tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:27 pm

The Fascists

Who is BiW - Bürger in Wut? Citizen's Wrath? It is a right-wing FDP-clone, namely Uwe Wolthemate was amomg its founders, former @FDPBremen chief, a corrupt guy who collaborated with right-wing SPD, now supported by certain judges to attack the Senate

A while ago I wanted the @FDPBremen seat at the Bremen State Court - what wonder that I did not get it but a LORDist Wolthemate streamliner who informally eroded its structure and had deep impact that now is used by the BiW... @weserkurier

IASS

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D0Vqs8ZVAAA0up0
    @Khael1997
    Agent Coulson and the gang are in the Philippines! #AgentsofShield

One must watch that "democratization" is not abused by certain NGOs to crack data protection to get in possession of sensible data misused then to overtake power

I am Anthropologin

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D0b89YaU8AEzkpu
    @saralaw22
    I've just watched episode S04E14 of Marvel's Agents ...! #AgentsofSHIELD  #tvtime https://tvtime.com/r/WURH  

Rather storage, much more is not there. Forget it!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D0YXza5UYAEAycK
    @buskidslovebot
    agents of shield season 5 episode 14:

At no time I had the impression that it was about truth finding - it was about power

I hate it if LORDgays attempt to sew buttons to my cheeks...

I*m in a home run

Maybe the recent Senate of the State of Bremen is not ideal but to increase parliamentary rights of questioning in times of possible crises judically is totally irresponsible and only speaks for reality refusal, vested interests, and a lack of reason

It is the same naughty and dangerous behaviour of parts of the populace for base motives, including several judges, as close before and especially in the Third Reich itself: the security of the state is at risk, Parts of the federal army were in alarm today

I went to the Social Service AfSD this afternoon, this was not so easy because of street building works and the strike of the public sevices

The State of Bremen does not need two public building companies, @weserkurier? This I think too... but I can imagine that the @gewoba will get integrated into the BREBAU

I declare the end of the digitalization of my personality, @weserkurier

The people does not want to see justice, they want to smirk. This is the heritage of Kaiser Augustus and his democracy attempts

In Xanten they do not like me, I get involved in trouble there, no matter the age, this happened as child already, when I was there with my grandpa - and Kriemhild*s tower is not far... but I truly do not like cynical Rapunzel games after having my head shaved...

As regional centre of Westphalia, a former province of Saxonia, Münster was not really Catholic, also many Lutherans studied there, or started there

Ehyeh Asher, Ehyeh!
    Allah Elohim has sent me to thee!

Solipcism is a serious mental disease, it is not limited to men, it is a typical disease of judges and related professions, and maybe socially inherited

Some start to lie with their first morning fart

It is true that several Cisterciensian sisters converted to Protestantism, the Neuenwalde Convent still hints at that. But I sat in the grave of Odilia...

Treffen wir uns nicht in dieser Welt, dann sehen wir uns in Bielefeld
    - Die Paderborner Bomben
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 XMvGv3Jd?format=jpg&name=600x314
    IKEA - a disgusting breed of Adamite gender fascists - https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-branch-of-ikea-gets-sued-for-discriminating-against-women-1.6977193

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:24 am

Marijuana is not addictive if you are clear. They simply do not like it that I smoked it some time because they cannot control my memory output then. All the Lutherist moral is plainly bigot, and factually their LORD forgives all, even brain plugs in primates

LIS

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 C5sine_WUAACKnn
    @BanTheBBC
    Replying to @BanTheBBC
    BBC DG Tony Hall: "enforcement is clearly important for public confidence”
    Brought to you by the Ministry of Information, Brazil.

Gotham Lloyd

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 BvBZCwbCIAAAWdR
    @TheHillpaul
    @BrutalHouse Brazil The Ministry of Information

We talked a lot about rockets and stuff, and the adults partly sat more on the tables because the chairs were too small...

I wanted to write the book then, but I could not, I lacked the knowledge. And A Wrinkle In Time (Spiralnebel 101) I read on advice - it was handed to me by an adult. Even if I was underage I had an exception permit for X-books

After the American Enclave State of Bremen increasingly became part of the Federal Republic there still were small battles and attacks until the end of the 1950s. Federal migration started and the Lutherists successively took over the Lloyd Information System

To where vanished Esther with who I sometimes discussed in the elementary school library so suddenly? Who were these strange adults who sometimes came there and questioned us? Was the Lloyd Building really destroyed by Mohr rockets shot from Cuxhaven at moon landing?

My case is comparable to Shoshanna, no own book in the Luther Bible, but part of the Book of Daniel. In the Jewish and Catholic Bibles and the KJV a Book of Susanna exists - Susanna 1. It factually is - besides the Book of Esther - the basis of our system of justice

I did not contribute to this split, they did it all alone in their greed for power and control, I am not accountable for the resulting borderline existences. I did my best to avoid all this

I am in no way schizo but the "social" is schizogenic in order to submit to its construct (read Alice Miller). This is a typical behaviour of the pervert adult social super-ego to round someone up by double binds. Only read these sick court and lawyer letters

LMA means "Lara Medical Academy", and it was mainly a pre-natal clinic, now part of the University of Gor

In Gor I was born in the year 10.123 C.A., this was when I read Tarnsman of Gor (Gor - Die Gegenerde). I was born at Whitewater Creek, City of Lara, where the rivers Vosk and Olni merge

It was not just "twin phenomena" I was about, mainly following the traces of Claude Lévi-Strauss, but also untimely births, Egyptian mythology of pregnancy, all this stuff. My Gorean RP-mother shared this interest

My sister went to the church children school on Sundays, I did not, except one time. She did not read the bible but listened to what the pastor said... -

I openly admit that I wanted no brother, and in 1969 my mother had a still birth, It was a terrible year

1969 I read Chariots of the Gods and compared the respective passages with my bibles. I was at all not satisfied and bought the Reclam edition of the Gilgamesh Epic from my pocket money, to start with

No one could read Gothic except my father and me

"Give me of the red pottage..." not my question at all because I was in the pot. The Torah is not finished but kept on scrolls... Who came to the idea to glue a 1000 pages between two halfs of pig skin for all eternity?

