tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
shiloh
orthodoxymoron
Mercuriel
HigherLove
THEeXchanger
9 posters

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False Empty Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXWwKcHPNc

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False Empty Re: Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

Post  HigherLove Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXWwKcHPNc

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God

Absolutely correct. But a most magnificent servant was He.

Am I the only one who misses Him? I mean, like we used to hang out and now He is gone? Very strange.

Edit: Thanks for the help, Susan. I had confused Judas with James during an inward session.

I will just say this: welcome back, James!

He knows who I mean.

Edit 2: Me thinks the anticipation and preparations for his arrival was much more fun. :op
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False Empty Re: Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

he was a good eXample
    of someone who could weave 12/13 Wink
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:29 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:he was a good eXample
    of someone who could weave 12/13 Wink

Oh, my. You, Sui, Brook, Carol, Merc and now Shiloh.

Everybody has offered so much help but some stuff is so codified, and some diagrams are so complex...

I ain't there, yet.

Crazy Happy

Bear Hugs

P.S.: I am also embarrassed to say that I have not been here long enough to know who JT works for. LOL

Last edited by HigherLove on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:30 pm

nothing better than being amongst 'good' company :)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:33 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 pm

no 'j' in hebrew

(j) e - sus
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Jesus as God , God the Son and the Holy Spirit is Paulines theology of trinity.
    Apostacy / blasphemous . Christianity was invented after 325AD by Constantine / Council of Niecea
    catholics created islam around 700 ad, when they lost a lot of their flock
    Catholicism is man made . Nothing to do with the original teachings
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:29 pm

The 25 Virtues of LOVE
    by Susan Lynne Schwenger
    10-10-2008

1) appreciation
    2) compassion
    3) forgiveness
    4) humulity
    5) understanding
    6) valour
    7) virtues
    Cool nobility
    9) grace
    10) truth
    11) authority
    12) humility
    13) chivilary
    14) honour
    15) courage
    16) courtesy
    17) gallantry
    18) service

and; then the oldest ones
    The 7 Grandfather Teachings of The Ojibway - Ojibwa - Ojibwe

Nbwaakaawin (Wisdom)
    Naanaagodawendamowin kina gwaya ji-ayaang, ji-kinoomaage'angadwaa g'wiiji'bemaadiziinaanig, ji-aankenimaageyin gaa-zhi-waabanjigeyin.

Minaadendamowin (Respect)
    Wii-minaadendaman g'wiiji'bemaadiz e-ayaang, miigwechiwendaman miinwaa wii-mino-daapinaman kina gegoo, gegwa majidoodawaake gwaya maage majidoodange gegoo.

Aakwa'ode'ewin (Bravery)
    Mshkwawendamowin ji-ayaaman kina gegoo e-zanagag ji-mino'baashkazikaman, wii-aakwa'ode'eyin miinwaa wii-bzindawad ode pii wiindamaag gegoo, wii-kikendaman ge-ni-nishing g'bimaadiziwiniming.

Debwewin (Truth)
    Ntam ji-debwe'endaman waa-zhichigeyin, ezhi-zhichigeyin wi miinwaa ge-kidoyin, kikendan e-gwekwawendaagwag, mnaaajitoon debwewin, kikendan e-debwemigag, weweni waabandan e-zhi-nishing kina gegoo.

Dibaadendiziwin (Humility)
    Dibaadendaman mnik ge-waabandaweyin kiin ezhi-nishiyin, gegwa zaami-shpendizike, pane dibaadendizon.

Gwekwaadiziwin (Honesty)
    Wii-kikendaman e-gwekwendaagwag bimaadiziwining, wii-debwetaagoyin ni-bimaadiziyin miinwaa gaa wiikaa ji-maji-doodawad g'wiiji'bemaadiz.

24 = god / dog - an important number

2+5 = 7
    aagi'idiwin (Love)
    Wii-mooshtooyin e-anenimad g'wiiji'bemaadiz, wii-nsostawad miinwaa wii-bezhigong ezhi-gnawaabandameg bimaadiziwin, debwe'inimad gwaya kiin wii-bwaa-zaami-shpendiziyin, kina gegoo e-nishing wii-miigweyin miinwaa wii-minodoodaman kina gegoo gaataayiing e-temigag e-bimaadiziimigag.

also -always remember:

"love is ...the end result" - Susan Lynne Schwenger

"the highest eXpression of love - is truth" - Susan Lynne Schwenger

www.cosmosdawn.com
    or www.thuban.spruz.com

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:40 pm

We are all Sons and Daughters of God...

