tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Deception of Media and Surprise Prediction at End

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Deception of Media and Surprise Prediction at End Empty The Deception of Media and Surprise Prediction at End

Post  Carol Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 am

As Jack Nicholson boldly states in the movie - A Few Good Men...."You can't handle the truth!"
    or Can you handle the truth?

There is a major prediction that I agree with at the video end that I think you will all be interested in hearing if you can handle the truth.
    Why is the American establishment media sanitizing reality?
    This is a commentary on the deception of Media using creative license but
    based on an article here http://newamerica-now.blogspot.com/2011/12/why-is-american-establishment-media.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Deception of Media and Surprise Prediction at End Empty Re: The Deception of Media and Surprise Prediction at End

Post  Carol Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 am

Charlotte Church: I was offered £100K to sing for Rupert Murdoch VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KGTxAEcO4LI
    The singer tells the Leveson Inquiry she was offered good press in Murdoch newspapers if she waived her fee to sing at his wedding before explaining that any good will was short-lived. Singer Charlotte Church has told the British inquiry into the phone hacking scandal that she was offered £100000 to sing at media tyrant's wedding.

Singer Charlotte Church gave damning testimony against the British press at the Leveson Inquiry into press ethics on Monday. In it, she claimed that she sang for free at Rupert Murdoch's wedding in exchange for favorable press coverage.

Church said that Murdoch gave her a choice: either she could take £100,000 for the job, or she could waive the fee in exchange for positive coverage from Murdoch's outlets.

"I remember being told that Rupert Murdoch had asked me to sing at his wedding to Wendi Deng and it would take place on his yacht in New York," Church told the inquiry. "I remember being told that [there would be] the offer of money or the offer of the favor, in order to basically get good press, to be looked upon favorably."

The singer, who is now 25, recalled, "And I also remember being 13 and thinking, 'Why on earth would anybody take a favor over £100,000?'" She said that she and her mother wanted to accept the fee, but managers convinced them that Church could use a favor from such a powerful man.

Church also refuted News International's claim that her performance had been arranged as a surprise without Rupert Murdoch's knowledge. She alleged that Murdoch was fully aware of the arrangement because he had asked her to sing a particular song at the wedding after some communication about his choice.

Church's testimony went beyond Murdoch, though. She said press coverage had been devastating to her and her family, and claimed that her mother had even tried to commit suicide because of stories appearing in newspapers.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Deception of Media and Surprise Prediction at End Empty Re: The Deception of Media and Surprise Prediction at End

Post  Carol Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 am

#nov30 WHY I AM STRIKING
    Warning: F word used frequently
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J0SPio6RE-s
    The governments are protecting the Corporations from the people.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 am

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:04 pm