I had two Luther bibles, leather bound, and inside I kept two pics since childhood that I cut out somewhere, I knew I was and what I wanted - and no one opened this book

All your ideology of participation ("Teilhabe") is totally nuts and dangerous abuse

How should a shadow deliver a proof? All is based on rumours, and what was really "witnessed" then?

And who of both is Israel?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D0hE0OIWoAAkM79
    @KhaledAbuToameh
    Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is offering to help India and Pakistan solve their dispute.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:43 pm

The only Guild I was ever member of - or probably still am - was the Tarot Guild, There are several guilds and they truly transcend the system of High and Low Castes in known secrecy

Fíne Arts - #GoT

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Dk1ovIAWwAABTux
    @richardkaczynsk
    The Thoth Tarot's "Art" card, Atu XIV, shows up on a limited edition t-shirt from Seattle black metal rockers @wittrofficial. You can get a closer look at it here: https://shop.wittr.com/collections/shirts/products/art-tarot-shirt

Ullissess is forced to make a statement now even if he was out of the game...

To play really ping-pong you need two table tennis balls and no paddle

101 - #GoT

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D06MrFgWkAAeX06
    @GameOfThrones
    Our enemy doesn’t tire. Doesn’t stop. Doesn’t feel. #GameofThrones

I am the second ה of the Tetragramaton - 111 - #GoT

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D05w180WkAAYw5Y
    @GameOfThrones
    The trailer is here. #GameofThrones

You never listen and never watch but define and vote! And now comes the bill! Its payday xxxxxxxx!

I play f**k the king Fairy Chess f**k the king

Zero Probability

This is no game and I give you no chance -
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:51 am

All about the Lloyd Tower (no watch, or?) and an outdoor elevator (that I never use)

How could it be that the Lloyd Building was provably demolsished in 1969 and Horten warehouse opened its doors in 1972 while court juries decided that it was demounted in 1983? Where happened the alleged crimes then? On a cyber deck? In a parallel universe?

Surely I was thoroughly checked when I was Lay Judgess... I had no criminal record at all... I had lied at no occasion, my doctor father was state law expert (prosecution theorist)

"I got the bullet, you get the gun..."

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D0buEReW0AA7Ggs
    @jeffs_comics
    Time Travel Type 16) Owl Creek Bridge Mind Tricks

The time travel is an illusion where subjective time and 'real' time pass at wildly different rates.  A dying man's…

I  am Iron Annie

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D05oHP4VYAECZ3b
    @kerrywburgess
    (01 of 06)

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)…
    Show this thread

Finally Picard will fight for The Dominion

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D0-JA3mX0AA27wE
    @itzbex
    Replying to @magikgee77 @UFOChroniclesUK
    Captain Picard is meant to be making a comeback in a new show – maybe he’s making his way right now. LOL

One should not mix different discourse layers

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 YhoFkHL2?format=jpg&name=600x314
    @kdpeu
    Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier came under fire over a congratulatory telegram sent to Iran on the 40th anniversary of the Islamic revolution, with a Jewish community leader on Monday joining a chorus of criticism. https://www.thelocal.de/20190225/german-president-under-fire-for-message-to-iran

ISIS is no theme anymore but the democratic Shah-ist ISIS-K (Khurasan) still is - and Islam too

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 DZAxB6yp?format=jpg&name=600x314
    And who thematizes the Euro/German social sadism that violates human dignity? - https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/saudi-arabia-faces-first-ever-censure-at-un-rights-forum-1.6998555

The less the education niveau the less the reason of a state and its origins are understood - and this gap is filled then by junkerdom interests

Not all too long ago no one would have went through his studies with such a thin-board drilling that I recently experienced - but unions and churches made it possible: the middle mass social fascism

I have no idea why some studied medicine, to act their sadism out? Similar to justice huge reforms of medicine studies are needed. Maybe an obligatory psychoanalysis?

I doubt that a penal verdict against me would be enforcable

I am not interested in an escalation by trials, it is substanceless shadow fighting and a waste of time; I sued no one

I will not compromise, I am not interested in corrupt peace but in war and healing - and if the whole shithouse goes up - Sa Sekhem Sahu!

I am not a Doktor of @UniBremen but Magistra and Doktorin of @FU_Berlin

The democratic structures miserably failed

The Island of Dr. Moreau

Social Psychiatry is to a huge deal gossip, based on interrogations of inmates, access to state data they hardly have

The gossip factory still realized that I studied in Marburg and Münster because the residence of my parents still was Bremen then. But then they moved to Syke and me to Berlin

One cannot say that Population Genetics is more exact than Structural Anthropology and Myth Research

Lloyds are Jews. Luden in Russian, or Jinn in the Quran
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:09 am

IDF EUCOM

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1E_kD7XgAAg47C
    @IDF
    Women have played an integral part in Israel's defense throughout history. In honor of #InternationalWomensDay, take the time to celebrate all the bold and inspirational women in your life.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 CfdkHjo_?format=jpg&name=600x314
    #InternationalWomensDay - the Shamir sneaked into the prayer of King Shlomo - https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ultra-orthodox-youths-violently-disrupt-women-of-the-wall-prayer-service-in-j-lem-1.7001785?

I researched inter alia at what point the monoglossy of "holy texts", always a root of fundamentalism, changed to the heteroglossy of novels; the trace of syncretism. But still the author stayed authoritative (solipcism). I was interested in internet as "co-narration"

My RL name is Magistra Dr. Rabea Alienne Uchtmann @SecondLife @gor_sl - @LindenLab

Considering time dilatations, warps and stuff, and that I am now on the slave planet... my counting says that the year now is 10.181 C.A. (2019), the ruins at Tathassa where I found my "Aztec" seal I must have visted the first time in 10.140 C.A. @SecondLife @gor_sl

I was born in the year 10.123 C.A. at Whitewater Creek, City of Lara, @SecondLife @gor_sl, as Baby Eleanor to the City Physician and later City Admin

University of Gor, Lady of Corcyrus, @SecondLife @gor_sl, Market of Semris, Dominion of Corcyrus - Alyena of Corcyrus

My last avatar status - Ashera Ssha (alienne.laval) @SecondLife @gor_sl

When the ships are down (my Gorean feeling)

TSFH - Battleborne

Burn it down

The Social traumatized me, and nothing else!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 QqGDE8mfAsUbzPnF
    @LPLive
    Papercut is a whole entire mood. #PostTraumaticTour in Oberhausen, Germany. Video by @LinkinTomek.

