children, teach them to take baby steps, and to kneel in contrite submission' theory of civilization growth and development. I really do think we need a solar system view, and that we ALL need to contemplate Solar System Governance, on an ongoing basis. I am opposed to rule by secrecy, deception, confusion, corruption, force, and violence. I'll just keep ranting and raving on the internet. I don't intend to do anything more than this. Hopefully - somewhere in the galaxy - this activity is being duly noted and studied - to hopefully help someone at some future date - to implement proper planetary governance. Again - I don't have the answers - but I do wish to prompt those who are in positions of authority and power - to consider some of the concepts which surface in these threads.’

‘You’ve already taken a ‘Giant Leap for Mankind’, Anthony! Why don’t we take a break? I’ll show you around the ‘Observer’.’ ‘Thank-you, Anna! I’d like that very much! I’m sorry for rambling like that, but no one really seems to be interested in what I have to say so far, except for you! You seem to be genuinely interested!’ ‘I am interested, Anthony! More interested than you can imagine! Now, come on! Let’s take the Grand Tour!’ ‘This is an AMAZING asteroid, Anna! Thank-you so much for showing me around!’ ‘You’re certainly welcome, Anthony! It was my pleasure! Now, let’s make ourselves comfortable on the bridge, where we have a FANTASTIC ocean-view! Please continue with your thoughts.’

‘Well, Anna, it sounds as though we deal with the visible PTB (who we love and hate), who take orders from the bloodline elites, who take orders from mysterious and nefarious entities, who take orders from who knows who? I keep feeling as though we are prisoners of an ancient star war - and that we are serving some type of a sentence. What troubles me, is that even if we do become responsible (or try to be responsible) - it seems as if we are destined to remain in jail. The law of the universe seems to be that the Human Race on Planet Earth cannot and will not be allowed to succeed - and that we will not be allowed to become responsibly free - no matter what. Perhaps the Original Sin was the Unpardonable Sin. This seems to be all about being beat into reverential submission by the chastenings of the lord - as sinners in the hands of an angry god. Did Promethius steal fire from this god? Did we all go along with Promethius? Is that why we are here - and why we are in so much trouble? ‘

‘What do YOU think, Anthony?’

‘I’m leaning in that direction, Anna. Let’s examine this a bit further. Promethius = Lucifer = Kali = Mary = Anna (in "V")? What if the gods were problematic and dysfunctional? What if Promethius/Lucifer/Kali/Mary/Anna was/were/are/is problematic and dysfunctional? Is there a solution to the madness? Regardless of what really happened, and regardless of what is happening presently, why is there so much secrecy, deception, corruption, violence, and insanity? Why are legitimate and well-meaning attempts at understanding and reform, met with such coldness and even hostility? I'm seeing a single entity as being the being in charge of this neck of the woods - going back thousands, or tens of thousands, of years.’

‘There is a certain amount of evidence supporting your theory, Anthony.’

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 Freema
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Here is a continuation of the sample-chapter of my tripe, for whoever might be interested. This is a preliminary rough-draft, and I won't post any more than this. I just thought someone might like to read it.

‘I've been wondering a lot about the true nature of the soul - and wondering about the true extent of any hybridization programs - historically and presently. What if the human soul is a shape-shifting interdimensional-reptilian? Could this be why we have a reptilian part of our brains? Could this really be the biggest secret? Are all of us hybrids - in one way or another? Are Dracs really human/reptile hybrids - with an exceptionally high percentage of reptile genetics? Are everyday humans really human/reptile hybrids - with a very low percentage of reptile genetics? I once knew an ivy league graduate who told me that they were a talking snake. Some of my best friends have turned out to be snakes. I'm considering the possibility that humans of all races, reptilians, greys, hybrids, and aliens of all races - have the same type of soul. Whether this type of soul is human, reptilian, hybrid, none of the above, or all of the above - may be one of the most explosive questions which we could possibly grapple with. In his 1994 interview with Rick Keefe - Alex Collier indicated that our souls were the same - and that they originated at the same time - but that we were at different stages of evolution. I hope I got that right. I need to watch that interview again. Let me know if I missed something - or if Alex (or anyone else) has commented elsewhere on this subject.’

‘I’ll neither conform nor deny your overall hypothesis, Anthony, but you do make compelling arguments.’

‘It seems reasonable to me to at least begin with the view that this solar system is our home (regardless of ancient star wars and battles for control of this and that) - and that we just keep reincarnating (as we require new bodies) back into this solar system - and that this solar system may be as good as it gets - anywhere. I'm considering any extermination events (natural or inflicted) and mass evacuations (by UFO's, the Second Coming of Christ, etc.) to be bad things. Bringing reason and peace to this solar system seems reasonable to me. Has the Queen of Heaven been trying to do this for thousands of years? OR - has the Queen of Heaven been misusing and abusing this solar system and it's inhabitants for thousands of years? I keep seeing corruption and insanity as being unavoidably connected with absolute power - despite the best of intentions - which is why I wish for this hypothetical Queen of Heaven to retire - and serve as an advisor rather than a ruler. Sorry for being repetitious - but I will continue to test this hypothesis in different settings. I think we are all in Purgatory - and that it is up to us whether we progress into Heaven - or digress into Hell. We make our bed - and sleep in it. Our planet is how we plan it. World without end.’

