tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Mercuriel
ClearWater
lawlessline
Raven
SiriArc
Adv
mudra
11 posters

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

mudra
    mudra

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Post  mudra Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 pm

How many forum members does it take to cheer up forum members ?
    One: to bump this thread
    I am the only one logged in tonight.

Lmfao

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:17 am

Q: One.
    A: How many psychics does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 am

mudra wrote:...

wow...you mean all my browsers, on all my computers, were actually closed. At the same time. wow...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:23 am

Threecaster wrote:
    mudra wrote:...

wow...you mean all my browsers, on all my computers, were actually closed. At the same time. wow...

Well the timing was perfect to let me bump my thread Threecaster Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:33 pm

How many mushrooms does it take to change a light bulb?

None.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 pm

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - Page 2 25752_120726341275399_4205177_n
    We have light bulbs?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:25 pm

There answer to the question is None. When theres no one at home no need to change the light bulb? Right?
    Is there some sort of points system in this do we win cuddly toys from the bottom row? Anything you like as long as it is from the bottom row.

Lawless
    t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:14 am

lawlessline wrote:There answer to the question is None. When theres no one at home no need to change the light bulb? Right?
    Is there some sort of points system in this do we win cuddly toys from the bottom row? Anything you like as long as it is from the bottom row.

Lawless
    t

Nothing so sophisticated im afraid Tom. Just a really crap lightbulb joke.
    I did have a go on the kentucky derby the orher day though and got one of those amything fron the first row prized! Got some cars for my car mad nephew.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Carol wrote:
    How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? - Page 2 25752_120726341275399_4205177_n
    We have light bulbs?

yum

Tasty, not

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:31 pm