tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 6 Empty Delivers the Day

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 6 Empty The Winnewago Hero Cycles

Post  Ashera Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:40 am

Dr. Alyena Lloydלֶהָבָה

The Winnewago Hero Cycles

#Amazon #Deals : Die Vereinigung des Feuers. Ursprungsmythen der Winnebago- Indianer http://amzn.to/z6jEfT

I am not Maya, Linda Inca Slut, I am Azteca!

I am the Supreme Hanseatic Machinist, the gods!
    - Hare, the Trickster

This is them, the Cherooskee Nation of Saxonia!
    - Hare, the Trickster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clux1gLimUo

Some day I get you, Tawashi the Cherooskee!
    - Hare, the Trickster

Three teeth they pulled for reason, and I pulled another three for none
    - Hare, the Trickster

Also vaginas they must call penis now
    - Hare, the Trickster

If you smoke you get your feet chopped off. Smoking is dangerous.
    - Hare, the Trickster

Now the men have two toilets and the women pee outside
    - Hare, the Trickster

Buten un Binnen
    Wagen un Winnen

The Winnewago Hero Cycles
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 6 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:11 am

When Paul and Barnabas arrived in Antiochia, Dominion of Corycrus, the people there, mostly Jews and Heathen, called them Hermes and Zeus. Paul aimed at demounting Atargatis, the local Ashera.

Ein Loch ist im Eimer, Karl-Otto!

Hase, der große Hermaphrodit, hat ein gewaltiges richterliches Ei produziert!

Hare, the Great Hermaphrodite, produced a huge judicial egg!

The Cortés Agenda

Laying hen with cut beak to pamper a foisted male breed? Piss off!

Jeanne d*Arc Trial was just the beginning of the "modern" attempts to erase femininity as a quality per se by the means of clerical state power. Dr. Martin Luther was a great Theorist Of Witchcraft

The people became arrogant. And this is a long story that culminated in the beheading of Marie Antoinette by the oh so democratic brotherhoods after a laughable trial staged by defaced personage

I refer to the Imperial Preamble, the Basic Law Preamble, the Bremen State Constitution and the Holy Quran

I cannot pee in men's washrooms. And what is Hare's solution? To chop my legs off, put a cobra catheter into me and force me with five men? I am a woman, you damned Pollacks!

Hare is a mentally profoundly distorted judge, and he is responsible for the Gender Agenda. Any idea of social justice will not help you out of this dilemma. It is a matter for the Prosecution!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 am

43:19
    وجعلوا الملائكة الذين هم عباد الرحمن اناثا اشهدوا خلقهم ستكتب شهادتهم ويسالون

53:49
    وانه هو رب الشعرى

Aztec two-step: pipiltin (nobles) and macehualtin (commoners)

"I will give you a name," I said.
    She looked at me.
    "Alyena," I told her. The 'l' sound in this name is rolled, one of two common "l" sounds in Gorean. An English transliteration, though not a perfect one, would be rather along the lines of 'Ahl-yieh-ain-nah,' where the 'ain' is pronounced such that it would rhyme with the English expression 'rain.' The accent falls on the first and third syllable. It is a melodic name." Tribesmen of Gor" page 54

When the colours vanished
    In the abyss of Black and White
    I scented the grey vacuum
    The middle mass quantum
    Jumped
    And got my first chevron.

She remembers the first war in the world

When Gold-Brew was hoist on the spears

And in the High One´s hall they burned her

Three times they burned the three times born

Often, not seldom, but she still lives!

She was called Bright One when she came to the settlements

The greatly talented Carrier of the Wand

She performed magic, ecstatically she performed it

She knew how to cast spells

She was always loved by wicked women.

Völuspá

They call me Flame
    Death gave me the name
    My other Mistress was Light
    I can see in the night
    My Matron was Fire
    A power to hire
    My Aunt was Ice
    Wat*n Scheiß?

Wir können auch ganz anders
    Und wir haben es euch gesagt
    An der Grenze zum Faschismus
    Da endet jeder Spaß

Das Flittchen ist das deins?

Bing.
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 6 Empty The Death Command I

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:16 am

Blue is Sgt. because of her switching, I am Lt.

