tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:40 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_ow3wp0F07e1qaxkdwo1_1280

My last Gor SL @SecondLife @gor_sl avatar status - completely dressed

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_ot3h5wcWK31qaxkdwo1_1280
    asheraxonline.tumblr.com

I cannot submit to a degenerated medicine under the auspices of White and Blue Castes as the PCOG does, I did not cause this "middle age state" that requires "short lives" to keep the system that they caused by unregulated reproduction stable. It is not Gorean (GGC)

I was not really astonished that the destruction of the "Kurii HQ Tarnfell" in the north of the virtual Gorean continent had RL effects, but rather shocked: the release of Tchernobyl radiation and the hacking of #Israel hosptal PCs...

They said the damage that the Blue Flame caused BtB was so 10.000 Euros, so the value of my avatar, including inventory

"The Gor Simulation" is not really a counter-earth or a metaphysical structure, it is a slightly deviant reality, an "interpretant" in the terminology of Charles S. Peirce, a model to think. And this affects earth reciprocally in an entangled state of measurement

The Chaos Agenda would only serve exploiters and orange juicers like the @VodafoneGroup whó would profit from a breakdown of the state as constitutional instance. No matter the democratic propaganda and @gewoba, the aim is to submit to unregulated forced #LaborDay...

What is it my concern that you all trapped yourselves in the Facebook net of statistical decay and social half life times? I warned early enough, said that final causes were needed and was boycotted, finally even banned to make me food for the gang of social mongrels

What should that be, "pychosocialmedicine"? Do you have at all an idea what psyche is? It is another term for "soul". But soul is not an entity of the social universe of discourse, it is a cultural entity! So? To me it is quackery.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:29 am

Should I bet my ass that he is a Lutheran?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmQNBs3W0AA1t4e

You generalize from a deductive position somewhere in cloud cuckoo land, define, and do not analyze. The real threat today is ISIS-K

Their reason I doubt but not their corruptivity

Is it terror to question clerical authorities? Cheeky as hell, all three...

I am Jüdin of Muslimic Faith, a Muslimah

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmBVDslW0AAPub4

Ashera Lucifa

@artbotticelli
    The Birth of Venus

Three Aphrodites, An Ancient Olive Tree, Magic As Science Of The I, And The Fire From Within

Such a freedom I felt seldomly in my life

Beyond The Mass Media Cheese Dome

In The Land Of The Long Knives

There exist certain special relations between Israel and Albania because Albania gave shelter to thousands of Jews during the Third Reich but this cannot be used to justify violations of personality rights

The closed borders are gone and they gasp for a Greater Albania again... Already about the year 2000 I proposed to invade them with the Cuban Army...

No one had stopped that at this point of time, now it is too late

Da wird nicht lang gelabert, da wird nicht lang gefackelt...

What I refer to as "1986" did not happen in Albania but in Montenegro, no matter the fact that I was in Kosovo too

Lakedeimonos!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmPDErnW4AAL8Sw
    @LarryAttree

What you call "democracy" today is constructed on the metaphysical bubble of absolutism, it has hardly any emergent creative evolutionary basis

I just want a nice pussy
    - Marie Bonaparte

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DfCtpK6X0AEEiF9
    @divianadyeus

Would you "sex change" (what a media-religious absurdity) Marie Antoinette today to make her at least a "little brother" instead of beheading her?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmLDIEcXgAA1raf
    @bocadolobo
    The Marie Antoinette mirror represents an attitude and the characteristics of a critical “époque” that shaped French history.

I did not listen to what the man said (Genesis 2 and Gender Agenda) but refer to Quran 36:36 according to the Basic Law Preamble and the Bremen State Constitution

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmPJfrMXcAAqSv6
    @WorldJewishCong

I am Spartan and against eMANcipation...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmLhj88W0AEdtHL
    @ICT_org

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmQN8J7XsAAFw3A

The hidden bomb are yourselves, unreflected, not analyzed, and always pointing at others with the finger to distract from your deeds. How can it be to keep people under the bread level by definition? Do you have no empathy, just sentences of belief?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:54 am

My grandma sang that to me, one of the tunes I liked most as child
    The Lamppost - Vollpfosten - Der Laternenpfahl

CC District Court (Amtsgericht) and Prosecution (Staatsanwaltschaft)

Bremen 25.08.2018

...Es ist mir bis heute ein Rätsel wie das Behandungszentrum Ost darauf kommt mich unter Betreuung und Verfahrenspflegschaft stellen zu wollen. Kann es sein, dass hinter diesem erneuten Versuch wiederum die Gewoba steckt - wie schon 2013?

In jenem Jahr habe ich die Fortsetzung einer Psychoanalyse und einer Behandlung wegen eines Selbstmordversuchs an der Beratungsstelle beendet nachdem es dort zu von mir unerwünschten personellen Umstrukturierungen kam, ausgelöst durch den Beschluss der Bürgerschaft vom 24. Januar 2013 bezüglich der Entwicklung von Strategien zur Förderung der seelischen Gesundheit (Antrag der Fraktionen Bündnis 90/Die Grünen und der SPD vom 14. November 2012, Drucksache 18/651).

Unter anderem heißt es dort: "...sich bei der Entwicklung der Strategie an wissenschaftlichen Erkenntnissen zu orientieren und, soweit vorhanden, Best-Practice-Modelle zu identifizieren und als Modelle zu nutzen."

