tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
wingmanof light
Brook
Floyd
Jenetta
spiritwarrior
Larisa
sabina
burgundia
mudra
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Luminari
truth and integrity
Jia
Carol
lawlessline
TRANCOSO
21 posters

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated

newel
    newel

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 Empty Re: Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated

Post  newel Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:48 am

If it's not man made, then I guess it's a peace pipe.

There has been at least 3 threads about it on GLP. Maybe there is some truth hidden in them:
    godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1575010/pg1
    godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1575426/pg1
    godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1575839/pg1
    mudra
    mudra

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 Empty Re: Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated

Post  mudra Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 am

metaw3 wrote:If it's not man made, then I guess it's a peace pipe.

There has been 2 threads about it on GLP. Maybe there is some truth hidden in them:
    godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1575010/pg1
    godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1575426/pg1

It looks like Magritte's pipe ... stuffed with a little more than plain tobacco
    considering the energy waves coming out of this guy's head ...
    Wink

Love Always
    mudra

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:17 pm

metaw3 wrote:Cherhill White Horse, Nr Calne, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/cherhillwhitehorse/cherhillwhitehorse2011a.html
    Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 CherhillOH70

As soon as seeing this funny crop formation, everyone is so relaxed and cheerfully discussing about it. However, to me, this crop circle is like a blow in the face because I complained a little to the circle makers that I want to take a break when interpreting the last crop circle yesterday.

In response to my complaint, they have made this hilarious formation expressing a serious topic: the desire for a rest comes from the Splittism created by the Reptilians and Grays. Circle makers are so clever. Even when they are blaming on you, they do it with a smile on the face and you will be clueless if you can not figure out their intention.

Over these years, this is how my life looks like. I have felt that I am being observed every moment. So I have to be very discreet in every word I say and every move I make. Someone says it is nothing but my own paranoia. But I am very clear in my mind whether it is just paranoia or not.

Alright, let’s see how circle makers are blaming me.

This crop circle being especially made next to a hillside white horse is actually in comparison with it. Circle makers are saying that no time to take a rest like the Reptilians. The key point is: It is necessary to move forward continuously like the circle makers.

Decoder’s Note: The pipe is usually an assisting tool when politicians or businessmen are thinking over vicious plans. And usually those plans are proceeding under table. A peace pipe is the same. Although it may seem harmonious and peaceful in the surface but each is with his own axe to grind secretly.

The original article is written in Chinese by Crop Circle Decoder: H.K.D. Copyright 2011

Translator: Lisa C. Kuo

PS: If you are interested in the decryption of other circles from us, please check the article pages of each circle on Crop Circle Connector or you can find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CROP-CIRCLES-DECLASSIFIED/131389306878901

SOURCE: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/cherhillwhitehorse/articles.html
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:20 pm

A new crop picture at Windmill Hill on July 26, 2011 shows three separate dates from a Mayan Long Count calendar, and supports Calleman’s idea that October 28, 2011 will be a second end-date for the Tzolkin, along with December 23, 2012 for the Long Count...

Continue at: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/windmillhill2/comments.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 pm

hahaha LOL

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 _45969349_wallaby_ap

'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'

Wallabies have been observed acting strangely in poppy fields
    Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around "as high as a kite", a government official has said.
    Lara Giddings, the attorney general for the island state of Tasmania, said the kangaroo-like marsupials were getting into poppy fields grown for medicine.
    She was reporting to a parliamentary hearing on security for poppy crops.
    Australia supplies about 50% of the world's legally-grown opium used to make morphine and other painkillers.

We have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles. Then they crash
    Lara Giddings, government official
    "The one interesting bit that I found recently in one of my briefs on the poppy industry was that we have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles," Lara Giddings told the hearing.
    "Then they crash," she added. "We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high."

read on : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8118257.stm

Laugh from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

mudra wrote:hahaha LOL

'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'

[...]

read on : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8118257.stm

Laugh from me
    mudra

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 Crop-Circles2
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm

metaw3 wrote:

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 Crop-Circles2

LOL

more laugh from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm

All the laughs aside, this crop formation is quite an acomplishment & not at all that easy to construct...

Also, when the sh#t hits the fan, I rather have a pile of hemp seeds than a pile of gold...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 Empty Re: Crop Circle Season

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:All the laughs aside, this crop formation is quite an acomplishment & not at all that easy to construct...

Also, when the sh#t hits the fan, I rather have a pile of hemp seeds than a pile of gold...

