tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Floyd
Brook
Sanicle
lindabaker
burgundia
solent
Beren
mudra
Threecaster
newel
14 posters

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level)

newel
    newel

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) Empty MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level)

Post  newel Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Last edited by metaw3 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) Empty Re: MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level)

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Looks like more than the truth is being exposed! Oooyeah 1
    If part 2b is the truth then I wanna be blinded by the light!

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) Jelly_Jiggler

I approve of
    of this message.

Last edited by Threecaster on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) Empty Re: MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level)

Post  mudra Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Amazing metaw !
    This kept me awoken.

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) Sherlock-holmes

Thank You Cheerful
    mudra

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:45 pm

What a synch!!!

I just finished my comment on full crap of file thread and headed to this thread to see what was it all about... Amazing synch in spirit!

Thank you Metaw!!!

This thread just confirms what I just wrote in Floyd`s thread.
    It means we all here are on to something!

I bless all here, Be Love, never fear!

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Thank you all for your comments. Some matches are a stretch, but many are disturbing to say the least. I don't know what to make of it.
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:46 am

I came across this myself from else where on the net and was going to post about it here, but you already have, well done metaw3.

All I can say is wow...... wonder what this guy could dig up from the British MSM?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:42 am

this is the guy's site:
    http://www.wellaware1.com/

However I do not agree with many of his assumptions. mainly when it comes to face recognition. he states that two people, who are completely different to me, are one and the same person. he is not always right, as The Veritas guest said.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:23 am

I just watched part one and now I'm very intrigued. If the video maker makes one error regarding the facial matching, then he blows his whole story. One mistake can make his research "incredible" or not credible. If he continues his research, he needs to be extremely careful about detail. This is a huge story if it is true. All I know is that there are many many actors who are willing to be silent about their roles, based upon the size of the payout. Presstitutes as Gerald calls them.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 am

The subject is worth considering although I can't take every case he exposed for granted
    some of the ressemblances being far fetched to me .
    There is so much lies and deception in this twisted world that in the end it makes one feel
    one can't trust anyone. Maybe this is intended as a way to enslavement or maybe this is part of Consciousness at play whispering to our soul's " stop looking around for the answers, the world is a maze of illusion , find your own truth within and start building from there ".

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:06 am

Yes, it does expose a whole new level. Thank you Metaw3 for posting this here. Fascinating stuff. The Winner
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 am

lindabaker wrote:I just watched part one and now I'm very intrigued. If the video maker makes one error regarding the facial matching, then he blows his whole story. One mistake can make his research "incredible" or not credible. If he continues his research, he needs to be extremely careful about detail. This is a huge story if it is true. All I know is that there are many many actors who are willing to be silent about their roles, based upon the size of the payout. Presstitutes as Gerald calls them.

My opinion: he made a lot of errors and this story is true. More rigorous researchers ought to get in on this.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:43 am

mudra wrote:The subject is worth considering although I can't take every case he exposed for granted
    some of the ressemblances being far fetched to me .
    There is so much lies and deception in this twisted world that in the end it makes one feel
    one can't trust anyone. Maybe this is intended as a way to enslavement or maybe this is part of Consciousness at play whispering to our soul's " stop looking around for the answers, the world is a maze of illusion , find your own truth within and start building from there ".

Love from me
    mudra

You are wise mudra. That's the kind of conclusion this video series leads to in the end. I mean I was already following the news in the MSM being aware of the spin and seeing through it as much as possible, but now with this new variable in the equation, this is beyound spin. What's even the point of following the news? Tell me when a city is nuked and I'll pay attention again. But you know what? It will probably be staged too. If this story is true, some kind of new 9/11 doesn't have to be staged as long as people are captivated by the smaller staged events, like protests. But if too many people from the public lose interest in these small plays, that's when they need something big like a nuke to bring their audience back. These people need competition. They need to have their audience stolen from them. Their show is not that good, but they have a monopoly. It's the only theater in town. That's the only reason why they keep their audience. And protecting their monopoly on information is probably what they work the hardest for, like magicians protecting their tricks.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 am

Some voice recognition would be in order. I saw this stuff last week and hesitated posting it because I agree with Burgundia....some of it does not match as he suggests. But some of it clearly does. That begs further investigation. And it is quite compelling.

Not sure which ones you've posted here...but there is one where he is showing the connection to the Nazi SS officers which is quite compelling..but one to me seems wrong...the guy he picks out is far too young to be a Nazi SS officer. While he does resemble him all the same. A relative perhaps?...but the rest were quite a match. I truly believe much could be verified if he has someone who could help with voice recognition equipment.

Now here is a guy... if he is correct that might possible receive some death threats pale
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:02 am

mudra wrote: stop looking around for the answers, the world is a maze of illusion , find your own truth within and start building from there ".

mudra

This.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 am

I am not familiar with any of the tv shows mentioned. Is there an aha moment somewhere that someone could explain to me? I think the worst story is the Jon Benet scenario. I don't believe it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:07 am

Lot's of this analysis is a real stretch and primarily the reason I did not post the videos when I saw this a week ago. The Columbine killers were another huge stretch.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 am

metaw3 wrote:
    These people need competition. They need to have their audience stolen from them. Their show is not that good, but they have a monopoly. It's the only theater in town. That's the only reason why they keep their audience. And protecting their monopoly on information is probably what they work the hardest for, like magicians protecting their tricks.

