tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core Empty Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core

Post  Carol Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm

June 6, 2011 - A brilliant scientist suggests a black hole may be responsible for recent Earth changes. What is causing the geomagnetic field flux? Why have regions of the field ripped and collapsed exposing Earth to the solar max fury rapidly approaching in 2012? Why is the Earth's core seemingly spinning crazily out of control and behaving in a way never before seen?

Scientist L. Riofrio thinks she knows: a black hole may be inside stars including the sun. Riofrio thinks a black hole has breached our planet's core and may be about to release literal hell on Earth.

Riofrio describes the field as a plume of magnetism emanating from Earth's super-hot core. She says it wraps itself around the Earth in a complicated matrix of shimmering energy.

The field also interacts with the sun and may even be influenced to a degree by shifting ocean currents.

Dark heart

But the core contains a secret terror—a physical force that simultaneously grants the planet life and yet, ironically, dooms it in the end. Some poets call the massive gravitic-magnetic generating force a dark heart.

Yet this same dark heart drives galaxies and guides exploding star stuff onto the pathway towards the building blocks of life.

The ultimate price of life is death and the Earth is no different—a very dark heart may have taken refuge inside the world.

According to the evidence, Riofrio says, the inner heart of Earth—its spinning core—is probably surrounded by a hurricane of charged atomic particles whipped in a whirlwind around a black hole singularity.

Because the black hole is rotating within the center of the core, the particles create a massive electrical field. According to this scenario, the geomagnetic field would have its dipolar positive charge located at the Antarctic, which it does.

Disturbing changes

From time to time the polarity would flip: north would become south and positive negative as the black hole changed speed and direction and the magnetic field followed suit.

As the geomagnetic field changes, disturbing changes occurring in the Earth's core have been observed. "Surprisingly Rapid Changes In Earth’s Core Discovered" The emerging data may tend to support the black hole argument.

Ringing like a bell

A more frightening scenario is the black hole may not be stationary.

Although a singularity could sit dead center inside the Earth's spinning, molten core, others have suggested that a small black hole might bounce back and forth beneath the mantle like the clapper of a bell.

As the hole approached the surface it would be attracted back to the center of the planet, fall inward, build up speed, and slip right through the core to the other side of the Earth.

The "ringing" process could be repeated for thousands, even millions, of years until enough matter had been swallowed by the hole to destroy the Earth.

When the hole began the process of swallowing the Earth most of the planet would be gone within a matter of hours.

Read more at link at top of page

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core Empty Re: Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core

Post  Brook Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Well now.....isn't this interesting given a conversation I was having earlier today...... Shocked Now I'm wondering if this is somehow connected scratch

edit:
    Nah.....no cloud over it, and not oval in shape....and how could this relate to the heliosphere? Just a coincidence guess..but this is some rather disturbing information. Definitely leads to some rocking and rolling from the looks of the information.

2nd edit:

This goes along with these articles

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach/

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080619102553.htm

Relating to the extreme weather changes.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core Empty Re: Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core

Post  Carol Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 pm

When I read this I thought of you Brook and how do you know it's not oval? Well, time will tell.

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core 400px-Solarmap
    This article is about the Sun's astrosphere including Heliosphere, Heliopause, Heliosheath, & termination shock. For astrospheres of other stars, see Stellar wind bubble.

A diagram showing the outer extent of the heliosphere, the Oort cloud, and out to Alpha Centauri on a logarithmic scale to one million AU. (NASA, 1999)
    The heliosphere is a bubble in space "blown" into the interstellar medium (the hydrogen and helium gas that permeates the galaxy) by the solar wind. Although electrically neutral atoms from interstellar volume can penetrate this bubble, virtually all of the material in the heliosphere emanates from the Sun itself. It was thought for decades that it extends in a long comet-like tail, but in 2009 data from the Cassini and IBEX show a different shape.[1][2]
    For the first ten billion kilometres of its radius, the solar wind travels at over a million kilometers per hour.[3][4] As it begins to drop out with the interstellar medium, it slows down before finally ceasing altogether. The point where the solar wind slows down is the termination shock; the point where the interstellar medium and solar wind pressures balance is called the heliopause; the point where the interstellar medium, traveling in the opposite direction, slows down as it collides with the heliosphere is the bow shock. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliosphere

hmmm

Oort cloud?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Well, this is interesting.....On Oorts Cloud......

