tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
sayinghello
Ashera
Jonah
Carol
mudra
THEeXchanger
10 posters

dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 16 Empty Re: dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri May 13, 2022 4:19 pm

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 16 280713420_5726146587400266_3965059929566679534_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=so68P6WchjoAX9paYcb&tn=ZdEPRgGV5Q7M7mMw&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 16 Empty Re: dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat May 14, 2022 6:49 pm

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 16 271231422_3122969044652367_4408405322085793944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=ZOoYmojbrGEAX-5qBr3&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat May 14, 2022 7:12 pm

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 16 280577150_3212395299087093_7061556685396412575_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=mc_Y10VhIlgAX_K5Sr3&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 16, 2022 1:41 pm

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger - Page 16 Blessc10
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 16, 2022 4:45 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 17, 2022 12:22 am

"i could, i should, i would, BUT, we can, we shall, we will,
    always, and, in all ways...
    remember, to WEAVE our energies,
    only in good ways, to produce great results !!!
    REMEMBER, when GOOD WiLL leads THE WAY...
    Grand Creations assemble themselves...
    REMEMBER, WiLL iT TO BE,
    so, iT WiLL BE...and, SO iT iS"
    ~susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger
    @13LinesOfSpirit @iN12d (do not get harvested to 5d)
    #TheFinalFire #TheOriginalSpark
    The Journey to #The13thBridge

visit my posting board: https://www.cosmosdawn.net/categories/forum-of-susan-lynne-schwenger-the-exchanger.144/

Living plant Foods - https://workingwonders.puretrim.com
    Available in usa/canada/netherlands/germany/uk-england, scotland, ireland, wales, australia and new zealand
    Become a distributor for free -- https://workingwonders.puretrimGO.com
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 17, 2022 12:26 am

My family lineage is quite interesting
    ~i go back to all Cleo's

Cleopatra VII Philopator, Pharaoh of Egypt
    62nd great grandmother
    Daughter of Ptolemy XII Auletes, Pharaoh of Egypt (63rd ggf)
    and Cleopatra V Tryphaena (63rd ggm)
    Marcus Antonius "Mark Antony"
    Birth: January 14, -83 Roma, Lazio, Italia (Italy)
    Death: August 01, -30 Alexandria, Egypt
    Son of Marcus Antonius Creticus (63rd ggf)
    and Julia (63rd ggm)

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 17, 2022 1:55 am

Susan Lynne Schwenger
    once, i walked out of relationship of almost 6 years
    - i packed up; said nothing; and; left
    - silence is the greatest weapon on earth
    (i took nothing, that did not belong to me;
    and; i am glad i said nothing)

Susan Lynne Schwenger
    after 6 years; of putting his family and his kids and grandkids first;
    and; nothing about me; ever mattered
    - sometimes; you have to ask yourself what part
    did you play in pushing someone into the mode of silence !!!
    a person doesn;t just get pushed there by an accident

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 17, 2022 11:43 am

i think when you are totally complete/and, whole
    ~~~whole and complete, comes to find you
    sometimes 'the winds' can really shift direction
    in fact, you can learn from everyone you eXchange with
    esp; if you give more, than you ever hope to get
    ~Susan Lynne Schwenger
    The eXchanger
    @13linesofspirit @iN12d
    #thefinalfire #theoriginalspark
    The Journey to #The13thbridge

17 may 2010
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 17, 2022 12:15 pm

Salary Theorem

Everyone knows the Salary Theorem
    establishes that Engineers and Scientists
    can never ever earn as much money as
    Businessmen, Salesmen, Politician, and Actors easily make.
    This Theorem can be demonstrated by reducing it to a simple mathematical equation:
    The equation rests on two postulates
    No. 1 : Knowledge is Power
    Postulate No. 2 : Time is Money
    Given that : Power = Work / Time
    And because :
    Knowledge = Power
    Time = Money
    Therefore we have :
    Knowledge = Work / Money
    We can now easily obtain :
    Money = Work ? Knowledge
    So when knowledge goes towards zero,
    money goes towards infinity, regardless of the value attributed to work, even if the value of work is very small.
    On the contrary, when knowledge goes towards Infinity, money goes towards Zero,
    even if the value of Work is High.
    The evident conclusion:
    The less you know,
    the more money you definitely make.
    Those of you who have had difficulty following
    this presentation must make a lot of Money !

