tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history Empty list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 pm

http://www.illuminatimembers.com/illuminati%20members%20list.html

list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history Empty Re: list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 pm

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history Empty Re: list of 300 illuminati aka the ills- their members and their history

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 am

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=685

SNIP

THE BANKSTERS ARE JEWS

A JEW BY THE NAME of Mayer Amschel Rothschild said at the outset of the 19th Century, “Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.”

This boast finds its fulfillment with the Federal Reserve Bank which in spite of what most Americans perceive through Jewish brainwashing is NOT “Federal” NOR has any “Reserves.”

The Fed is a private consortium of banks whose principal holders are the Jewish heads of the Rothschild Dynasty, Goldman Sachs, and JP Morgan Chase.

The Chairman of the Fed’s Board of Governors is the Jew, Ben Shalom Bernanke, who is a protege of his Jewish master, Alan Greenspan, who STILL wields considerable influence at America’s Central Bank.

Vice Chairman of the Fed is Janet Yellen whose JEWISH husband, George Akerlof, is a consultant to the Federal Reserve as well as to Barclays for which he invented “paper” Gold and algorithms for rigging currency markets.

The third ranking member of the Board of Governors of the Fed is the JEW, Sarah Bloom Raskin, hailed by Jewish bankers in their celebration over her appointment in 2010.

Soon to join his co-religionists at the Fed, is the JEW, Jeremy Stein, an “economist” of the former Presbyterian Seminary, (now a Yeshiva), Harvard University, and “treasurer” of the Obama administration. Obama was given Stein’s name this week by his Jewish masters to nominate to the Board of Governors.

END SNIP
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 am

thanks for the post E OF nwo

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 am