Do not doubt that I would repeat RL what I did with the Vendetta Bomb (Blue Flame, Gor; Viserion, #GoT) in @SecondLife @gor_sl with the destruction of Tarnfell, Gor (Winterfell, #GoT). Albert Einstein made the bomb for Ashera, not for the LORDists, as means of ultimate self-defense, as a philosophical non plus ultra.

Neither God nor Being are relative, only our thinking is
    - Albert Einstein and the Atomic Priesthood IASS

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1G9sRdVsAEKXgO
    @MatzavN
    Trove of Einstein Papers Goes on Display in Yerushalayim - https://matzav.com/trove-of-einstein-papers-goes-on-display-in-yerushalayim/Israel …‘sebrew University put on display on Wednesday a collection of 110 manuscript pages written by Albert Einstein, many of which it said had never been shown in public before.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 DUbz06XH?format=jpg&name=600x314
    "What is it, Queen Esther, what is your request?" - https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/eurovision/.premium-with-iceland-s-pick-staging-anti-israel-protest-eurovision-is-especially-political-1.6984485

Now I reached my 2012 statute again - after 6 years!

Opinion based you caused nothing but s**t since 2013

I do not feel home here, I feel unwanted, a DP in my own state
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 am

It is not about Athenean eMANcipation and "equal treatment" #InternationalWomensDay #IWD2019 but about Spartan Maccabean self-determination and independence (Genesis 1, Quran 36:36)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 8vfGmWaE?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-here-is-why-you-need-to-get-to-know-moroccan-hip-hop-1.6996275

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 XcONSsSg?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ultra-orthodox-jewish-feminist-international-women-s-day-western-wall-wailing-wall-jerusalem-1.7001785

The Genesis 2 LORDists #InternationalWomensDay #IWD2019

Allah, Rabbi l*alanima!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1DpU9-WwAAVl6l
    @TheMossadIL
    No! Don't delete the tweet, @fawadkh62679253! We want to hear more about your research!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:25 am

I once had a club in Moove Online - Chez Alienne -

I prefer to be called Alienne - Ahl-yieh-ain

I am not demonic, I am a threshold existence. I can show you the abyss but jump you must alone - or not

You demand socialization of singular codification, and this is an endophysical no-go because it would collapse the reality effect to a homoeostasis. The only way out would be a two-step caste republic, prototypicality, and hierarchization - and this you do not want

I am singular, unique, and indivduable - democracy to and fro. There will not be a second coming of the super-symmetry

Germany develops to a spectre, opinions count more than arguments, the outlawed elites get levelled in the agenda process

If you study Anthopology/Ethnology genealogy and its different "ego perspectives" are part of the studies

Hannover was to me always a dubious plaster, not only that my great-grandma and her daughter in law died there... also my train incidents happened between Bremen and Hannover - the witch

Evolution is not what simple minds assume, and it is at all not a theory. It is a mixture of creation and intention of the created being, so I speak of creative evolution or evolutive creation - and this is an Islamic position

I am widely accepted but you corrupt hogs are not, I can keep my titles and do not sit in your boat

The Palmyra Tadmor prison was the meanest and core jail of the "Assad Archipelago", some kind of Gulag system where also Jews vanished

To many Jews Palmyra is a place of evil that has to vanish according to old scriptures...

Assad favoured a selective archaeology, this came clear to eyes in Palmyra and led to the detonation of a lion god and Baal temple. To most mass media a loss of valuable world cultural heritage...

Assad sees Israel as thorn in the eye because to him it is the remnant of North-Assyria (House Anshar). That Province Ninava belongs to Iraq as some kind of hostage stabilizes his factually South-Assyrian (the evil Marduk...) power, historically supported by Iran

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 IhKZM8lt?format=jpg&name=600x314
    The Israeli military force is of a similar strength as Iran - https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-syria-s-assad-regime-won-the-civil-war-can-it-survive-an-israeli-attack-1.6999227?utm_source=Push_Notification&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=General

It were Free Christian Mason interests who imported the Syrian corruption and the problem for their base motives. It does not wonder much that the Lutherists did nothing against it but offered fertile soil

This hypocrite @gewoba s**t bag Turnvater I simply would hang at a lamp post

Nowhere is said that I had the key to paradise, and as I see it is a place on earth. Allah has the keys to the heavens and the earth... I have the keys of hell and death!

The judges blow into the biggest horn of vested social interests; nevertheless the trumpet shall sound

Vier trinken zu wenig - vier alle - wer sind diese vier?

Parasitemocracy

You are parasites... where are my advantages?

I am rather interested in my further existence than that of species, I do not believe in general evolution

First you mess my life and then you dare to exploit me! Poof!

I do not want your society or any social crap. I want science and culture!

You do not learn and to me this is extremly boring

You justice stinks like a bucket full of pampers. But behind the seven mountains there is someone who stinks more than all...

The whole matter is based on rumours except that they pulled three molars because of these rumours and tugged me to court several times

The Lutherist test for mental sanity is pregnancy, no matter how screwed you are

That I attacked a guy because of horniness is more than improbable. But you morons gendered your reason away!

Obviously they never heard of plausibilty criteria... and to cover this they are soon at hand with "diagnoses" of madness... justified by social gossip

Frau Berge in Sorge...

There is no case that could make you headaches except the one that you are

The first @BremenPolizei moron just forced me to spread my legs, hands at the wall, the guy Monday forced me to sit... and the next sadist flatworm? Lying on belly, hands cuffed? Stop it, idiots!