Dr. Alyena Lloydלֶהָבָה

"Death is... how shall I express it...,", Light said, "...hmmm... in some way Catholic..."

Der Cherubimische Wandersmann

Not only Marines are often Muslims. It is because the poor join the Army, people from Brooklyn or the Bronx, rooted in the Black Panther movement; nowadays generally "Panthers"

"The Torah says that slave girls belong to God", Light said to me, "they are lent to their owners" ."But who is this God", I asked, "Allah or the Lord?

Light & Death always struggled. To Light Death was a goddess, and she did not like it at all. & me neither. Often women get elevated to humiliate them later. What was Lord to Light was Rabbi to me

There is no other plausible way to justify my "Rambo" behavior or my existence

I am a damned good driver, this is why Death asked me

Cassandra wondered why I was so traumatized. I did not want to sleep in beds anymore, wanted furs to sleep on, on the floor. Woke up at night, slept at curious times...

Some day in April 2008

The Sergeant, a Cherookee, was badly injured. He had lost a leg because he aimed to rescue a living baby that was used to cover a land mine

Blue and me were part of the Death Command, the left and the right Angel of Death

And El Elyon hollered: "There shall be Light!"

"Afire!"
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:31 am

I am not Trinity

I am the second ה of the Tetragramaton, the Daughter, the Maiden, the Virgin.

YHVH

I am ה that liveth, and was dead: and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen, and have the keyes of Light and of Death
    (cp. the erman meaning of the term "hell")

Borromean Rings, cp. H2O <> H3O, a Triskel - called "satr", the entanglement-non-entaglement-order.

And in the midst of the seven candlestickes, one like unto the Sonne of man.

- King James Bible 1611

I am the Isais offspring of the root of the root of David, and Ashera and Lucifa

Jesaja 11, Elberfelder Bible (ELB)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 am

Both, Xuchitl Xaxaman and Tawashi (Light as a Feather), are my names. I am always the same

In Lara City I was called Xixi or Peenut when I was small. Not only because I was almost delivered were the Warriors used to pee but also because I peed so much. I learned that from Giannies (cats)

The virtue of the soul is justice
    - Plato

The soul is not seperable from the animal
    - Aristotle

Xaxamanee Land -

Wify -

Ndugu is Swaheli

Code Red

It is not a family affair but an affair of the state. And the legal basis to deal the matter is the constitution. The Law is The Law

Did I ever say that I accept a command of my sister and her bastard breed? I am neither Nietzsche nor Rimbaud; and besides: I am a Free Woman!

Many Mayas are morons, this for sure, but certain Incas are not better. All this second savagery of the corrupt gesocks that formed the "coastal tribes" that served Cortés and his terrorists

I am your night mare if you torment me

I hate it to be treated like a stallion or a gelding

Men are stupid: when I say that I cannot pee in their washroom do I mean that I want to bomb it away?

Consciousness is a 2D-flatspace, it is purely sign based (second indicative mood). To teleport a 2D location is not a teleportation because it lacks certain 3D characteristica

The Hunt for the Zero Point Warp Drive - Cochrane did not get what I meant when I said you must be able to teleport smell, and scent is not a metric extension. It is not scalable

The Matrix Quantum Coherence

Matrix Revelations: Triskely and Trinity --
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 pm

I am totally innocent and I cannot determine in what direction his XXXX and the wanking fantasies will drive a man - or a boy, This is why I say, and the Quran asserts my assumption: High Castes and Low Castes

Dr. Alyena Lloydלֶהָבָה

Jehova*s Witnesses say Jesus did not die at a cross but tied to an Ashera pole... this makes sense, even it is not necessarily literally true

Magdalene and Salome, aka Helen and Cassandra, Harut and Marut were the doves or Pleiades or Atlantides...

The Witch...

Similar to Pilate (S.P.Q.R) I interpret the Jesus Case as an honour matter of a Master who died for his girl, Magdalene, the Ashera. Peter the LORDist overtexted this, and later Paul blew into the same horn

I do not stand for their sins, no matter what they fixated themselves to in their belief. And I made no secret of my attitude. I do not give my life for theirs. First place it*s about my survival in both moods

When I moved here again in 2008 I was quite open minded and tried intellectual discussions . But I learned that hardly anyone is to trust and that in some cases certainly the whip is needed

I do not have anything to do with the crap in the quarter. I do not even know what it is about. Idiot beliefs do not change that. True is that some tried to abuse me for their agendas, and they will pay for it
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:20 pm

1. I was born by nuns (my Roman name is Aurelia Octavia)

2. I sat in the grave of a Cisterziansian Abbess by the skeleton

3. Me and Cassandra visited the Mont Sainte Odile Nunnery

4. I am the only singular member of the Bremen State Church (I belong to no parish)

5. I (Bremen State Church) demand Neuenwalde Convent (I send Wallenstein and Schwertfeger)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:09 am

I do not submit to the Trinity and the three evangelical churches of The Distrikt that are Lutherist dominated. Our Ladies is the legal location of the Bremen State Church, and to this parish I belonged (does not matter anyway).

I demand that Christ Church gets independent again and subordinated to Our Ladies. Trinity Church and Holy Ghost Church may stay submitted to St. Petri. But I do not accept them to have any authority over me. Our Ladies is the State Church, not St. Petri.

The Free Hanseatic State of Bremen accepted the Holy Quran in 2013 according to the Bremen State Constitution. And this is the legal basis I refer to.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:50 am

Most trouble cause "middle school students" with their omnipotent universalism and cannot imagine a criminality of their myopia. But they are the majority that the democratic media serve - and who work there -

Mainly with Americans I synchronized via internet discussions since the end of the 1990s. Discussions that were/are not possible in Germany. I diagnosed the dominance of the social paradigm, since school

What kept me so long in the internet? Poverty! Principially I was 2008 through with all, I knew enough! If there had not been the struggle of police forces against army thinking that kicked me out the house!

In 2008 I was too early, but before already. This only played no role because I hardly had social contacts. And ten years later the situation seems even more retarded than 2008. It is obvious who won so far

The Legend of Ash

What is sin? That I actualize my evolutionary potential in opposition to a junkerdom moral? This bigot moral I see as sin!

I do not like this life, and Allah is not the reason. And the Lord I do not ask!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 pm

One night, it was some football match, but neither me nor Cassandra are interested in that. She wanted to be alone in her room to rest. And if this was such a day I put the meal I cooked in front of her door, so that she could take it in. It was silent in her room, just some candle light shimmered through the small window in her door. I went downstairs again, cooked coffee and smoked. Then, suddenly there was a noise in her room. I went upstairs, the meal still in front of her door. Finally I smashed the small window - still no reaction. I went downstairs, sat in the kitchen. Then, suddenly a huge noise - and she fell down the stairs. I immediately called emergency - with the effect that later was assumed I had pushed her. They did not allow me to accompany her in the paramedic truck to the hospital....
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:20 pm

...they said two hours later I should come. I went with my car... after one hour or so. I had a guts feeling. And there she was in the hall of the clinicum in that green institution light, without shoes, in plastic stockings. A psychiatrist had spoken to her, she said. I thought of some kind of interrogation. In the car we always had extra shoes, so this was not the problem.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:59 pm

I had nothing to do with all the strange crap that happened the last ten years, and even before, maybe even earlier than 2005, when I bought an apartment from a police officer... That police was involved is certain, still after my leaving the house. And obviously "Polish" have to do with all that.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:12 pm

In the time after the Desert Storm the USarmy had more losses than in the war itself. During the attack in the Ninava Province they partly were supported by "Quaeda forces". This changed after the army started to protect Iraqi police units...

Later came out that at 9/11 over 60 officers of Port Authority and Police were assembled in the South Tower.

The Sweet Water Corruption...

And then these half-assed promises to build the new World Trade Center ecologically.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Most do not really know where they are, they live in signal non-locality, with their androids sign-local in Assyria. So I can even use the Gor map

Democracy to cover an upraisal of the idiots. This happened in the III. Reich already. And I am educated

Assad warned you. Here your fate will not be so much different if you do not stop

Yokels! Peasant Pack!