De facto führte diese "Demokratisierung" der Behandlung zu Stellenbesetzungen mit unterqualifiziertem Personal, zum Beispiel aus dem Bereich der Sozialen Arbeit, zum Teil mit kirchlich-religiösem Hintergrund.

Eine "Expertise" über meinen "Geisteszustand", die aus diesem Kontext heraus auf Wunsch der Gewoba unter polizeilichem Druck für das Amt für Soziale Dienste im Jahre 2013 von einer Jaenisch erstellt wurde, machte mich nur noch fassungslos!

Es wurde dort zum Beispiel behauptet, dass ich zunächst gesagt hätte, dass ich Jüdin wäre und danach, dass ich Muslim sei!

Ich sagte: Ich bin Jüdin und Muslimah!

In ihrer o.a. Sitzung beschloss die Bürgerschaft auch einen Vertrag zwischen der Freien Hansestadt Bremen und den Islamischen Religionsgemeinschaften im Lande Bremen (Mitteilung des Senats vom 11. Dezember 2012, Drucksache 18/693, Mitteilung des Senats vom 15. Januar 2013, Drucksache 18/727, Mitteilung des Senats Drucksache 18/693, Drucksache 18/727).

Da ein solcher Vertrag nach islamischem Recht nicht möglich ist, kann es sich dabei nur um die Annahme des Qurans als im Staate Bremen offiziell akzeptiertes religiöses Schriftwerk handeln. In seiner Bedeutung schließt es nahtlos an das an, was die Bremer Landesverfassung rechtlich vorsieht.

Im Jahre 2012 habe ich offiziell den Quran akzeptiert, nach langem gnostischem Ringen und besonderen Erfahrungen im Jahre 1986 und Studien auch am Insitut für Islamwissenschaft der Freien Universität Berlin. Ich bin Magistra der Religionswissenschaft und Doktorin der Publizistik (öffentliches Recht) und der Kommunikationswissenschaft.

Meine Ablehnung einer weiteren Behandlung an der Beratungsstelle führte jedoch keinswegs dazu, dass mir von dieser bis heute nicht weiterhin nachgesetzt wurde! Diese Hexenjagd führte mich schließlich bis in die Kurzzeitarrestzelle der Polizeiwache Vahr aufgrund falscher Verdächtungen, Urteile, Beschuldigungen und Unterstellungen! (Ich sei eine Gefahr für die Volksgesundheit, Gesetz von 1938, Volksverhetzerin, Urteil von 2014/15 - und ein Nazi - und schließlich ein Stinkmorchel).

Aus der Arrestsituation heraus wurde ich einen leerstehenden Raum geführt, in dem mich zwei Vertreter der Beratungsstelle Ost erwarteten: ein Mann, der sich als Krankenpfleger vorstellte (Wozu? Adam mit dem Höllenstein?) und wahrscheinlich Frau Berge (als Göttin Kali, eine Kette mit den bunt bemalten Schädeln der Erschlagenen um den Hals?) die meiner Frage, ob sie Lutheranerin sei mit der Bemerkung auswich, dass das hier nichts zu Sache täte. Diese Meinung teilte ich keineswegs!

Ich zog es vor im fragwürdigen Schutz der Polizei zu verbleiben und mich noch eine Zeit einsperren zu lassen, als die Wache mit diesen Konsorten zu verlassen!

Auf Anfrage des Anwalts Deniz Ayrilmaz (Kanzlei Kessler & Partner), der an meiner Befreiung aus der Haft mitwirkte, wurde mitgeteilt, dass an mir nichts psychisch Absonderliches festgestellt wurde.

Also erklären Sie mir doch bitte die Gründe ihres erneuten betreuerischen Betreibens! Geht es vielleicht um das Ansaugen meiner zu erwartenden Renten- und Pflegeversicherung? Nur um das Versagen von Hartz IV, dieser freihändigen Setzung (vgl. BVerfG 2010), zu verbergen? Oder soll ich nebenbei auch Teil der Matrix werden? Oder gar als Finalursache demokratischer Ausbeutungskunst? An tausend Schläuchen? Ohne mich! Ich will Schönheit und ein aufrechtes Sterben festen Schrittes und in Würde und kein verlängertes Leiden als welkendes Laub, gestützt und infusiert! Sozialfaschistische Medienwelten interessieren mich nicht. Media-Ozeania und Dune-Agenda im Namen des demokratischen Sozialismus?

Ich will das Geld, das mir ein Leben lang verwehrt wurde! Kompensation nach meinem Willen!

Bei meiner Vereidigung als Schöffin am Landgericht (bis 2013) war ich die einzige, die neben der Bremer Landesverfassung auch auch auf die Grundgesetzpräambel schwor: Vox Populi (Im Namen des Volkes) ist nicht unbedingt Vox Dei (Der Staat). Ich habe Gott mein Wort gegeben und nicht auf den Mann gehört (Genesis 2).

Die Entscheidung des Bundesverfassungserichts öffentliches Recht als demokratisches Recht im Sinne ostelbischen rechtlichen Brauchtums zu definieren, kann ich nicht mehr nachvollziehen und verstößt meinem Rechtsverständnis nach gegen das Grundgesetz.

Kultureller Ausdruck, auch als Mittel der Bewältigung von Angst, Stress, Bedrohung oder Terror, ist als individuelles öffentliches Recht von den ersten Artikeln des Grundgesetzes geschützt.