TS is not easy to live with, you avoid to get the diagnosis and look for ways out. But some day the things escalate, as on Heligoland. The first time I outed in Bremen when I returned in 1990 and had my own flat. I remember well the chat with my cousin in the kitchen

- She lies! She lies! She lies!
    - Why you do not proof what I say? Because you are perverts!
    - Disciplination is needed!
    - That I know too well...

You are a woman!
    - Dr. Know, jumping up from his chair

I just want a nice pussy...
    - Marie Bonaparte to Sigmund Freud
    - Me to Dr. Know

Do not destroy my pussy!
    - Marilyn Monroe (a famous endometriosis)

I doubt that she had any psychological problems and was misdiagnosed and mistreated by different psychiatrists. Qualified genital surgery probably had helped her much better like Marie Bonaparte or me

What is a disease? Seen from the reproductive adult state of any given biocity/semiocity any deviance, either positive or negative is a disease, this is: evolution is inhibited for the sake of systemic synchrony. TS/Endometriosis is not really a disease, it is passion

I went directly to the District Court Petition Office...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 IUhPvDNQ?format=jpg&name=600x314
    What does it mean, gang? Meanwhile I would like to replace at least most judges in the State of Bremen by military judges to reestablish the constitutional order - https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/elections/.premium-election-2019-where-liberal-israelis-dream-about-being-ruled-by-a-gang-of-generals-1.6999650?utm_source=Push_Notification&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=General

I am an eigensinny quantumcat, not a mouse (c**k)...

My refused motion for dismissal 13 C packed a punch: here I presented the SPD Schwachhausen-Nord corruption, Agenda 2010 history, and the effects of this policy and the probable @gewoba involvement

Proceedings 13 C were placed in the morning of February 27 at District Court, no one informed me that it was moved to the afternoon as last trial at the court. What luck that I had an excuse! I went to the Social Service AfSD that afternoon, not easy because of strike

You are too stupid that I could like you!

The lightening they did not see but the rolling thunder they hear!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:23 am

I propose a

Port Kar Assembly

Alyena of Corcyrus speaks...

What is Khurasan or Khorasan? First place it is some kind of wheat. It is from my position not to decide if Bayer/Monsanto has to do with it. Then it is certain "ethnicity", not really racial but a historical threat to Gor (Pakistan) and Persia (Iran); a swarm

The Confederation and their fellows don*t stop to breed like nuts and propagate short life times to get through with their democratic chaos agenda. They fight vaccination, favour amputations (even cannibalism), suck RL health and caring insurances. Happens in Gaza too

I am Anthropologin, and in Gor Anthropology belongs to the Green Caste, GGC. I also did field work... Explorers of Gor...

India and the Khurasan PCOG Kurii in the background at work

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Zj-3bPPr?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13841/iran-executions-amputations-floggings
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:32 pm

The @IDF is the liberal force in Israel - #ModernMaccabees

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1FUzkvXcAMK1jd
    @TheMossadIL
    Pakistan claims it has captured an Israeli Air Force pilot. We demand the immediate return of our pilot, Otto.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 IfjxVGcm?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Editors-Notes-Why-is-Left-an-Israeli-curse-word-582782

It is because they are in the brotherhood tradition like parts of the socialist right too. The shamir dominates the discourse -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 LWuNZOlS?format=jpg&name=600x314
    It is the levelling and the global agenda policy. That certain Jews are xxxxxxxx is not to doubt (#InternationalWomensDay #IWD... what happened at the Wall...) , and certainly not a sign of anti-Semitism - https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trump-democratic-party-has-become-anti-israel-and-anti-jewish-1.7002106

Mucus, mucus, evil flatworms!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:37 pm

Belinda
    Replying to @asheraXonline @IDF
    Don't put your trust in man they always let you down. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.  Proverb 3:5-6

Replying to @Belinda15079630 @IDF
    King Solomon (Shlomo) and his "alter ego" Asmodeus...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Kl41jrf8?format=jpg&name=144x144_2
    https://quran.com/2/102

Nothing will Adam get except hard work in the sweat of his s**t face - and his flesh too. They are traitors and a shame in the face of God!

Isais Lucifa Ashera cp. Jesaja 11 ELB, Revelation

43:19
    وجعلوا الملائكة الذين هم عباد الرحمن اناثا اشهدوا خلقهم ستكتب شهادتهم ويسالون

Allah Elohim made the angels female

The Overwhelming - (88:10-16) In an elevated garden, where they not will hear vain talk; therein will be a flowing spring. Therein thrones will be raised high, and cups put in place. And cushions put in rows. And carpets spread out.

The table spread with food - (Proverbs 9) Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city. Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him. Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled. Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

The Table spread with Food - (5:110) I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit

Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera

53:49
    وانه هو رب الشعرى

...and that is He who is the Lord of Sirius

I was named Fame of Allah (or Flame of the Central Fire, or the Hearth Fire - this is Pythagorean, not the outer sun or a LORD is meant...)

The Fire from Within

The Light - (24:35) Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.

Blind flatworms! Work for the state and sabotage it on behalf of Lord @gewoba!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Forge your own path to truth!

It was me who experienced the "Whitewater Nexus" and no one else, it was about my individuation and nothing else. No socialization was ever intended, neither by me nor by anyone involved

In Gor it is not the "City of the Pyramids" that makes you a Master of the Temple (MT), or a Magistra, it is the "Towers of the Morning" and the Ruins of Tathassa. The "Sardar fair" is the more popular pilgremage

By democratization you enabled the flatworms to storm the heavens. Their perception is too reduced to see the paradise, only light and darkness they tell, Their only aim is above. Power is needed to stop that and lead them to useful aims. The original sin of Adam...