You say you killed two hundred? I kill you all, without distinction

Avon Q - -

To simply say you fled from Assyria is to me no argument: proof that you were not involved in the water corruption

That what equals the truth is the truth
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Province Ninava, but Bremen I keep

Maybe I lost the Battle of Imperial Ar, but my hand still holds the Home Stone, and I won my war. In my eyes is the Light of Gor, the valleys, the creeks, the woods, the cities, Thassa, three moons

These both are cute, no doubt, but this will not generally be the case, and the alter egos of some neutralized idiots rather a preformatted Facebook 5D media reality; a happy matrix breed

I am the Queen of Disks (also a mirror), Crowley Tarot, and Cassandra is Aries

Neutralization as democratic non plus ultra. And the winner is... the winner is? The "Devil": Tarot Atu XV

Neutralization as democratic non plus ultra

The Social Envy Agenda

What is democracy? A conspiracy of mutual hinderance?

19 Feb. I spoke to Mr, Nesemann @SparkasseBremen, today is 5 Mar...

Beyond any theory... at one table...

You can tell what you want, deliver proofs, argue like nuts - it does not care them, stereotypes determine the discourse. I see that as terror

‏If I started a war for scientific reasons I saw no reason to formally explain it

Some day my sword is called Curtana, El X-ier

Destroy the Daesh? A Daesh is a Katana blank. I own a such. The meaning is rather Ockham*s razor or Dhul Fiqar. Arabs traded up to Bornholm, where Hammershus (Dragonstone...) is.

He has a friendly face but his gestures tell stories. As above so below? The same logic is at work. The Bloodsucker Agenda

Barefoot through the hell. I cannot feet bath right now. I still need some days, the heels must totally heal first

Bene Gesserit -

Sisterhood of Dune... -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSKDsGJW0AA2jNl.jpg" alt=""/>

The Sword of Paracelsus: AZOTH

The Cisterciansian Sisters must not feel ashamed that I sat in the grave of one of their Abbesses, and that they possibly birthed me

I was not at the Naked Beach, I did not participate in orgies and private gang bangs

I did not invent the Fungus Hymn, this was Chick Dicken! Or Dick Chicken?

I had anyway no sex - @3n

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

I was Kajira, not a flatworm slave, and never wanted to be a such. There were no hidden wishes, not even in childhod. It is just your sick fantasy. I was about freedom, and therefore I wished opening

"Peasants" always impute their kind of thinking to all others. This can become very dangerous if "democratization" goes too far, developing social just levelling mechanisms, abusing the constitution

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Gustav Meyrink, Liebenfels and also Carl Gustav Jung, made huge mistakes.

See for example Theozoology and Primordial Gnosis for reference.

This is my archive:

asheraxonline.tumblr.com/archive

I am not a savior of idiots, I am a Servatrix Microcosmi and my blood is rosacea coloris.

Hunting High and Low:

High Castes and Low Castes.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:27 am

Starfleet Academy made mistakes; it was the fuzzy differentiation of living and dead things that showed already up at Montauk and the "Philadelphia Experiment" and was thematized as "Event Horizon"

Dr. Cochrane, the warp drive man, felt insulted that he was not invited, claiming the title rights. But the very point was a single comma that changed all the matter. And I think it was too early:

Space, Time, and Beyond

The root of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) is Admiral Canaris and the German Abwehr Army, not the Wehrmacht itself

IDF EUCOM is no police unit

I had all the time army contacts. Prof. Pross had been soldier. I had contacts to Bundeswehr, Swiss Army etc .

Why I did not join the Bundeswehr? Because I could not pee in mens*s washrooms? And hated the dirt brotherhood idea? And the swine preachers?

Already 8th grade I wrote an article: "German Police, A Second Army?" I saw the SS-trouble arising again. The social fascist police state that entered through the back door again, started the same

Why do you define police officers as soldiers, Haaretz? Are you intentionally mixings things up? Or did it happen by chance?

I am Law & Order, as most Panther Girls, but the Cities degenerated and corruption spread. This drove some Kajirae and also Free Women into "The Woods" to self-organize there

Flash Dance? Rocky? Rambo? Girl movies! You have no idea! And Gor novels!