We are the Only Begotten Sons and Daughters of God - Made Manifest to experiemce Ouselves - As Ourselves within the great Unity that is the Creation...

The Omniverse yawns wide - The Body of Prime Creator is Our play ground and We are as Cells in It's Organism...

The true Inner Doctrine Trinity is not a Creation of Man but rather Man in It's attempt to Control - Created another Version of Trinity to suit It's Religion(s)...

Blink

What is the Triune nature of the Creation One would then say ?

It is simply this | Father / Positive - Provides the Framework for the Creation | Mother / Negative - Provides the Color and Depth to the Framework | The only Begotten Son and Daughter - From within that Deeply Colored Framework - Provide the Experience of It...

The Outer Doctrine that They've taught is Father ,Son and Holy Spirit and without the Esoterica that the Inner Circle gets as above - The Masses are misled once again...

Yeshua was Our Brother - One Who walked the Path to become A Christ. He was not born to It but rather returned to It as He became Enlightened ON the Path. This much I've said a great deal not only here but also in the Real World.

I AM glad My Inner knowing helped Me keep the Faith so to speak. TY for the Posted Video eXchanger...

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Thank-you for starting this thread, Susan. I just saw it, so I haven't had a chance to look at everything in detail. My views, concerning Politics and Relgion, are in limbo. They have been for a very long time. What do you think about a hypothetical Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire -- with a hypothetical Reincarnating Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set Royal Family as Solar System Administrators -- with Michael-Horus-Jesus being an idealistic, but powerless, demoted, out of favor (with Divinity and Humanity) -- completely human, lower-case 'd' diety -- who has ALWAYS been here with humanity, and has suffered and sacrificed greatly -- lifetime after lifetime? Now I'm going to examine the thread.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:09 pm

i welcome comments
    to this: 10-10-2008 = 10/10/10 = the real 10/10/10

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/13/2008/10/11/-the-trinity-of-new-beginnings-10102008-10pm-est-

along with questions
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 pm

You are a Fantastic speaker, Susan! Your written material is sometimes difficult to follow, but listening to you say it, makes things much easier! You are obviously Highly spiritually-evolved, and probably most of us have to work very hard to keep up with you! I will try, but I am looking at a lot of different sources, so I am rather fickle and non-committal. This also seems to cause me to be somewhat burned-out. Please don't be too disappointed with my passive responses. I once met a pretty young lady named Taryn at a Whole Life Expo, who did 'Meditations by Taryn', with soft ocean-sounds in the background. Susan, have you considered doing this sort of thing? Perhaps I can find some pleasant ocean-sounds on the internet, and listen to them while listening to your talks! This might be most therapeutic!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AMUPfw7DeM&feature=related
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 pm

thanks for the compliment, the body of work, i am currently working on,
    i have spent over 35 years,
    it is my own work, NOT stuff obtained from other earthly sources

some of it, is starting to show up

albeit, i am NOT highly skilled on a computer
    nor, am i an artist
    -for a very long time, i was tied up in choices
    i had made, that make it necessary for me to spent about 18 hrs a day working to pay a mortgage & my bills

in 2006 - i started to grow very tired of that game

it took me, til 2011 to escape my old choices

if anyone is interested to help me to get this information out there

i would surely be very appreciative

i know, the best work, i have to do, has yet to be written or expressed in ways people will get it

i do know, i have talent to speak it - however, most people get it easier with drawings

maybe 2012, will bring into my life-those people, who are part of my own support circle

and, together it will get done

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm

HigherLove wrote:

Am I the only one who misses Him? I mean, like we used to hang out and now He is gone? Very strange.

Edit: Thanks for the help, Susan. I had confused Judas with James during an inward session.

He knows who I mean.

Edit 2: Me thinks the anticipation and preparations for his arrival was much more fun. :op

Not so 'absolutely correct' Troy!