That is one cute kangaroo or wallabee...as for the crop circle I didn't know our alien friends smoked a pipe filled with ?!!??? Crazy Happy

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Jenetta wrote:That is one cute kangaroo or wallabee...as for the crop circle I didn't know our alien friends smoked a pipe filled with ?!!??? Crazy Happy

Cherhill White Horse, Nr Calne, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/cherhillwhitehorse/cherhillwhitehorse2011a.html
    Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 CherhillOH70
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 pm

How to Make a crop circle Longwood Warren (pt1) 2008

How to Make a crop circle Longwood Warren (pt2)

How to Make a crop circle Longwood Warren (pt3)

Circlemaker make formation for News Of The World

How to make a crop circle

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Interesting stuff...

Temple Farm, Nr Rockley, Wiltshire. Reported 7th August.
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/templefarm/comments.html

Furze Knoll, Bishop Cannings, Wiltshire. Reported 6th August.
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/furzeknoll/comments.html

West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire. Reported 29th July.
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/rivar/comments.html
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:14 pm

WORLD WIDE CROP CIRCLE LOCATION MAP

http://www.cropcirclesandmore.com/where/present/cropcirclelocations.html

btw, Carol Thanx for uploading the pictures!
    Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:34 pm

The Crop Circle Ship - 1 of 4 - Blueprints in the Fields

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyFjXLZtwcA

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Huge Mysterious Sand Circle near Tibetan border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjNAdBb-oZg

The Awaker.net news story says the huge lines and circles pressed into
    sand is at a remote location about three hours from Xining towards Tibet on the
    Qinghai Highway. Madoi (middle red circle) is about 200 miles southwest of
    Xining and might be the region of the sand formation.
    The Tibet border is the orange/red boundary line south of Madoi.
    Lhasa, Tibet, is the bottom left red circle.
    According to the report it appears to be on salt flats, and dug into the earth at around 4 to 6 inches. Very strange, and nobody has come forward to claim it to be man-made. We have to treat at this point as something quite mysterious, and possibly related to the phenomenon. This is a very significant event!

Arrow http://newearthman.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=5451754

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 29751615050275503323010

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 296107_10150271253468303_659383302_7965744_4097435_n

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 296107_10150271253468303_659383302_7965744_4097435_n

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 294893_10150271252533303_659383302_7965738_2231212_n

Love Always
    mudra
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:04 pm

If I may share....

Chris Thomas:

".....In the meantime, the Earth does her best to communicate with us through crop formations. These the Earth builds with her own consciousness energies and, in order to carry out these communications, she builds Balls of Light.
    As we rapidly approach the end dates of 2011/2012, the Earth is doing her best to communicate with us, both about the events that are currently unfurling and the threat presented to her and humanity by the semi-physical race known as the Velon.
    Whilst these forms of communication are currently beyond our level of understanding, once we complete our part of The Human Plan by reintegrating our higher selves back into the physical body, we will be able to understand her and communicate freely." ....(more)

http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Article_8277.aspx
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:01 am

Crop circle mysteries - August 2011

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:03 am

45 Crop circles of 2011

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

UFO "Ea Enki" - ASCII code was drawn in Crop Circle at Poirino, Italy on June 20, 2011

Authentic Message To All Humankind From The King Of The Anunnaki * Crop Circle Reveals that the Anunnaki Are the One's Who are Making Them!
    by Wes Penre, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 3:45 AM

Note from the Editor: First of all; this is an authentic message! I was contacted yesterday by Utu Shamash (see [link to en.wikipedia.org] who is the son of King Nannar of Nibiru, and brother of Inanna. He has returned to Earth with a message from his King to put on what the King considers “friendly websites”.

Utu found my Papers at [link to wespenre.com] and found them surprisingly accurate regarding Ša.A.Me. (Nibiru) and Ša.A.Mi. (the Nibiruan people). He emailed me and asked for a service. His King wanted me to post the following statement here on my blog.

I agreed to post the message Utu brought down to Earth, but said I want to put a note along with it to give the citizens of Earth (Ki) a heads up! He took my message to King Nannar, who agreed I could do that. So therefore I want to say the following:

The Ša.A.Mi. (better known as the Anunnaki) are returning! They say they want no harm to be done to us “lulus” (humans); they say they owe us and want our forgiveness for what happened in the past (to understand this you really need to read my Papers at wespenre.com, or Zacharia Sitchin’s books). The way to do this is to come down to Earth and fight the Anunnaki who are stationed on Earth since millennia (those who followed Marduk in his rebellion against the Ša.A.Me. Kingdom). Marduk and his cohorts have ever since been pulling the strings of most of the Global Elite, and the Ša.A.Mi. are returning to Earth to take care of business, overthrowing both the disloyal Anunnaki and the human Global Elite, by some called The Illuminati ( [link to illuminati-news.com).]

We don’t want history to repeat itself! I do NOT want humans to take sides in this upcoming battle of the ‘gods’ and once again be used as cannon-fodder and foot soldiers in their war. They say they come as liberators, but they do not come in peace. So humans, whatever you do if you want to change history and follow a more enlightened path: stay out of this conflict! DO NOT TAKE SIDES and DO NOT FIGHT IN THEIR WAR!

This is their conflict. We can’t stop them from coming, but we can step aside and let them do their thing without interfering. We are tired of fighting wars, and don’t let corrupt government leaders manipulate you into thinking we need to go to war against this “Invader Force”. The governments (the Global Elite) are only using us because they think we’re fearful and stupid. Show that we lulus have grown up and are a species of peace. Let everybody outside this planet learn that we are a peaceful race. Let Ša.A.Mi. take care of their own and the Global Elite, and we’ll go from there.

I have had two long correspondences with Utu so far, and I know that this is the real deal. Laugh at it if you must, but take it seriously if you are smart. Personally, I am known for being in a good mood, making jokes even in the most serious situations. However, now our future depends on how you read this email, and I’m deadly serious.

However, DON’T BE AFRAID! They say they come to bring peace, and as liberators, perhaps, but their minds are still on war, and that is in conflict with my own mindset, at least.

Let our hearts work now, more so than our heads! Be ONE in spirit through these events and we will come out on the other end; hopefully as intact as possible. Let them fight THEIR wars – it’s their karma, and we are released from ours by not participating.

Maybe one day we can unite with the Ša.A.Mi.; live together and visit each others worlds in peace. Still, they set the stage with their arrival, showing us what their real imperatives are. Will the result of their visit to Ki be REAL peace and unity, or war and separation? We shall see… We lulus are ready for peace and unity as a species; let it therefore be a guideline for the Incoming. They will show us who they are by example. Have they changed since ancient times, or is history repeating itself? That’s what we have to look at.

Let’s see how this pans out and let’s go from there…

Love,
    Wes

(Here beneath is the message to all humankind, from King Nannar of Nibiru (SAM is short for Ša.A.Me. [Nibiru] and Ša.A.Mi. [the inhabitants of Nibiru]):

LET IT BE KNOWN BY ONE AND ALL

The work done by Mr. Penre is surprisingly accurate regarding SAM and its inhabitants.

SAMs are not invading the planet. SAMs are returning to what once was a planet they inhabited in greater numbers than human, until humans began to outnumber SAMs. This asymmetry continues today.

Those SAMs who returned and those who stayed behind are subject to the King, but reject royal authority and stand against the Kingdom as enemies in kind and in fact. This will be realigned properly on return, and those who stand with them will be eliminated as pawns and as proxies which is what they are in hopes that the power and position now held will continue with the victory of their patrons.

Nothing is further from the naked truth.

Anything that is held to the contrary is contrived, dishonest, self-serving and likely the work of proxies. Believe them not, for everyone will be held contemptible by the beliefs held and by the heart that beats in their chests — this by the word of the King, my father.

SAM is near. It will shine in the southern half first and then appear to the rest of KI in a sixth of a Royal Set. The Royal Set is the number of the King.

SAM will be red in color. Much is already known and anticipated. Much more will be disclosed and known about SAM by SAMs already here. Truth will be known. Believe what you must and be responsible for what you believe, but get information from oracles, not from anyone else.

SOURCE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1676616/pg1

The Anunnaki are Returning, Not Invading - Insiders Expose Psyop

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 am

Not exactly a crop circle but interesting nonetheless

First Crop Circle 2012:Tula,Hidalgo,Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgOpfB_kUGY

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 am

TRANCOSO wrote:[color=red][u][b] So humans, whatever you do if you want to change history and follow a more enlightened path: stay out of this conflict! DO NOT TAKE SIDES and DO NOT FIGHT IN THEIR WAR! Let them fight THEIR wars – it’s their karma, and we are released from ours by not participating.

I've been advocating this for years. Only I think the elite should be out on the battle field as well and not the citizens of the planet who have been used as disposable pawns for others gain.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 04, 2012 9:26 am

Yarnbury Castle, Nr Winterbourne Stoke. Wiltshire. Reported Saturday 28th April.

Crop Circle Season 2011 «» Updated - Page 12 Danbury2012j

Arrow http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/yarnburycastle/yarnburycastle2012a.html

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:15 pm