Die beiden Prozesse gegen mich in den Jahren 2014 und 2015 gingen bereits deutlich in die Richtung Kulturverhalten zu kriminalisieren bzw. zu pathologisieren und im Sinne der alten DDR-Verfassung sozial abzustrafen. Und die rezenten Vorfälle und der soziale Umgang damit sind weitere Schritte dieser Art. Ich mache das nicht mit und lasse mich micht sozial bevormunden!

Sobald ich auch nur in geringster Weise rechtlich eingeschränkt werden sollte wäre auf mich keinerlei Verlass mehr. Sehendes Auges würde ich Sie gegen den nächsten Laternenpfahl laufen lassen. Ich komme kognitiv ganz gut alleine klar. Ich bin keine soziale Veranstaltung sondern eher eine autonome Körperschaft öffentlichen Rechts.

Mein Doktorvater war der Staatsrechtslehrer Ivan Bystrina, Zweitgutachter war der Publizist Harry Pross.

Das Individuum ist zu ertragen. Ich leugne nicht, dass ich Anarchistin bin und eine zweistufige Kastengesellschaft favorisiere.

Ich stehe nicht auf der Seite des Volkes.

Ich bin stinksauer auf dieses demokratische Erschleichen der Früchte intellektueller Leistungen, deren Verwurstung bis zur Unkenntlichkeit und sich dann auch noch parlamentarisch zu erdreisten Avantgarde zu spielen!

Es lebe die neue Republik!
    Ya Allah Elohim!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DCe_zY7UAAAsXJv

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:51 am

And in the midst of the seuen candlestickes, one like vnto the Sonne of man - King James Version (1611)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_omyc20BZ691qaxkdwo1_640

Revelation, King James Version (KJV), the Bible shoemaker Jakob Böhme refered to

Light and Fire from Within - 24:35 - Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.

Montenegro... Buzzard

Here comes the sun of the son...

Alienne V, the daughter of the son

The tree motif is quite central in Quranic thinking because the tree with its branches is the heir of the seed (yod). The root is a secondary emanation, like the tree itself (vau). The shadow is no property of the tree, it is not even an attribute, it is an accidence

Carl Gustav Jung spoke of the integration of the shadow under the democratic impact, I speak of its submission in Gorean psyche-logics
    A dynamical mirror existence, a shadow in Jungian sense

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Pw-D764b?format=jpg&name=600x314

Bob Woodward’s book a work of fiction: Donald Trump
    The Washington Post on Tuesday had published a report along with some excerpts from the book, which the White House had said was "nothing more than fabricated stories" to make Trump look "bad".
    indianexpress.com

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:35 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmVqsoxU8AA9Uv_

@indiatvnews
    Tarek Fatah On India TV: The real power lies in the hands of Imran Khan’s third wife who is a black magician: @TarekFatah.

The Third Power

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 KxDVuwmo-OKVGWQX

@PTVNewsOfficial
    The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan met with the US delegation led by Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo & CJCS General Joseph Dunford today

Dothraki... Leader of the Pack -

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmV25GTW0AI86MS

@KhanAmerKhan
    PM Imran Khan met US foreign secretary in Islamabad today. This one picture said it all as far as policy at home is concerned.
    Chair of COAS is shifting a slot further with every…

This is my life!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_ovssdtTVMW1qarw15_500

This is the Gorean Standart I developed, based on the Targaryen banner: the Wagon People
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:46 am

Sura al Imran (The Family of Imrān) (3:65) - O People of the Scripture, why do you argue about Abraham while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Then will you not reason?

Yes - Six wives of Henry VIII

Muhammad Khan Aladin of Gor

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmSnunYUwAAvguu
    @IngusTheGreat
    Khal Drogo. He’s the king Daeny deserves

They had no chance, and soon an army was built up, even atomar power - Pakistan - Land of the Pure

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 62_DYZJqkG2lWjVs
    @TheMustafaOzan
    PM Imran Khan: "I do not have any fears - no fear of dying, of failure, of anything. This means I am very dangerous for my opponents."

Pak Arrmy - one of the best of this world

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 JQ0A3oLrf44rZFML
    @TheMustafaOzan
    Azerbaijan & Turkey are committed with Pakistani nation, Imran Khan & Pakistan Military.

Fighting LORDists I do not see as racist...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmaAzymWwAA6kNS
    @BeholdIsrael
    #London #UK that has been afflicted by countless #Islamic #terrorist attack, woke up this morning to these “#Israel is a racist endeavor” posters hanged by the #BDS movement and #Islamic members of some pro-#Palestinian
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Why should I support any measures that are not in my interest? I see no reason

The prince that was promised... (and if not possible then at least the hick; in anyway of higher value than any woman to Luther and his nightwatchers...)

At no time Daenerys had sex with Ser Jorah even if he mostly was around

I never would sleep with anyone who does not see or experiences me as woman. And if you follow the Daenerys story you will find that she does exactly the same

I am not "sick" in that sense, but this is hardly to mediate

The "guts" are a very special universe in themselves, with some own kind of consciousness and dynamics, and the mind has no other choice than to handle that. I do not know if you ever burnt like hell

I did not really cause matchwood right now, it is still so medium size

I did not say that I am Daenerys Targaryen but there are character similarities that I never experienced before that way. And I assume that her story is the story of a girl with endometriosis and respective dream states

It is a scandal that no one cares the social terror, and this puts all other activities in question

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmhHeDdXoAAFixG
    @GermanyNATO
    #Skripal: Joint Statement by the Leaders of France, #Germany, the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom on the Salisbury Attack.

