tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!!

Nebula
    Nebula

Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!! Empty Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!!

Post  Nebula Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:02 am

Homeless good Samaritan left to die on NYC street
    By DEEPTI HAJELA, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 52 mins ago
    NEW YORK – The homeless man lay face down, unmoving, on the sidewalk outside an apartment building, blood from knife wounds pooling underneath his body.

One person passed by in the early morning. Then another, and another. Video footage from a surveillance camera shows at least seven people going by, some turning their heads to look, others stopping to gawk. One even lifted the homeless man's body, exposing what appeared to be blood on the sidewalk underneath him, before walking away.

It wasn't until after the 31-year-old Guatemalan immigrant had been lying there for nearly an hour that emergency workers arrived, and by then, it was too late. Hugo Alfredo Tale-Yax — who police said was stabbed while intervening to help a woman being attacked — had died. ........  click the link below for rest of the story!!!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100427/ap_on_re_us/us_dying_and_ignored
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!! Empty Re: Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!!

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 am

It is not only the fault of the individuals but also the fault of the society and socialization . In a dog eat dog society this is what people can expect to happen . In most cases people don't even know the neighbor next door . As a general rule ,the average person doesn't want to get involved with other's people problems and there is a universal distrust of the authority . Sometime a good deed can be scrutinized by the cops for other motives , in the blink of an eye the good samaritan could become object of attention for the crims in uniform . We should remember that the would be controllers of the world made society like this, the NWO likes everybody to be busy 24/7 trying to make a buck and put food on the table , so there is no time to go in the street and protest . For a few dollars people would spy on their neighbor and accept the most ridiculous lies from the cops without question . So  it could well be part of the plan when you say : " some of us are losing our humanity " . As de-humanized people we have less power . Divide and conquer all over .

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing verb)
    Nebula
    Nebula

Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!! Empty Re: Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!!

Post  Nebula Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:16 am

Thanks for your reply enemyofNWO! You are right, we as individuals and as a society are all to blame! While this type of thing has been happening since time immemorial and continues to happen; What are the chances that this happened to this particular individual in a major metropolitan city in the world and it ended up in the news. Its like a tiny mirror of what is happening all over the planet, a wake-up call to humanity. Its a very sad state of affairs and in this present time and age we are supposed to be in the new age of Aquarius, of advancement, enlightenment, loving and caring etc! But some humans are regressing in the opposite direction, in a sense they are loosing their humanity.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:38 am

And some are gaining It...

Kind of like a ratio...

1 / 13 / 1

Then...

6 / 3 / 6

Then...

7 / 1 / 7

And so on - Choices - Choices - Choices...

We're always making 'em. We just have to ensure We stay present enough each day to know what We're focusing with those Choices.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Are Some of Us Loosing Our Humanity!!!

It all depends where we look .

These people here are working along the changes we want to see :

Roy Foster

Army veteran Roy Foster started Stand Down House to help veterans struggling with addiction and homelessness in Florida. Since 2000, his program has provided life-changing services to nearly 900 veterans.
    http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/archive09/roy.foster.html

More of these New world wonder beings :
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.hero...e09/index.html

Love from me
    mudra
    Balance
    Balance

Post  Balance Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Here's a snippet of a message I sent today:

When I partake in beautiful music and expressions of creativity I am in
    a space of LOVE. It's time for me to take loving action and go out into
    nature where real truth resides. It is time for me to step away from
    the computer and interact with real people-- to speak real words, look
    into real eyes, see real expressions and feel what is truly real for
    me. Technology is robbing us of our human ways, as we are sucked into
    the vortex of information.

All the information I need is in my heart, and synchronicity leads me where I need to go. I go with the flow of life~~~

The message for me today is: Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words. I will always take action and stand up when I see a fellow human in need. There have been times in my life when the humanity and kindness of strangers has comforted me deeply. It is always a blessed miracle. I will reciprocate.
    One of my favorite quotes is: "You never know when you are entertaining angels unaware". (reminds me of another thread)

And so, I applaud all those who have taken action in real life, by small or large actions. There is NO hierarchy in Divine Oneness.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am