tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Will the Simpson's prediction be right again?

Micjer
    Micjer

Will the Simpson's prediction be right again?   Empty Will the Simpson's prediction be right again?

Post  Micjer Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:08 am

They predicted that Trump would win the Presidency and then a woman (Lisa) would be next after him.

Now look at the current situation.

Biden is the Democratic candidate, and has stated that he is going to choose a woman as a running mate.

So we all know he has dementia, and very unlikely to stay in office. So if he wins and is booted, the vice president will take over and will be a woman.

Prediction will be confirmed.
    mudra
    mudra

Will the Simpson's prediction be right again?   Empty Re: Will the Simpson's prediction be right again?

Post  mudra Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:39 pm

President Trump's route to reelection is certainly more than ever paved with embushes
    And probably more to come on the way.
    There is no coincidence so much turmoil is happening this year.
    If its going to be a woman that will be elected next the only Lisa I know that I could trust
    Is independant journalist Lisa Haven Wink
    Swanny
    Swanny

Will the Simpson's prediction be right again?   Empty Re: Will the Simpson's prediction be right again?

Post  Swanny Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:49 pm

I heard it will be the vile thing called clinton Argh
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:02 am

Not that I get a vote, but if I did, I would be supporting Tulsi. Most of us didn't even know that she was running for nomination of the Democratic party.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:33 am

I doubt if Joe selects Tulsi to be his running mate, as HRC is not a fan of hers, and the evil one seems to have a say in such matters still.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 am