tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
magamud
devakas
mudra
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
11 posters

Fear. The Egregore of Doom.

Floyd
    Floyd

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. Empty Fear. The Egregore of Doom.

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:56 pm

When I think of young teenagers joining conspiracy boards in their search for 'non MSM' information I am saddened by what they are faced with.

Fear

Look back over the last five years even with the unmitigated lies that have been drip fed to alternative forums from various sources, none of which have come to pass.

The misinformation is a salad of agency counterknowlodge, delusion and charlatanism.

The non MSM media, ie publishing houses and websites literally invent conspiracies to make millions of dollars. When one story fails they will invent another one and it goes without saying it has the backing of intelligence groups.

It is a very successful operation and it is based on the principle of injecting fear and distraction into inquisitive minds.

I am dismayed on a daily basis to hear nonsense about Planet x and other "insider knowledge" for example. If this thing was coming we would have seen a long tome ago. There is no need to be frightened. Those distributing information about such fear are simply in the grip of fear itself. Agents of fear whether wittingly or otherwise are under the control of some malignant ghoul or dodgy office.

Right across the boards I see post after post saying this that and the other. Of course nothing ever happens. Indeed if you stop and think about for a moment there is little of positive energy posted.

Now we have Dr Deaths misinfo about X in august. On top of that there are countless other stories from the proponents of doom that it is slowly infecting to those who do not otherwise.

Yes it may well be the case that uncomfortable geophysical changes may happen but it is nothing to do with a sci fi planet.

Perhaps it is more to do with human consciousness and all that we think and do.

If you talk about something enough you can manifest it and that is why fear is the currency of the day.

Fear is cancerous and there are those who will help to aid in a cancerous diet for the unwary on a daily basis.

So lets wait for ascension,
    lets wait for magnetic pole shifts,
    lets wait for moon trips,
    lets wait for World War 3,
    lets wait for Planet x,
    lets wait for epidemics,
    lets wait for alien invasions,
    lets wait for the end of the world.

I hope you are patient.
    And when they dont happen I'll see you all on the Dark Side of the Moon lol.

Ultimately, if you spend your life in fear it will only more than gladly assist you in your own destruction which then serves like a computer bot to infect other CPU's

The Egregore of Fear

"If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? "
    Confucius

[center]
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. Empty Re: Fear. The Egregore of Doom.

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Thank-you for beginning this thread, Floyd. I know you don't think much of William Bramley -- but in his book 'The Gods of Eden' he claims that apocalyptic-fear has been used for thousands of years -- to terrorize the human-race into submitting to a non-human race. I continue to be fascinated by this particular book -- regardless of who Bramley really is, or what agendas he might have. His thesis is chilling -- but as you well know, I have chosen to deal with all of this, by engaging in a strange sort of Political and Theological Science-Fiction -- without claiming to have 'The Truth' -- and without claiming to 'Know What's Going to Happen'. I just keep this madness on this little website. It's 'Our Little Secret'. However, I deal with a lot of very frightening hypotheticals, on a daily basis -- but I always add warnings and disclaimers. I try to keep the hypotheticals as hypotheticals -- rather than allowing them to morph into anything more than that. This is sort of a Zero-Budget Think-Tank. I assume that most everyone who reads my alarmist-tripe is a vetran-quester -- but I realize that we do have visitors -- who might become upset by my speculations -- even though they are just speculations which I use to create a tantalizing story-line. Actually, I try very hard to approximate what I think the 'Truth' might be -- so there is a bit of 'Evangelistic-Zeal' present in my posts. "Repent!! The End is Near!!"
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Fear is the short path to the dark side of the force.

One of the changes I've been trying to implement into my thought process is trying to allow all of my thoughts and actions originate from Love.

Conceptually a valid idea, but difficult to implement in an arena of materialism and hard science...

So really, the best work I've done so far is to try and root out the actions that I perform strictly out of fear. This then lays them out so I can really ask "Why I am doing this?"

Once done, the root of fear behind the action can sometimes be dug out and replaced with a bit of love; how to go about this depends on the nature of what one is afraid of: loss, humiliation, burdens, suffering, pain...

Often once these fears are faced, we find that things are never quite the way we expect them to be... cyclops
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Dont Worry be happy.

Thubs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 am

Floyd wrote:

"If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? "
    Confucius

Nice one Floyd I love you

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 am

Threecaster wrote:Fear is the short path to the dark side of the force.

One of the changes I've been trying to implement into my thought process is trying to allow all of my thoughts and actions originate from Love.

Conceptually a valid idea, but difficult to implement in an arena of materialism and hard science...

So really, the best work I've done so far is to try and root out the actions that I perform strictly out of fear. This then lays them out so I can really ask "Why I am doing this?"

