tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

My Cure for Complacency

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

My Cure for Complacency Empty My Cure for Complacency

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Here's something to make you face yourself, and think. Get both video clips ready. Turn the volume down 75% on the second one. Watch the first 20 seconds of the first one, and then switch to the second one and start it, while leaving the first one running. Warning. The effect is overwhelming. At least it is for me. It leaves me in tears every time I watch it, and I can't stop watching it. I've been thinking about the second video, on a daily-basis, for many months.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6TOo7NzkQ&feature=channel_video_title
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFYAmHKLTg&feature=related

About 18 months ago I think I might've seen a group of ufo's attack and destroy some sort of spacecraft, and I had just called (911 followed by 6 chevrons) for a solar system exorcism a couple of days before. It scared the hell out of me, and it still haunts me to this day. Then, I had a strange, and somewhat ominous 'encounter' a couple of days before Fukushima. That REALLY scared the hell out of me, and I truly crave a single day of peace. I've been told that there really was/is a Caprica, but who knows? World Without End. Hope Springs Eternal. What if Horus turns out to be the Black Sacrificial Lamb of the Family? What if the sacrifice really is ongoing and never-ending, lifetime after lifetime? ηλι ηλι λιμα σαβαχθανει??? I should stop. As of this moment, we are at war with ourselves. All of us should stop.

I wonder if a lot of people were unwittingly part of the 'Cabal' without realizing what they were involved in? This might include insiders, whistle-blowers, et al. Perhaps a lot of eyes have been opened in 2011. Perhaps a lot more eyes will be opened in 2012. I continue to worry that certain factions could cause a helluva lot of damage as they are driven from power. I prefer the 'nukes into plowshares' concept, complete with some sort of REASONABLE amnesty for those who are truly repentant, cooperative, give up ill-gotten gain, and participate in a reasonable program of restitution and reeducation. I'm simply not into death and destruction trench-warfare. I'd prefer a peaceful and dull transition of power and modus-operandi transformation. There should probably be no gloating, and the general public might not need to know a lot of the details. I'd simply like to move-on toward a big, bright, beautiful tomorrow. I continue to think that a lot of us might've been worse than the so-called 'Regressives' and the 'Cabal' if we had been in their shoes. A lot of us have been good because we lacked the opportunity to be bad. I had several talks with someone who many might call 'bad', and they told me that they didn't think anyone was really 'good'. I agreed, believe it or not. None is righteous. No, not one. Not even me. I asked them 'how good is too good?' They didn't have an answer, and neither did I.

OK, that does it! No more complacency! I'm going to max out on the Psalms, Matthew, Hebrews, Handel, Bach, and Nature. Then, I intend to branch-out into intergalactic-relations, intergalactic-banking, intergalactic-commerce, queen-ship design, strategy, and weapon-systems. I'm not joking. You don't like my sense of humor? Well, now I'm going to wipe that smile off my face, and get down to business. Now I see how this thing works. I'm done casting pearls and shooting blanks. Some of you won't know what hit you. I kid you not. Some of you will read about it in 'Intergalactic Affairs'. After I tire of the Moon, perhaps I will pilot a Sport-Model Bad-@$$teroid with Particle-Beam Weapons!! The foreplay just ended, and I hope you have protection, cause, ready or not, you're gonna get screwed. If you still think I'm joking, I just started writing a position-paper titled 'New Horizons in Ethical-Deception Relative to Intergalactic Relations, Banking, Commerce, and Warfare'. I simultaneously commenced designing a ten-mile long asteroid queen-ship with a dozen self-contained command-centers, completely separated from each-other, and floating in a shock-absorbing gel. Each pod would be fully staffed, and able to command the asteroid independently. The weapon-systems will be designed such that even if all organic life ceases aboard the queen-ship, the weaponry will continue to seek and destroy enemy targets. The rest is classified, and you're gonna have to pay for it. You can pay now, or you can pay later. This project just went black, or is this paragraph a white-lie?
    My Cure for Complacency Cylon-Attack-battlestar-galactica-3997310-1920-1438My Cure for Complacency Battlestar-galactica-the-cylon-attack-w1280My Cure for Complacency Nukes_in_MiniseriesMy Cure for Complacency Wallpaper-6d64fc5My Cure for Complacency 3666_3My Cure for Complacency Image001
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

My Cure for Complacency Empty Re: My Cure for Complacency

Post  Threecaster Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 am

I think you've largely nailed it. Most folks don't realize how they are being influenced by corporations, the media, as (un)well the authoritative monsters.

