tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
shiloh
orthodoxymoron
Mercuriel
HigherLove
THEeXchanger
9 posters

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:58 pm

The 25 Virtues of LOVE
    by Susan Lynne Schwenger
    10-10-2008

1) appreciation
    2) compassion
    3) forgiveness
    4) humulity
    5) understanding
    6) valour
    7) virtues
    Cool nobility
    9) grace
    10) truth
    11) authority
    12) humility
    13) chivilary
    14) honour
    15) courage
    16) courtesy
    17) gallantry
    18) service

and; then the oldest ones
    The 7 Grandfather Teachings of The Ojibway - Ojibwa - Ojibwe

Nbwaakaawin (Wisdom)
    Naanaagodawendamowin kina gwaya ji-ayaang, ji-kinoomaage'angadwaa g'wiiji'bemaadiziinaanig, ji-aankenimaageyin gaa-zhi-waabanjigeyin.

Minaadendamowin (Respect)
    Wii-minaadendaman g'wiiji'bemaadiz e-ayaang, miigwechiwendaman miinwaa wii-mino-daapinaman kina gegoo, gegwa majidoodawaake gwaya maage majidoodange gegoo.

Aakwa'ode'ewin (Bravery)
    Mshkwawendamowin ji-ayaaman kina gegoo e-zanagag ji-mino'baashkazikaman, wii-aakwa'ode'eyin miinwaa wii-bzindawad ode pii wiindamaag gegoo, wii-kikendaman ge-ni-nishing g'bimaadiziwiniming.

Debwewin (Truth)
    Ntam ji-debwe'endaman waa-zhichigeyin, ezhi-zhichigeyin wi miinwaa ge-kidoyin, kikendan e-gwekwawendaagwag, mnaaajitoon debwewin, kikendan e-debwemigag, weweni waabandan e-zhi-nishing kina gegoo.

Dibaadendiziwin (Humility)
    Dibaadendaman mnik ge-waabandaweyin kiin ezhi-nishiyin, gegwa zaami-shpendizike, pane dibaadendizon.

Gwekwaadiziwin (Honesty)
    Wii-kikendaman e-gwekwendaagwag bimaadiziwining, wii-debwetaagoyin ni-bimaadiziyin miinwaa gaa wiikaa ji-maji-doodawad g'wiiji'bemaadiz.

24 = god / dog - an important number

2+5 = 7
    aagi'idiwin (Love)
    Wii-mooshtooyin e-anenimad g'wiiji'bemaadiz, wii-nsostawad miinwaa wii-bezhigong ezhi-gnawaabandameg bimaadiziwin, debwe'inimad gwaya kiin wii-bwaa-zaami-shpendiziyin, kina gegoo e-nishing wii-miigweyin miinwaa wii-minodoodaman kina gegoo gaataayiing e-temigag e-bimaadiziimigag.

also -always remember:

"love is ...the end result" - Susan Lynne Schwenger

"the highest eXpression of love - is truth" - Susan Lynne Schwenger

www.cosmosdawn.com
    or www.thuban.spruz.com
    Ashera
    Ashera

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False - Page 2 Empty Re: Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False

Post  Ashera Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 pm

~ Lucifer: Satan or Goddess? ~

Nowhere in the Old or New Testament is Lucifer identified as another name for Satan

Jerome's Latin Vulgate translated "Morning Star" as "Lucifer" two times, but in context, neither identified "Lucifer" as "Satan."

LUCIFER: SATAN OR GODDESS?

By Gott

Revelation 22:16: “I Jesus have sent my angel to you with this testimony for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star.”

The Greek word for “star” is “aster.” The same root leads to Astarte.

Astarte was one of the most popular of the goddesses in the Greco-Roman pantheon in the first century. According to mythology, she came to earth in a ball of fire – a meteor, a black stone.