I answer social justice with justice and sadism with cruelty

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 BmohECrCEAA57TU
    @HBOnl

Warriors? Flatworms and pervert hoodlums!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Dmep4sbXsAExHP_
    @HiraASiddiqi
    Self Explanatory Picture!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:50 am

The Covenant Realm - Munich Eleven - I congregated with the King of the Dwarves

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DYrZ_cUXcAAF--s
    @BasedGarbanzo
    Calling it now that Peter Dinklage will be playing Eitri, King of the Dwarves of Nidavellir and the blacksmith that will forge Thor’s new hammer.

I was close to suicide again today, no cared at the District Court (Amtsgericht Bremen) #WorldSuicidePreventionDay, and again I thought of Vera who jumped off the the highrise, also my own attempt of 2008 in my mind again. I had to centre myself and triggered Plan Z

In me is no mercy, and I know the place where they make dwarves from evil sluts...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 CgVWX0eUEAAbrxm
    @Daenerys
    "Barristan The Bold, they called him." (Barney...)

The Beadle Kalteka slip at my door this morning clealy showed that the District Court had received my registered letter and that Rasanko lied at the phone. The effect was Plan Z

Hier konnte man Kalteka noch erblicken,
    Fein geschrotet und in Stücken!

It makes me happy if xxxxxxxx cry @gewoba, and I additionally like to asskick them lying on the ground

Ich werde die @gewoba vernichten und ihre Castringus-Kanzlei gleich mit!

Es wird Landesverweise hageln! It wail hail Expulsions from the State of Bremen! @RathausHB_news
    Once the State of Bremen was American Enclave, not occupation zone. I am Harley Kin Batgirl Ruby Lambretta AE

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmuaZVBXgAEdQOd
    @thehill

If you try to cheat me, District Court, I open a barrel!

I will destroy the Federal Gender Agenda, this covered Gleichschaltungsgesetz, dissolve the #Bundestag and will make Bremen an independent Hanseatic Free State in the Saxon League of Nations! We will watch in what form the Federation recovers and possibly rejoin it

Ekelhaftes herrgottsschwules Gesindel!

Imperial Vicar Lord Mayor Bedford Sieling @RathausHB_news!

OBER-Gerichtsvollzieher Th.-Michael KALETKA (not Kalteka). Stop this crap until my motion for dismissal is decided!

OBER-Gerichtsvollzieher Th.-Michael KALETKA (not Kalteka). Stop this crap until my motion for dismissal is decided!

A XXXX corrupt country! - #WorldSuicidePreventionDay

Most imagine suicide is some kind of rational decision but many cases should be interpreted as "social murder" factually. You feel like pressed out of the shared reality, you do not think of the train driver, and the train sounds like a river #WorldSuicidePreventionDay

Academi Plem Plem... we do not use real battens to brain each other...

Are witches able to fly? Hans-Peter Duerr... Flying bodily through the holes in web... Primordial Gnosis... I am beyond Werner Zurfluh. It was still too metaphysically...

With eyes open against the lamppost.... Judgess ill? Yes!

A nosering for Judge Warthog, and a short chain!

"We do not believe you!"
    - The "week"-people

General characteristics do not exist
    - Leszek Kolakowski

"The Heart of Jade" by Salvador de Madariaga. The original exemplar I have not here, it is in the house. It came over to me by my step-grandpa. Once was a dried Edeweiss in it that vanished soon after he died, I testimony this. It was the symbol of "Edelweiss Pirates"

Ich bin das Mädchen Ashera...

Himmler's main plaisure was witch research, convinced his granny was a witch. Finally he caused a tautology, realzing the Jewesses he burnt in the KZ-camps at least partly were identic with the witches that he aimed to protect: my step-grandpa was Waffen-SS officer

Some people one cannot help, one can only suppress them, and democracy is not really helpful in doing this

Pervert adults often are sexual spastics and neurotics, and this often is a direct link  to fascism

I am an esthetic and I like my pussy

Shana Tova!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Dmp6UAuX0AEx5Aa
    @IsraelinUSA
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 am

I do not stand for the guilt of others, Kalteka! And again the Rabia Rabea game for those who did not get anything or refuse to know for probably corrupt socio-clerical reasons? And additionally the Alienne game now! Start to think and research, you goddamned idiot!

It is not a secret... I worked for Hennemann. For the money I wait until today for different reasons

I did X-cross sms-chat once, I prevented many from suicide, neverthless it was mostly sex chat in German and English

If you would be Freemason, Kalteka, I would send you a gallows noose to your Lutherist dominated Bardowickstreet District. An old rickety chair you surely have... And then imagine to move to the attic. I recently saw a good rope at Berliner Freiheit, 1 Euro Paradise

I had so a guts feeling, I admit that I intentionally spoofed the District Court to check their reliabilty. It is true that the Bremen State Coffer pays my rent, but as part of my Basic Money

Keep your zombie fingers off my door!

I refuse social fascist "democratic" control, you have to trust me, shadow!

When all law is lost The Prosecution rules. First comes the sword, then follows justice. If you look at the Justitia leadlighting when you ascend the Land Court stairs (at best at dawn)  you see her holding sword and scales

Death Penalty!

Die, you stupid hog! Maybe you are man enough to commit suicide? Any remnant traces of honour in you?

New movie plot - so Wim Wenders style

Kalteka - The End of an A**hole -

Last edited by Ashera on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:50 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 CqegofXWYAAe-v4

Prussian Lutherist Social Stalinism...

I am fed up with this subversion of the Bremen State Apparatus by migrants from East-Elbia for obviously REICHwing aims

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmuYu2hXsAAdZN9
    @CNN
    With President Trump in crisis, Vice President Mike Pence waits in his shadow

Gideon is the effect of your moronies, @RathausHB_news, a @gor_sl style Aztec two-step republic

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_oum5lhDPcT1qarw15_500
    Hanseatic Free State of Bremen (my proposal)

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:34 pm

To subject me to the mercy of Lutherists and their fellows and fellahs I see as illegal, and I do not see their in principio corrupted cognitive competences a very reliable

To expect me to argue in their sense if they only could get me under control is a REICHwing theological cloud cuckoo land

Bremen had huge land losses in the wars against the Lutherans and their allies, partly also people from todays Poland. But the core itself, the whole city, was a fortress of some kind the Swedes never had seen before

Was sind die dumm!

As I said, no matter what I do, I am Anthropologin, even in becoming Jewish Muslimah

The official history goes that it was some act of mercy that the State of Bremen stayed independent after the wars with Sweden, but this is not true. Bremen was a strong sea power that even kept England in check, the land power was meager, but they stopped the Swedes

I also met Muslims from Sweden in Montenegro, there were huge differences to those from Germany, for example, at least some decades ago

Why I never was in Sweden... I doubt they would have let me go sane out there again... in Jütland I was and on Bornholm - Denmark

The socially repressive situation in Sweden for example is an excellent humus to breed frenzied attackers. Mainly guilty, as I see it, is the strong Lutheran code that still controls the daily parole however socialized or democratized - or maybe even just because of

I am rather about "structural terror", what I originally called "informal fascism". But no one understood this, so I choose "social fascism"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 JioSKrkC?format=jpg&name=600x314
    @daniel_heinke
    https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/I-do-not-believe-in-inevitable-terrorism-says-German-counter-terror-expert-566376

My recent gag rule has the character of a police order

You never know if your colleague would not betray you. Now you get the distrust that you spread and earned!

Since I get no support I do not care if you survive

If you play state power, @gewoba, I mineralize you

I never agreed to this easternization, and there grows nothing together. My position is that the better principle has to prevail to prevent a Cortés-like Mexicanization

The constitution gives me the right to not to be interested in the informal German democratic junker and fellah system and to propose a caste based republic

My registered letter did not reach its addressat, Dr. Eastglow, but was handled in the outer office

In the name of Lord @gewoba, you are arrested!
    - Rasanko

Now they demolished my door in a way some days ago that it does not really close anymore. But they soon discovered that it is now possible to get slips into my flat through this slot

I have loads of papers here that better no one sees, in the interest of the state! I did not crave for power, I just wanted to go home! And now I sit here and must fight moronies until I reach the top!

It is not so that I wanted to keep anyone away from power or that I did not want to share - you simply do not know enough, and this is dangerous! -

I am all hurt, I could cry all day, I liked the people. with their little kinks

An Attempted Coup d'Etat Of Middle Mass And Social Media

Without any rhyme or reason they destroy the life of a highly educated woman, keep her ten years in an empty flat and torment her by adminstrative means. Finally they even try to intrude, violating Constitution and Basic Law.  What kind of country is this?

Malteka is a Kurii in Gorean terminology, he does not care the laws and understands not even the half of what he reads. And in the case of my letter not even the last sentence. In any case my letter was not addressed to him or to Rasanko who may have instructed him

Malteka obviously is a psychopath, one must only look at the red slips he tinkers - in the name of the state

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_nil25krFkM1qarw15

“Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.”
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Dm1qGKWX4AEB4S1
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/the-hate-network-an-inside-look-at-a-global-extremist-group-a-1226861.html

And what is the positive force? The democratic flatworm media-oceania dune-agenda?

I am not a socialist in any sense, I do not favour opinion based mass politics

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DmsOmr8WwAAumUX

No Big Brother sends me... and no Overlord... it is Gor... call it Gideon

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_mtvk3bHqmB1qarw15

If needed I eliminate everything and if I die that way. I anyway will not return to this planet of the idiots

You cannot level everything, either this goes into your flatworm skulls or not. You are on the way to produce universal homoeostasis: the only answer is thermodynamic codification

Darf das das? Das darf das!

I am more interested in keeping my human dignity than to bow to their human rights...

They have so ideas how academics have to live and think it is not normal that I am satisfied with a fur and a yoga mat, and a fire place... and a more chaotic camp flat...

I had no choice and so I triggered a status passage now
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:24 am

I make no prisoners, submit or perish
    - Oriflamme

There are Jews and Jews... and this story goes far back... at least to the times of the Saxon Wars

The Villain

Who was the Shack who lived next door and often browsed the attic where I liked to play?

Ashera... Ich bin das Mädchen Aschera... Aschenbecher (Ashtray)... My Waffen-SS-Opa liked to smoke cigars, and I liked to play with his black and silver ashtray (I still had this ashtray when I wrote my doctoral dissertation, then I smoked Vanelle Red Tobacco - The Rising Hope. I am not habilitated but in the State of Sao Paulo they accepted my achievements as equivalent, and I am Profa. there)

I was not a pervert, I only was after fuzzy sweaters and down jackets because I liked that, and so I got deeper and deeper into something very dark and destructive...

Opinions do not abbild anything, not to mention the fact that this is not possible at all. But they lead much more to false convictions than interpretations: the all knowing x-ray eye of the petty moron can lead to the right trace

New Book: Lure Slave of Gor

In ancient times there was no dark net...

Certain transvestites are petty morons and at least 1.85 meters. They are a certain form of DWTs (women underwear wearers) and mostly hide their kink. Regularily they are well integrated, possibly members of gun clubs, married and mother fixated

It is unproductive if the police network POLIS is full of fake data because it craps prognoses and it leads investigations in wrong directions

Who faked the protocols that I finally appeared as nazi? And for what reason?

Tell me what happened, maybe I can help you. To suspect me is not very helpful

They produce projections like nuts, and even police protocols are full of that crap; the social as consensual political modelling frame, setting itself as good

I often said that: if I had investigated the case of the vanished girl "Adelina" it would be solved now

The most incalculable ricochet is the average neurotic. And because many are that way they often fade him out as possible culprit and look for scapegoats to hunt them - the culprit possibly among them: medieval social justice

I am fixated here, and this is the true threat that they refuse to realize for various reasons
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 am

Their main reason to suggest a social revolution is to cover their corruption and get away unpunished

These evil do-gooders... it is a problem, based in religious metaphysics... no matter if democratized or not... I am pragmatic

For the New Republic!
    Ya Allah Elohim!

Join the Jensaarai!
    - Saarai-kaar, Witch of Endor

Communist: "A revolution is needed..."
    Me: "With these people I do not make a revolution. Opinion based? Democratic Socialism? If at least all cared the constitution..."

I offered to help them, they knew my phone number and public law profession, but they prefered to abuse the info and to fight me

Soziale Lebenswirklichkeit oder Soziales Umfeld? - could be an interesting M.A.-thesis in Social Pedagogics (Sozialpädagogik)

That I live here is as far as I am concerned purely accidental, and I experienced it as enstrangement, no matter the possibly hidden agendas and backworlds of others. So do not expect me to identify with it by definition

To the idiots "integration" always means under them, they cannot imagine that someone who was ejected by the system could be far above them
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:48 am

Lady Alyena of Corcyrus GGC, University of Gor, Market of Semris, Dominion of Corcyrus - this was my last @SecondLife @gor_sl status

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_oqnvchAYfh1qarw15_500

S.P.Q.R - #Bremen #ff

I have nothing to do with all the smut, I rather witnessed and investigated, and almost became myself a victim

The Bremen Trials (Nuremberg II)

The Bremen Jurisdiction will have to do years with this, and no room would be big enough, this could mean that the District Court (Amtsgerichts) needs the parliamentary building...

Not "we" the people, but we, the republic!

The legal instance to decide on all this will be the District Court. The verdicts probably will be final because only here even possibly involved judges still have the right defend themselves. They recently restricted their rights to object

No idea how many may have died up to now or are irreparably sick. I warned timely of that but the LORDists did not listen who dominate the discourse

One cannot use a Legal Directive to derive medical contents from it by definition and invent "social medical" cases based on theoretical assumptions

I accuse the Hanseatic Court of quackery

What does it mean, role play @gor_sl? Partly the Gorean Green Caste GGC dealt with real contents and problems, often as core messages of a rather fictive "Gorean Herbalism". I advanced from Healer Kajira to Apprentice of Silver, even was Chief Green of Imperial Ar

My 2013 letter to the Bremen State Court, quoting the Psychiatrist Dr. Abraham Maslow...

It is a huge problem that deviances are all together defined negatively in the ICD, departing from a fictive state of average normality as modelling frame.. Thus possible positive deviances that may implicate healing only can be defined as negations of negations

There is a huge difference of a "disease" and something of the "quality of a disease". I did not animate anyone to mix this up
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:12 am

The Dominion Wars

A gay club attacker...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnCcdkJXgAAMYWR
    @daniel_heinke
    #Germany
    17 y/o male youth arrested in #Frankfurt area on SEP 1 on suspicion of 'preparing a serious act of violence' under German counter-terrorism law: state prosecutor.…

"Objection...!...!"

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Dmk7pmaXgAAlIqC
    @nerdist

What is it my interest to waste my time and possibly life in a fake war for socio-psychological reasons that I am far beyond of? Solidarity? Put your fingers in your asses!

State Theory (or "prosecution theory") is not directly law, it rather belongs to "art", cp. Staatskunst, Kriegskunst etc.

Eyed awry the courts finally tried to put the prosecution under "facilitation": climax of democracy!

Is law still a science? Sometimes I seriously doubt that if they sacrifice truths for the sake of more or less vested and clerical power interests!

If in the Sachsenpiegel (Saxon Laws; not THE original Saxon Law is meant, or the Maeght) certain beings and their legal treatment is mentioned they must have existed before already, you stupid Swabian Pranks! And how they were seen then is not documented by letters

If there is written "alevile unde dwerge (dwargas)" this cannot mean that alevile are dwargas but only: alevile and the dwargas! No definition can make this equation true - but only gay LORDist sadism can corrupt heteronomy into a homoeostasis!

Ἑλένη fell down from the sky in an egg of Nemesis hidden in a ball of fire...

I betrayed no one, I only continued what informally was discussed at high school already in certain circles...

The "Boscovich Covariances" - what kind of being is needed to perceive what? What triggered self-consciousness? Etc.pp.