You're likely way ahead of your time on the InterGalactic Ways and Means. If you manifest it along resonable lines, you could turn out to be another H.G. Wells.

Often we attract the things we encounter in order to further ourselves along our chosen path.

I regularly feel I "maifest" or "channel" (or just plain ol create) ideas, stories, objects, and occasionally information. It seems I have to get this stuff out of me or it builds up pressure; which ends up coming out on it's own, either in a good way or not...

You are perhaps doing the same...

Be sure and keep in mind how technology affects the behavior of material entities. For example, if everyone has all the FoodClothingShelter they would ever need (say via the Replicators in your kitchen and garage), then that radically changes the Banking and Warfare sects...

This sort of thing would push us well into that Bright and Shiny Future. But we need to power the replicators. We need a true source of real power; not just pushing the electrons around inside the wire...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:13 am

Hmmm. How much time have the two of you spent in the woods camping?

There you just need a good fry pan, a pot to boil water and some water proof cloth (tent) to keep the elements out. A comfy sleeping bag and pillow is a nice treat. Although there were times I could swear I heard constant buzzing from morning to night via flies, mosquitoes and yellow jackets. One learns how to cook a full mean in a frying pan. One also learns how to exist without any technology and to soak in the surrounding beauty. One learns how to explore nature and be innovative. One learns about critters and how to fish or hunt. Ones senses are heightened and expanded.

And the experience of the cosmos is from gazing at the night sky. Life is simple.

There is something about back to basics that is quite nurturing, heals the heart and renews ones spirit.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:33 pm

I walk in the woods and by salt water nearly every day, but I don't camp out. Perhaps I should. The intention of the first post was to point toward the possibility that this is not a nice universe, and that we might have a lot more to worry about than stupid and corrupt human beings. The reality of our ancient past might be worse than we can possibly imagine. The reality of our immediate past and present might be completely different than what we have been told. Even though things have been bad, they might really be a helluva lot worse than we think. I think events similar to the ones portrayed in those two combined video clips might've occurred over and over again, at various times, and in various places, and they could be occurring even as I type. They could happen to us, without prior notice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY I'm beginning to live within my 'United States of the Solar System' thread as an alternate reality, which I am modeling in a rather low-tech and unsophisticated manner. I am very interested in every day life and current affairs, but I feel compelled to force myself to seek some sort of higher ground for the human race. I intend to watch those two video clips several times a day, into the foreseeable future.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Hmmm...

I'm reminded of the Buddha walking alongside the river with one of the monks. They came upon a woman wanting to cross but had no means and was afraid. The Buddha picked her up and carried her across. The monk was incensed that his master had done such and thing and after a bit commented upon it.

The Buddha replied, "I ler her go at the edge of the river. I see that you are still carrying her around."

The moral of the story of the Buddha is that one's goal is to empty oneself so that one is liberated and free to remain in a state of bliss. Enlightened

Easier said then done. Crazy Happy

mudra is one of the most balanced, loving presence among us. Her words constantly remind me that I have a long, long way to go. Hadriel

Have you figured out why Oxy - you still are focusing on the images you posted?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Carol, I try to meditate and reflect, a lot and to a fault, but I never try to empty myself. There's really not a lot in myself to begin with! I simply try to compare everything with everything, and then synthesize some sort of a rational solar-system view. The problem is, there are so many different ways things could really be, and without real inside information, it's nearly impossible to be dogmatic about much of anything. I view horrific scenes, and think about horrendous subjects, because I wish to think about what depths we might've arisen from, and to what depths we might fall. Or perhaps it's the other way around. Who knows? All I know is that those two video-clips, combined with each other as described, really made me think and reflect in a way nothing has, for a very long time. I've known about this sort of thing for decades, and the last couple of years have been extremely creepy, but those videos brought everything into focus. I guess I've always been a bit morbid and sad. Perhaps this has something to do with my reincarnational past, especially regarding the time in and around the Second World War, particularly with reference to the Nazis. I think we should study the heck out of the All of the Reichs, and not just the Third Reich. This might open a lot of windows of understanding, right back into Ancient Rome, Egypt, Aldebaran, Sirius, and Orion. But really, it's hard to pin things down, and this is probably by design. 'They' don't want us to know too much. 'They' probably don't place stupid people on the 'Red-List'. Well, I guess that gets me off the hook, but perhaps I should empty my mind, just in case.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Carol: I love camping, don't do it nearly enough. Being in the woods charges my batteries...

