tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE Empty Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM4q6yKzDUI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE

note- i have NOT yet watched this - however, a friend said, it was a most interesting watch

so - in that spirit, the spirit of sharing, i am sharing it
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE Empty Re: Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE Empty Re: Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 am

tsk, tsk Susan. I thought those in the know had decided it's Obama. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 am

its quite interesting to watch

when the catholics lost total control - someone created islam - guess who !!!
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 am

note- i have NOT yet watched this

oops. hehehe

He's secretly gay? Muslim?

I can get plenty of that in San Francisco.

And prettier.

Lmao

Charismatic? Maybe when he was in his late teens, but he grew up to look like his father. Now he looks like he should be on the cover of Mad Magazine with a "What me worry?" slogan.

What about Harry? He's one hot lil' devil...

How do they "know" this stuff?

Uh....it is 2012. Not many reasons left to be secretly Gay in the "western" world.

It is odd and frustrating when stuff like this is included in the list of things people do in secret, as if it is just another one of the bad things they do ("Well let's see...he is into sacrfices, incest, he drinks blood while being dipped in urine, and he privately buggers men until they are out of their minds with pleasure. Sounds like evil to us").

Was Horus involved in any of this? The energy signature is similar and I terminated my viewing session once it was felt.

Shocked

Toast

To Be Gay and Muslim

While many gay Muslims remain closeted, fearful of shaming their family, their mosque and their peers, some are finding inspiring -- and unconventional -- ways to cope.

April 9, 2002

For Salman Husainy, an autumn drive four years ago was the moment of truth. Sitting in the passenger seat of his sister Shaheen's car, he blurted out what he'd long known but kept hidden.

"I'm gay," Husainy said. Shocked, Shaheen bumped into the car in front of her. The minor accident didn't cause any damage, and Shaheen parked the car on the side of the road so they could talk. "Are you sure? We don't have any gay people in our community," Shaheen said.

http://www.alternet.org/story/12817?page=1

Last edited by HigherLove on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 am

Sorry to say but the tuber is a christian nut case. I am not saying that PW is not what this jack XXX says he is. But he has no idea what he is talking about. Nice coffee break but his research has more holes than my tea strainer. Interesting to watch yes but his TBN thing was way off the mark. He actually thinks that YAHOO is a reliable source of info. Man what a joke. Nothing against you posting Exchanger but this belongs in room 101 or the full of crap thread. Or sabre rattling between christians and Muslins.

Higher love I'll see you down town San Fran my friend.

t
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 am

lawlessline wrote:Sorry to say but the tuber is a christian nut case. I am not saying that PW is not what this jack XXX says he is. But he has no idea what he is talking about. Nice coffee break but his research has more holes than my tea strainer. Interesting to watch yes but his TBN thing was way off the mark. He actually thinks that YAHOO is a reliable source of info. Man what a joke. Nothing against you posting Exchanger but this belongs in room 101 or the full of crap thread. Or sabre rattling between christians and Muslins.

Higher love I'll see you down town San Fran my friend.

t

The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol The Carol

Last edited by HigherLove on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 am

When I see the word Antichrist in a video I do not bother any more to watch it..
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 am

burgundia wrote:When I see the word Antichrist in a video I do not bother any more to watch it..

I love you, burgundia. You always get right to the point. Quickly.

BEAR HUGS!!!!!!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 pm

burgundia wrote:When I see the word Antichrist in a video I do not bother any more to watch it..

DITTO!!!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:43 pm