Primordial Traumata

Immanuel Velikovsky factually was a psychiatrist who not only corresponded with Freud but also with Einstein. I think that his "catastrophe theory" principially could be right
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:22 pm

They wanted to get me out my flat in time with @gewoba help, I did not even know they had their SPD Landesparteitag, I only read the @weserkurier today. The last week was more than exhausting, daily fearing to lose my few havings and get locked away. I had to fight!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnIA6PxX4AUDY74
    @a_grotheer
    Meine volle Unterstützung: die #SPD im Lande #Bremen nominiert heute den #Spitzenkandidat für die #Bürgerschaftswahl2019, unseren Bürgermeister und Ministerpräsidenten Dr. Carsten Sieling.

Antje Grotheer and husband, SPD Schwachhausen-Nord
    http://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/150587634413/sunrise-in-a-bremen-spd-local-division

Meanwhile they endanger the security of the state up to the federal constitutional court and wanted to put me under facilitation, totally ignoring the special Bremen statute as former American Enclave in their traditional REICHwing mania - as in the Weimar Republic

Theory and Praxis of Social Fascism...

"we"...
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnICcJrWwAAO2SL
    @danieldeolano
    Die #SPD ist solidarisch, weltoffen und antifaschistisch. Bürgermeister Carsten Sieling bewirb sich unter großem Beifall des Parteitags um die Spitzenkandidatur für die Bürgerschaftswahlen im Mai 2019. @SPDLandBremen …

Der neu gewählte #SPD-Spitzenkandidat Carsten #Sieling will in #Bremen besonders hart gegen Rechtspopulisten vorgehen.
    @zeitonline

The populist Seíling promised a 10 Euros minimum wage to the "we"-people, like an Augustus style Roman Imperator!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_odph6surWs1qarw15_500

Principially one only can burn them at the front, probably in Ukraine, as part of the EU forces, equipped with WWII weapons, Trump shows the way...

I proposed the Elbia river and the former Limes Saxonicus as NATO line, and EU forces beyond that

The NATO Lutherists and their East-Elbian fellahs are a problem again

Sorrows and uncertainty

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 PBx9ixNz?format=jpg&name=600x314
    rawstory.com
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Juncker is Juncker... he just pissed off in time... the Box of Pandora?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Dm42vufWwAAEqM8
    @MirrorPolitics
    What's in the box? Nigel Farage gives EU chief Jean-Claude Juncker a parting gift

Israel? She...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DUJdE4uXcAA_oXI
    @FoxNews

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnJv-3hUwAAkpbe
    @GabRosenberg
    #Israel is the historical, cultural, and spiritual homeland of the Jewish people.

What about Asherim? Away with the LORDists! They do not need shelter!

I did not only study university, but also SPD, and justice - I am Anthropologin!

They have not really elaborated perceptive capacities, can tell only few aromes, same with colours. It is only partly an effect of media but mainly of social majority traditions - no culture. And all this is covered by shared opinions and belief - mostly of prejudices

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DktNF7WX4AAn7zs
    @RTLNord
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:01 am

To force me into a dirndle means to spend money, and I want it Gothic!

I do not go anywhere where lots of alcohol are drunken, I want to smoke!

I do not want a dialogue, I want a discourse!

Should I call an idiot who hits his hand so hard on a massive ground that probably his bursae inflame man?

Doktor...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DGQefRjUAAAXqiR

ATOMIC BLONDE's use of Bowie's Cat People joins some fine company...
    @TheGeoffTodd

I am Doktorin!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DGQefRdUQAAuSRO

Cat People... I am a Jaguar Cheetah

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DIHgZaaUwAAX_Pe
    @authenticpaint
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:00 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_pbloqkuJlW1qarw15_500

Uluru
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:58 am

I do not like dictatorship at all, I like project management, and this means an empty desk

It did not function and it will not function with a heap of morons

I missed the torches and the darkness: es geschah am hellichten Tag

The Village and Hexe Asa - despite the fact that the police let me go parts of the populace, headed by @gewoba, were close to assault, even to smash my door. All this resembled medieval lynch justice in an act of scapegoatizing to restabilize the social setting

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DONr3HNW0AI_Bog

I do not mention ethics at all, it makes no sense. If there at least be moral and creational scruples - it is degeneration to a state of secondary savagery. And you speak of social democracy and social justice, Mayor Sieling?

I have no x-ray eyes like the average moron, I rather proceed analytically, and this they fear

Anthropology factually includes all this

I did not study "Art History" but "European Ethnology" (Volkskunde) has a lot to do with it. Certain peasant cabinets only survived on paintings, for example

This sick druidism... and a male "priesthood", no matter if they fake female roles RP

There exists a certain "Kulturkreis", an area that includes parts of Poland, Ukraine, Czechia, Bavaria, Hungaria, Austria... It is Slavo-Celtic

No idea where the RL location of the server was that ran Winterfell/Tarnfell @gor_sl but I assumed it somewhere in eastern Europe; this Kurii HQ. The interior "design" for example, not really Bavarian, but...

I am also a sister of the Torva tribe

Friends of the Valkyrie Forest...