Once done, the root of fear behind the action can sometimes be dug out and replaced with a bit of love; how to go about this depends on the nature of what one is afraid of: loss, humiliation, burdens, suffering, pain...

Often once these fears are faced, we find that things are never quite the way we expect them to be... cyclops

just beautiful... it will remain consistent over space and time the right potency is there, insights as well as directions that await future development to be realized.

transendential means above 3 material modes, but one knows that those 3 modes are active.

there are many symptoms......

all this explained in scripts. disattached transendential versus materially situated. later ones are effected by honor and dishonor, difers gold and stone and etc. dissattachement from fear allows us to be free.

thanks Floyd for this thread!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:29 am

Fear mongering is an ancient tactic.

Here is an interesting critique on a modern day misinformationist and fear monger Bill Deagle, befriended of those projecteers.

There is something odious about this chap and I feel for those who would promote his penchant for lies and fear inducement upon the unwary.

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.co.uk/2008/02/dr_27.html

Throughout his incarnations as a prophet, a government insider, a 9/11 theorist, and a health guru, Dr. Deagle's signature has remained consistent: Absolutely ludicrous, unverifiable claims collected from the outer fringes of pseudoscience and conspiracy research. He stirs these into a dense verbal soup, throws in a slide show, and mixes up some metaphors to create butt-numbingly long lectures that will bewilder and/or dazzle his target audiences, then delivers them with just enough chutzpah and flattery to be credible to a certain segment of the population.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 am

We often forget it is the simplest message that rings closest to the truth.

I'll be honest, I prefer to leave myself unexposed to the vibes this guy is sending out; merely based on the above description I'll venture he's trying to convince someone.

Now if he's trying to educate, that is different. But if merely to bewilder...actually, where the rubber hits the road is, how much money does he have/want? confused

Regardless of his appearance, what is he asking of others?

One must learn to rise above (or perhaps dive below Smirk ) situations and alluring influences in order to ascertain their origins. After impartial observation you are better equipped to decide if this is right for you!

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. 7122
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 am

Fear is basically a wolf in sheeps clothing.

This chap is but one example of it's emissaries. There are more I could mention but have done elsewhere. I think the good news is that they are becoming more identifiable.

Their predictions never come to fruition.

Unfortunately fear is proliferated throughout conspiracy, new age UFO and alternative circles but not all recognize at first. I would say it (fear) is the major substance of the majority of tales and theories circulating and that is why I tend to ignore most if not all of them.
    The energetics of fear creep into the group mind through counterknowledge and misinformation and apocalyptic obsession.
    It is disenfranchising but ironically has become a great business franchise for many prophets of doom.
    Fear sells.

I agree, the simplest of messages are closer to the truth.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 am

Another good (for want of a better word) example of how fear is drip fed into the alternative community on a regular basis is this story on Project Camelot where alleged 'insiders' have said there is a large object coming from the kuiper belt which will be visiting us on August 17th of this year. It was a planet then a 'piloted craft' and now an object the size of the moon. It may be the cause of planetary events. This is a remake of the Elenin and YU55 hoax perpetrated by the likes of Hogaland. Incidentally Swerdlow said a while back that Elenin was a scout craft for a fleet of spaceships from the Kuiper belt. Clearly both these gentleman are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Both were completely incorrect and both these hoaxes are sustained by fear and misinfo.

In fairness to Miss Cassidy she does say not to take this info for granted as it may be psyops.

One thing it certainly is, is bullsh@t. I will be adding august 17th to my list of dates of things that are going to happen. Oddly enough on that day a mate of mine is flying over from Spain and we will be in the beer garden of a fine establishment consuming cold beverages. I will tell him to keep an eye on the sky for an object the size of the moon but I can already hear him telling me to **** off.

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1209-object-size-of-the-moon-headed-here-more-confirmation.html
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 am

I enjoy your pragmatism Floyd. Your stance on ascension and fear are good, but there is a flip to your position.

Would you even know what true spiritual discernment is?

And are you projecting the unknown as Fear, to not understand it?

While generally your position will clear the wheat from the chaff, your arrogance on this stance might very well cause you to miss the narrow path.
    Imho...

Keep up the good fight...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 am

truthfull knowledge is in mode of goodness humans

duality full knowledge is in passion mode humans and there is a knowledge in ignorance. In ignorance humans can not get right ever. they are always in dilusion, for them any news is news, they who wait in overtime that "lie will come someday to true" humans.

...maybe in helish planetary systems elenins and other planets passing by are common lol

it is true that some people are very much effected by the dooms. cause there are three types of awareness by humans.

body awareness, when they are highly aware of the surroundings of the material world and those could be very mucha in fear.

so body platform, mind platform and intelligence platform. Mind speculators creates many theories, many speculations and copy machines to influence other human minds, transcendental platform is intelligent and those people are not under Kaali goddess maya.

Last edited by devakas on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 am

magamud wrote: cause you to miss the narrow path.
    Imho...

Truth is a pathless land.
    What is the flipside to fear?

I think I love you and I want to give you a big sloppy kiss.
    Yum yum.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 am

Floyd wrote:
    magamud wrote: cause you to miss the narrow path.
    Imho...

Truth is a pathless land.
    What is the flipside to fear?

I think I love you and I want to give you a big sloppy kiss.
    Yum yum.

In the beginning truth does appear to be pathless, but it winds up being a narrow path friend.

The ideas of Fear and Love can be used to redirect someone from many things.

A beer at the Pub is fine by me. Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 am

magamud wrote:

In the beginning truth does appear to be pathless, but it winds up being a narrow path
    whatever works for you.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:22 am

Its hard to track you Dev sometimes and I know you are well trenched and versed in your Duality position.

Knowledge comes from the creator.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am

bhakti platform - transcendental knowledge above all material modes - god consciousness.

devakas wrote:truthfull knowledge is in mode of goodness humans

duality full knowledge is in passion mode humans and there is a knowledge in ignorance. In ignorance humans can not get right ever. they are always in dilusion, for them any news is news, they who wait in overtime that "lie will come someday to true" humans.

...maybe in helish planetary systems elenins and other planets passing by are common lol

it is true that some people are very much effected by the dooms. cause there are three types of awareness by humans.

body awareness, when they are highly aware of the surroundings of the material world and those could be very mucha in fear.

so body platform, mind platform and intelligence platform. Mind speculators creates many theories, many speculations and copy machines to influence other human minds, transcendental platform is intelligent and those people are not under Kaali goddess maya.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 am

I really do appreciate the deep thinkers here as they help me strengthen my pov.

bhakti platform - transcendental knowledge above all material modes - god consciousness.
    Materialism is your final synthesis Dev to understand god. Coincidentally your Religion carries that burden for you.

The teachings of the Son explain how flesh and bone work in god consciousness.
    Thanks for the opportunity to explain that.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 am

magamud wrote:I really do appreciate the deep thinkers here as they help me strengthen my pov.

Materialism is your final synthesis Dev to understand god. Coincidentally your Religion carries that burden for you.

The teachings of the Son explain how flesh and bone work in god consciousness.
    Thanks for the opportunity to explain that.

You are sort of a guru to me in some ways mag. I sometimes have found some theological miracle in your post. So I always check what you write to see if you are doing it again. :)

i think i should thank in advance for your enlightment about matter you just mentioned to remove my 'burdens'. btw ego and false ego are not the same. I asked to rename the thread. not to confuse some confused.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:32 am

magamud wrote:
    Its hard to track you Dev sometimes and I know you are well trenched and versed in your Duality position.

Knowledge comes from the creator. this is true, but

once you wrote that creator has mind and evil is (or egzists dont remember exactly) in his mind. brrrrr.... dont make me cry with your teachings.

As the Buddha once said;

Rely not on the teacher (person), but on the teaching.
    Rely not on the words of the teaching, but on the spirit of the words.
    Rely not on theory, but on experience.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm

btw ego and false ego are not the same.
    To get to know you better Dev, you believe in an healthy ego? Or is it healthy until its absolved?

once you wrote that creator has mind and evil is
    The Devil exists to help teach us of consciousness. This is due to the creators belief in sovereignty and the devil is the exploitation of this. The Crux of consciousness is this.

As the Buddha once said;
    This is true and what I tell you is true. The buddha failed to acknowledge the Father and the Son architecture of consciousness. His deed was indeed progress for our species, but the devil has used his teachings to create the Duality Religious Doctrine of corruption. Buddhism can evolve with this knowledge...

Godspeed....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm

magamud wrote:
    btw ego and false ego are not the same.
    To get to know you better Dev, you believe in an healthy ego? Or is it healthy until its absolved?

Yes, it is not the same. Ego means "I", identity of self. So if we identify ourself with the body, thinking I am american, european, a woman, a man then is false ego. It means false identification. The real ego, or real identity is that we are eternaly servanst of creator - Krisna. So false ego is the bodily concept of life and the liberated condition is the platform of real ego.

False ego means accepting this body as oneself. When one uderstands that he is spirit soul he realizes his real ego. In Sanskrit Upanisad 1.4.10 it is said aham brahmasmi: I
    am Brahman, I am spirit. This ``I am,'' the sense of self, also exists in
    the liberated stage of self-realization. This sense of ``I am'' is ego,
    but when the sense of ``I am'' is applied to this false body it is false
    ego. When the sense of self is applied to reality, that is real ego. There
    are some philosophers who say we should give up our ego, but we cannot
    give up our ego, because ego means identity. We ought, of course, to give
    up the false identification with the body." (From Srila Prabhupada's
    "Bhagavad-gita As It Is" Chapter 13 texts 8-21 Purport) Arrow
    http://vedabase.net/bg/13/8/

once you wrote that creator has mind and evil is
    The Devil exists to help teach us of consciousness. This is due to the creators belief in sovereignty and the devil is the exploitation of this. The Crux of consciousness is this.