Much of this 'oldest bible' found' is a simply addendum to the existing library and including both orthodox and unorthodox (say coptic) Christianity.

I normally refrain of adding critique to Serafina's contributions; but her and my differences of opinions with respect to the nature and 'mission' of Jesus are well known in the Thuban 'corridors'. You see we Thubans really don't have any kind of 'leadership' hierarchy as has been stated many times by Sui Generis and others, here in the Thuban 101 thread and other places.

So allow me to clarify a few things here.
    Firstly, this video is mainstream TV, say 'Discovery Channel' or SBS or similar and so is definitely 'censored' for populus 'consumption'.

The 'ptb' know very well, that the 'original' words of Jesus are NOT to be found in 'mainstream' gnosticisms, such as found in the literature of the original 'heretics', like the Bogomils and the Cathars and later becoming coloured by neoplatonism and the 'hermeticists' and other attempts to 'modernise' the 'Perennial Philosphy', predating 'Christianity' by millennia; but is found in the mysterious 'Q' for 'Quelle, the German name for Source' and a kind of source book for the four canonized gospel, the three synoptic ones of Mark, Matthew and Luke and the 'gnostic' one of John.
    This 'Q' is the Gospel of Thomas of the Nag Hammadi Codex; and this 'GOT' has for many years now, and especially following the end of World War 2, become the numero uno 'plaything' for the 'highest levels' of the 'illuminated echeloners' (lol). As you might discern easily yourself; the ones, who have no concerns for the 'making ends meet' have a favourite pastime, namely the 'sequestering' and the understanding and solutions of historical mysteries and the possession of the 'hidden or occultised' knowledge.

This is the main reason, this GOT is basically eschewed by all mainstream media as the 'hot potatoe' it represents. Whenever it is discussed, say academically or in 'theology debates'; it is misinterpreted using 'experts' like Elaine Pagels and Barabara Thiering and so on.

But I shall not continue with this here; except to say; that the GOT is the key to all scriptures and the 'mission' and nature of Jesus ben Joseph bar Thomas Didymos. Most of the 'family' of Jesus were cousins, such as the sisterhood between Mary, mother of Jesus and Salome Zebedee, mother of James and John, rendering Jesus and James and John cousins by blood. Also John the baptiser was a cousin in the sisterhood of Elisabeth and Mary in the lineage of the Levites and generally, about half of the apostles were blood related to Jesus himself.

The main emphasis of Susan's video is correct. Jesus was a servant of Abba and a normal human, born as the son of a Roman soldier, who 'initiated' Mary as a 14 year old 'temple virgin' to her 'intending' marriage to 'Joseph' son of Heli (Jacob's Sun). Details on this have been published elsewhere and can be found there, for anyone interested.
    Jesus did however 'resurrect' in an appliance of higher dimensional hyperspace physics, a form of advanced quantum mechanics, which can be rationalised as a 'physics of consciousness'.
    In an aside, this becomes the solution to the quantum riddle of the 'Schrödinger Cat Paradox' - how can a 'quantum cat' be both dead and alive at the same time or event of observation and so on.

But this is enough and I do share your 'friendship' with the One, We are missing and whose 'entrance' into this 21st century has become dire necesity to 'heal' this 'fuc11ed up' corner of the universe, yet the 'Cradle of the Gods'.

But as Mercuriel has poignantly said; WE all are the 'Second Coming' and the way and manner of the 'Entrance of the One' is not what the 'evangelisers' nor the 'skeptics' expect nor can envision.
    It is the Many in the One, which has become a Family of Many as the One and embraced and loved by this One.

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:10 pm

shiloh wrote:
    HigherLove wrote:

He knows who I mean.

Not so 'absolutely correct' Troy!

Much of this 'oldest bible' found' is a simply addendum to the existing library and including both orthodox and unorthodox (say coptic) Christianity.

I normally refrain of adding critique to Serafina's contributions; but her and my differences of opinions with respect to the nature and 'mission' of Jesus are well known in the Thuban 'corridors'. You see we Thubans really don't have any kind of 'leadership' hierarchy as has been stated many times by Sui Generis and others, here in the Thuban 101 thread and other places.

So allow me to clarify a few things here.
    Firstly, this video is mainstream TV, say 'Discovery Channel' or SBS or similar and so is definitely 'censored' for populus 'consumption'.

The 'ptb' know very well, that the 'original' words of Jesus are NOT to be found in 'mainstream' gnosticisms, such as found in the literature of the original 'heretics', like the Bogomils and the Cathars and later becoming coloured by neoplatonism and the 'hermeticists' and other attempts to 'modernise' the 'Perennial Philosphy', predating 'Christianity' by millennia; but is found in the mysterious 'Q' for 'Quelle, the German name for Source' and a kind of source book for the four canonized gospel, the three synoptic ones of Mark, Matthew and Luke and the 'gnostic' one of John.
    This 'Q' is the Gospel of Thomas of the Nag Hammadi Codex; and this 'GOT' has for many years now, and especially following the end of World War 2, become the numero uno 'plaything' for the 'highest levels' of the 'illuminated echeloners' (lol). As you might discern easily yourself; the ones, who have no concerns for the 'making ends meet' have a favourite pastime, namely the 'sequestering' and the understanding and solutions of historical mysteries and the possession of the 'hidden or occultised' knowledge.

This is the main reason, this GOT is basically eschewed by all mainstream media as the 'hot potatoe' it represents. Whenever it is discussed, say academically or in 'theology debates'; it is misinterpreted using 'experts' like Elaine Pagels and Barabara Thiering and so on.

But I shall not continue with this here; except to say; that the GOT is the key to all scriptures and the 'mission' and nature of Jesus ben Joseph bar Thomas Didymos. Most of the 'family' of Jesus were cousins, such as the sisterhood between Mary, mother of Jesus and Salome Zebedee, mother of James and John, rendering Jesus and James and John cousins by blood. Also John the baptiser was a cousin in the sisterhood of Elisabeth and Mary in the lineage of the Levites and generally, about half of the apostles were blood related to Jesus himself.

The main emphasis of Susan's video is correct. Jesus was a servant of Abba and a normal human, born as the son of a Roman soldier, who 'initiated' Mary as a 14 year old 'temple virgin' to her 'intending' marriage to 'Joseph' son of Heli (Jacob's Sun). Details on this have been published elsewhere and can be found there, for anyone interested.
    Jesus did however 'resurrect' in an appliance of higher dimensional hyperspace physics, a form of advanced quantum mechanics, which can be rationalised as a 'physics of consciousness'.
    In an aside, this becomes the solution to the quantum riddle of the 'Schrödinger Cat Paradox' - how can a 'quantum cat' be both dead and alive at the same time or event of observation and so on.

But this is enough and I do share your 'friendship' with the One, We are missing and whose 'entrance' into this 21st century has become dire necesity to 'heal' this 'fuc11ed up' corner of the universe, yet the 'Cradle of the Gods'.

But as Mercuriel has poignantly said; WE all are the 'Second Coming' and the way and manner of the 'Entrance of the One' is not what the 'evangelisers' nor the 'skeptics' expect nor can envision.
    It is the Many in the One, which has become a Family of Many as the One and embraced and loved by this One.

The Dawn of Space and Time in a Selfconscious Quantum Universe
    The Solution to Schrödinger's Cat Paradox

The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics concentrates on a 'classical treatment' of the observer and the observed; leading to a 'collapse of the wavefunction' upon the act of the observation.
    This has little to do with the 'quantum phenomenon of entanglement' as is indicated in the Weinberg critique of Copenhagen below.

Summararily, Schrödinger was right in the first instance; BUT this does NOT require a Copenhagen observer.
    Schrödinger's Cat is BOTH ALIVE and DEAD as the superposition of quantum selfstates and INDEPENDENT on any classical observer (looking at the cat).
    The superposition is the entanglement of the collapsed and the escaped quantum eigenstates.
    The cat is a living Particle-Entity with 'consciousness/soul/god' INSIDE as a collapsed wave.
    And the cat is a dead Wave-Entity with a 'consciousness/soul/god' OUTSIDE as an escaped wave.
    These two eigenstates define QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT of the SIMULTANEOUS CAT, being BOTH a living body and a dead nonbody at the same time.

Why does the human mind find that this is so hard to understand?

Many physicists and philosophers have objected to the Copenhagen interpretation, both on the grounds that it is non-deterministic and that it includes an undefined measurement process that converts probability functions into non-probabilistic measurements. Einstein's comments "I, at any rate, am convinced that He (God) does not throw dice."[14] and "Do you really think the moon isn't there if you aren't looking at it?"[15] exemplify this. Bohr, in response, said "Einstein, don't tell God what to do".

Steven Weinberg in "Einstein's Mistakes", Physics Today, November 2005, page 31, said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
    All this familiar story is true, but it leaves out an irony. Bohr's version of quantum mechanics was deeply flawed, but not for the reason Einstein thought. The Copenhagen interpretation describes what happens when an observer makes a measurement, but the observer and the act of measurement are themselves treated classically. This is surely wrong: Physicists and their apparatus must be governed by the same quantum mechanical rules that govern everything else in the universe. But these rules are expressed in terms of a wave function (or, more precisely, a state vector) that evolves in a perfectly deterministic way. So where do the probabilistic rules of the Copenhagen interpretation come from?

Considerable progress has been made in recent years toward the resolution of the problem, which I cannot go into here. It is enough to say that neither Bohr nor Einstein had focused on the real problem with quantum mechanics. The Copenhagen rules clearly work, so they have to be accepted. But this leaves the task of explaining them by applying the deterministic equation for the evolution of the wave function, the Schrödinger equation, to observers and their apparatus.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

The problem of thinking in terms of classical measurements of a quantum system becomes particularly acute in the field of quantum cosmology, where the quantum system is the universe.[16]

Tonyblue

[MIKE] Certainly Schrödinger's thought problem was originally proposed to show the problems with the Copenhagen interpretation, but even today you get the Cat in the box and a few seconds later you read about collapse of the wave function. It still has not really been resolved. As Gribbon said in one of his books is that the problem with QM is that it is too democratic everyone has an opinion on what it means. All of the interpretations you listed above give the same results they just use differing explanations as to what it means, the philosophy as Mac puts it. Feynman had two one was a sum over histories and the other was an electron going forward and back in time to interfere with itself. As Gribbon also wrote no one knows what QM means. We use it like a cookbook knowing if we do this we get that but we have no idea why the ingredients do what they do to get the result.

BTW. It does not get much press, but Eugene Wigner's adaptation to Schrödinger's Cat is much more easily understood. The thought problem is called Wigner's Friend. Substitute a human volunteer for the cat. Do the same experiment. At the conclusion, open the door. If the volunteer is still alive, ie the radioactive particle did not decay and release the poison, ask him to describe the transitional states he was theoretically supposed to experience.

Mike, here is the solution without any OBSERVED COLLAPSE of any wavefunction.
    Schrödinger's Cat is BOTH ALIVE and DEAD as the superposition of quantum selfstates and INDEPENDENT on any classical observer (looking at
    the cat).
    The superposition is the entanglement of the collapsed and the escaped quantum eigenstates.
    The cat is a living Particle-Entity with 'consciousness/soul/god' INSIDE as a collapsed wave.
    And the cat is a dead Wave-Entity with a 'consciousness/soul/god' OUTSIDE as an escaped wave.
    These two eigenstates define QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT of the Cat in simultaneity, being BOTH a living body and a dead nonbody at the same time.

Why does the human mind find that this is so hard to understand?

[MIKE] Think about Wigner's friend and you should have your answer.

There is more to it Mike. I didn't ask a question, but stated the superposition as quantum fact and thoroughly without any Many-Worlds of splitting universes.
    Wigner's argument engages Consciousness and in that aspect he has hit the 'occuli tauri'; but the basis is that this consciousness itself is superposed.
    Below is 'my accomplice' in Roger Penrose.

Consciousness and measurement

Wigner designed the experiment to illustrate his belief that consciousness is necessary to the quantum mechanical measurement process. If a material device is substituted for the conscious friend, the linearity of the wave function implies that the state of the system is in a linear sum of possible states. It is simply a larger indeterminate system.
    However, a conscious observer (according to his reasoning) must be in either one state or the other, hence conscious observations are different, hence consciousness is material. Wigner discusses this scenario in "Remarks on the mind-body question", one in his collection of essays, Symmetries and Reflections, 1967. The idea has become known as the
    consciousness causes collapse interpretation.