Subhash Rawat
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed May 18, 2022 1:54 pm

Near death experience is about making powerful alignment of clarity.

LISTEN TO THIS, AND, in the next 24 hours huge shift is about to happen!

Abraham Hicks 2022

https://youtu.be/oW2VX1M6U-I
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed May 18, 2022 2:04 pm

How to use Quantum Physics to Make Your Dreams Your Reality | Suzanne Adams | TEDxUNO

https://youtu.be/2RuCfTiCDjs
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu May 19, 2022 2:06 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri May 20, 2022 6:10 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat May 21, 2022 8:52 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun May 22, 2022 7:42 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun May 22, 2022 11:31 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 23, 2022 7:06 pm

This Is What Awaits After Death
    video

https://youtu.be/wtZCqDAYq5I

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Mon May 23, 2022 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 23, 2022 7:09 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 23, 2022 7:18 pm

12 years ago

"TOOT-TOOT" ~ Todays TOOT ~
    "Your opinion may be "true" for you, while other's opinions
    are equally "true" for them!
    I was given a great quote by Spirit while on retreat
    at Montserrat Monastery in Spain a few weeks ago,,,

"The one truth has an infinite variety of expressions."
    If we can come to understand and accept this,
    and also understand that our own "truths"
    may change with time and experience,
    we will go a long way
    to creating peace and harmony
    in the world."

IshaRa Deborah Coulthard
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu May 26, 2022 2:43 pm

Ten Rules for Being Human
    1. You will receive a body.
    You may love it or hate it, but it will be yours for the duration of your life on Earth.

2. You will be presented with lessons.
    You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called "life".
    Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons.
    You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed them as part of your curriculum.

3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
    Growth is a process of experimentation, a series of trials, errors and occasional victories.
    The failed experiments are as much as a part of the process as the experiments that work.

4. The lesson is repeated until learned.
    Lessons will be repeated to you in various forms until you have learned them.
    When you have learned them, you can go on to the next lesson.

5. Learning does not end.
    There is no part of life that does not contain lessons.
    If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.

6. "There" is no better than "here".
    When your "there" has become "here" you will simply obtain another "there"
    that will look better to you than your present "here".

7. Others are only mirrors of you.
    You cannot love or hate something about another person
    unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.

8. What you make of your life is up to you.
    You have all the tools and resources you need.
    What you do with them is up to you.

9. Your answers lie inside of you.
    All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.

10. You will forget all this at birth.
    You can remember it if you want by unraveling the double helix of inner-knowing.

~Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 27, 2022 8:43 am

Susan, these men's experience ties beautifully into your post.

These two videos are delightful in that they describe how NDE alter these individual lives.. and the first one focused on how our pets who have passed over are waiting for us. I do know even now, I still hear Rosie, our dog, give a bark  upon wakening... 6 months after she passed.. and both of us can hear her bark at different times.. but always in the bedroom. Sweet.

https://youtu.be/FTNdj-W0ZH4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0IChas11Fo

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri May 27, 2022 10:20 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri May 27, 2022 11:44 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri May 27, 2022 11:49 am

BUCKET LIST
    LONGEST ROAD TO WALK
    The longest road you can walk is from Cape Town in South Africa to Magdan in Russia, or vice versa.
    The route is paved so no need to use boats or planes. She is 22000 km long
    and it would take 587 days to walk her compared to 8 hours of walking EACH day.
    The route covers 17 countries and 6 time zones.
    The traveler experiences all the seasons and most of the weathers of the world on his journey.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm