tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Black hole eats gas cloud at centre of our galaxy

Floyd
    Floyd

Black hole eats gas cloud at centre of our galaxy Empty Black hole eats gas cloud at centre of our galaxy

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 am

Interesting piece on the spaghettification of a gas cloud slap bang in the middle of our galaxy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16178112

May be we will all end up there one day as Brahma inhales.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Black hole eats gas cloud at centre of our galaxy Empty Re: Black hole eats gas cloud at centre of our galaxy

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 am

Hey there Birthday boy. Feeling philosophical this afternoon?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Black hole eats gas cloud at centre of our galaxy Empty Re: Black hole eats gas cloud at centre of our galaxy

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 am

Carol wrote:Hey there Birthday boy. Feeling philosophical this afternoon?

Drink Wine

I drink therefore I Am

hic!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:29 am

It doesn't matter how old you get. You're still younger then my sons and older then my daughter. Toast

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am

Wonder if I will long enough to see the last molecule of this galaxy be sucked in as the universe contracts before its next cycle?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 am