Consciousness and Superposition

A counterargument is that the superimposition of two conscious states is not paradoxical - just as there is no interaction between the multiple quantum states of a particle, so the superimposed consciousnesses need not be aware of each other.[1]

<BLOCKQUOTE>The state of the observer's perception is considered to be entangled with the state of the cat. The perception state 'I perceive a live cat' accompanies the 'live-cat' state and the perception state 'I perceive a dead cat' accompanies the 'dead-cat' state. [..] It is then assumed that a perceiving being always finds his/her perception state to be in one of these two; accordingly, the cat is, in the perceived world, either alive or dead.[..] I wish to make clear that, as it stands, this is far from a resolution of the cat paradox. For there is nothing in the formalism of quantum mechanics that demands that a state of consciousness cannot involve the simultaneous perception of a live and a dead cat.
    -
    Roger Penrose</BLOCKQUOTE>
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm

most importantly, we are all, brothers and sisters, aunties and uncles - and, cousins
    through each of the assortment of DNAs that we all carry
    most people would be shocked to know those truths

all-kind, and, all-kinds have evolved through grand cycles
    which return us, eventually to The Tao
    to get cast out again

eventually, like our brother (j)e-sus
    we complete those journeys

thanks for the input Tony, it is appreciated

there is a lot of information, to add to this thread

and, in time, hopefully everyone will have some input

"input equals output, NO more, or NO less" - susan lynne schwenger
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Hey all-

Thanks for input. Got back a bit ago from picking up Gregg.

Looks like good stuff, here.

Really quick for clarification:

1. I made my statement about Jesus being absolutely correct prior to and unrelated to the video.

2. The interpretation of "J" was personal, from a bit back, and really had nothing to do with any allegedly sacred text or language/alphabet. "James" is the name I needed, in the here and now, for the here and now.

Much appreciated!

PEACE
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:25 am

Exploring the Gospel of Thomas, we discover that Jesus believed the self and ....
    Jesus said to them, "Wherever you are, you are to go to James the righteous
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Interesting stuff -

Here I will show you the links between ancient Egypt , Hebrew and ancient Greece .

It is important to realize that it is not intended to make you a mathematician or really go deeply into the number site of things,
    but for you to become aware of the underlying structure.

You might say I do see that, but are you really aware of the implications?

You will also learn that all this is related to astronomy,
    and if you did follow the articles closely then you did not only notice the mirror images of numbers but also twin numbers
    such as 101,1001 7007 93609360.

And I shown you in previous articles 37 and 73, now lets look at the Mayan figure 6665.6665 which is related to the 583.890411 days of synodic periods
    of Venus and is equal to 10656 tropical years of the Mayans.
    6665.6665 x 583.890411 days = 10656 (12 x 888)
    And if you look up the number value of 10656 in the other articles you will see that it is the grammatical value of YHWH.

Now lets take 73 and multiply with our now familiar 18
    73 x 18 = 1314, now lets look at the 4 different counts: 260,
    360, 365 and 365,2420

260 days x 360 x 365 x 365,2420 = 9496292 days = 26000 tropical years

So how are these 26 generations or 26000 years related to the 10656 years.

26000 tropical years x 1314 x 583,890411 days = 1872000 days
    10656 tropical years
    583,890411 being a synodic period of Venus.

The same result will be reached if instead of using tropical years you use

TUNS or HAABS . 1872000 days is one fifth of 9360000 days,
    which is a Mesoamerican period called the 5th Sun,
    after which a new cycle begins of 26000 Tuns the Mayans equated the precession with 25920 Haabs equaling 9460800 days.

As you will remember on the star of Bethlehem you have the rough count of 40 or 400
    but in the fine tuning it is build of twice 192 which is 384.
    similar with the 26000 and 25920.