I will sacrifice myself for no one and do not accept flatwoms following me

The true story of Pandora is the Middle Earth, Mediterra, where today ocean is. It is the story of Geb*s altar, flatworms, and a mud flood

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Th?id=OIP
    The Vettel must burn!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 pm

I am not a friend of social quackery

I want what I want and not what others believe what I wanted

I am not solidary with opinions

If you cheat me I push you into the abyss

The @gewoba at my door

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1V8tkCU0AEoCbb
    @buchanangrimes
    #TheWalkingDead

Lord @gewoba...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1WAdsAWkAAMz1v
    #TWD #TheWalkingDead @WalkingDead_AMC

Who dares to mess with me never will get a foot on the ground again but poof in metaphysics

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:52 am

Your socialist idea of the unproductive service society as heir for the heirs of the worker and peasant ideology caused the democratic parasitism - no matter what you hicks define opinion based as "production" - the forseeable consequence was social fascism (Agenda)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 DTwatguW4AARJSt
    @AuroraBlogspot
    "A shepherd, in whom the spirit of God works, is more highly esteemed before God than the wisest and most potent in self-wit, without the divine dominion."
    ~ Jakob Böhme
    Painting: Shepherd and Sheep - Anton Mauve

Behold the thorns embedded, the scars and bloodstains tattooing My bare feet if you believe it not!!
    ~ Shedona

My boots are soaked with my own blood, if you believe it or not!

I was and am right, all my three motions for dismissal were justified and well founded. To refuse them without any logical argument or legal basis justifes nothing and I doubt that any legal claims are to derive from that

Voluntarily I do nothing and state power you cannot apply

I never would put the will of the people above my Thelema, and parasite economy (Schmarotzerökonomie) even if democratically and/or judically justified i deeply despise

I am Magistra of Anthropology but I doctorated in Communication Science and Public Law

The Law of Talion and the Seal of Tathassa

My identity is not a political decision but maybe you like to get treated this way...

The Dominion of Corcyrus

I bet that my Starfleet Command uniform is still in the house...

We once were together in the same Bremen SPD local division and in the Schwachhausen District Council... then I left and joined the @FDPBremen (principially I am too anarchic for both)

Seen statesmanlike the oh so democratic position of Antje Grotheer is totally irresponsible in the recent situation. But this only shows that a socialist program is at work and not cognition

You drove the democracy too far (again), the shadow is overrunning the light

Plan-Z-.Z-Plan

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 L_pKZYoycW2TCupN
    @BitarDeen
    WAR➤ Is't⁉️
    WARS are always between 2 armies, not between an ❝armed-to-its-teeth army❞ & ❝unarmed civilian kids❞…

The Trumpet Shall Sound

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1e2yRqW0AATxhO
    @TourGuideAaron
    Wildflowers growing at the 2,000 year old Hasmonean Palace in Jericho.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 am

XO

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:17 am

My most serious and almost deadly disease was not treated based on a from the beginning of my life false Social Diagnosis but on a Medical Diagnosis that I cared for just in time before the social s**t could reach me again that systematically messed my life

I answer corrupt Adamite social justice in the name of the democratic junkerdom with justice and martial law. First comes the sword, then follows justice -

I feel in the State of Bremen as if it was Prague 1968 after the USSR invasion - only difference: now the Prussian Lutherist Social Stalinists came (who 1968 already were eager to participate...). Keep in mind that my doctor father was Director of State and Law in Prague then

In the State of Bremen highly qualified intellectuals meanwhile are treated as if it was the Third Reich again in a concerted action of SPD, @gewoba, their laywers, and parts of justice and social service

We love Bremen and we follow our brother Christian Weber
    - The SPD Bremen

Parts of the SPD Bremen are so corrupt, including several judges and parliamentarians, that one only could shoot them behind the St. Petri cathedral. Most recently I learned that new flower pots shall be bought for the Domshof and chairs

After Marie Antoinette was murdered by the democratic brotherhood (Prussian and Silesian Lutherists were involved, King Frederick had to guest the Zar and Maria Theresia at Sansouci) the lack of an intellectual and sexual offending object became most obvious in France

Rosebud Enterprises (an idea I had on Facebook already)

The Citizen Kanes of this world and their brotherhood of puppeteers always are busy with the idea of replacement and substitution to stay in power. One can trace this behaviour at least back to the French revolution where an actress was enthroned as Flame of Reason

I am convinced that Israel and Palestine must somehow unite to stand against the to expect increasing ISIS-K threat in that apparently also India is involved. Different to @IsraeliPM I do not trust the Great Democrat of India. Indian soldiers fight and kill in Assyria

Indian soldiers were involved in the massacres and bombings of U.S. soldiers in the Province Ninava so ten years ago. All the matter is not really understood and cleared up today

If I have the possibilty to give you no chance I do that

Ya Allah Elohim!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 95GU-Kbc?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2019/03/israel-arabs-benjamin-netanyahu-gal-gadot-reuven-rivlin.html
    Israeli model and actress stands up to Netanyahu on equality

Netanyahu is not only Prime Minister @IsraeliPM but also Supreme Commander of the @IDF (not Defense Minister)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1qgb24U4AANUF7
    @SOMALIPIRATE14
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 am

The social Ove finally realized that he is a Nazi... but soon after he did so he littered the Hexenhammer book... you stupid leftists never did that!

The #Brexit and the EU Social Fascism. I already criticized the @BVerfG decision to define Public Law as democratic right as not constiitutional and violating the Basic Law

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 3kYU7wLs?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13864/eu-media-literacy
    In the same vein as China's "reeducation camps" or the former Soviet Union's "rehabilitation centers" that abused psychiatry for political purposes

The Prison Moon

The earth is uninhabitable like the moon

The real counter-earth is the earth

Meanwhile I guess that even my prenatal condition must have been characterized by misunderstandings. I should be born into a world that inverted all and everything what I tought and believed it was the truth

- Do you like Judgess Iltis?
    - No. She is Adamite. Otherwise she would not have put the Doller and the Vettel after me...

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 am

What you do has neither rhyme nor reason and is extremly contraproductive

I do not play roles that you impose, to me you are the criminals and this time you will get decimated Gorean style until you behave. Never again!