The Old Testament contains references to Astarte, but each time she was mentioned, the word was changed to Ashtoreth, a combination of Astarte and bo-sheth, a Hebrew word that means “shame.” As a result, nowhere in the Torah do the Hebrew letters for the goddess’s name, Astarte, or Ashtar, appear. But the similarity to El’s “consort,” Asheroth, is intriguing.

The Latin word for light is Luc; the Latin word for bearer is ferre. The planet Venus was known to the ancients as the “Light Bearer” because Venus appears in the sky each morning before the sun rises. In ancient Greco-Roman mythology Venus was the goddess of love, sexuality, and procreation. The goddess Venus, the “Light Bearer” was called Luc-ferre, or Lucifer in Latin.

Nowhere in the OT or the NT is Lucifer identified with, or as, “Satan.” This misconception originated with Jerome and his Latin Vulgate translation from the Hebrew and Greek. Jerome used the word, Lucifer, to translate “Morning Star” at 2 Peter 1:19 (Greek word was phosphoros), and At Isaiah 14:12 (Hebrew word was Helel). Read in context, neither identifies “Lucifer” as “Satan.” Jerome translated “morning star,” (Greek aster) at Revelation 22:16 as stella, not Lucifer.

Jerome’s inconsistency in his use of “Lucifer” as Latin for “the morning star” speaks volume. How could he have written, “I Jesus…am the root and the offspring of David, Lucifer”?

As with many words in scripture, the translators chose the word that supported their version of the texts. “Morning Star” or “Venus” was translated as “Lucifer” if the goal was to demonize, especially if the “demon” was the goddess of sexuality or the sect that identified itself as “Children of Light,” as did the Essenes and Nazarenes.

Revelation 22:17: “The Spirit and the Bride say, ‘Come.’ And let him who hears say, ‘Come.’ And let him who is thirsty come, let him who desires take the water of life without price.”

“The Church” claimed “the Spirit” was Jesus and “the Bride” was “the Church” – two entities. Revelation 22:16 has been translated as: “I am the root AND the descendant of David, the Bright Morning Star” – a single entity; unless the conjunction “and” was shifted a couple of spaces in translation. It makes more sense – and is more consistent – if 22:16 is translated: “I Am the root, the descendant of David, AND the Bright Morning Star” – two entities.

“The Spirit is Jesus; The Bride is The Bright Morning Star – Astarte, Asheroth, Venus – take your pick. The Bride was the Goddess.

It is noteworthy that when this verse is modified and the key words compared to Moses’ conversation with The Gods on the Mountain, the answers agree: "'I AM' is YHVH and Asheroth – God and Goddess.” Jesus said: "'I AM' is THE ROOT and THE STAR – God and Goddess.”

Both were attempting to bring the feminine principles - Compassion and Wisdom - back into their religion. They were also attempting to explain "Creation" in terms that coincide with modern science: It takes two cooperating forces to create matter. And that is the reason scripture must be interpreted allegorically. The Goddess must be resurrected if science and scripture are to ever be reconciled!

"Star light, star bright, the first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight."

This nursery rhyme and the custom of making wishes on falling stars are, in effect, Prayers to the Goddess!

Queen of Heaven

Elaine Pagels was right...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:30 am

I do not think that Thomas got all right what he heard....

Who underwent the experience, Thomas or Jesus?

Jesus said, "Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, and
    other will live."
    Salome said to him, "Who are You, man, that You, as though
    from the One, have come up on my couch and eaten from my table?"

And this was just the beginning of the process...

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False - Page 2 Maattt44485714611
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 am

Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.
    Mark 6:22

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False - Page 2 Titian-salome
    Salome with the Head of John the Baptist by Titian, c 1515
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Titian-salome.jpg
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Yes, she wanted to talk to John at her birthday party, liking his head, his bright mind...

P.S.: but in contrast to the this-worldly Jesus, John was an apocalyptic.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False - Page 2 Scribbler_8
    Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself - Trinity False - Page 2 Scribbler_888

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:50 am

Thanks for the great input on this thread

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm