tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Baron
gscraig
6 posters

Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations

gscraig
    gscraig

Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations Empty Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations

Post  gscraig Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 am

Hello All,

I've been coming across information that leads me to believe that Deagle is indeed a HOAX. This comes from the unraveling of the businesses/companies who make the products he sales on his website. It is starting to look like a significant operation to feed disinformation while establishing an online business model that provides a money stream to a network of skillful scammers preying on the "awake". The grand concept seems to be using factual data in regards to how something affects you negatively, and then offer you a pure "one of a kind" solution to those negative afflictions. They seem to have the most fancy and modernized websites to project stability, authenticity, and that of an established company to assist in the hook.

BIOPRO
    I was reading and then researching information on BIOPRO. For those whom don't know, it is a company that supposedly makes products that diminishes the harmful affects from cell phone radiation (EMR) amongst other claims. They are also a company linked to Deagle's website. I even purchased around $60.00 worth of these devices myself over a year ago and it's hard to get me to be "all in" on anything, especially something related to someone whom I have always had reservations, but I ignored my instincts.
    Basically, what I continue to find is less than admirable information about the CEO of BIOPRO (Ray Grimm) of this company and his other entrepreneur ventures. He has been noted for starting a number of companies which are all supposedly revolutionary health related online operations???? There is a lot of info, so to post it is ridiculous. Please google Ray Grimm, Dr. George Carlo, BIOPRO Scam, etc. I do have a rather interesting tidbit of info via these blog links. Again, research yourself. Too many questions.

http://bioproisascam.blogspot.com/2008/10/evils-of-un-checked-power.html

http://bioproisascam.blogspot.com/2008/05/george-carlo-abandons-biopro.html

International Health Super Silver
    Now, another company called International Health, they sale a nano particle silver solution launched via website with revolutionary claims, and patents related to their product and it's quality and advancement. Well for starters, I.H. is a reseller of a product called Silver Biotics and it's owned by American Biotech. This is actually available in most GNC's. Secondly, the quality and science has nothing revolutionary, when you look at companies such as Purest Colloids,Inc. Now, for the backbreaker for me. Back in the summer of 2009, I decided to try I.H.'s silver gel and solution out of curiosity. When I received it, it had a printed out label/sticker placed on the tubing of the gel, which could simply be peeled off. Similarly for the solution. The containers was the same as American Biotech's, but was a generic with a sticker placed on it. Very cheesy indeed. Now, I decided to contact IH to which I got a "undeliverable" in response to an email I sent to the e-address they provide for contact?? I then emailed Glenn (the director of research) and he responded asking me to call him. I did, and he confirmed being a reseller, but also we brielfy discussed how I.H no longer were affiliated with Dr. Deagle's website due to different business reasons. Though, he spoke well of Deagle in terms of us being "prepared", and selling his product. There's a bit more, but this is getting long....

The point is, with these business associations linked or once linked to Deagle and his site, along with Deagle already less than desirable resume as a once licensed physician. You have to begin to doubt very seriously, if you haven't already. Bill Deagle is responsible for the associations he makes and based on his claim of integrity, weed out those whom are questionable. That is not occurring. Notice how almost all of the companies linked to him and others for that matter, are companies you never heard of. Yet, you may be lead to think they are rebels of the corrupted corporate system....Not so fast. Now, with all of these prophets and truth movers (especially those advertising on their websites) on the internet, you have to be careful, but also acknowledge the obvious. Some are making money, while claiming truths that apparently are alive to claim and/or they claim they are protected by white hats....Oh, so the many whom have died were not???

Time to spread the word and begin to seriously research and dismantle these means of exploitation.
    Baron

Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations Empty Re: Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations

Post  Baron Wed May 05, 2010 5:10 am

gscraig,

Excellent post, the information on Ray Grimm and associates seems to be in the right ball park.
    Flashy websites hyper selling for plastic rubbish.

The main problem with these money spammers MLM is that there is a grain of truth to all they try and flog us!
    Bill Deagle knows this very well and so they sprout this off to all who will listen.Another example Deagle sells a diet formula and a cure diabetes package, yet he is grossly obese and a diabetic both uncured!!! Now why is that?

My favourite BS though he sprouted off was when he said that the reason he was so intelligent was because his mother smoked all through her pregnancy with him!!! This he said opened the neural pathways in his brain giving him a super intellect!!!

There is some evidence that charged crystals for example can help ward of some effects of EMF.
    The same with regards to charging water for a more viscous and alkaline conditioning to assist health.

However what they are selling is virtually worthless another example of taking something adding some legitimacy via some of the original science, and then they make something up mix it together make up a flash presentation and then spam it, nothing like new health products to milk the ill something some parts of the medical establishment and insurance company's have known about for decades,that's why they are all for this codex not because they want to protect our health, is that they don't want others outside the establishment stealing their business.

Ray Grimm's biopro is selling a plastic pitcher with some magnets on it with ironically an EMP wave immiter and an LED light! For the incredible sum of $855.00 What a rip off, if they sell 120 of these that's over $100.000 profit, one hundred thousand dollars! probably cost less than 10 bucks to make it!

Does it work? LOL Take a guess.

Keep forever vigilant and always follow the money while trying to uncover the truth.

Regards
    Baron

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations Empty Re: Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations

Post  Carol Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 am

Delighted to see you Baron.

Good gad! Deagle has got to be kidding.

My favourite BS though he sprouted off was when he said that the reason he was so intelligent was because his mother smoked all through her pregnancy with him!!! This he said opened the neural pathways in his brain giving him a super intellect!!!

Anyone who has studied the biochemistry of someone who smokes knows less oxygen gets to the mother and that babies can also be born chemically addicted (including being addicted to nicotine) which leads to the mothers often having underweight babies and a host of other medical complications.

Persoanlly, after Deagle confuzzeled B&K which is big dream of Los Angeles being nuked and we were asked to get his message out Deagle, Camelot and Avalon took a major nose dive with respect to credibility.

Indeed, reader BEWARE when it comes to Deagle which is why I was really, really curious about someone else. The bloke who wrote about What the Government Isn't Telling You as he appeared to be friends with Deagle. What is that all about?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 am

In my opinion Dr.(?) Dill Beagle is as trustworthy as the Galactic Federation of Lies.
    Baron

Post  Baron Wed May 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks Carol,

Exactly smoking is one of the worst things that can happen to an unborn and born child! Maybe this also explains Bill Deagles diabetes caused perhaps by his mothers smoking? Even though he promotes and supports another who claims they can cure it!! He even sells products that reduce weight and control blood sugar yet he has no control over himself!!! Odd that.

I'm not familiar with the person you mention who is connected with "What the Government Isn't Telling You" do you mean this John Moore person? I don't know much about this person or at least I don't recal right now.

Regards
    Baron
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Carol wrote: " Anyone who has studied the biochemistry of someone who smokes knows less
    oxygen gets to the mother and that babies can also be born chemically
    addicted (including being addicted to nicotine) which leads to the
    mothers often having underweight babies and a host of other medical
    complications."

Dear Carol, you are mis-taken. Do more research please.
    I have smoked for almost 40 yrs and my oxygen level was 99.8 the other day at the doc's. 100% is almost unheard of, period. Each time I read something like what you wrote, I follow up w/a statement such as " I am not subject to that... my body knows how to live",

This IS not an invite to you out there, dear readers, to refute and argue the matter. I will not respond, so duke it out with others please.

Thank you... and remember, do NOT beLIEve everything you read...
    reMEMBER who you are.

bye bye
    Baron

Post  Baron Thu May 06, 2010 2:16 am

Shirley wrote:Carol wrote: " Anyone who has studied the biochemistry of someone who smokes knows less
    complications."

Dear Carol, you are mis-taken. Do more research please.
    I have smoked for almost 40 yrs and my oxygen level was 99.8 the other day at the doc's. 100% is almost unheard of, period. Each time I read something like what you wrote, I follow up w/a statement such as " I am not subject to that... my body knows how to live",

This IS not an invite to you out there, dear readers, to refute and argue the matter. I will not respond, so duke it out with others please.

Thank you... and remember, do NOT beLIEve everything you read...
    reMEMBER who you are.

bye bye

Shirley,

Would you please tell me WHAT oxygen test did the Doctor perform on you to register you had an oxygen level of 99.8%? Was it a blood oxygen level test? A lung breath test? Or other?

Regards
    Baron
    Baron

Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations Empty Still think smoking is good for you?

Post  Baron Thu May 06, 2010 3:10 am

http://www.smoking-cessation.org/content/healthissues.asp

CLEARING THE AIR ON THE HARD FACTS OF WHAT SMOKING DOES TO YOUR BODY

Smoking is a major health hazard. There is now
    an exhaustive body of evidence—including hundreds of epidemiological,
    experimental, pathological, and clinical studies—to demonstrate that
    smoking increases the smoker’s risk of death and illness from a wide
    variety of diseases. The U.S. [color:a234=blue ! important][color:a234=blue ! important]Surgeon [color:a234=blue ! important]General
    has called
    cigarette smoking “the chief preventable cause of death in our society.”
    The National Institute on Drug Abuse has estimated that in the U.S.
    alone, smoking is responsible for approximately 350,000 deaths per year.

Most smokers accept the fact that smoking is
    harmful, but many think of this risk as something like a game of
    roulette: They believe that each cigarette they smoke is like placing a
    bet. The “prize” is a heart attack, lung cancer, or some other disease.
    If your “number’ comes up, you’ve had it, but if you are “lucky” and
    your number never comes up, you may avoid the hazardous effects of
    smoking altogether and live to a ripe old age totally unaffected by your
    smoking habit.

This is a serious misconception. Every
    cigarette you smoke harms your body.
    Here’s a better analogy:

Suppose you lived near a chemical plant that
    emitted a number of toxic wastes that had seeped into the town’s
    drinking [color:a234=blue ! important][color:a234=blue ! important]water
    , so that
    every time you took a drink of water, it did a small amount of damage to
    your body. After you’d lived there for a few years, you might notice
    that you didn’t have quite as much energy as you used to. And after five
    or ten years, you might notice that quite a few of the townspeople
    seemed to be getting ill with one thing or another.

In the same way, every cigarette you smoke
    damages your body.
    The more you smoke, the greater the damage. True,
    there have been people who lived into their seventies and eighties even
    though they smoked all their lives, but unless they were either
    extremely light smokers or did not inhale, they almost certainly
    suffered substantial physical impairment as the result of their smoking
    while they were alive. If they had not smoked, they would in all
    likelihood have lived longer.

Smoking Risks—Rules of Thumb

Lung cancer risk—increases roughly 50 to 100
    percent for each cigarette you smoke per day.

Heart disease risks—increases roughly 100
    percent for each pack of cigarettes you smoke per day.

Switching to filter-tip cigarettes reduces the
    risk of lung cancer roughly 20 percent, but does not affect the risk of
    heart disease.

Smokers spend 27 percent more time in the
    hospital and more than twice as much time in intensive care units as
    nonsmokers.

Each cigarette costs the smoker five to twenty
    minutes of life.

A smoker is at twice the risk of dying before
    age sixty-five as a nonsmoker.

Inside a Smoker’s Body

Let’s take a look at what happens inside your
    body each time you light up. You may be surprised to learn how quickly
    tobacco smoke can produce harmful effects.

Eyes, Nose, Throat

Within a few seconds of your first puff,
    irritating gases (formaldehyde, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and others)
    begin to work on sensitive membranes of your eyes, nose, and throat.
    They make your eyes water and your nose run. They irritate your throat.
    If you continue smoking, these irritating gases will eventually produce a
    smoker’s cough. One of the reasons many smokers prefer menthol
    cigarettes is that menthol is an anesthetic that masks the smoker’s
    perception of this irritation.

Continued smoking produces abnormal thickening
    in the membranes lining your throat. This thickening is accompanied by
    cellular changes that have been linked to [color:a234=blue ! important][color:a234=blue ! important]throat [color:a234=blue ! important]cancer

Why Smokers Frequently Experience a Morning
    Cough

Because you haven’t smoked all night, the cilia
    in your bronchi, which were knocked out of action by the toxic effects
    of cigarette smoke the day before, begin to come to life and attempt to
    clear the accumulated mucus out of your air passages. This cleansing
    action brings up a thick yellow or yellow-green mucus, which triggers
    the cough reflex in the back of your throat.

Lungs

From your very first puff, the smoke begins to
    chip away at your lung’s natural defenses. Continued exposure can
    completely paralyze the lungs’ natural cleansing process.

Your respiratory rate increases, forcing your
    lungs to work harder.

Irritating gases produce chemical injury to the
    tissues of your lungs and the airways leading to the lungs. This speeds
    up the production of mucus and leads to an increased tendency to cough
    up sputum.

This excess mucus serves as a breeding ground
    for a wide variety of bacteria and viruses. The makes you more
    susceptible to colds, flu, bronchitis, and other respiratory infections.
    And if you do come down with an infection, your body will be less able
    to fight it, because smoking impairs the ability of the white blood
    cells to resist invading organisms.

The lining of your bronchi begins to thicken,
    predisposing you to cancers of the bronchi. Most lung cancers arise in
    the bronchial lining.

Farther down, inside your lungs, the smoke
    weakens the free-roving scavenger cells that remove foreign particles
    from the air sacs of the lungs. Continued smoke exposure adversely
    affects elastin (the enzyme that keeps your lungs flexible),
    predisposing you to [color:a234=blue ! important][color:a234=blue ! important]emphysema

Many of the compounds you inhale are deposited
    as a layer of sticky tar on the lining of your throat and bronchi and in
    the delicate air sacs of your lungs. A pack-a-day smoker pours about
    eight ounces—the one full cup—of tar into his or her lungs each year.
    This tar is rich in cancer-producing chemicals, including radioactive
    poloniumm 210.

Experiment: Breathe in a full mouthful
    of smoke, but don’t inhale. Blow the smoke out through a clean white
    handkerchief is roughly equivalent to the amount each puff leaves in
    your lungs.

Heart

From the moment smoke reaches your lungs, your
    heart is forced to work harder. Your pulse quickens, forcing your heart
    to beat an extra 10 to 25 times per minute, as many as 36,000 additional
    times per day.

Because of the irritating effect of nicotine
    and other components of tobacco smoke, your heartbeat is more likely to
    be irregular. This can contribute to cardiac arrhythmia, and many other
    serious coronary conditions, such as heart attack. A recent Surgeon
    General’s report estimated that about 170,000 heart attacks each year
    are caused by smoking.

Blood Vessels

Your blood pressure increases by 10 to 15
    percent, putting additional stress on your heart and blood vessels,
    increasing your risk of heart attack and stroke.

Smoking increases your risk of vascular disease
    of the extremities. Severe cases may require amputation. This condition
    can produce pain and can increase your risk of blood clots in the
    lungs.

Skin

Smoking constricts the blood vessels in your
    skin, decreasing the delivery of life-giving oxygen to this vital organ.
    As the result of this decrease in blood flow, a smoker’s skin becomes
    more susceptible to wrinkling. This decreased blood flow can be a
    special problem in people who suffer from chronically cold hands and/or
    feet (Raynaud’s Syndrome).

Smokers are at particularly high risk for a
    medical syndrome called “smoker’s face,” which is characterized by deep
    lines around the corners of the mouth and eyes, a gauntness of facial
    features, a grayish appearance of the skin, and certain abnormalities of
    the complexion. In one study, 46 percent of long-term smokers were
    found to have smoker’s face.

Blood

Carbon monoxide—the colorless, odorless, deadly
    gas present in automobile exhaust—is present in cigarette smoke in more
    than 600 times the concentration considered safe in industrial plants. A
    smoker’s blood typically contains 4 to 15 times as much carbon monoxide
    as that of a nonsmoker. This carbon monoxide stays in the bloodstream
    for up to six hours after you stop smoking. A 1982 University of
    Pittsburgh [color:a234=blue ! important][color:a234=blue ! important]health
    survey
    found that nearly 80 percent of cigarette smokers had potentially
    hazardous levels of carbon monoxide in their blood. Research suggests
    that these abnormally high carbon monoxide levels may play a major role
    in triggering heart attacks.

When you breathe in a lung-full of cigarette
    smoke, the carbon monoxide passes immediately into your blood, binding
    to the oxygen receptor sites and figuratively kicking the oxygen
    molecules out of your red blood cells. Hemoglobin that is bound to
    carbon monoxide is converted into carboxyhemoglobin, and is no longer
    able to transport oxygen. This means that less oxygen reaches a smoker’s
    brain and other vital organs. Because of this added carbon monoxide
    load, a smoker’s red cells are also less effective in removing carbon
    dioxide—a waste product—from his or her body’s cells.

If you continue to smoke for several weeks,
    your number of red cells begins to increase, as your body responds to
    chronic oxygen deprivation. This condition, characterized by an
    abnormally high level of red blood cells, is known as smoker’s
    polycythemia. In addition, smoking makes your blood clot more easily.
    Both of these factors may increase your risk of heart attack or stroke.

Male Reproductive System

Two recent studies by Dr. Irving Goldstein and
    colleagues at the New England male Reproductive Health Center, Boston
    University Medical School, found a possible link between smoking and
    erection problems. In the first study, the researchers found that among a
    population of 1,011 men with erection problems, 78 percent were
    smokers—more than twice the number of men with erection problems found
    in the general population. The researches concluded that decreased
    potency might result from the negative effects of smoking on the blood
    vessels leading to the male reproductive organs.

In their second study, the researchers measured
    the blood flow to the penis in 120 men who had come to their clinic
    with erection problems. They found that decrease in blood flow was
    proportional to the number of cigarettes smoked. Dr. Goldstein believes
    that smoking is the leading cause of impotence in the U.S. today.

In addition to diminishing potency, smoking
    adversely affects the fertility of male smokers by decreasing sperm
    count and sperm motility as well as altering sperm shape.

Female Reproductive System

Women who smoke heavily show a 43 percent
    decline in fertility. Women smokers are three times more likely than
    nonsmokers to be [color:a234=blue ! important][color:a234=blue ! important]infertile
    Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations Grey_loader
    . Women who smoke also have fewer
    reproductive years: They reach menopause an average of 1 ¾ years earlier
    than nonsmokers.

Smokers’ Bodies Get Less Oxygen

Because carbon monoxide lowers your blood
    oxygen carrying capacity, the blood delivers less oxygen to all the
    organs of the body. At the cellular level, oxygen is used to supply
    organs with the energy they need. Less oxygen means less energy.

In addition, more than thirty cancer-causing
    chemicals travel via the smoker’s bloodstream to every organ of the
    body. The organs most sensitive to these carcinogens are the stomach,
    the kidneys, the bladder, and the cervix.

Cigarette smoking also weakens the immune
    system by depressing antibody response and depressing cell-mediated
    reactions to foreign invaders. As a result, smokers are more susceptible
    to a variety of infections. These impairments are reversible if the
    smoker stops smoking.

Why Smoking makes You Less Fit

Although a smoker’s blood carries less oxygen,
    the nicotine in tobacco smoke increases the heart rate, requiring more
    oxygen. This is why smokers become short of breath more easily than
    nonsmokers. The high concentration of carbon monoxide also reduces the
    level of oxygen that is carried to the brain. This can produce lethargy,
    confusion, and difficulty in thinking.

Smoking Impairs Taste and Smell

Continued smoking will also result in a loss of
    your senses of taste and smell. This occurs so gradually that it may go
    unnoticed, but the end result is the decreased sensitivity of two very
    important sense perceptions
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 06, 2010 4:17 am

yup Dill Beagle, dog in a pickle, well,... and what was he doing in the Columbine case? I wonder if he believes his shtick himself? Call him up and ask for your spirit name, ( as he stated he would tell people in his Granada lecture)
    He's a hoot on the phone, he never shuts up, until he realises you won't buy anything." neutre pseudicals" indeed...

ok, tobacco needs a lot more looking into than a conventional analysis. I take great exception to the bullet point above saying filters reduce toxicity, jeeze, the filters contain particulate that may even CAUSE lung cancer all on it's very own, then you have the paper steeped in toxic chemicals, as is the "meat" , or what passes for tobacco in these highly processed things.

Real tobacco, hand rolled with good papers or a pipe is probably NOT toxic and not even addictive. Something that has been in use for as many thousands of years as tobacco, and treated with respect has got to have some benefits. Some even say the real tobacco smokers have more protection from chemtrails, due to some kind of lung lining thing , the morning cough bringing up all the chem debris. Some even say the agenda behind banning smoking is to increase the effects of the chemtrails in unlined lungs. I dunno, but since when has the govt. been out to help us? Honestly ?
    I've known many smokers live to a ripe old age and other people die of lung cancer with never having smoked.

I see an agenda here with the smoking but the worst thing by far is how toxic modern cigarettes are plus the voo doo effect, of YOU'RE GONNA DIE /cancer sticks. etc.

Wonder how many shamanic elders died from tobacco related illnesses?
    No agenda here from me, it's just something I decided to research a long time ago. I don't smoke tobacco, and I hate the smell of modern cigarettes, especially Marlboroughs , they smell like a really dirty smouldering tennis shoe.

Why not add your two cents Shirley? Shirley not?

BTW, my ex brother in law was a big honcho in a govt. $moking ces$$ation program, he was aware of some of the lies being circulated, faked photos and he himself smoked when he had a drink .The only thing that scared him was being seen with a cigarette.

Obviously common sense is the order of the day with all pleasures. Every or any thing in moderation. Even a "holier than thou" thing works for me , but only on occasion. Exposing Bill Deagle and his fraudulent business associations Icon_wink Agenda= more research needed.
    Baron

Post  Baron Thu May 06, 2010 4:30 am

Shirley,
    "[quote="Shirley"]Carol wrote: " Anyone who has studied the biochemistry of someone who smokes knows less
    complications."

Dear Carol, you are mis-taken. Do more research please."

Only a cigarette addicted fool would say Carol is mistaken!

"I have smoked for almost 40 yrs and my oxygen level was 99.8 the other day at the doc's. 100% is almost unheard of, period."

You have no idea about human biology. Firstly the normal of oxygen blood saturation is 92% Yours being 99.8% would only just be considered acceptable, but would indicate to a Doctor that you were a chronic-smoker and that your "hemoglobin" levels were out of whack and over compensating. Meaning your body is objecting to being poisoned with 4000+ toxic chemicals and especially carbon monoxide which is 600x higher in one cigarette than what would be acceptable in any industry enviroment.I wonder why?

The silent killer CO,ever thought why people die when they stick their head near a gas pipe.
    Oh yeah what were you at the Docs clinic for and having blood tests, not feeling up to par? It's never the cancer sticks to an addict or the reason why they are always sick, with yellow teeth, wrinkled skin, macular degeneration,(and premature hair loss in men), and all that crap you cough up,plus poisoning innocent members of the public!

"Each time I read something like what you wrote, I follow up w/a statement such as " I am not subject to that... my body knows how to live","

What balderdash! Yes your body knows how to live, but you don't know how to treat it well!

"This IS not an invite to you out there, dear readers, to refute and argue the matter. I will not respond, so duke it out with others please."

YOU cannot make blind statements and not expect a rebuttal to that stupidity you posted.You got some facts to back up your absurd claims? Well lets see them. Duke it out with others you say?!!You make some absurd statements, you Duke yourself out of your own hole.Don't ask others to shadow box your absurdities.

"Thank you... and remember, do NOT beLIEve everything you read...
    reMEMBER who you are.
    "

LOL almost sounds like it came from space command Bill Deagle central propoganda department!
    Sponsored by Camel or was it Marlboro? Even the Marlboro man died of cancer from smoking!

"bye bye[/quote)"

You are not getting off with a disappearing bye-bye we want to read your scientific proof!

Baron
    PS: Wake up link. http://whyquit.com/

Last edited by Baron on Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu May 06, 2010 4:36 am

just curious, is your rant above because you care? For Shirley? I love a good rant, and that's a good one, but check your blood pressure, mkay? cuz I care.
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Thu May 06, 2010 5:05 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:just curious, is your rant above because you care? For Shirley? I love a good rant, and that's a good one, but check your blood pressure, mkay? cuz I care.

A.C. thanks for being right on target so I don't have to, its early and I didn't want to be cranky this morning.
    Baron

Post  Baron Thu May 06, 2010 5:41 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:just curious, is your rant above because you care? For Shirley? I love a good rant, and that's a good one, but check your blood pressure, mkay? cuz I care.

anomalous cowherd,

Are you thick? Or are you just a blow hard trying some muck spreading?

Being a life long none smoker my blood pressure is perfect so no need to worry about my health.You don't care, you are trying to s-h-i-t-stir and cause stress. I know your type nothing good to say, so you say anything that comes into your head, and for you that constitutes a thought process!

That was a rebuttal for your information and perfectly clear, to which if you have nothing constructive to say about the topic, stay out of it.

I care very much about victims of many things,from fools, fraudsters,lies,criminal health propoganda promotion etc, mostly.

I'm not letting somebody get away with saying that smoking while pregnant is safe to do, or that smoking has health benefits.

I know several victims of smoking, one child for example born to a father and mother that smoked, born with only one hand very low birth weight and now suffers from many mental illnesses and low IQ. Cause mother smoking and the birth defect of only one hand caused by the fathers deformed week sperm!

Do you know most violent crime is committed by smokers and it predisposes you to violence? The biggest cause of violence in the world and not alcohol as commonly thought, it's just smokers with alcohol are even more crazy!

Baron

Last edited by Baron on Thu May 06, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Baron

Post  Baron Thu May 06, 2010 5:58 am

Pheryllt wrote:

"A.C. thanks for being right on target so I don't have to, its early and I didn't want to be cranky this morning.

Oh no! Not more obsequious sheeple I thought that was left behind at Avalon1! I was told that this forum was for truth seekers not back scratching personal favourites, who just say sweet nice things or plain drivel and follow their favourite gurus who can do no wrong!

If you got something worthwhile to say, say it, don't post agreeing sycophantic childish drivel as if you have the higher moral ground and can judge my posts, with empty sentences saying nothing of value.

Baron

Last edited by Baron on Thu May 06, 2010 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 am