tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  Empty Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Embarrassed Diebold officials apologized after one of their electronic voting machines prematurely revealed the winner of our upcoming sham election.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ojmOESqVeak?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ojmOESqVeak?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Real or fake it might as well be real lol Posted As Is. Verify it for yourself! JT!
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  Empty Diebold Accidentally Releases 2012 Election Results...

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Are you sirius!!! Public can still pretend to have voice in government as usual:scratch: Staged assassination...nothing like being up front with it all! The guy speaking really looks like a stooge...

Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  187111
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  Empty Re: Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Post  Carol Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 pm

OMG. Unbelievable but true. Meaning this is what really goes on in secret but isn't this a spoof?

Good find JT because it focuses attention on reality. I thought all my teeth would fall out of my mouth when I read Nancy Pelosi announcment, "We want Mitt." as that is the candidate they want to go up against. Crazy Happy

Where is Ron Paul in all of this? MSM sucks.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  Empty Re: Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Post  mudra Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:33 am

This country is based on the " fantasy" that the government is the voice of the people

Well he said it all .

Love Always
    mudra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 am

someone should make a copy of that video !!!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PG4aQ1nBTE

BOMBSHELL, For those who insist that the "Illuminati" is a myth

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 am

regarding post # 6 - The first gentleman in this video giving his report to Parliament is now dead, and this video was recorded on November 1st, just 21 days ago
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Well i seem to think that this leak video is more made up then real. I cant prove it but as i said...it might as well be real. Government = Control of Mind!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 pm