‘I told you that I am supposed to remain neutral, and that my role is companionship and facilitation. However, it might be helpful for you to imagine being this hypothetical Queen. It might be a tougher job than you can possibly imagine. If she exists, perhaps she doesn’t even want the damn job. Perhaps if she retired, things would REALLY go to hell. Just something to think about.’

‘I appreciate that, Anna. This is simply the brainstorming part of this process. I fully understand that. This thing is probably nastier and more complex than I can possibly imagine. But really, I'm going to gradually take off the gloves regarding this Namaste-Constitutional Responsible-Freedom Solar-System aka The United States of the Solar System concept. I think this is a splendiferous idea - regardless of the spiritual and alien situation. The concept does not require me to definitively and accurately sort out who the good-guys and bad-guys are. I simply wish to implement this concept in an evolutionary manner - with EVERYONE on the bus - even if they hate each other - and even if some of them are really, really evil. The really badass dudes and dudesses may need to go to jail for a while - BUT NOBODY IS GOING TO BE DAMNED TO HELL!! Not unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. I desire a big-tent solution - but I do not desire peace at any price. The concept should probably be firmly implemented to avoid confusion - but no one should be treated unkindly or unfairly. System implementation is that which is important - and dictatorial micro-management should NOT occur.’

‘I like the way you’re approaching this topic, Anthony. I don’t necessarily agree with you, at this point, but I think you’ll figure this out, sooner than later.’

‘Thank-you Anna. We should probably continue the infowar for centuries - but without destroying ourselves. The concept involves an organized decentralization. I like the architectural and artistic aspects of the old world - but the internal modus operandi needs to be Namaste-Constitutional Responsible-Freedom. There is a unified architecture and art in the churches and state-houses of the world. The original plan connected with this may have been fatally flawed - but we should enjoy the architectural and artistic excellence as we pursue a unified yet free humanity. This is going to involve a very problematic transitional process - but it need not be traumatic. Does this desire go too far - too soon? Baby steps - right? This really continues to be a test. I am interested to see who comes out of the woodwork in support of, and in opposition to, the concept. What would the Incoming say? What would Anna say? What would the Queen of Heaven say? What would the Creator God of the Universe say? What would Satan say? What would SaLuSa say? What would Monka do? What would Jesus do?’

‘You’re funny, Anthony!’

‘I’m also crazy, Anna! I'm sure there are many, throughout the solar system, who are working toward more rational governance at all levels. I'm probably trying to change myself, more than I'm trying to change others. I continue to experience debilitating and progress hampering problems - which make me feel virtually ineffectual and very frustrated. Hence the tone of my writing and speaking. An inferiority complex probably gives me a 'little-guy' attitude. This is actually quite sad - but hopefully something good can be derived from it - either now, or in the future. I was serious when I said that I hoped that this activity was being duly noted somewhere in the galaxy. I fear that we are headed down the wrong road, and that we will not turn back, regardless of the warnings, and regardless of the ranting and raving of lunatics such as myself. I really wish that I had a shallow underground civilian base to go down into. At this point - I am ready to go down - and stay down - for a long, long time.’

‘As I remember, someone on the internet really cussed you out. They even said the rabbit-hole you were exploring, went right up your @$$!’ What a nasty thing to say!’

‘That’s right, Anna! I really didn’t mind getting cussed-out, except for being told that I’d be hiding under the rocks at the End of the World. They quoted Revelation, but I prefer the eschatology in the Synoptic Gospels (Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21). I have problems with the Book of Revelation. Even though I wish to seek cover from civil unrest, nuclear war, chemical and biological warfare, an 'alien' invasion, etc. - I don't wish for the rocks to fall upon me - and I wish to look him that sitteth upon the throne - straight in the eye - and tell them to get off of their high-horse and to stop the mass-murder - and for the Lamb to calm down. VIOLENCE IS NOT A SOLUTION - EVEN IF YOU ARE GOD - THINK YOU ARE GOD - OR ARE ACTING LIKE GOD. EARTH CHANGES MY @$$. SINNERS IN THE HANDS OF A LOVING GOD? Having said that - I would like to know the full extent and nature of the Original Sin - and whether all of us were a party to it, or not. But regardless of how bad the sins of the past have been - shouldn't there be a peaceful and rational resolution of the madness? Why do we always rush toward violent 'solutions'? Those who quote from the Book of Revelation often seem to exhibit a morbid satisfaction connected with the expected extermination - which couldn't possibly include themselves.’

‘We all seem to like to blame and condemn others, don’t we, Anthony?

‘Luke chapter 21 contains basic soteriology, or how we are saved, and basic eschatology, or a study of the end of time. If you don't know what eschatology is…it's not the end of the world! Well, perhaps it is, after all! Jesus proclaims that by standing firm, we will gain life. Again and again, Jesus ties salvation to behavior…not simply belief! On the other hand, belief is the beginning of behavior. By beholding Christ we become changed! Visualize Jesus…and world-peace. Give Jesus and peace a chance. The Luke 21 end time scenario contains enough upsetting information for just about anyone! If you want to become really upset and confused, read the books of Daniel and Revelation! There are numerical challenges here as well, if you're into numbers games! It seems that the end here depicted by Jesus was to occur shortly after His death…not 2,000 years later! Could it be that the followers of Jesus fumbled the ball? Were the words of Jesus preached with power throughout the world after His death? Did someone circumvent the Great Commission, thinking they knew better? Have the Teachings of Jesus been placed first and foremost in Christian churches during the past 2,000 years? Are the words of Christ being placed first and foremost in Christian churches now? Could it be that the Teachings of Jesus have been purposefully and systematically suppressed and relegated to the back of the bus? Will humanity have to wait another 2,000 years for the return of Christ? World without end?’

‘I wonder how many people have noticed this, throughout the centuries, Anthony?’

‘I’ve been thinking - what if our souls are interdimensional reptilian in nature - and what if we came to Earth from Sirius - and created ourselves? Physically - that is. What if we got caught in the middle of an Amen Ra vs Hathor family feud - with Jesus trying to break-up the fight? One can switch the names around a lot - with all of the gods, goddesses, archangels, biblical characters, et al - but I keep seeing a three-way power-struggling mess - with most of us caught in the middle. Oh - some of us may have some very, very bad karma - but is this really a case of circumstances, situations, misunderstandings, insanity, corruption, deception, escalation, and who-knows-what? Shoudn't we simply attempt to pull the plug on the madness, at this point - and play the blame-game in a reasonable and rational manner - with a Galactic Judge Judy - or something - without the Damned to Hell Penalty? The wild-card may be out of control technology and human/reptilian hybrids on the loose - throughout the solar system. It might be very, very difficult to put the Reptilians Back in the Bottle - at this late date. Here reppie, reppie! Time for din-din! Nice reppie! Sorry Reptilians - but I just couldn't resist! I mean no disrespect. Once again - I'm inviting ALL factions to unite around a Namaste-Constitutional Responsible-Freedom Solar-System aka The United States of the Solar System. As usual - I'm flying blind, scared, and stupid - but you've at least got to give me a B+ for effort and good intentions.‘

‘You’re playing with very hot fire, when you start picking fights with reptilians and dragons, Anthony!’

‘I understand that, Anna. At this point - I feel like a lost little boy who has wandered onto the battlefield - just before the Battle of the Bulge. I don't want to be a part of any of this - but I have made myself a part of this by my internet activities and speculations. Might we be dealing with Amen Ra Annunaki vs Hathor Annunaki? Gabriel Annunaki vs Lucifer Annunaki? Could Michael be the legitimate leader of the Human Race (us and those who we encounter every day)? Awesome Gods and Goddesses? Could Adria approximate the Queen of Heaven who anciently came to Tibet from Sirius - to conduct a hybridization program (to create us?) - after stealing fire from the gods? ‘

‘You’re speaking of Adria, in ‘Stargate SG-1, aren’t you, Anthony? She was the daughter of Kitesh aka Vala Mal Doran, wasn’t she?’

‘That’s right, Anna. I often refer to science-fiction, to help me make my points, and to help me visualize abstract concepts. I have noticed that so often - things don't work out. We believe something - and then it turns out to be a lie. We trust someone - and they turn out to be a crook. We go here. We go there. We try this. We try that. I guess things will always be that way. I just keep asking questions - as a modus operandi. When I have taken a stand - of sorts - with my mini-crusade regarding a Namaste-Constitutional Responsible-Freedom Solar-System - I feel very uncomfortable. Things can be so illusory. People can be so fickle. Situations can change instantly. In the last two years, I have gained a new sympathy for agnostics - people who think that there are things that go bump in the night - but who aren't really sure who or what it is. Perhaps the Liberal Episcopalians or the Anglican Agnostics are on the right track. Speaking of religion - Latin and Rituals have been referred to in less than flattering terms. I have been taking a look at the possibility of a modified Latin Mass as possibly being a Spiritual Switzerland - especially if the day to day practices of the church were in complete harmony with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution. But perhaps the combination of Rituals, Latin, Cathedrals, etc. - are inherently evil in nature. I am torn by this. Help me out regarding Rituals and Latin. I wish for fundamental changes to occur in all churches - but I don't wish to trample upon how people pray - and to be disruptive regarding what people are used to. How does one save the church - without destroying the church? If the church goes down - the crazy and dangerous cults will thrive. Or - are the crazy cults really crazy? Perhaps the church should go down - and the church doors should be locked. Who knows? But whatever we think or do - it will probably ultimately turn out to be wrong or BS - judging from history. Sorry for the negativity - but I'm really not trying to win a popularity contest. I am simply searching and searching and searching - and I'm not even sure what I'm searching for. Oh wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from this bottomless pit of BS???’

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 3 10
    It would be cool if those most qualified to do so, would do this literary project the 'right-way'. This is just a 'galactic guessing-game' for me.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 am