Oxy: Take a deep breath, then exhale...wait...then repeat...

Being the Pisces that I am, I continually seek deeper meaning in everything. {What are metaphorical implications of all this?}

I keep wanting to send you this, so here it is:

I personally think this is the real deal, and pretty much sums up my existence on this planet at this time. I feel like this may answer a lot of questions for you.

And as far as finding your place in the bigger picture...everytime I ask my higher selves: "What should I do to help?" I always get back: "You're already doing it."

Something perhaps for you to consider....
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Thank-you. That was actually quite good, but I'm never sure what the true source of such information really is. I just listen to a wide variety of sources, and form a tentative composite view of things. I'm still interested in hearing what effect those two videos in the first post had. I have vowed to watch them several times a day, for at least several months into the future. I'm also thinking of studying astronomy textbooks from the 1960's, and I'm not sure exactly why. I think it might have something to do with the attitudes and philosophies of the scientists at that time, but I'm not really sure. Something very strange has been occurring in the scientific realm over the past fifty years, or longer. Anyway, I'm at the end of my rope, and I'm just about ready to let go...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 am

I do realize that Bringers of the Dawn is rather heavy; and I try to be on alert for "authentic" (read: fake) information. There is a battle going on, a battle for our thoughts.

Worse than disinformation, is no information. Here's an early vid from one of the ancient alien guys about activity on the moon. My opinion is that this is about 2/3 on target, the rest is somewhat hokey. But of key interest to your comment is that he points out that NASA's entire public relations attitude about the moon changes once we visit there in the late 60's...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:25 am

Complacency is just an arm of allowance. For what it's worth I've viewed this factor on several occasions. And all the love based belief will not stop a group of renegades if they so decide to push the button. How can I say that? Because it's been done before. I'm not going to list the great amount of proof of this as it's historically documented and scientifically proven now through radiation tests on ancient sites. And it's compelling.

Peace on earth? What a concept! While we are in the throws of Nuclear debate by the big three superpowers. Defenses systems UP! Negotiations commence! Warning Will Robinson....financial failure all systems down!

The tribes of humanity in all walks.....look on as a deer in the headlights.......some get angry...some get centered. Love will see this through? I would like to believe that. But images haunt my mind...

My Cure for Complacency Bengal-famine-1943

But wait! We have a better idea...we had it WAY BACK THEN during WW2........

My Cure for Complacency Proud

And the result of such great endeavors.....

War Refugees Face Starvation

My Cure for Complacency 6a00e55188bf7a88340105370105e0970b-800wi

While we praise ourselves for gaining a better understanding of how the universe works.....how we know "love is what drives the nature of this universe"....How can this be possible? Will the Pleadians Save us or as has been suggested...just watch on....did they stop it back in ancient times?

What if....

While we are seeking our self realization and knowledge of ET races that are seemingly monitoring us.....while all the while we speak of love there are others that seek to do harm in any case? We want to ascent in the worst way to a higher state of knowing ....not a bad thing. But perhaps we should learn to rise up stand on our feet and ACT. Rather than become complacent? I'll paraphrase something I wrote not long ago ...while I'll say self realization and knowing how this universal LOVE works in all aspects. I know there are in fact things within this universe that are not all compassion and driven by greed and power. Will you be prepared? I hope so..... as balancing the inter-dimensional self with this 3D reality that everyone claims is only an illusion ...I'm hoping this illusion has a chance to survive and thrive. LOVE is the answer.....but what mind games are we going to play? Oh heck...I'll just post the whole thing rather than paraphrase.....Just remember they guy who sings the song in the end.....died at the hands of what? Murder! But wait...we are eternal right? We'll rise again to seek this plane of existence in which reality? One of the many that exist along with this one? so ...no worries eh? Whew!