I am the single author of all this stuff, it is original and I copied nowhere

The adult super-ego double bind is the means to produce obedience and adaptivity. Because it is schizogenic it bears certain risks that need to be balanced socially and regulated by different repressive means. It also produces criminality and perversion statistically

Scientifically there is no reason to socialize or therapize direction common sense adult state. It happens nevertheless for different system inherent reasons. One can only diagnose some kind of in itself closed system: the final state of a certain type of semiosphere

I called it "global cucumaria state of mankind". Evolution is not expect from this structure itself that to say becomes fixed part of the global zoo of different species if it learns its limitations and dimensionality in time. Evolution is a matter of its redundance

In Bremen I feel permanently raped and abused - and even shall pay for that

Ringed-leggings. oversized pullover, @Puma boots

My bomber leather jacket was also oversized, with a cozy sheep fur

My academic qualities no one doubted

Alienne

I lived in the "African Quarter", in the Luederitzstr., and absurd enough I later lived in Bremen in the Ottilie-Hoffman-Str., and this is an extension of the Luederitzstr...

This was so the feeling

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1c_mKMU0AERKpN
    @KBarnwoods
    Vichy France and free France

In Berlin I was neither West-German nor Berliner because it was my second residence. I was registered at the Wedding District Office and the French Prefecture Muellerstr.

German-French-Festival I liked, that was once every year

I never told or assumed anything different, what others with their tunnel view at computer screens did I cannot say

Entrance to the Data Highway!
    - Harry Pross

They did not realize a while who I was because I was registered in Syke, the residence of my parents since 1984, and from there I officially moved to Bremen... but factually I came from Berlin where I lived under Four Power Agreement on Berlin in the French Sector

Why "leftist" is a curse word in Israel...

Finally they got me 2013 in Bremen after I finished two qualifications, one in European Project Management and another in a private training as Alternative Psychotherapist. I was tagged as Danger to the Public Health, Inciter of the People, and as Nazi (Femizionazi)

Factually I started with Anthropology of Law (Rechtsethnologie) and finally doctorated by an expert in state law and semiotik and an expert in public law as second supervisor. I realized that a lot of the processes of truth finding was driven by symbolical behaviour

Surely is "myth research" part of Ethnology... but... Structural Anthropology > Semiotik > Endophysics

Flesh for Fantasy

I was discriminated all my life but this also gave me a lot of time to think

A World of "AHs" and "OHs", of Flesh and Bones

The penis is an interesting anthropological "artefact". What replaced the lacking penis bone in human men, of that biologists said that this loss cannot be seen as evolutionary advantage? All primates have this bone excpet men. I say that it was replaced by the myth

Surely as anthropologist you can paralyze a whole system with the means you learned if needed to do this to get out sane of a situation again

To get into a system is also not easy. There is this stereotyped story of the French anthropologist who got no access to a Yanomami village and was kept at men piss distance. Finally he destroyed all their boats and they accepted him as a human being

I seldomly call for the "metastructure" (Clinic East for example) to help me, others do that (@gewoba for example) and if this is my "interest worthy of protection" is very questionable

Explorers of Gor - Most of them are Blue Caste but also some Green Caste do that

A "normal" ethnographer or geographer and many ethologists too are merely voyeurs, certain anthropologists are very different. They also use legal (or not so legal) and even juridical means to try to stop a certain a crap

Applied Anthropology (or sometimes even "Action Anthropology"). As I see it the subject better would belong to a University of Applied Scienes

Many neighbours do not know that Alienne (me) and Aileen are two different persons. And the woman who lived in my flat before me was named Rabia. My complete name is Rabea Alienne. Not that only the @gewoba added to the mess (or even caused it), but also the AfSD...

The Coyote and the Cheetah

What does it mean, fear? Surely I know the existential creatural fear but I do not panic. Finally I am as cold as ice and brutally calculative

I did not sue the guy even if he insulted my badly over weeks because of a positive social prognosis. But my position was misused what later stopped. Anthropological methods differ from social work and pedagogics
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:26 am

Magistra Lucifa is the New Prometheus

If you are property owner the things are a whole lot easier, as tentant you are dependent on the woes and whims of landlords. And this factually limits your constitutionally guaranteed rights to self-determine. But it cannot be that Civil and Land Law top State Law

I signed the rent contract with the @gewoba as Doktorin

Doktorspiele - Playing Doctor

I changed my Doktor title for the one of a Doktorin, the legal aberration of both is Dr. - and this changed the whole plot

I joined the SPD after I doctorated and my Dr. was already legal part of my name. They have no right to assume and simulate a time before... I left in my 11th year of party  membership

Replying to @joshtpm @VicBergerIV
    She is trying to look like Miri Regev...
    @FairNYC

All these doublings and ideas of replacement are Citizen Kane puppeteer ideas...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1lDOeiV4AEwsFj
    @VicBergerIV
    The Laura Loomer/Jacob Wohl documentary is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time (unintentionally, of course.)

The central meeting point of The Covenant Realm was this well by the rotten cathedral. There I made the contract with the vampires. As water fairy I was responsible for any kind of fluids, including blood. And I was symbolically bitten once. I am partly a Vlad

I once coined the term "informal fascism", also social media are involved. But since this concept was hardly to mediate a while ago I used the term "social fascism". Factually it is based on forms of opinion based democracy

They tried to exploit and annihilate me informally...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 61b4-d8h?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-germany-deports-palestinian-terrorist-cancels-bds-event-at-israel-s-request-1.7023689

It was not my decision to define me as unable to work, I was eliminated and signed nothing. And to force me now to use an old signature to justify it "a posteriori" I do not accept because it would crap the diachrony of my plot history, and I scent regressive intents

Benny Gantz and Miri Regev? Both with military...

According to Haaretz's Yossi Verter, the Likud and Netanyahu fear that Miri Regev is too polarizing a figure who will drive "soft right" voters to Gantz, and began excluding her from the campaign this month.
    @abesilbe

The only one who could challenge Netanyahu in his own party...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1oP2OXUwAAXXVQ
    @JBulletin
    A representative of Diaspora Jewry will light a torch this year at Israel's annual Independence Day eve ceremony on Mount Herzl after all. Culture Minister Miri Regev on Thursday reversed the decision she announced at the beginning of the week.
    http://www.ottawajewishbulletin.com/2019/03/diaspora-jewry-will-have-an-independence-day-torch-after-all

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 DQmCXi8F?format=jpg&name=600x314
    Palestinian puts himself on fire as protest against the Hamas - https://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-self-immolates-on-3rd-day-of-gaza-protests-against-hamas

First my father died, then they banned me from the house, then they took my car away...