As you know we will need to look at Plato’s number and the time cycle through one zodiac 2160.
    we used the 73 and now its mirror image 37

Lets use the count 21600 days / 37 for a synodic period of Venus,
    9460800 days can be written as 16206 synodic periods of Venus counted as 21600 days / 37 for a period.
    9460800 days x 37 = 16206 synodic periods of Venus
    21600 days
    16206 synodic periods of Venus = 2701 x 6 synodic periods of Venus

And 2701 as you remember is 37 x73 =2701 and was related to hydrogen.
    2701 synodic periods of Venus of 21600 days / 37 = 4320 Haabs, 4320 Haabs = 2700 periods of Venus of 584 days
    And you will also remember the letter value of the first sentence of the Bible in Hebrew which also equals 2701.
    So by using the simple count of 584, 16200 (the mirror of 192)

16200 x 584 days = 9460800 days.

But if you use the 1314 and multiply it with the 7200 days you also get 9460800 days.
    Now the 7th word of the bible is the earth and its letter value is 296

And when you look at the names of the 12 Tribes of Israel and their individual values in Greek 888 , 1332 1480 and 2368
    If you take the now known Fibonacci Series 1 , 1, 2, 3, 5 , 8 …….144 ,233

And multiply them by 296 days you will get 296 , 296 , 592 , 888 , 1480, 2368 ………. And 42624 days, 68968 days
    68968 = 233 = 16180555 Phi
    42624 = 144

The 12th term then of 42624 days,
    equals 73 synodic periods of Venus 583,890411 days and fully correspond with the Holy figures in the Bible
    2368 days x 18 = 42624 days

A Venus year, 365 synodic periods of Venus of 583,890411 days has 213120 days and 213120 days = 592 Tuns = 90 x 2368 days.

Now the Greek letter value of Godhead is 592 (twice 296)

52 with a 9 in the middle or 25 as you remember is the Snake

Lets look at these 4 numbers again, 592 , 888 , 1480 , and 2368

By integrating the 9 or Yin Jesus rose to Christ (1480)

Now lets add up 592 + 888 + 1480( = 2960 )+2368 =5328

And 5328 is 8 times 666. or the square of 1332 .
    You might also remember the mirror of the speed of light 7992,..
    Which is 27 x 296.

This 592 complements the trinity of the figures 888 , 1480 , 2368,
    in the same way the figure 1184 is a necessary complement to receive the central 3:4:5 triangle with the sides 888 , 1184 , and 1480 ,
    and the perimeter 3552 days, so the perimeter of the square, 5328 days and the perimeter of the triangle 3552 days.
    Sum up to 8880 days, and in Greek geometrics the figures 8880 is the symbol of the risen Christ.

Now lets get back to our 2701 (37 x 73) 2701 x 583,890411 days = 1577088 days
    1577088 days = 2368 days x 666
    1577088 days = 364 sidereal orbits of Jupiter
    1577088 days = 18 x 2962 days
    Now with the equation 16206 x 583,890411 days you get a precession of 9462528 days
    and this count is 1728 days longer then 9460800 days.
    Or 888 x 888 x 12= 9462528

Now lets look at the Venus period again of 583,89411 if added up you get 39 like the 39 books
    in the old testament but if you multiply the individual numbers 5×8x3×8x9×4x1×1 = 34560 and 34560 days equals 96 Mayan Tuns.

Then you have the 40 so lets see 40 x 34560 days = 1382400 gays = 2368 Venus of 21600 days / 37.

So noteworthy is the fact that 5328 synodic periods of Venus of 584 days correspond to 5329 synodic periods of Venus of 583,890411 days
    in the same way as 2701 and 2700

5328 Haabs = 3330 Venus of 584 days.
    2368 Haabs = 1480 Venus of 584 days

As you have noticed I mention days but you also need to remember that according to the bible a day is like a year.

If you take the Latin alphabet A-Z A being 1 and Z being 26 adds up

To 27 and again 1+2+3…….26+27=378 which equals the synodic period of Saturn.

You already know the diameter of the Sun being 864000 statute miles

And the square around the disc of the earth which slightly rounded off, equals 31680 miles,
    this is 8 times the radius of the earth (3960 s miles) also explained already the Greek value of lord Jesus- Christ equals 3168.
    the radius of the Moon is 1080 s miles and the Greek letter value of the Holy spirit is 1080.