My Cure for Complacency If-world

Traveling onward, I come to the cross street of What If. It’s a busy intersection. While watching the bus move on traveling to ascension and beyond. I forever am reminded that this is the tangible world of third dimension. The street of What If has many signs hanging over the doors of belief. Think I’ll stop and shop.

What if 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens? What if it’s all been an implanted ruse to get you lulled into believing something that will not occur, while you passively sit back and wait for the big event? What if the “changes” are actually being made to control the masses in an “agenda” to put you to sleep, while they reform and put more control on your freedoms than ever before? While you were sleeping and dreaming of the “big coming event”, it never comes? But instead your freedoms are taken from you, because you’ve been proven to be led by a fantasy?

As such, instead of getting REAL reform to occur and economic change repaired, you sat back and followed these “savior” figures to the bottom of the pits. Contrived an all out lie to get you to conform to the whims of the economic bullies on wall street? While all the time they gather your hard earned dollars and turn it into useless paper right in front of your nose, because you ALLOWED it?

My Cure for Complacency Ifbarrow

While countries are falling to a new turn of events, Tunisia now Egypt, and where does it end? A total collapse to a doom and gloom event to end all. A glorious event labeled and stamped by the enlightened ones? To pick up the pieces and start again? Is that really going to happen? Are we so led by the shops of belief that we are “allowing” it to happen? Are we ourselves creating it to happen by the very nature of the beast? Fear and rage and then the the glorified FEMA camps that we are aware of but still accept? You tell me? What’s it going to take? Ascension? Then what? Heaven on Earth? Now that’s a concept! How to create that? Through unity?

Unity does not start with a divide and concur attitude. That is all I’m seeing lately!

All under the guise of A Christian crusade of religious doctrine. Colleen Thomas, with her Archangel Michael that is at the helm of a space ship. Tim Turner for a “Christian Nation under God” with NESARA as his platform. St Germaine that leads back to NESARA, and the Dove of Oneness, now resurrected by Bill Ryan, and the list goes on.

The so called “enlightened” ones who follow the beliefs of Thoth, who was also followed by the OTO and Melchizedek order and Aleister Crowley. The Drunvalo crowd who tells you to watch the spinning flower of life. To create a “virtual” flower of life. You all know what virtual is? The flower of life is a living thing. This Drunvalo also reveres Thoth, yet claims “Enlightenment”? The order of the “bloodline” of Jesus Christ himself? Where is the proof? What is the truth? What is the end result? Is this to say there is no higher order of existence? Well there most certainly is!

My Cure for Complacency If1

But in this 3D space you call Earth, there exists another order. To create your reality in a 3D construct. Until that changes, you had better deal with it! That means doing the 3D work to make this a better world. Instead of sitting back and waiting for this “new age” to occur, how about trying to do the best with what we have here? Because “ascension’”does not happen in a 3D construct!

You are all being led to sit back on your “XXX-cension” path, while watching the 3D world self Destruct! And I’m here to tell you that is not how it works! This 3D construct will be here for a very long time, make no mistakes about that. You want to “ascend’ in the worst way, however you have left out one very important ingredient. To do so, you have to concur this 3D plane of existence! That means understanding how to “co exist” within these boundaries. So far all I’m seeing is a group of people running for the door to “ascension”. While allowing this world to crumble before their very eyes!

While I travel away from the shops of belief on the street of What If, I hear the cries of those who claim to be “enlightened” are allowing that to happen through sheer complacency! While all the time reminding you not to get on the ships, claiming ‘enlightenment” and “ascension” as their mantel. What better way to avoid 3D reality and responsibility. Good God! Has anyone heard of grounding and discernment along the path to ascension? Now I will go on down the Paradise road and listen to the words of John Lennon regarding those who love to play Mind Games. He speaks of some kinda Druid dude lifting the veil. Whoa!!!!!!!! Catch you all later down the Road.

All the love in the Universe might not keep a group of renegades from pushing the button

Will faith and love see us through?

I can only HOPE!