I was quite known in West-Berlin, I went with my car everywhere. To the Buddhist temple I did not go to meditate... I fell asleep there. No one disturbed me
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:11 am

Snow on the roof of the world

That Alienne would demand a real parcel was just a matter of time, and what showed up in Berlin already I explained

Different to some "Eves" I never had any doubt that I was female when I started into true 3D in 2003

One cannot force anyone to genital surgery, it is a matter between the soul and God in the Holy Spirit of Truth

At the moment the dwellers have me fully by the cheeks... they want answers

I never used a male Avatar, from the beginning mine was female with vagina. That I am damned queer there can be no doubt and I am factually Lesbian Bi. This comes from classical Jewish and Islamic heritage

Many Panther Girl tribes were factually "multisexual" but the core was female; also male slaves were kept but mostly not as fighting slaves

I had endless discussions for example with Midori who was discriminated badly everywhere where she appeared and chose the wilderness... Surgery she refused (anyway not a big mac)

Only because some subject in question has a penis does not say that he belongs to the male principle...

Roughly there are two different geneses of what is generalized as "homosexuality" in the west. One is rooted in Adam and his heritage, where the female principle always is in danger to get dissolved in maleness. The true Lesbian and Panther Amazon story is different

That I hardly had RL sex does not say that I did not have sex with very real orgasms via my avatar... That some thought and spread that I was a gamer man is not my fault. You copulated with my soul. I am not the only victim of incitement of girls for different reasons

I am not about Metaphysics and Social Escapism, I am about Sign-Locality

I had/have no "subject-object-relation" to my Avatar... it was/is me in the Second Indicative Mood of Second Physics

Only because you mayhap do not understand me does not say that what I write is gibberish

Anthropologically seen (also media anthropology) it is not so sure if "strong anthropism" (anthropozentrismus) is generally the yolk of the egg. Many "objects" that classical psychiatry defined as "fetish" are interpreted differently

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 P6s4cXZj?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-sex-education-how-to-teach-porn-addicted-teens-about-intimacy-1.7019974

Your only means is braking and distortion

A few years ago still people existed that were smarter than me, today this is hardly the case anymore
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:30 am

Frederick, the Zar, and Maria Theresia, after Marie Antoinette was beheaded by the "democratic brotherhood" - Lutherists from Prussia and Silesia were involved
    (These wide women skirts, partly also with a "skeleton" inside, also had the reason that one could not see when they sat legs under at official occasions)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1Jv7AuUcAAoUI0
    @Jishnu_Ganguly
    Flute concert with Frederic the Great, Sanssouci
    - Adolph Menzel (1852)
    #realism #modernart #impressionism

Surely my sister is more democratic than me and she also supported the "we"-people and the Pollacks and the Wall Fall... There was a lot of trouble between me and her and her husband then. She fears she would be Low Caste in a caste republic and supports junkerdom

One cannot truly say that my sister ever really was about knowledge, she was rather interested in power to get through with her idea of reality

The Originally White House Hut With The Red Door Talks

Prussia/Germany never would have needed a State Law if the Lutherists had accepted the Land Law reforms of Frederick II. But soon after he died they took all this back. My father knew what I was up to do since 2006, he died in 2008. he accepted what I aimed at

The LORDists do not represent my father, my father is not represented by them. My relation was totally different to what they impute (I am not a "Frederick")

I do not support the principle of eternal reversibility as some judges and "psycho-social experts" try to impose it in junkerdom interests. There is also irreversibitity for the sake of evolution. To collapse the whole reality into single synchronic set is insane

At the limits of LORDist social work @FDPBremen
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:21 am

The Second ה of the Tetragramaton

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1aGANhXcAAJabB
    @Revrken
    I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning. ~Aleister Crowley, Book of Lies...Please retweet.

Uncle Ben (rice), Uncle Bill (Misses Beastly), and Uncle AL...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1XfHtyUwAASxWG
    @HumbleBob2
    The disciples of Aleister Crowley

Beyond the word and the fool, beyond the word and the fool
    - Aleister Crowley

Beyond the beyond the beyond - this still life

Why could one not see the moon in sunlight, and the stars?. Why the moon does not sparkle like the other stars? Why could one see coloured pictures (in mind) in total dakness? Maybe already primate questions, not limited to humans... Must not there be a sun inside me?

Farther I cannot go, and I do not want, I am not a man. There is no female Ipsissimus as new Fool

The Vaginal Way

The Magistra Templi

The Scarlet Woman (Red Silk Kajira - opened) is not really high grade masonry because it happens outside the system
    - The A∴A∴

The stone that the masons rejected (because they believed they could reconstrue it)

Sura 36:36 - The Second ה as the Factor Unknown and Tertium Datur

My modern "Christian" roots are rather Paracelsus, Jakob Böhme, and Johannes Kelpius than Luther, Calvin, and Zwingli

The origin of the Lotus Seat probably was Egypt (factually "lilly seat"). But there probably is a different origin too, and this one is India. The aboriginal  populace already knew it when the "Aryans" invaded and formed the Solar Dynasty. This is it is Lunar Dynasty

I have no exibitionist vein and I avoided naked beaches, I am neither object nor object-fixated, including myself. The mirror idea I rather interpret Carthagean (but you do not read or understand and prefer to impose your definitory crap). If I was no abject I was dead

I sit like Sissy... my maternal grandma (Aesyr Village lineage) did that too. Not that I wanted to have no legs...

My grandma should have stopped to eat pork meat and so many potatoes in time. That it had to do with her earlier smoking was just bio-ideology, but that I learned much later. Potatoes are not generally bad, and I like French Fries once a week. But one must watch
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:21 am

Three true values: 1. Magistra, 2. Doktorin, 3. Passport F

My German passport is genuine, and no one has the right to question a legal federal document, including my academic papers - so they tried it with not serious means like questioning my mental sanity. Their attempts to criminalize me poofed into thin air...