Comets
    are believed to have two separate points of origin in the Solar System. Short-period comets (those with orbits of up to 200 years) are generally accepted to have emerged from the Kuiper belt or scattered disc, two linked flat discs of icy debris beyond Neptune's orbit at 30 AU and jointly extending out beyond 100 AU from the Sun. Long-period comets, such as comet Hale-Bopp, whose orbits last for thousands of years, are thought to originate in the Oort cloud.

Long period comets?...is this Comet Elenin a 'long period' comet?

Most of the comets seen close to the Sun are believed to have reached their current positions through gravitational distortion of the Oort cloud by the tidal force exerted by the Milky Way galaxy. Just as the Moon's tidal force bends and deforms the Earth's oceans, causing the tides to rise and fall, the galactic tide also bends and distorts the orbits of bodies in the outer Solar System, pulling them towards the galactic centre. In the charted regions of the Solar System, these effects are negligible compared to the gravity of the Sun. At the outer reaches of the system, however, the Sun's gravity is weaker and the gradient of the Milky Way's gravitational field plays a far more noticeable role. Because of this gradient, galactic tides can deform an otherwise spherical Oort cloud, stretching the cloud in the direction of the galactic center and compressing it along the other two axes. These small galactic perturbations may be enough to dislodge members of the Oort cloud from their orbits, sending them towards the Sun. The point at which the Sun's gravity concedes its influence to the galactic tide is called the tidal truncation radius. It lies at a radius of 100,000 to 200,000 AU, and marks the outer boundary of the Oort cloud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oort_cloud
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core Empty Re: Scientist Says Black Hole Breached Earth's Core

Post  Jenetta Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 am

Now I'm getting really confused...who has come up with this theory? L. Riofrio (female) or the French geophysicist (male) whose exact same theory I posted yesterday in the category Earth and Solar Observations?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2685-is-a-black-hole-responsible-for-recent-earth-changes

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Apologies to Exchanger as I 'pinched' this from her new thread about Argatha. But as I beleive it concerns this thread I'm cross-referencing them. This video was supposedly taken by the MIR spacestation of one of our poles. It definately looks like the black hole to me if it was taken at one of our poles. What do others think? I've got a vague memory of seeing something like this before that was labelled as being a tornado as seen from space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vadj0Nkby58&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Haha so sorry eXchanger. My deepest apologies. Embarassed Oh, and thanks for putting a link up to your thread as the explanation there is a much more positive one. I was just about to add that link before realizing you'd already done so. I love you
    And thanks for posting that thread too. I re-posted the info here because I wanted to make sure it was seen.

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 am

There's also a good video to watch at this link that shows a 'space tornado' as seen by the Spitzer Telescope, with a surmised explanation. Here's part of the explanation.....

BACKGROUND: Using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, astronomers have discovered a cosmic jet that looks like a giant tornado whirling in space. The "tornado" is actually a shock wave created by a jet of material flowing through a vast cloud of interstellar gas and dust. The jet slams into neighboring dust clouds at a speed of more than 100 miles per second, heating the dust so that it glows with infrared light. The Spitzer telescope detects that light.

WHAT ARE COSMIC JETS: Astronomers believe that cosmic jets form when a massive object, such as a neutron star or black hole, draws in matter, which forms a whirling "accretion disk" around the object. Friction within the disk can heat it to very high temperatures, so that excess energy is vented by ejecting subatomic particles from the poles of the disk at speeds approaching that of light. Scientists believe the jets start out fairly broad and then narrow into a funnel because of the strong magnetic field lines, which rotate and accelerate the jet of particles.

And here's the link to watch the video: http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/2006/0508-space_tornado.htm
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

Susan is a great researcher Sanicle and has a wealth of knowledge stored up.