My Cure for Complacency Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVKnyUN5S4uPLDVrzxQ4k7FTGHD3qVqMYKpSRtr5WVYGpEyBU8

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 am

Thank-you Threecaster. I'll watch the video later today. Brook, that was a helluva good post. Thank-you. I'm not counting on Ascension or the Second-Coming of Christ, and while I value Love, I don't think that love, by itself, is the answer. And now abideth Responsibility, Response-Ability, and Love. Sorry Paul. And truly, how do we effectively defend ourselves against all rogue factions which might exist within the solar system? But more ominously, what about a Galactic Empire which might've been exploiting this solar system for thousands, or even millions, of years, and which might have absolutely no intentions of holding hands with us, and singing Kumbaya? I've recently been speculating about an Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire and a hypothetical Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set Sirius-Annunaki-Egyptian Royal Family -- all ruled by an Orion Reptilian Queen. I have no idea if this is the way things work in this neck of the woods, but this is simply the science-fictional game I am presently playing. And really, this is all I'm doing, and it's probably all I will be doing, for quite some time. It might not save the world, but it will keep me entertained as I go down with the ship...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:35 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Threecaster. I'll watch the video later today. Brook, that was a helluva good post. Thank-you. I'm not counting on Ascension or the Second-Coming of Christ, and while I value Love, I don't think that love, by itself, is the answer. And now abideth Responsibility, Response-Ability, and Love. Sorry Paul. And truly, how do we effectively defend ourselves against all rogue factions which might exist within the solar system? But more ominously, what about a Galactic Empire which might've been exploiting this solar system for thousands, or even millions, of years, and which might have absolutely no intentions of holding hands with us, and singing Kumbaya? I've recently been speculating about an Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire and a hypothetical Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set Sirius-Annunaki-Egyptian Royal Family -- all ruled by an Orion Reptilian Queen. I have no idea if this is the way things work in this neck of the woods, but this is simply the science-fictional game I am presently playing. And really, this is all I'm doing, and it's probably all I will be doing, for quite some time. It might not save the world, but it will keep me entertained as I go down with the ship...

Thanks...and I agree with you.

Things have just gotten worse.....

secretary Panetta has given an interview on CBS................
    'Iran could assemble nuclear bomb under a year'

Saying Iran has crossed a. red line and it will have a nuclear weapon in a month unless military action is taken....

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=250183

My Cure for Complacency Nuclear-explosion
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 am

My current theory is that most or all of the WMD's and WMD-Programs are under the control of One Central Power, reminiscent of German Nazis, Russian Nazis, American Nazis, Argentinian Nazis working on Advanced Technology and the Space Program. When a UFO supposedly 'shuts-down' a nuclear missile-silo, perhaps this is a staged-event, by this hypothetical 'Central Power' using their UFO's and their Nukes. Again, my working hypothesis is that this solar system has been ruled by the same galactic superpower for thousands, or even millions, of years. This order or that order might come and go, but the ultimate power might very well remain constant. I'm not opposed to technology, but it seems to be out of control in this solar system. I keep thinking about what the world was like in 1911 compared to 2011, especially regarding weaponry and environmental destruction. I also suspect that nuclear weapons assembled on Earth, might've been used off-world, for who knows what reasons? Who knows who 'we' might've destroyed and/or pissed-off off-world? When we kept building more and more and more nukes, even though we could destroy the world many times over, I really started wondering, and no one had a satisfactory answer. I've even wondered about plans to exterminate humanity with the nukes we made for ourselves, possibly detonating ALL of them simultaneously. This might be sort of like Burying Ourselves in the Work We Dig.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 am