Now 2368 Haabs multiplied by the Venus quotient 2700 / 2701 results in the 864000 days.
    2368 days x 365 x 2700= 864000 days

You might recall that 1+2+3…+17= 153 and its mirror 351 is 1+2+3……26
    and add up to 504 and 504 x 1001 = 504504 twin numbers again which is a Mayan astronomical number 315315 synodic periods of Venus of 584 days
    = 504504 Haabs.

In 21600 days a pentagram is drawn by Jupiter and Saturn and 21600 days corresponds to 5 sidereal orbits of Jupiter
    and 2 sidereal orbits of Saturn.

666 stands for the magic square of the Sun and 1080 the radius of the moon joined it makes 1746 and this was a value known by Plato a
    s “ the same and the other and Fusion, but also the letter value in Greek of the biblical phrase a grain of mustard seed
    which equals 1746

X 33rd degree= 57618 and 52.909090909 reverse 18576/33=562,909090909 ( 18,576 & 576,18

And the 592, these 3 joined 592+562+529=1683
    Move the 3 3 places and you have 3168, yes these numbers too move according the same principles.

Now lets look at the magic of 864000 lets divide by 10 and start multiplying 864 , 1728 , 2592 , 3456,4320 ,5184 , 6048 ,6912 , 7776

All familiar numbers, 777600 was another platonic number related to a month, how?

A month of G-d is 25920, while for us there are 12 months in 25920 of 2160 years but 12 times 25920 is 311040

And 3 of these months of 25920 is 77760 ( 36 x 2160)
    And 25 times 864 is 21600.

I did not tell you yet that 17 or 170 divided by 10 times 9 =153
    Therefore they are related .Do the same with 86400 ,
    86400/10 x 9 = 77760.

In revelations 22:12 it is mentioned that Jesus refers to him self as the Alpha and Omega.

The Greek text has a full letter value for Alpha as 532 but Omega has only the ohm sign which has a value of 800.

This gives you the total of twice 666 or 1332.

Now the number 2368 again and 1332 makes 3700.

The names of the 12 tribes of Israel totals in Hebrew letter value to 3700

The first 5 names add up to 1332 and the next 4 have a total value of 1480 and the last 3 names, the foundation figures have a letter value of 888.

1480 is 148 more then 1332. Christ is 1480 and 1+4+8+0=13
    and the spokes man of the 12 tribes of Israel. speaking for the tribe of Levi, the thirteenth tribe,
    set aside by JHVH of priestly functions.

The proportions 5:4:3 of the 12 tribes points to the Pythagorean triangle.

And the figures 1332 , 1480 and 888 connect to the chapter Numbers

Now pay attention here, I said the tree is equal to 18, 180 108

If we use the single letter A
    with a value of 1 and omega 800 you have the 801 and in Greek geometric 801 represents the Dove,
    which is also a symbol for the Holy spirit as mentioned in John 1:32.

1332 plus the 108 is 1440.

We go back to 777600 and multiply it by 13 and divide by 12 is 8424000 days
    and 8424000 times 10 divided by 9 is 9360000 days or 36000 Tzokins.

As you see 2701 and 2700 and numbers such as 13 and 12 are related

See if this is true, 864000 days x 13 / 12 =936000 days

As last point Deut 34:1-4, he climbed the mountain Nebo

Nebo = 50-2-6 is 58 ,
    when g-d tells Moses to climb the mountain 58
    then there are exactly 5800 verses completed Deut 32:69 Moses is then 120 years.

The grave of Moses is unknown , g-d gave him a place in the valley of Moab somewhere in the 49.

27-06-2007
    Moshiya de Broek
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 pm

another radio show:

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/shows/show_906536.mp3

(need help with transcription - anyone able to help me) ???
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:45 pm

is anyone good at transcription ?
    loloo
    loloo

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False Empty This Bible confirm Islam

Post  loloo Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:09 am

This is the real message of Jesus, peace be upon him.

Koran (the book revealed by Allah to Muhammad peace be upon him)
    5:116
    Sahih International
    And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:26 am

how many of you have actually listened to these radio shows ?

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:11 pm