Sure there exists a "Gorean Information System", mainly consisting of Black Castes and Panthers

I fight the Khurasan Kurii and the Confederation, never heared that Russia would be part of that!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Visions Of The Emerald Beyond

A metaquantum operator in sign-locality

I am not PCOG, I am GGC

Medicine is not really developed, the PCOG rules, under clerical auspices, it resembles medieval practices

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnPh25gXsAYR32i
    @mhmck
    Tonight, the Russian invaders of Europe in Ukraine are on the attack north-west of occupied Donetsk. There has been a heavy battle north of the Abakumova mine, towards Ukrainian fortifications defending the settlement of…

Prussian Lutherist Social Stalisnism...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 G5gkfQhq?format=jpg&name=600x314
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/ukraine-bans-corbyn-ally-over-national-security-nmtwcqp8k?CMP=Sprkr-_-Editorial-_-thetimes-_-Unspecified-_-TWITTER

Canada has a strong "Gorean" community... Kurii?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnPndZiXsAIxsUi
    @AndrewScheer
    Conservatives are proud to celebrate the Ukrainian Canadian community and everything they’ve done for Canada. We will work to increase our cooperation with Ukraine at a time when it’s fighting to restore its territ…

I am still Apprentice of Silver because I am infertile. I do not care that, I was Kajira, but Athena was my last mentor

I was trained as pleasure girl, not as breeding slave

The experts in vinegar and cucumber medicine...

I say Peecogs (PCOGs)

Operation λ
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:32 pm

There exists no real time GoT simulation but Gor resembles it, even the partially medieval setting

I met Berg Thor in Tarnfell, the Spirit of the Mountain

Kurii > Winterfell > North-West-Passage > Gor > Tarnfell

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnMqAzBXoAA1-0c
    @GoT_Tours
    Brian's Winterfell Tour September 15th. A big thank you to everyone who participated on tour yesterday. #GoTTerritory

The North-West-Passage

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 CWE8KP9UEAAh88P
    @Tyjos84

Imperial Ar?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DBBXf6CXUAAR_qK
    @ByrneBook

How could the Kurii and the Confederation beat Imperial Ar? By money power and the Terms of Service.

Gor - 10 years on the Counter-Earth. No idea what this means in RL time. I also was born there in the year 10.123 C.A.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DWuqRtzVAAAiCvF
    @SPOCKX1
    Replying to @StargateNow
    This will help you I'm going to be arriving and shock a few people on my mission. On my Star gate Atlantis because of the tectonic plates I am coming back to this planet to save it from Polar shifting. It  Gateway where I left the…

The Time Capsule
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:59 am

The Revenge Of The Tiger Claw

Tiger did not mean always tiger. The term tyger factually meant panthers, and may well be that the river Tygris gave the name where once huge woods existed...

5% of those who started to study "anthropology" came to an M.A.-degree, and 5% of these to a PhD

What is the use of high absolvent rates if it is straight down to the nitty-gritty?

Secret Societies (especially Mau Mau upraisal) and Aztec Codices were so trap themes, one easily could get lost, and some even lost their lives

Alcohol can make me furious, it is not good for me to drink, I prefer to smoke, even ganja

Soror Avelin I choose as name because of the Whitewater Nexus

I am Thelema affiliated, this is not a secret. I denied Gregorius and the Saturnalists and favour Crowley and Parsons, namely the Aster Argos, and here it meets Islam. I am evolutive creationalist: the fire from within

I never was a member of any male club or brotherhood, nor did I enter any lodge. I sometimes liked to discuss with them but this is all. Nevertheless I wrote a short essay on secret societies in ethnology

When I was small most of the friends of my father were Freemasons who came to visit, to drink, and to play cards. My father was not a member but always had a ring with a black stone. Only the last years of his life he took it off after he did a diet, he got fat once

I could not digest spinach as baby, this iron boy food, I vomitted it several times at my mum...

"Diese Spinatwachtel..."

These Athenean drunkards! Even stole the federal coffer!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 C-6oUlJXUAAAOZ8
    @Macedonia_Gr
    #Hellenistic #Art: Dionysos riding a panther, Floor Mosaic, House of the #Masks, #Delos (120-80 BC) #archaeology #history #art

Ashera, called the quail by Zeus, was banned to Delos, and finally they even moved the Pythia oracle to Delphi, controlled by Apollo and the Ganymeds... these dogs...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 De54UaVW0AUM2cN
    @tzoumio

Dogs and Panthers

Anne almost died in a cave in Greece without medical aid. Finally a German medicine student tourist helped her

I never went to Greece, it was not possible because of my Spartan Maccabean and later also Muslimah attitude
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Atom Semiotics - who is authorized to do what? For example: can a collective be allowed to trigger an atomar strike democratically? This is of immense interest for state theory

What I once abduced, departing from Anaxagoras, Boscovich, and Bystrina, even affects the Michaeslon-Morely experiment and the later Relativity Theory

Self-consciousness means the consciousness of the self as a self, and this is not opinion based. Death is the invariance of the third order Boscovich Coviarance. To overlook this was a mistake of metaphysics. Keep in mind that Boscovich was Jesuit, theologian mainly

Self-consciousnes requires death-consciousness. Without it no souled individual and spiritual life

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 10 DnYtTsCXsAE0Gt5
    @IsraelinUSA
    Today at sundown, Jews around the world will begin observing #YomKippur, Judaism's holiest day. It is a day of atonement and self-reflection. We wish all who observe the holiday an easy fast, and may you all be inscribed in the Book of Life. #GmarChatimaTova

I do not care a fart what you socially want or expect from me! The question rather is what I want and need to function happy and properly!

I hardly ever go by train, only if I must. And since I got so traumatized in 2012 I even refuse it

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:24 am