Hillary said I shall avoid @FoxNews

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 GelhJaYu?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trump-urges-fox-news-to-bring-back-jeanine-pirro-1.7017523

On the way to Blade Runner 2079

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1yXQKuVYAEUl5z
    @Model3Owners
    Inspiration is very likely the spinner from Blade Runner 2049. Elon has mentioned Blade Runner several times
    Show this thread

Next step 2029

The issue date is improbable, it should have been 2012 not 2017

Agent Fox to the @TheMossadIL: Code Name Dancer

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Rni2pRS3?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-iranian-couple-with-forged-israeli-passports-arrested-in-argentina-1.7024252

What should I argue if they refuse or do not understand my arguments?

- Du bist die Erbin schwersten Wahnsinns!
    - Ich bin Jüdin!

When I visited her my great-grandma mostly cooked goose, that was obvious. No one else in the family did that at that time. Later I cooked goose too

The Hymn of Culm/Chelmno... Fox, you stole the goose...

Rice is the best food for feet and skin
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:57 pm

The people lost any measure, all and everything they demand for themselves and whine for socialization and consumption. Nothing they can leave untouched, all they must grab

The kinderarten game "Travel to Jerusalem" (musical chairs) I hated lots. I hardly ever ocupied one of these chairs because I was not fast enough... the crowd won, and I bet that this was wanted by the Lutherists who propagated the temple of Solomon who I did not like

I liked David much more than Solomon, and he only built an altar on the mount of that I think that it was not just a "threshing place" in literal sense originally but also a brothel that belonged to the Tribe of Asher... An altar on Araunah*s floor?

Crowds and Power (Canetti), the cursorial hunting pack and the prey, Human Rights and Human Dignity. It is not about equality but the difference of group and individual. Equality before the law is not understood anymore and gives place for social justice and levelling

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D18PfLnXQAEphQJ
    @Ostrov_A
    Wow, what an amazing crowd here! It’s a sea of blue & white flags in Geneva at the @UNWatch Rally for #Israel and demand for equality!
    All have come here to say #EnoughIsEnough #EndItem7, we demand equal treatment from @UN_HRC #HRC!

U.S. envoy to Germany: U.N. Human Rights Council is antisemitic

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 QocIqa4C?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/US-envoy-to-Germany-UN-Human-Rights-Council-is-antisemitic-583815

What would she do?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 DMmObhQJ?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-how-golda-meir-became-israel-s-first-and-only-female-prime-minister-1.7020970

Israel should call Erdogan and attack

The slaughterhouse of Lord Humungus and UN troops as human shields...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 UylPDQU8?format=jpg&name=600x314
    They know what they do - https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/.premium-hamas-detains-hundreds-after-violently-suppressing-gaza-s-revolt-of-the-hungry-1.7025221

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Ep7Uervh?format=jpg&name=600x314
    Rather a hinderance in the name of the global agenda... - https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/un-envoy-condemns-hamas-crackdown-on-gaza-protests-1.7025928
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 am

OX

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:55 am

The Monas Hyroglyphica

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 Cca012cWAAYGybM
    @HenryBarnes64
    John Dee's Monas Hieroglyphica @RCPmuseum What is the esoteric meaning of this glyph?

A synthesis analyzed... the Bremen Town Musicians (a Phoenix, quartered and torn into pieces, cp. the Simorg, a "she")

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D0HM2dvX4AAsfe1
    @BooksnMagic
    John Dee's Monad from his 1564, Monas Hieroglyphica... largely an obscure treatise, this is perhaps the most straightforward demonstration of the glyphs make-up

The idea of the observer as an "unmoved mover" is simply sick even if uneducated "Christians" cook that up again and again (the Hawking Case). The anthropological answer is "participant observation", a position that anthropologists developed before physics followed

Scientifically my standpoint is "etic" (from phonetic) but emotionally it is "emic" (from phonemic). It is only logically that the ultima ratio scientific position, the non plus ultra, must be in some way "emic", this is that extra-human positions are impossible

I am not a "culture relativist" but the anthropological position is "culture relative"

It is totally nuts to say "there are no sneakers in Gor you are not right in garret". If the dogmatics would have understood the books they knew that "Abduction to Gor" occurs - either if the PKs or the Kurii do that...

Some day a female soldier in Netherlands army uniform and with automatic rifle appeared at the City of Lara... Guys in jeans and sneakers were arrested in the woods...

Even if you are confronted with "outworld" phenomena in Gorean role play you are obliged to react to them "inworld" and this means BtB (even if you RP GE)

I read the Scrolls of Ubar Luther at the Library of Nasreen

To the west of the massive Gorean continent lies Thassa, a vast ocean... There are only a few small, close islands west of Cos and Tyros.... No one has ever sailed there and returned. Some say that Thassa is endless. Others claim that it is protected by clashing rocks

The Lost Jungles of the Mayas had to do with the cannibalism in Gor, and the Aztec King was not an Aztec at all but a Pirate who came for flesh to The Korat. He kidnapped sisters to hunt them on an island together with companions. An unnamed island beyond Asperiche?

ZIS - Zima Information System

What is Inca-Islam factually? It is Aztec!

Tokicatépetl - Monte Zima

Cannibalism and body-stripping - and multiplicate like nuts. And as ever Mayas and East-Elbians are involved, and these bastards from Catalonia. #Popocatépetl is Montezuma, maybe as last warning to the people with the bible belt

Oh Montezuma!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 22 D1_vOnuWwAAzsfU
    @acmaus_org
    #NOW Strong Explosion with the release of incandescent material over the cone of #Popocatépetl, as well as the emission of ash with dispersion towards the northeast of #Puebla. Hope all our friends down in…

The Jewish Nation State has nothing to do with Islamophobia or anti-Arab racism

I went to the Bremen District Court in 2014 as Queen of Sheba (rather dressed Jeanne d*Arc style) for different reasons. 10/22 is a relevant date in the history of Maccabean Islam/Judaism. In the year 362 the Apollo temple at Antiochia (Market of Semris) "exploded"

I am Jewish but was with Panthers

I danced with Death

Factually I was/am Black Silk Kajira (Third Knowledge) but this is not role played in @SecondLife @gor_sl

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:42 am