I've been entertaining the possibility that this entire solar system may get sucked up into a black hole unitizing the Einstein-Rosen Bridge where the solar system could be transported to another dimension. Remember how so many different indigenous cultures have stores about how the earth is going to become the fifth world or transition into a higher dimensional frequency. I was chatting with Ken about this and Ken had been shown that was what was to happen.

Of course there is no way of knowing if this is the method that the solar system will be altered. Initially, I had thought it would be the result of the galactic wave that triggered this type of dimensional shift. It would seem the galactic wave is a part of what is to come.... but what then? Down the rabbit hole we go as possibilities become curiouser and curiouser. Will science show us what is to come?

I think I could work this into a great science fiction scenario to put into my book.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Scientist: Black hole has breached Earth's core Empty Re: Scientist Ponders Whether A Black Hole Has Breached Earth's Core

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:49 am

(Carol quotes) I've been entertaining the possibility that this entire solar system may get sucked up into a black hole unitizing the Einstein-Rosen Bridge where the solar system could be transported to another dimension. Remember how so many different indigenous cultures have stores about how the earth is going to become the fifth world or transition into a higher dimensional frequency. I was chatting with Ken about this and Ken had been shown that was what was to happen.

Of course there is no way of knowing if this is the method that the solar system will be altered. Initially, I had thought it would be the result of the galactic wave that triggered this type of dimensional shift. It would seem the galactic wave is a part of what is to come.... but what then? Down the rabbit hole we go as possibilities become curiouser and curiouser. Will science show us what is to come?

Some facts to ponder

BLACK HOLES

INTRODUCTION

• In 1783 John Michell, a Cambridge professor, pointed out that a star that was sufficiently massive and compact would have such a powerful gravitational field that even light would not be able to escape from it.
    • In 1915 Albert Einstein introduced a new theory of gravity called General Relativity. In this theory gravity is not a force. It is the curvature of space and time, or spacetime. Planets move the way they do because of the way spacetime is warped in their vicinity.
    • According to general relativity theory if any object, for example a star, is squeezed below a certain critical radius the gravity will overwhelm all known forces and the object will be crushed without limit to a singularity.
    • A singularity can be thought of as an edge in spacetime where space and time stop. The critical radius is called the Schwarzschild radius, in honor of Karl Schwarzschild who, in 1916, found the solution, which later was interpreted as that of a stationary black hole. (Schwarzschild found this solution within months of Einstein's publication of his equations of general relativity. Remarkably, Schwarzschild did this work while a frontline soldier of World War I. Sadly, shortly after his impressive calculations, Karl Schwarzschild was killed in action at the front.)
      The Schwarzschild radius is the radius at which the escape velocity from the star is equal to the speed of light. The escape velocity is the initial speed needed for an an object to escape all the way to infinity from another object, for example a star. On Earth you would need an initial speed of at least 11 kilometers per second (7 miles/second) to escape to infinity.
      According to relativity no material object can travel faster than light. Therefore, any material that approaches nearer than the Schwarzschild radius, of a collapsed object, would be trapped forever because to escape the material would have to travel at a speed greater than that of light, which, according to relativity theory, is impossible. Such a collapsed object from which no material can escape is called a black hole.
    • We believe that if no anti-gravity forces exist then any star more massive than about 10 solar masses will collapse to a black hole.
    • The Schwarzschild radius, R, is calculated using

• R = 2GM/c2

</LI>

where G is Newton's gravitational constant, M the mass and c the speed of light. Notice that he Schwarzschild radius increases in proportion to the mass of the collapsed object. Therefore, an object that is twice as massive as another will have a Schwarzschild radius that is twice as big.
      Example: The Sun's Schwarzschild radius is about 3 km. We conclude that if the Sun (whose radius is 700,000 km) were crushed into a sphere of radius less than or equal to 3 km the Sun would become a black hole. A black hole of mass 50 million solar masses would have a Schwarzschild radius of 150 million km, that is, 1 AU. Such a black hole would just fit within the Earth's orbit!
    • The Schwarzschild radius defines a one-way boundary (a membrane) that separates the inside of the black hole from the rest of the universe. This boundary, which is not made of any material, is called the event horizon. All events that occur inside the boundary are forever hidden from us. Therefore, in a real sense the inside of a black hole is disconnected from the rest of the universe in both space as well as in time.