Could writing Political, Religious, Business, Legal, Military Science-Fiction be an effective preparation for dealing with the real-thing, or are they two completely different animals? My rambling on the internet has been my feeble attempt at this, but I think I need to really refine this madness into a much more focused and technical activity. I am trying to make all of this as realistic as possible, especially in the private madness of my mind. The problem is, the general public doesn't have to think about this sort of thing in a disciplined way, so they don't. The real insiders, who are on the front-lines, aren't talking, and I doubt that we even know who they are. Rufus told me he was a Science-Fiction writer. That Humvee in the parking-lot was creepy. You don't suppose? What would Bartleby say? What would Loki do? For all I know, they might mostly operate out of some isolated ranch in Montana. I don't know why I typed that. I guess it just sounded off the wall enough to be something that might actually exist. Did that make any sense? Hmmmmmm. I doubt that anyone will track my madness, step by step, and point by point, unless they were being paid to do so. Otherwise, the incentive just isn't there. This won't make anyone happy. Just the opposite. Probably most insiders don't need my tripe, and most outsiders could care less. So, guess what? I get to go nucking-futs on this pointless thread, all by my lonesome and neurotic self. Oh Goody!!! Check this out!!! This is from 1996!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejE8Orqrnag&feature=related I like this sort of plain-speaking person, regardless of whether I completely agree with them, or not. I'd rather deal with a roomful of deep-thinkers who I completely disagree with, than with a roomful of superficial people who completely agreed with me, or even adored me. This is why I think I might be able to deal constructively with a roomful of Jesuits, who I might completely disagree with, but who are most likely very intelligent and well-read.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 am

The Spirit of Emit (TIME)

Time circles and Charged Particles

Knockin' on your door
    Will you let it come
    Will you let it run

Knockin' on your door
    Will you let it come
    Will you let it run your life?

Someone will be waiting for you at your door
    when you get home tonight
    Ah yes he's gonna tell you darkness gives you much more
    than you get from the light.

Plexi-plastic eyeball, he's your special friend
    he sees you every night
    Well he calls himself Big Brother
    but you know it's no game
    You're never out of his sight.

Knockin' on your door
    Will you let it come
    Will you let it run your life?

It's time you started thinking inside your head
    that you should stand up and fight
    Oh just where will you be when your freedom is dead
    fourteen years from tonight?

Those plexi-plastic 'copters, they're your special friends
    they see you every night
    Well they call themselves protection
    but you know it's no game
    You're never out of their sight.

TIME CIRCLES ?
    The Spirit Continuum...

The four posts of EMIT....

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2666p390-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2#60684

For consideration only.....
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 am

you might find this interesting
    (ALTHOUGH only 2 chapters, are given out for free)

will need to edit this in for you
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Thank-you Brook and Susan. I glanced at the material on your posts. I'm finishing a project and I have work today, so I will look at them more closely tomorrow, after I get a good night's sleep. Then I'll comment on them. Until then, watch this video one more time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejE8Orqrnag&feature=related

Consider the following, one more time:

1. Osiris most closely associated with Israel (historically and presently)?
    2. Isis most closely associated with Historic Roman Catholicism?
    3. Set most closely associated with Freemasonry (in all of it's forms and infiltrations - including into Modern Roman Catholicism)?
    4. Horus most closely associated with the Teachings of Jesus, the U.S. Constitution -- and a Disempowered, Demoted, Out of Favor Jesus Christ?

Is there a good-side and a bad-side to all of the above? I tend to think so, and I support the concept of positive-reinforcement. We need to be open-minded enough to see the good, the bad, and the ugly in EVERYTHING -- and then have enough courage to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Consider these videos, one more time:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YK_ad7Us0&feature=related

Consider the following videos, one more time. Turn the volume down 75% on the second one. Watch the first 20 seconds of the first one, and then switch to the second one and start it, while leaving the first one running. Warning. The effect is overwhelming. At least it is for me. It leaves me in tears every time I watch it, and I can't stop watching it. I've been thinking about the second video, on a daily-basis, for many months.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6TOo7NzkQ&feature=channel_video_title
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFYAmHKLTg&feature=related

My current focus on

1. The 1928 'Book of Common Prayer'.
    2. 'The Desire of Ages' by Ellen White.
    3. The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    4. 'The Federalist Papers'.
    5. The Music of Bach and Handel.

is my attempt to find a Political and Spiritual Switzerland. I do not intend this to be elitist, exclusive, or narrow in any way, shape, or form. I am trying to achieve the right type of political and religious ecumenism, and not the bs that is currently being crammed down our throats. Will the Piper lead us to reason? I hope somebody does...

My Cure for Complacency FatimaVision3My Cure for Complacency FatimaVision3
    MERRY CHRISTMAS! = MERRY HUMAN SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 am