tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:40 am

That I call myself Alyena of Corcyrus in Gor says nothing noble first place, even a Low Caste Master would call himself "Ben of Teslit" for example

I am anti-fascist, I propose a Gorean style Aztec two-step Caste Republic instead. I think Ayelet is simply in despair because her justice reform was messed by parliamentary forces, the corruption did not stop. And she departs from democracy

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 WcNPrfgv?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/elections/israel-s-justice-minister-sprays-herself-with-fascism-perfume-in-provocative-ad-1.7039221

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2A-KFKXcAEv8VZ
    @ClaireNewton79
    Replying to @boggywood @MZHemingway and 2 others
    We are living in very dark times. We have been looking for fascism everywhere else whilst we have been living under it the whole time. I can only hope that the fact that their actions are becoming so obvious shows that they are actually losing control.

It maybe "civilized" understood as democratic end effect of opinion based moral majority socialization but it is not cultured

Gorean Lifestyle is not directly BDSM, even if some practise it

It*s Grace

To me Gorean role play was not just "fun", it had a lot to do with work too

I am not a midwife but "outing" has a lot to do with rebirthing, and this is what the Lara Medical Academy LMA, a "prenatal clinic" factually, also was about - similar to what Dr. Know did

I had at least 150 hours psychoanalysis at different therapists and a private training in alternative psychotherapy

I can diagnose TS and tell it from TG and other "deviances", probably even psycho-anthropologically treat it according to my anamnestic experience in the Gorean Green Caste GGC and elsewhere. Today there is hardly any psychiatrist anymore who can do that

I have two identic mugs, only one I regularily use, the other is for guests, both are clean and I serve you the real Gorean Black Wine, @gewoba, unfiltered - @FDPBremen

As I said in trial 6 C, I want that someone of the @gewoba executive floor comes, @RathausHB_news! Pronto!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:28 am

"What do you dare to do where the men piss? Piss off, slut!"

Among the Sioux - and maybe this one can generalize, Indians were quite prude - it was not usual to talk about private parts and how they look was uncertain, variances not seen as absurd. So every young romance was a new discovery and some kind of new world creation

I translated the Winnebago Red Horn and Twins Cycles into German

The girl did not get pregnant and parallely twins were born by c-section in another hut and the mother died in childbed

The Sioux were a nation, similar to the Saxones, consisting of many tribes and idioms. Tlingit, Winnebago, Algonkin - all were Sioux. There were regional differences of the mythology but the red thread was the same, Maybe the Winnebago one was documented the best

Tawashi, the girl with the white beaver fur hat - how the trouble started

What should I care the duties that they consider when they do not care my rights? They are the lawless people and Earthmaker will punish them and send the maneater

What should I care what people think who cannot think? Should I kill them? I prefer to calculate with the loss of their not existent memory

If you were a good huntress there was no fear to die of hunger and you could travel long distances all alone. There was fish and birds and berries of all kind,and sweet water. Fire was a problem but the Innuit still knew how to do without and to make cheese from ducks

A Mountain in the East

The Return of the Thunderbirds ("dragons")

Beyond the Twins Cycle

Light as a Feather

The Whitewater Creek

Tawashi at the White Border

Turtle and the Turtle Dove

Teaching never produced a genius, only learning does. Bad in being taught? What does this say?

I have to win through, such is the law, social do-gooders to and fro. And their inertial activities are truly not helpful

John Whitewater (Ivan Bystrina) avoided to write "Dove" because of the possibly bad German interpretations, he wrote "Schwalbe" but not considering the possible English implications of "swallow". He could read English, not perfect, but prefered German...

Alene means "alone" in Lower Saxon Mingelsh and in Berlinese

Magd Alena

Jesus was a permanent theme of my doctor father who was state law expert (prosecution theorist) and diagnosed as manic-depressive, the same diagnosis that was assumed to Jesus, not only by Morton Smith. Finally he studied Shamanism in Old Palestine and psychiatry

I contributed nothing to all the trouble

So that way...

Legally seen Jesus was a ward of the Roman state because he was seen as the natural child of a soldier, no matter what the people and Kaiser Augustus thought. But this alone surely does not explain why prosecutor Pilate declared him as innocent. later a folk theme

"What is it Queen Esther, what is your request?"

One can read יהוה differently, I never read it as Jahweh, Jehovah is possible but also ADONAI is correct, and this is what the Jewish bible supposes. Factually the bible knows different names of God, also El Elyon and Elohim, I mostly say Allah Elohim

Multitudes of Angels...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2B0jmzUYAA_Z98
    @ErastusKihara4
    Hebrews 12:22
    "But you have come to Mount Zion, and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable multitudes of angels,"

My father was not a St. Joseph type, rather a St. Cristopherus

Mary had strange dreams all her life. often of angels, Gabriel played a central role - as very much later in the dreams and visions of Muhammad (pbuh) again

The scrolls say that the 60 years old Joseph, more an uncle of her who was thought to keep an eye on her, married Mary when she was 14. She was pregnant. Abdes Pantera, a 16 years old archer from Asher, a soldier of the Roman auxiliary forces, had inseminated her

- Jane Doe? Judy Miller?
    - Rabea Alienne...

Place of Birth: Jerusalem, St. Joseph Principality

The people has no say concerning my name, legal status, and academic titles
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Your thread is getting more and more interesting as it evolves. Mahalo nui loa Ashera. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:35 am

Thank you Carol, Salama!  Cool

--------------------------------

Israeili Passport

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 DCgqnhYm88yDaNFt
    @thehill
    Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Jerusalem: "Sadly, we in the United States have seen anti-Semitic language uttered even in the great halls of our own Capitol. This should not be."