DO BLACK HOLES EXIST?
    Black holes are so strange, that for a long time they were thought to be just a theoretical curiosity with no relevance to our world. But in the 1970s a powerful x-ray source, called Cygnus X-1, was discovered lying about 8000 light years from us. This source flickers on time scales of about one hundredth of a second. Observations suggest that every part of the source changes its brightness at the same time. That can only happen if the source is small enough for some influence to travel from one part to the other, to keep the flickering in sync, in about one hundredth of a second.
    This implies that Cygnus X-1 must be smaller (probably much smaller) than 1/100 th of a light-second across; that is, smaller than the size of the Earth!
    We have some idea of the mass of the x-ray source because if forms a binary with a blue supergiant star (HDE 226868) whose mass is expected to be about 30 solar masses. Information about the masses in a binary system can be had by using (a more exact form) of Kepler's 3rd Law:

• (m1+m2)p2 = a3

</LI>

including information about the radial velocities of the stars. The mass of the x-ray source turns out to be about 7 solar masses! With such a large mass squeezed into so small a volume (less than the size of the Earth) the best explanation for Cygnus X-1 is a black hole (bound in orbit about the supergiant) that is stripping material from the supergiant. The black hole and its partner orbit each other in about 5.6 days.
    As the material is sucked into the black hole it is accelerated to enormous speeds; that is, the material heats up. The material becomes hot enough to emit the intense x-rays that we observe.
    INSIDE A BLACK HOLE

• After matter has fallen into a black hole, from the point of view of an observer far from the event horizon, all traces of its former complexity is lost. The only properties that can be observed are mass, electric charge and angular momentum. From the vantage point of an external observer black holes are very simple objects, of which there are basically two kinds:

• Schwarzschild black holes
        These black holes are formed from non-rotating matter. They have a point singularity at the center, which is shrouded by an event horizon.
      • Kerr black holes

In 1963 Roy Kerr (a New Zealander) worked out the structure of a black hole formed from rotating matter. He showed that there is a region outside the event horizon, called the ergo-region, that drags space and time around with the rotating black hole, rather like a vortex. Because of the rotation the singularity at the center of a Kerr black hole is a ring, rather than a point.

• Time travel

In 1949 Kurt Godel (famous for his proof of the impossibility of proving all true statements in any logical system that includes the rules of arithmetic) discovered a solution of Einstein's equation that described a rotating spacetime. Einstein was very disturbed by the fact than in such rotating spacetimes a spaceship could go off on a journey and return before it set off; that is, that his theory of general relativity allowed the possibility of time travel!
          We do not know whether or not such spacetimes can exist in our universe. Perhaps, because we have no compelling evidence of visitors from our future, who presumably would have had enough time to develop time travel, we can assume that no such spacetimes exist in the part of the universe to which, in principle, we have access. However, such strange time-warping spacetimes are predicted to exist within Kerr black holes!
        • Wormholes

In 1935, Einstein and Nathan Rosen discovered solutions of Einstein's equations that they interpreted as bridges between different parts of spacetime. Today we call these Einsten-Rosen bridges wormholes.
          The theory predicts that the ring singularity inside a Kerr black hole could be a gateway to another part of spacetime, via a wormhole. Unfortunately, passage through this ring would be truly a one-way ticket to oblivion: for as you passed through the ring you would witness the entire future history of the universe in a finite amount of your local time. More likely, however, you would be vaporized by the infinitely blue-shifted radiation with which you would be bathed, coming from the ever more rapidly evolving universe.

</LI>

</LI>

http://www.physics.fsu.edu/courses/spring99/ast1002h/blackholes/black.htm

Last edited by Jenetta on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert Carol's quote)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 pm