I do not worship your Devil! I do not know how he is helping us? hmm What is your God name? hmmm

Maya is illiusion for incarnated souls ("fallen souls") in to the matter. So incarnated souls who identify themselves with matter are not realized souls. Jesus pure realized soul teaches - Do not worship matter and he teaches that we are souls, not body or flesh. We are seeds of father. there is no conflict.

Sri Prabhupada said God is Krishna and Satan is Maya. You must serve God or you will serve Maya.

i don't know what Crux means, sorry

we should understand that mind is subtle matter. We should understand that we should be serving God, not other entities. This is business of 'fallen souls' , being in God consciousness, yes, being in God mind (by magaMud) is incorrect.

As the Buddha once said;
    This is true and what I tell you is true. The buddha failed to acknowledge the Father and the Son architecture of consciousness. His deed was indeed progress for our species, but the devil has used his teachings to create the Duality Religious Doctrine of corruption. Buddhism can evolve with this knowledge...
    Father and Son architecture of consciousness I believe you mean Father and the Son RELATIONSHIP. Buddha did not fail anything as you came up with. He saw Maya clearly. Please explain Duality Religious Doctrine (is it from Ortho threads?)

He tought nonviolence first in Kali Yuga. The sect teachings spread far from India. Buddhism succeeded as nonviolence teachings. And it is not deniable as you said, progress for our species. But again you see Devil, devil again. Buddhism was before Christ!?! Again we should serve God not other entities. Arrow Bhagavad Gita - http://vedabase.net/bg/17/4/

About Buddha worth to read from authoritetive source:

http://www.salagram.net/Buddha-SB.html

"It is nonsensical to say that animal-killing has nothing to do with spiritual realization.... animal-killing as well as to save the poor animals from the slaughtering process of their big brothers who clamor for universal brotherhood, peace, justice and equity. There is no justice when there is animal-kiling..."

Godspeed....

sunny devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm

To get rid of dooms people need :

1. clearify concept of soul - teachings

2. stop killing animals

sooner better

sunny
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Again we should serve God not other entities.
    Good advice Dev.....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war" - Mark Twain

Fear. The Egregore of Doom. 374937

There are 8 Gods material energies (earth, air, water, fire, ether, intelligence, mind, false ego)

False ego, not controled mind is where humanity is puffed up. Instead of .01 % engagement in politics we are engaged 99.9 in political, economical activities. Humanity is engaged in self gratification to the extreme. Even killings.

Today we have degraded environment, government treats people as terrorists, cows are also eating GMO!!?

Untruthfulness rules today everybody’s accumulated mental dust in mind and heart. Negativity is there. You are right regards knowledge is better no knowledge than misleading knowledge. Self gratification goes ill with self realization.

So understanding of false ego, mind process of senses is overdue and self realization science needs to spread over the world. Control of senses lead us from hell to god realization, and opposite dilutes us for self gratification (mahamaya).

From self gratification to control of senses, should reverse us from mind speculations, untruthfulness, cheating.

Thought + believe may start war

Fear + desires rule the world

Today full of fear and full of desires world everybody serves whomever, everybody, rulers or dogs, but not God. In short Society of monkeys (sex obsessed) and dogs (meat eaters).

There should be changes in heart and changes in consciousness to progress society from darkness.

Instead of using our intellect to go to hell we need to use our intellect to go back to godhead – Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Correct placement of faith and service is key on boddhi yoga platform. When we purify our senses we purify our intelligence. Attitude in Kali yuga is wrong towards rulers. The rulers should be best of the best by humility, abilities, knowledge, best qualities, no exploitation, no abuse. Truthfulness is no hiding any facts. Now we have rulers and the opinions that can be bought. It is wrong. Superiority of rulers, masters should be only respected, no bow as there is no spiritual value. Superiority is not personality, we should not worship personalities and not allow to advertise personalities as superior, spiritually we are equal.

but duties are respected, our duties performed are different. Spiritually we are all equals, but we have duties to serve God and society to perfect society in the future. So Superiority is by performed duty of respect.

There is knowledge to Perfect way of life given to us by God

http://www.iskconeducation.org/

To get rid of fear, the egregore (whatever it means) of dooms and to perfect the way living of healthy society people need :

1. clearify concept of soul - teachings

2. stop killing animals

sooner better sunny

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:43 pm