I agree metaw . Aside from trickery this is also big business and people nowadays are have been made to crave for reality shows and drama.
    In the span of 40 years I have seen TV programs changing drastically here in Europe and getting more and more decadent. If there were still intelligent shows broadcasted when I was a kid, over the years these have been mostly replaced by sheer stupidity as reality shows or polarized debates .
    I can't watch these anylonger.

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Fake TV News: Widespread and Undisclosed
    Submitted by Diane Farsetta on March 16, 2006 - 2:30pm

Diane Farsetta and Daniel Price, Center for Media and Democracy
    April 6, 2006

This report includes:

Video footage of the 36 video news releases documented in this report, plus footage showing how actual TV newscasts incorporated them and/or a related satellite media tours.
    A map showing the locations of the 77 television stations throughout the United States that aired this fake news.
    An itemized list of the 77 television stations that aired this fake news, by state.

Read more: http://www.prwatch.org/fakenews/execsummary

The term "fake TV news" usually refers to the widespread and undisclosed use of video news releases by commercial television news producers. Thousands of VNRs are produced each year by public relations firms and experts on behalf of corporations and government agencies. These appear to be TV news stories, but in fact they are biased stories favorable to the corporate or government client who paid for the creation and distribution of the fake TV news. TV journalists commit plagiarism when they take VNRs and disguise them as their own reporting, rather than labeling them so that viewers can see who provided the fake news and on whose behalf. Fake TV news is very widespread but very hidden because it exists as a secret arrangement between PR firms and TV news producers and news editors. The VNRs are very difficult to obtain outside the domain of the commercial TV newsroom.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Fake_TV_news

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm

You have to realize that nothing ever goes live on TV ... only the most benign things...
    They have a lot of time to fix all in post production...

Hollywood CGI works overtime on TV...

He stated this in Videos but it`s neglected...

I know what make up artist can do and what CGI plus can do...
    We`re seeing things on TV heavily edited...

Remember the film Curious case of Benjamin Button???

Connect the dots...

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Here is another video from the same guy that I liked:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_ReUQVPmU
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Very interesting. Anyone have any thoughts or input on his take on the actors such as Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project or Project Avalon?

This is good stuff, but still have to discern it all.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:08 pm

I'm part of a group that I'm very interested in seeing how they react to these videos.

Now, I was looking at the Clifford Stone piece and didn't quite see the likeness between him and the 9/11 person, but I became curious and found the following below. I also noticed, that I couldn't find any photos of Clifford at a much younger age. However, as you can see...The young Bob Dean looks a lot like Clifford. IMO

Click on the link and increase your page zoom to get a larger look at the images

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) Stone_12

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 pm

metaw3 wrote:Here is another video from the same guy that I liked:
    And than, at 05:08, he comes up with Adolf Eichman...

Mind you Eichman stood trial in 1961, in Jeruzalem, and was sentenced to death!

btw, I had a 'Charles' deja-vu, watching bits & pieces of those videos...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    metaw3 wrote:Here is another video from the same guy that I liked:
    And than, at 05:08, he comes up with Adolf Eichman...

Mind you Eichman stood trial in 1961, in Jeruzalem, and was sentenced to death!

btw, I had a 'Charles' deja-vu, watching bits & pieces of those videos...

You mean this Charles

Insanely Happy
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:33 am

I got interested when he said that Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga are one in the same.

Here is the part of the page for Amy on wiki.

"On 20 February 2008, Winehouse performed at the 2008 BRIT Awards, performing "Valerie" with Mark Ronson, followed by "Love Is a Losing Game". She urged the crowd to "make some noise for my Blake."[103] In Paris, she performed what was described as a "well-executed 40 minute" set at the opening of a Fendi boutique.[104] Although her father, manager and various members of her touring team reportedly tried to dissuade her, Winehouse performed at the Rock in Rio Lisboa festival in Portugal in May 2008.[18] Although the set was plagued by a late arrival and problems with her voice, the crowd warmed to her. In addition to her own material she performed two Specials covers.[105] Winehouse performed at Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday Party concert at London's Hyde Park on the 27 June....."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse

Please notice date.

Now for Lady Gaga dates

(0)
    JUN292008
    SF PRIDE FESTIVAL 2008
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA, NUS
    (0)
    JUN282008
    TEMPLE
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA
    (0)
    JUN272008
    FLUID NITE CLUB
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA

(0)
    JUN262008
    MISS SIXTY STORE
    MIAMI BEACH, FL
    (0)
    http://www.ladygaga.com/events/default.aspx?arch=arch

So according to this Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse were performing in London and in San Fran at the same time. Now thats magic.

I can accept that this sort of thing can happen, that news stories are planted. My Dad was a high up journaliste and boy he knows this sort of XXXX happens. But may be wellaware just spent too much time looking at ears. But he has a point about certain things.

I am not doing any more research on this due to it being time consuming. But the OWS people stands up.

I will send Wellaware my findings because he sounds very geuine and would wish him to know and help him in his research. But generally a no no on the lady gaga and amy winecellar.

t

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 am