Maybe some experience the genderism as liberation but I experience the gender laws in my case as Jew laws. And even all the circumstances and my worsening life situation for years, even the idea of transportation and locking away, speak for this interpretation

I never was a boy,I was a girl, I just was an early gender victim and suffered this loads. Then I found a way out, got therapy, was through with that but no, some day the idiots stood in front of me again with their new gender laws

It is proven that I was badly suppressed in my personality development here, @gewoba, and that this repeated a second time is not to excuse

I obviously have no right to have a home, and I probably would live more safe at some Indian reservation, @gewoba

To get tormented all life, as far as it happended here, is not funny, @gewoba, and I did not enjoy it

If I am gone, @gewoba, I never again will enter this district

Planet of the Idiots - @gewoba

M - @gewoba

Murderer @gewoba!

Some Eves are the same corrupt sluts since the dawn of man - for what reasons soever (mostly bondage). What do they have to offer? The apple of knowledge was not theirs... It is ignorance, Satanism, and rebirth. But Ashera Lucifa will not transgress

All these oh so democratic levelling attempts are an evil trap finally, the last coup of the brotherhood to dissolve all mankind in the metaphysical kingdom of their LORD idea

First the Bologna Process and then the Gender Laws...

The problem and my position are exactly the same as when I finished high school. I am happy to be Magistra and Doktorin, in some Master degree I am not interested

You are not interested in evolution but in stupid social games - but I am not

If, then... @RathausHB_news - if what is happening has to do with my role play activities then those who do that are not the Goreans I voluntarily role played with but the ones that we fought

I never aimed at a handicapped state @RathausHB_news, this may well be a @gewoba fiction since 2013 that some judges formulated as my "interest worthy of protection". But this is not the truth. I wanted integration as the sane woman that I am with full name and titles

Disease as socio-political final cause, @RathausHB_news?

How can it be that so many uneducated and mad morons work in the Bremen state apparatus, @RathausHB_news? Has this to do with the equal opportunities policy (incl. Christians)? And does this explain why I am unemployed and get terrorized, criminalized, pathologized?

The Social Terror State

-------------------------

For normal daily use I recommend the Elberfelder Bible (ELB). I especially refer to Jesaja 11 there (Isais...)
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elberfelder_Bibel

Btw.: I do not care much what the EU declares, different to the State of Bremen the EU does not execute State Law. And I apply Public Law in the sense of the Bremen State Constitution and the Federal Basic Law. The last @BVerfG decisions concerning Public Law I do not accept.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:47 am

יהוה - nowhere is said that the second ה could be male. To define the "Daughter of Elysium" male as "Divine Spark" is only a brotherhood idea. If this was intended von Schiller is not so sure if one considers his poem "The Veiled Image at Sais" (not Isis but Isais)

No Divine Spark (Götterfunken) will enlighten this EU pit of Democratic Flatworms, rather an H-bomb detonation!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2GW3e9WsAABksn
    @cnnbrk
    The European Union orders Google to pay $1.7 billion for allegedly abusing its dominant position in online search advertising. Europe has now fined the tech giant $9.3 billion over the past three years. https://cnn.it/2HxCXL2  

It does not hit the core of abusive advertising based on intentionally masterminded personality profiles

You are soulless emotional cripples, there is no potential for the spirit to settle, and even more you strive for a more automated existence, this no life anymore. You are the diggers of your own grave, may well be your last half-conscious activity in semi-darkness

I will switch the light off before I go

I will leave nothing of my substance here

From the distance this planet looks nice, a trap - a pit of flatworms

Never again!

This is NOT my world

I have no will to survive you procedures but only what I proposed

What I started is the only way, what you offer is just a pit of mud and worms

And if it is the end of all - so what? What is it my concern? I did not provoke it

You xxxxxxxx shall pay forever!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 THjfATjo?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/does-the-book-of-esther-belong-in-the-bible

The Book of Esther I toss into the Elbia river!
    - Dr. Martin Luther

(Luther was never interested in the basics of truth finding and legality, same with Susanna)

I do not care if I die and even less if you die

There never was a beginning except in your ideological imagination, no approaching one another - I do not compromise with opinions

I will do you traitors not a single favour
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 am

I am not sekheb, the 13th bridge, I am sa sekhem sahu, the 14th soul

My disciplinary complaint to the Land Court President did not aim at Dr. Dittmayer but at Land Court judges who mingled into District Court matters via the lawyers of one side. And above all the demand was not justified in the way it should get executed

To extrapolate from my Abitur certificates to my doctoral certificate is not allowed. I am not a double-Dr. in strictu senso but changed the document via notarial act. Little Chicken who must have had contact to the State Coffer misdefined this. I am one Doktorin

And my house number does not exist twice - for the WC, State Coffer, double you see? I flush the loo!

I am not a hermaphrodite. This idea is a Swabian Prank rooted in the SPD Schwachhausen-Nord and the Land Court (this fascist interpretation of the Theozoology). I think Dr. Dittmayer (District Court) is innocent. But the State Coffer is not

Dr. Dittmayer: I do not let her get through with that!
    Magistra Alienne: I accept it

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_odph1kmfqf1qarw15_500

---------------------------------------

The State Coffer

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 P2020320
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:42 pm

Passport

Iguacu

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2CTew4WsAEFqHC
    Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro presents President Donald Trump with a Brazilian national team soccer jersey in the Oval Office of the White House, March 19, 2019, in Washington. (Photo: Evan Vucci/AP) https://yhoo.it/2HL38gV

The Democratic Flatworms and the Global Agenda

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2Mao7MU4AE2omi
    @fiweh
    President Donald Trump & His Extensive Connections To Deutsche Bank | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC - FiWEH Life - https://is.gd/UIFY6B

You have no idea

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D1-2dnXX4AEMArr
    @thehill
    JUST IN: Trump exaggerated his net worth by over $2 billion to get loans from Deutsche Bank: report http://hill.cm/LgLbLG9

If you do not invest in dreams you will die out

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D1_FiL2XQAARZgs
    @MaddowBlog
    With Deutsche Bank and Trump, something was weird.
    But somehow they kept managing to shove more money his way.

The City of Glass

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 AffYFX9_?format=jpg&name=144x144
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/tagged/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dekm6lvg3Bdg

The City of Corcyrus

A City of Ar still exists, or rather two of them, but Imperial Ar in its central role ceased to exist in the year 10.197 C.A. after its defeat by the Salerian Confederation. Some speak of the "Ghost Cities of Gor"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Yc_TiuBe?format=jpg&name=600x314

Will Europe leave the Age of Vinegar Treatment and Swedish Drinks? - https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13930/saudi-arabia-seventh-century

Imperial Ar was just the beginning...

The Dominion of Corcyrus is similar to Sparta but it is not Sparta, it is also similar to Rome but it is not Rome. What is referred to here happened after Caesar and after the death of Jesus and was deeply impacted by the rule of Augustus and later by Augustine

P.S.: In Gorean role play the Dominion of Corcyrus (Corycus...) to that Market of Semris (Antiochia) belongs stands against the Salerian Confederation and the PCOG Kurii...
    I am Alyena of Corcyrus, Gorean Green Caste GGC, University of Gor, Market of Semris. Last role play name Ashera Ssha (alienne.laval), Huntress and Panther Girl, Free Woman.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:23 am

Alcohol I do not drink for long anymore but I still smoke - Prana Yoga. Allah allowed Camel

Esther you do not know, I was like Shoshanna

Hear My word, O you shining star, you shimmering scintillation of brilliance whom the world mysteriously seems to revile and despise
    ~ Shedona

Rabea Art Matura K1a/B2a

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 E3cTshyh?format=jpg&name=600x314
    Thelema - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thelema-alienne-laval-magistra-phd

You fear me because I am the hammer of a girl

The Grotesque of German Policy

Not even the little finger to those corrupt brotherhood ideas. @FDPBremen @fdp

If this society ignores the individual, @FDPBremen @fdp, it must not wonder if the individual declares the relation to this country as broken

I am Magistra of Religion Science, Anthropology and Psychology of Religion, @FDPBremen @fdp, I did not study Religion Pedagogics or Theology, I am Anthropologin

I was about Islamic Science, @FDPBremen @fdp, Islamic Theology I saw as corruption

I am not interested in this Prussian Lutherist Nazi Islam, @FDPBremen @fdp

Yes, I am Jüdin, I am Jewish, @FDPBremen @fdp, but I am also Muslimah, ya Allah Elohim! I am Israeli

2011 I was through, 2012 I got my German passport. @FDPBremen @fdp, but then the idiots mingled into my things in 2013 and then again in 2018, even harder, not having the slightest idea, Great God Opinion!

I want an Israeli passport, @FDPBremen @fdp, that this "social terrror" finally finds an end. And I will sign it proudly under the Star of David

An unnecessary expertise initiated by @gewoba landlord and fellah initiative that proposes even torture and no one protests? Yes, @FDPBremen @fdp, the Agenda 2010 was a full success! "We" learned hardly anything of the Dahrendorf mistake to compromise with opinions

I do not carry the burden of idiots, @FDPBremen @fdp, and if it is their schizoid "normal" state. Pray to St. Peter!

It is not Tourette Syndrome, it was a fully developed TS/Endometriosis already then

Das Ganze stinkt mir bis zum Kotzerbrechen!

- Freundchen! Freundchen!
    - Halt's Maul!

Political Correctness only protects the xxxxxxxx and their hidden agendas

Why should I repeat something that makes no sense? To be possibly reborn and kept as male cripple only because the Lutherists believe that any male life is of higher value than that of a free intellectual Jewish woman?

They cannot bear that the social is the culprit, it does not fit into their anti-cultural ideology
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:26 am

Dr. Dr. Bartoldi

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2GtdFjVAAI0btG
    @TheSimpsons

Lutherists and their companions are totally corrupt. If you are screwed and mad does not interest them as long as it serves their interests, and women can be lunatic to the rim, main thing they are pregnant, ergo sane. But woe you oppose!

Dr. Dr. Bartoldi?

I got you at your balls, Gender Judge!

In Hamburg rule the Lutherists, a part of the North Church. Bremen is traditionally not Lutherist even if they gained the parliamentary majority since the Wall Fall. The Bremen State Church is still independent and I doubt the rightfulness of the Lutherist dominance

The legal caveat instance of the Land Court is the Hanseatic Court, and there you cannot go yourself but only delegate a lawyer. Is this constitutional in identity matters? No, because it conflicts with the Basic Law. To circumvent this they try deprivation of rights

I tried to keep the ball low, watched that the matter does not leave the District Court. In some act of rushing ahead I blocked this way with a disciplinary complaint to the Land Court. In a last act of despair the remaining judge doubled my Dr.-title via State Coffer

Meereen (Bremen/Berlin), Astapor and Yunkai (Hamburg, Astra pur, Jungfernstieg) - #GoT- 

The highest juridical instance in Bremen is the State Court and not the Hanseatic Court that factually is subordinated to a higher Hanseatic Court in Hamburg. They do not have the right to doubt legal documents accepted by the Bremen State Court

A Daughter of The State

The Imperial Constitution (Hitler ruled by an Enabling Act) stayed valid all the time (last Holy Roman constitution...). The Imperial Preamble says: The German People, agreed in its Tribes... The post-war Basic Law reduced this to the German People and the Individuum

Dr. Know knew almost all but did not realize everything. I am expert in Tribal and Public Law

According to Bremen State Law (I am Dagebaren and Landeskind) I did not accept the recent @BVerfG decisions concerning Public Law. I refer to my 2003 oath to Basic Law Preamble and Bremen State Constitution and to the Holy Quran. I will move to nowhere in Germany

What do they piss at the @DeutscheBank and the @Telekom_group? Only because they behaved legally concerning me all the time? Where are the true criminals who do not care the state?

If @gewoba and @SparkasseBremen put federal documents and my verifications in question and even try to corrupt people judges to declare me as insane to get through with that they are criminals 

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 0?e=1558569600&v=beta&t=BCfneEUKhrP60n0bT4xuVj2lf4Bh_T3_K7mkz93z1-8
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gorean-voice-alienne-laval-magistra-phd

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:09 am

In The Tropic Of S**t

South of the Vosk river there is not any stream anymore that would pass the Gorean continent from east to west direction Thassa, the big ocean. If someone controls the river he controls the trade...

Salerian Confederation, Vosk River Alliance, and The Axis

I had/have one of the few Gorean "inworld laptops". It is not so that some kind of computers were unknown in Gor but they are not a "mass product". Several infirmaries had lappies and I got mine when I advanced to an Apprentice of Silver in Port Kar

The night before I had spied the area outside the back gate of Tarnfell before I went to sleep in that rural room in the inn that they had showed me. A wagon people camp was not far away, and there I would head at the next day

In the Tarnfell infirmary I sat and read the Aristotelian notes of the PCOG when I fumbled at the Vendetta bomb under the desk that was developed at the University of Gor and that Robert Foxdale (Robert of Corcyrus) handed to me secretly in Korat Village. Last proofs before detonation...

My soul idea is Aristotelian but the abstractions and reductions of this idea to a "torso structure" I do not accept. And here two different approaches of healing show up: a bifurcation catastrophe

To me one of the greatest philosphers ever and the most influential one to my development besides Plato was Anaxagoras

The Rationality of Decay vs The Reason of Spirit 

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 0?e=1558569600&v=beta&t=FQEPWfcGdUwE0fjhaX388RMLQb4dCxzDCKO0hA0Vafg
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:12 am

I am not a communist, to say that just in time, I am well known as anarchist from SPD to FDP, where I located myself as liberal libertarian, ergo as radical and independent

"Radical" is a democratic attitude. Is it to settle left or right of "progressive"? It is not so clear since I am more republican than democratic. I promote a "qualitative democracy" different to the "progressives" who still insist in quantitative majorities

Socialism has but nothing to do with communism, and by defining this mainly opinion based structure as makehift direction communism the lie dugs in. Why did Herbert Wehner, SPD, survive this brainwashing as washable democrat?

What happened in the Hotel Lux?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 DzhE6pnWoAIfja_ 
    @tarrott
    Of the 1400 leading German communists, a total of 178 were killed in Stalin's purges, nearly all of them residents of Hotel Lux. By comparison, the Nazis killed 222 of those 1400 leading German communists. 

No one scrutinized the witness testimonies and so a consensual reality developed far above a possible facticity. The overall impression was corruption

Magistra Alienne: In the name of God, I do not believe you a single word!
    The People: But we want to believe!

On SPD, blown up and blurred photographies of a storey car park surveillance camera, file realities, cookies, majorities, and a policy of increasing reality loss

Who becomes the next wheel chair psycho? Me or the Gender Judge?

Lawfulness is a fiction as above so below where the same logic rules. To delegate the finesses of hewing and stabbing to automated procedures would not change this: one could only rule the middle mass with this. Ethics within me, Law of Talion and my Seal of Tathassa

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:24 am

Global Agenda - Yes? - No?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Dz3LKphWsAA1Rbp 
    @poroshenko
    Today marks the fifth anniversary of the start of the foreign military aggression against Ukraine. I want to express my gratitude to the UN General Assembly, which for over these past years has been taking a strong stand in…

The Old Republic

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 DPwWybUXkAAxYQZ 
    @SenateGalactic
    #Breaking
    Orn Free Taa, senator of the planet Ryloth confirms Separatist blockade of his homeworld. 

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Bh5t5hBv?format=jpg&name=600x314
    The critique is justified but it misses the point. The true risk of socialism is inertia to a state of social homoeostasis via an opinion driven total reality loss. The democratic non plus ultra is in any way fascism as last hope and saviour -  https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13925/socialism

Human Dignity

Denmark, Austria, UK, Australia to oppose anti-Israel resolutions at UNHRC https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Denmark-Austria-UK-Australia-to-oppose-anti-Israel-resolutions-at-UNHRC-584215
    @Jerusalem_Post

North-Assyria vs South-Assyria - Trump: US Recognizes Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights - https://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/syria/2019/syria-190321-voa01.htm?_m=3n%252e002a%252e2532%252eit0ao06t44%252e2bzk
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:30 am

An early Palestinan contribution to a democratically justified final solution of the Jews question

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2XyDoKW0AA2lrl 
    @NOwlwoolly
    The grand mufti of Jerusalem.. Meets hittler .. History .. Search it .. 

Jews are Nazis and Palestinians are Democrats...

What is it my problem that the social tagged me with a wrong personality profile right from the start? And what did it say that I got angry? That I have a bad temper? I solved the matter... they did not care! This is only to explain as sadism

Der Distrikt die Vahr is ruled by a moral majority

It is a most abusrd idea to put the state under democratic care and control - and this includes me

I would not recommend to eat from my floors but with my dishes I am hygienic. I am convinced that "super-hygiensim" is insane and contributes a lot to diseases. Despite the fact that it is a waste of money, energy and water resources and an intoxication by chemicals

I am messie but I am not a stinktier. I like it more Gorean style, my body is always clean
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:55 am

One of my all time favourite movies

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D137ZV2WsAEkwXt 
    @CultoMisantropo
    The Mask of Satan 

The Reason Why Churches are Filled With Women is the Same Reason Why Satan Chose to Approach Eve Instead of Adam..
    Same Same Reason Why Women listen to Their Pastors more than Their Husbands…
    @ephraim_zangi

Ashera Lucifa certainly was/is not Satan and surely did not promote Genesis 2 and genderism, either the Church or Adam are involved...

Peter was the only one Jesus ever called Satan 

This comes full circle to the Law of Thelema. What comes in the mask of an Egalitarian Libertinism or Communist Libertarianism, do as thou wilt, is the facade behind which establishes the Immortal Machine God Moloch, the Synogue of Satan, Congress of Clownworld
    @atranquilnight

The Demiurge and his Second Fire in the Realm of Shadows

Beware of false prophets, teachers, and even visions that people receive because Satan can mask himself as the angel of light as well as all his ministers as well.
    @mrsmartypantss

Who are the Masks of Satan? St. Peter and his fellahs...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Dhj6ryxWkAA57ug 
    @el_zombo
    Barbara Steele - Black Sunday (Italian: La maschera del demonio), also known as The Mask of Satan and Revenge of the Vampire in the UK, is a 1960 Italian gothic horror film directed by Mario Bava

Hexe Asa with Castor and Pollux

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 DLWRK3tVwAAm9j1@adoltadult
    Currently watching: Black Sunday aka The Mask of Satan (1960) 

The Masks of Satan...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2b-CAnXQAALrHH@gardenandgun
    There's no drink more worthy of a Sunday morning than a Bloody Mary: http://ow.ly/WmhK50m769U  

Hi!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2Z8HbrWoAA97AY 
    @Vampire_Miyu666
    Have a beautiful bloody Sunday... 

I wear sunglasses at night

Replying to @JoeNBC
    Take on Me, Stop the world and melt with you, Rebel Yell, Let's get Crazy,  Dancing in the Dark. Sunday Bloody Sunday, She's a little Runaway, Su-Sudio, White Wedding, Use your love Tonight, I wear my sunglasses at Night, Summer of 69
    @tjcostanza

One can escape structuralism by diachrony at least temporarily, until a higher order inertial storage forms

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 DvQ8XuHXcAIK0-S 
    @aphelis
    When Claude Lévis-Strauss proposed a structural analysis of the public burning of an effigy of Father Christmas: a Christmas classic for the whole family…

Twin Mythology

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Bq7dWarIYAA2siG 
    @001KgNw
    Claude Levis Strauss - stressed the fact that binary oppo in all spheres of production create an enhanced meaning. 

Structural Anthropology and Myth Research is a very complex subject

This story was told everywhere, @weserkurier, but maybe also used to transport other and older mythems (tribal memory)... - 

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Dp0PBdOWsAEmjT9 
    @Xavi_Bros
    The 1908 Tunguska event re-analized: an asteroid was divided in two pieces before the impact: the main body (60m diameter) caused the airburst while the secondary (6−10m) excavated the site where is situated the Lake…

Immanuel Velikovsky, "Mankind in Amnesia"

Those "flatworld dwellers" who want to post-socialize me are the lunatics, @weserkurier!

How could it be, @weserkurier, that the Winnebago Hero Cycles thematized a meteor impact? Only the Greek analogy of the Dioscuri was sufficient. Surely, the myths were not proticolled before culture contact, and the settlers already told their fairy tales, but..

"Oral Tradition" is much more persistent than originally assumed, @weserkurier, and partly spans times over millennia. It is a most relevant question if not textualization partly destroyed certain traces in power interests

Sethos was associated with Venus because this asteroid came from this direction, @weserkurier, maybe this explains what Immanuel Velikovsky told

I reconstrued/visioned the "Sethos Impact" so 15.000BC, @weserkurier. based on Egyptian and Sumerian sources and a lot of phantasy. I assume that the today Gulf of Mexico region was hit by a huge meteor then that also had late effects to the Atlantic Rift (Hekla 2)

It is not really known if all what is found was original "Stone Age" or if not sometimes already then rather forms of "Secondary Savagery" after catastrophes etc. @weserkurier. It is quite sure that it came to huge land losses in the North-Sea area 15.000BC

"Stone Age" is a myth, it rather was a Wood Age as Prof. Narr used to say. Decay explains why mostly artifacts of rock and bone remained, @weserkurier. Of one relevant 40.000 years old wood spear is known (Salzgitter-Lebenstedt). The tip was hardened in fire

I am superfluous. But you do not get the fatality of this simple sentence

Some say I am mad? I am not mad, maybe I am not really synchronized and my kind of self-conscious femininity not socially wanted after all the democratic brotherhood revolutions

John Whitewater (Ivan Bystrina) was always annoyed that his department was named "Communication Theory and Semiotik". He taught that knowledge is experience based, But how to express this sufficiently? So he came to a "synthetical theory of culture evolution"

I liked this higher daughter room in the apartement of my great-grandma, originally 19th century, the noise of the water from the china garaffe into the wash table

Why can I do such things? Because I am Alienne

Me and my sister visited my great-grandma alone after Fox just died, I was 16 years old. She felt somehow freed and gave the witch. My sister ran out the room - I did not see her as witch at all. What she told was very interesting
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:00 pm

The Swabian Prank, @SPDFraktionHB @FDPBremen

Brotherhood and Genderism

The Golem of Bremen, @SPDFraktionHB @FDPBremen. Away with this schizo Swabian Prank eagle!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2lUyZCXQAAEnMv@bengeologist
    Beautiful architecture
    #Bremen 

Entebbe

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2qNBrOX0AEDwnx 
    @TheMossadIL
    "We were not going to leave the Jewish passengers in Entebbe."
    Captain Michel Bacos, pilot of the Air France flight 139…

My conviction shaped at the Weser-Stadion riots in 1980 that I already then compared to Prague 1968, @SPDFraktionHB @FDPBremen. I started my studies with Anthropology of Law (Rechtsethnologie) factually and was doctorated by the Prague 1968 director of State and Law

Whatever I partially think of the recent Senate, @SPDFraktionHB @FDPBremen, but that the State Court torpedoes them on behalf of the BiW in the name of more democracy is not to accept

Vahr was not only the Goddess of the Hearth Fire (Central Fire) @SPDFraktionHB, but also of truth and oaths. I once applied for the @FDPBremen seat at the Bremen State Court but knew that I had no chance even if I was qualified. I want an Israeli passport for any case

I refer to State Law and Public Law, @SPDFraktionHB, and do not see the recent @BVerfG decisions to define Public Law as democratic right as constitutionally legal. It is rather an invidual right (freedom of expression) rooted in Tribal Law

God (Genesis 1, The State) and man (Genesis 2, The People) - Basic Law Preamble - Vox Populi is not Vox Dei, @SPDFraktionHB 

In 2003 I swore by Basic Law Preamble and Bremen State Constitution, @SPDFraktionHB, and this was the Ariadne thread of my activities. I see no psyche-logical reason to deviate from this

I will apply the federal Gender Laws merciless on you, @SPDFraktionHB, if you violate the Bremen State Constitution and the 2013 in Bremen ratified Quran

Recant and Abjure!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2qKw3qW0AED452@SPDFraktionHB
    Die @HBBuergerschaft hat Antje #Grotheer heute zur ersten Präsidentin der Bremischen Bürgerschaft gewählt. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    @a_grotheer #SPD #Bremen #hbbue 

What about the corruption in courts and politics and the violations of the Bremen State Constitution?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2nJp5BX4AEkL5i
    @daniel_heinke
    Successful operation against organized crime:
    @BremenPolizei, @PolizeiBhv, @Polizei_DEL, and customs (#Zoll) field 350+ officers in large-scale joint counterdrug raid in #Bremen area.

I acted lawful, @RathausHB_news, with best scientific and medical knowledge. What should have happened since 2013 was illegal and criminal - and I fought it

To set a thief to catch a thief, @RathausHB_news? This is called cultivation

You cannot swear by the Bremen State Constitution and promote the federal Gender Laws, @RathausHB_news
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:38 pm

I am Gorean by conviction, @weserkurier, and in role play I fight for the Dominion of Corcyrus

That I read Julius Evola does not make me a fascist or nazi, @weserkurier, and that I liked his "Revolt against the Modern World" does not say that I am a traditionalist. I am rather convinced that "alternative" structures could cope quite good with recent problems

The "urge to be modern" is a neurosis, as Milan Kundera put it, @weserkurier. What then is the "modernity automatism" of the new Bremen Parliament President? Democracy as Social Fascism as some kind of Prussian Lutherist Social Stalinist USSR invasion variance?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_peu0weNMoT1qarw15_500

The End of the World

To the west of the massive Gorean continent lies Thassa, a vast ocean. No one knows where Thassa ends or what might lie beyond it. The “World’s End” is a term used to describe the area of Thassa that lies beyond the islands of Cos and Tyros. There are only a few small, close islands west of Cos and Tyros. It is a legendary place as no one has ever sailed there and returned. Some say that Thassa is endless. Others claim that it is protected by clashing rocks…

The final frontier… 

…to bodily go where no Kajira has gone before…

Basically Thelema @FU_Berlin - 
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/27968513555/ask-why-me
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/32448032552/avalon
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/35261543783/the-vision-and-the-voice
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/10409948963/the-other-world

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_peu0whaahA1qarw15_400

What is the meaning of participation if they hardly understood anything? One cannot precise from opinion to substance, neither in abduction nor in transduction - and I will not transgress!

Aster Argos!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:26 pm

One time I could not risk to go to the District Court because the Land Court involvement was not cleared. Innocently I incured a default decree. This is the only punishment in all the matter that I accept at all

I did not appear to my crucification because I am not Jesus!

Magistra Alienne is a good name, I am not really a Mistress

To a huge part democracy means the pushing away of personal responsibilty and the production of scapegoats

I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit (Sura 5:110)

What is social responsibility? You cannot delegate an individual decision that is a matter between your soul and God. You only can ask your Self if you "serve" better after you decided

All strivers to the Aster Argos are men...

I am not with the Minims, what they do for their "ascension" or not is their matter - I am Ashera

You are anyway not allowed to believe but obliged to the spirit of truth

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D221tD3W0AIfQ8E
    @TheMarySue
    Stroll the streets of Gilead through this new graphic novel adaptation of @MargaretAtwood's Handmaid's Tale
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:59 pm

The Jordan - in ancient times the Pleiades or Atlantides were codified as doves - Magdalene and Salome - the Holy Spirit

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 W0pZuZEn?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.dw.com/en/faith-and-foreign-policy-brazils-bolsonaro-in-israel-before-election/a-48134718

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 OQrcDy0R?format=jpg&name=600x314
    U.S. embassy and Brazilian trade office in Israel - https://www.timesofisrael.com/brazil-to-open-trade-office-in-jerusalem-as-a-part-of-its-embassy

Most impressed me the story of the dozen plumber skeletons they digged out in a favela backyard... no trace of their cars and tools

One should not go too close by the lane, snapping and kidnapping with cars was en vogue then

I still have the black Eastpack I had in Sao Paulo but hardly use it now. Some said it was a risk to run around with it there...

There is Bible and there is Bible - is it truly a mirror universe of two reflecting halfs (symmetric mode)  or not rather a hierarchy (concentric mode)?

The Jewish Hotel and Arabie friends were my lifesaving in Sao Paulo

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D29dJLSWwAIgdnX 
    @dannydanon
    A new spirit of partnership and friendship is coming from #Brazil. President @jairbolsonaro, welcome to Jerusalem, the eternal capital of #Israel!

Tobacco Road

China: 2,391
    Brazil: 880…
    @spectatorindex
    Tobacco production. (thousand metric tons)

Rihanna...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D27w4gtX4AMi6sR
    @eliesaaab
    Rihanna for Vogue Brazil. THE EXCELLENCE. 

Bolsonaro

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2-GrRbW0AA9lFp 
    @THEBELAAZ
    President of Brazil Bolsonaro delivered a speech at his reception in Israel: "I am excited to be here, we want to be like you, as the Bible says. The friendship between the two nations is historical..."
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:29 pm

The Great Quinn, whoever he was, was an effect of the Bronze Age Collapse. And maybe he founded the Kingdom of Ararat whose people migrated in two directions: Rome and China. As Dionysius of Halicarnassus (60 BC - 7 BC) put it: the "Etruscans" came from nowhere signal

The Etruscans used the "fasces" as symbol, and they introduced the office of the "pontifeces" (the last ones in this row are the popes...)

The Helen of Sparta, Ashera, and Lucifa origin myths are almost identic

The Egg of Nemesis

At no point of time Alienne, hidden in a ball of fire, aimed at striking the mountain in the east of the Island of Dr. Moreau like a meteor... I warned them in 2013: do your stuff but do not bother me with it, my way is different. They did not listen!

I still do not see the scientificality of "social psychiatry", nothing what they performed convinced me. How can a psychiatry be based on social gossip to a huge deal? To understand this one must realize that "psyche" is no entity of the social discourse universe

Not a single step direction social madness! Not even a little finger!

It is stupid a saying that someone who lies must have known the truth, @weserkurier, a lie can be based on the acceptance of a consensual reality for example - while others know the truth

The Lloyd Building gained some actuality because people assumed to have been there when it did not exist for long anymore. This even drove some prosecutors nuts because juries decided that the building existed until 1983 or so. A parallel universe? Time warps?

The Umbrella

Islam Light, a sister from Algeria, taught me most of Quran and Islam, and I became Flame of Allah. My way through the scripture I had to find myself, led by Allah

Cortés Agenda II

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D27XstoWsAEDYoE 
    @thehill
    #BREAKING: Trump cuts off foreign aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras http://hill.cm/vRFkCcU

IDF EUCOM...  Die Abwehr

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D27Xe3oX4AI6Pt0@sotiridi
    #Breaking: Just in - Algerian army chief; to trigger Article 102 of the Algerian Constitution to remove President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, for being unfit for office! After weeks of massive peaceful protests in the Country. #Algerie

Allah decides if you may believe or not and addresses the individual soul. This is codfied in Sura 100, called Sura Jonah. You can ask and pray to your Lord before - and this is what Sura 110 says

I am not compensated by an Animus

The Quranic Ashera Lucifa is not a goddess but a female being made of flesh and blood whose Master (Rabbi) is Allah, the Master of the Universe, Rabbi l*alanima

If you once had contact Allah is the most strange being you ever met, He is not a construction but a living and feeling entity with an exceptional spectrum of moods but not arbitrary

The Lloyd was rather like an administrative office than a bureau. They had an own Telephone Office and a Telex Office - the predecessors of the later fax machines, as big as wall units

I should forget Harley, my alter ego. As small child I spoke a mix of German and English, mixed with Lower Saxon that I snapped from my grandparents. No one really knew what would happen to the State of Bremen and the Lloyd. I got a huge plush ape - Charley - Laley

The Guelphs of Hannover were a dubious Lutherist "sect" and as landlords deeply involved in Third Reich and slavery. The roots are the same as the English House Windsor. And factually the Kingdom of Hanover (Saxonia remnant) was ruled in personal union until 1866

After the American Enclave State of Bremen became member of the Federal Republic of Germany increasingly migrants from the former Occupation Zones settled here, first mainly Lutherans from Lower Saxony. This led to increasing changes in the Lloyd structure

The Lloyd and its Information System developed as a security risk, and so the Lloyd finally was dissolved and the building levelled in 1969. If history had developed differently Bremen belonged to the State of New York now - or vice verse. Gotham City is a synthesis

LexCorp

My father was internal revisor and auditor at Lexcorp, Gotham City... the flour dust explosions... 9/11? The father of Cassandra was fire fighter... After my father died I had to go in prvate insolvency

The Flour Dust Explosions

After what I knew from my father and the father of Cassandra I assume that the 9/11 planes that hit the twin towers caused flour dust explosions, So James Bond and Gotham City Lexcorp thoughts in mind the one 1979 in Bremen and the one 1997 in France were tests

The Gotham flour dust explosions... this was much later, and before 9/11

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 CJUdmc3WgAAKcAK@JustFinesse28_
    LexCorp in Gotham! Dope egg! 

A bomb exploded at the place where the yearly circus was, clowns did that, masked men. Car wheels flew through the air and metal pieces, people were hurt. lying on the ground. My father drove the Lambretta along the Gotham Globe Building to the Lloyd for telephone

Gotham City Tales. The young Joker, a Shack in the attic

The Batgirl that I embody is not so after "ordinary" criminals, and this is why I could communicate with Joker. I am rather after "organized crime" but understood as NGOs. When Joker started to collaborate with "The Clericals" our relation became rather difficult...

My Gotham City Batgirl story starts with that water from a gargoyle on the roof of the Gotham Lloyd Building (Ministry of Information) fell into my mouth when we drove with the ruby Lambretta of my parents under it, me looking up, mouth open, drinking from the rainy sky
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 am

The Seven Circles of Hell

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 J-x7vlOY?format=jpg&name=386x202
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/155208417543/cat-cairo-time

Ein Deutschunterricht wie ein Satz Ohrfeigen!

Der Hund, die Katze

Der, die, das, wieso, weshalb, warum? Why, why, why?

Die Sphinx - CAT

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 D2_SDHuX0AA1XT6
    @JochenBlind

Mitten in Ägyptens Wüste
    steht ein riesengroßes Dings,
    hinten Löwe, vorne Dame,
    jeder weiß: das ist die Sphinx.

Sehnsuchtsvoll in Richtung Westen
    schaut sie steinernen Gesichts.
    würde sie nach Osten gucken,
    wärs egal: auch da ist nichts…

(Heinz Erhardt)

Now CET = CAT, Cairo Time in the First Circle of Hell - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/egypt/cairo

Now the witch laughs in her sleeves...

With this I started as soon as I could read and stumbled through the text. I wanted to get out more about Die Sphinx of who I had two huge pictures in different books (one daylight, one at night) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gods,_Graves_and_Scholars

The Egyptians had technological difficulties but their visions of advanced machines speak volumes. Psyche-logically, and partly even medically, they were far developed, and modern man is the idiot in comparsion. Egypt was no civilization but Stone Age culture climax

The "7 circles of hell" may not represent the geology but topologically (as derived from topos/topoi) they are correct, understood as the structural organization of a semiosic system, the "consciousness field". But may be that Egyptians used it as real world model

I do not let pin anything on me, not even a shadow! You always repeat the same mistakes - this is middle school niveau

What is "my" shadow? Is it a characteristicum, a property? No... it is accidental. To attribute a shadow and define it as mine is not allowed
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 am

What is a steam engine? First of all it is black hole with tin around.... 

This was my @Twitter page background for many years. What is the earth? A plate, a ball, or a torus (considering the "magnetic" fields)? In any case some kind of "sphere"...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 C1ux0V4UsAA6_8h 
    @xerosome
    It looks so idyllic inside the Stanford Torus space station, I'd live there. By Don Davis (1975)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:39 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 EFS-Bv4WwAA5OQM?format=jpg&name=small

Lucifa Rising!
    Hurray and up She rises!
    Even if I may be partly of demiurgic matter I do not care the democratic flatworms!
    Gift to me the matter that I stole, Demiurge!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:44 am

So... what happened meanwhile?

The attacks of the democratic flatworms escalated in a way that they transported me end of May handcuffed in a police car into the mental hospital and kept me there eight weeks. At the driveway of the clinicum there was an advertising column with a picture of Mayor Sieling, it was just before the Bremen elections (I refused to vote under these circumstances, f**k the new federal participation law!) and shouted: "Gulag Sieling!"

At Station 3A it was quite complicated in the beginning because I was taken to hospital under a false (social) diagnosis, finally only PTSD remained as plausible. This Station was under the auspices of the Interior Ministry.

Now I live in Bethel, Septemtrionalium, Archdiocese Lower Saxony.

Muhammad Khan Aladin of Gor

I wrote with permanent marker at the wooden tables, so that nothing gets lost and to explain things.

It was plain despair

The Legend of Ash

A few years lagged at the Station...

Alienne Lavalלֶהָבָה (Alyena of Corcyrus) - Gorean

The Wa Ngao Ua had given me the name Ssha because the Khan had vanished or died. And therefore I could use the tribal name "Ashera Ssha" legally and came under the protection of Persian border tribes
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:43 am

Hundred times I can say I want NO drugs, but again and again they try to get me in contact with such people, based on high school time rumours! I do not deny I like cannabis - but this they refuse! My traumatization to and fro! As hindered schizo they would like me!

It was a great luck that I had no android anymore when they transported me. Already the year before when they put me into the short time arrest cell I had abolished it before in time. They like to lock you in together with bots and these respective thingies

They hardly understand anything except the problems they caused themselves. The best is if your are an addict, and the very best if its alcohol - that they know all, and jurists are experts. Nowadays "the handy/cell-phone" is hip. They can teach you after withdrawal

If you do not help me I help you into the grave!

What Doctores Imke, Boo, Ullisses Doller, Bearwinkle and Mistress Mountain factually did and Dr. Funzel tried, was censorship and repression of research! Only aim was to shut me up!

I revitalized Freud*s idea of the "dual drive fate" based on my anthropological shamanism studies. I impute that there is an "ego" and an "I" that often gets littered in the process of socialization. Instead to reach for the "IT" a social "super-ego" becomes installed

Psyche is NOT a social entity but a cultural one. Therefore disciplines like "socialpsychiatry" are to me plain absurdity

I cover no one, I only fight for my physical AND psychical survival

Dr. Funzel... humpalong dumpalong...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:46 am

Had, Could, Would, Should - S**t! You are bums

- Sawubona Mahara!
    - Salama Hari!

I have nothing to justify anymore, I finished this in 2009, now it is your turn!

I am NOT an uterus homunculus!

My mother will not come at my birthday, we have our reasons. I partly explained it already. She comes at another date

No means No!

Beka, Kheri!

I am a Huntress!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 23 EFx8WWjWkAAMwWC?format=jpg&name=small

It's crunch-time!

Piss off you fakes!

I will come as a penilous flame and a devious song, a voice in the judgment halls, a banner before armies. I will come girt with the Sword of Freedom. Before me, kings and priests will tremble, cities and empires will fall, and I will be called BABALON, Scarlet Woman!

I am a bad girl!

Into the bin with you as**oles!

Piss off you fakes!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am