tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson)

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson) Empty The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson)

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKlXZBzzJU&feature=share

illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson)

The iLLs - a term for The illuminati coined by Susan Lynne Schwenger - The eXchanger

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson) Empty Re: The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson)

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK48GERoUto

ILLUMINATI HAND SIGNS PART 2

if anyone can find part 1 - please post it - thank you
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson) Empty Re: The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson)

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 pm

hand signs part 1

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 am

The media know who they ultimately work for, and they undoubtedly know what happens if they make the boss cross. I have mixed feelings about the media. There probably has to be some sort of guidance from the shadows -- but this guiding hand seems to be somewhat corrupt and sinister. What would it be like to be in a Global Media Control Center, where EVERYTHING might be monitored -- and where ANYTHING could be censored, in a variety of ways -- including 'Technical Difficulties'. Such a center would probably be necessary, no matter who ran the show in this neck of the woods. OMG! I'm starting to sound like 'Them'!!!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:20 am

did many wise ones-or, a wise one
    often say - " i am, as you are "

(TAKE GREAT NOTE - that that "i am" was the totality of being complete)

many have tried to give bits and pieces of that puzzle

few stop, to actually access, what is the complete or completed 'i am" actually iS

the magic of 'i am' is NOT weaved without 'stand-SA-S'

ironically, education or, the highly educated,

can often be confused for those who carry 'real' intelligence

which is NOT the same thing, as pure knowledge

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The iLLs - illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson) Empty Illuminati Plans for WW3, Alien Intervention, Middle East Takeover, and the New World Order

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WufePrvf-k

Illuminati Plans for WW3, Alien Intervention, Middle East Takeover, and the New World Order

mattpresti
    mattpresti

Post  mattpresti Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am

THEeXchanger wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKlXZBzzJU&feature=share

illuminati Hand Sign - CNN Feed Drop (Ron Paul Soldier Jesse Thorson)

The iLLs - a term for The illuminati coined by Susan Lynne Schwenger - The eXchanger

i have one too..."the DE-lluminati"

il·lu·mi·nate (-lm-nt)
    v. il·lu·mi·nat·ed, il·lu·mi·nat·ing, il·lu·mi·nates
    v.tr.
    1. To provide or brighten with light.
    2. To decorate or hang with lights.
    3. To enlighten intellectually or spiritually; enable to understand.

These folks are filled with darkness. But like everything they do, they flip it backwards to dis-empower through the spell (word). i for one, will always refer to them as delluminati for they dwell in darkness.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"darkness is...but, an absence of light" - susan lynne schwenger

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:21 am