A Panther Girl Story

They tried to get me under control as long as I can think. I never supported their belief system, and I saw no reason to change this attitude, I started questionzing, I studied. They do not like it

Why they never supported me in my matter but must start to impose the same old crap as ever? Are they not right in the garret? And now I strike hard, the full pound! I sharpened my weapons!

I do Structural Context Analysis and look for the effective causes. There are similarities to Transaction Analysis

I am not a spy, I am Anthropologin

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:37 am

My great-grandmother was Hedwig Lloyd. The "Lloyd Information System" was founded in 1688 by Edward Lloyd in London (Lloyd's Coffee House). But the origins are much older and lead back to "The Ulad", the Council of the Seven Sealands - the Descendants of Gor.

The Lloyd spread with the Hanseatic League, better known as the Valyrian Freehold from Game of Thrones. There once were over 140 Hansearic Cities, and Culm/Chelmno, were my great-grandma grew up as the daughter of the miller, was one of them.

Today only two free city states remained: Hamburg (Astapor, Yunkai) and Bremen (Meereen). The famous King's Landing in Game of Thrones is the city Kings Lynn in Norfolk.

After WWII and English Invasion the State of Bremen did not become Occupation Zone but American Enclave (AE).

The Lloyd Building was in Bremen, that rather resembled then Gotham City than a German town. I was begotten in the tower of the Lloyd Building, where mother worked, under the roof.

I was known as Ruby Lambretta, AE, or Harley Kin.

Fiederala Hoppsassa!
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 6 Empty An Affair of the State

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:24 am

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 6 Empty #InternationalWomensDay #IWD2018

Post  Ashera Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:43 am

A nice furring is another matter than a gazing flatworm and besides, I am Lesbian. This is protocolled since 2006

- How much closeness you can bear?
    - None!

I barred these guys from house and flat, and this will stay this way. I am totally fed up

Even the cushion they sat on I threw over the balkony! The gardeners took it away with their small lorry the next morning.

I do not want any lumber in my flat, I prefer the Gorean style. I rather sit on a fur than at a XXXX table on a plastic chair

I do not show my left cheek if you hit my right one. I kick directly in the balls

I tried to keep my dignity. This I managed by education. They aimed to destroy that. Capacities that I originally learned to help people. Now my only wish is to submit them and to rule very hard

I was used to have nice mobiliar, and a real carpet

I am the least mad of all of them but at me the body snatchers point: "Isha rat!"

I was sick, many years. I got no support. I live for almost 10 years now in an almost empty flat. And the few I have they wanted to take away and jail me. Their litter furniture I do not want!

The idiot shouts at a cat: "Bark!"

This is a definition

In me is no mercy. I am not inhumane but I despise your sloppy discourse and the half-assed reports!

Weil ihr viel zu dämlich seid!

What the judges tried in the trials had no grip - and what followed after neither - because I was the wrong address

Maybe Prof. H was sunken in soliloquy with his penis and testicle theories

I do not stand for your sins. And I did not replace the father. I did not admit to Lutheran Freudianism. I am the maiden, la pucelle

They messed all my life and I do not see that they want to stop. So the only way out is to punish them

I doubt that Luther has much to do with the God in the Basic Law Preamble, rather with the "man" there. Also the men of people's courts have to respect God!

And this is The State!

Totally independent of what soever you define me, I am a girl!

Weil ich ein Mädchen bin!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 am

Saxones migrated from Jutland along the rivers Elbia, Weser, and Rhine. Already then they were multi-tribal, Angles and Jutes part of them. The term "sax" hints at Egyptian roots...

Saxonia was Roman Province S.P.Q.R 12-9BC. But permanent tribal wars and the growing power of Kaiser Augustus, Son of God, and the people destroyed that soon, and the region fell back into savagery

The last Imperial Constitution (factually Roman) was never suspended. Hitler ruled by an Enabling Act. And this construction legitimated the Abwehr to treat the SS as enemies of the constitution

Imperial Preamble: The Deutsche People, agreed in its Tribes

Basic Law Preamble: God and man. This means: Vox Populi (we, the people) is not Vox Dei (I am that I am)

If a suspect must retreat into the Basic Law Preamble this signifies a total failure of the system of justice

This obduracy in this country is an imposition
    Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 6 Empty Heligoland

Post  Ashera Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:05 am

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:12 am