tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
sayinghello
Ashera
Jonah
Carol
mudra
THEeXchanger
10 posters

dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger Empty dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm

"REMEMBER...

iT iS iMPORTANT TO FiND YOURSELF,

this is a very important part of The Journey !!!

BEFORE YOU EMBARK

on The Journey to The 13th Bridge...

FiND, and, KNOW THYSELF FiRST...

The process of FiNDiNG ANOTHER SOUL,

iS NOT one where another soul completes you,

YOU are always complete, and, whole.

iF YOU DO NOT HEED THESE WORDS...

YOU WiLL DAMAGE EVERY PERSON,

THAT YOU COME iNTO CONTACT WiTH,

ALONG YOUR JOURNEY THRU LiFE

and, THRU LiViNG...

SO...iT iS A GOOD iDEA

TO FiX THYSELF FiRST & FOREMOST

REMEMBER...

TO SiT STiLL

AND, REFLECT UPON eXchanges

iN YOUR LiFE...

THiS iS iMPORTANT !!!

Have you ever just slowed down,

have you ever just stopped,

spent some time reflecting over your life,

and, then just allowed yourself to realize,

that some people are there for a reason !!!

that some people are there for a few days !!!

that some people are there for a few weeks !!!

that some people are there for a season !!!

that some people are there for a year !!!

that some people are there for a lifetime !!!

and, that if you had NOT crossed paths

and, that if you had NOT met a certain animal,

that became a cherished pet,

and, that if you had NOT met a certain person,

who became an eXchanger in your life,

perhaps, a commarde, a confident, an eXchanger,

a friend, or, even a lover...

that your entire life would be completely different ?

When you cross paths with people,

sometimes, the cross-roads happen once,

sometimes, the cross-roads happen over and over again...

it is so important, what you choose to weave into each

and, every moment you are given to share with them.

Sometimes, it maybe the last chance

you are given to connect !!!

Give them the 'best' you got to give !!!

REMEMBER, before you choose to utter

the good, and, the strong words...

be sure, you also can back them up

with good, and, with strong actions

to reinforce their tenements...

because, the sum total in any

eXchange equation...

is, that if you put nothing of value in,

you are simply a 'nobody'.

And, this is something a good 'somebody'

does NOT need upon their path...

be a 'good' difference in the equations of life...

or, just choose to eXcuse yourself !!!

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"Sometimes we need someone

to simply be there.

NOT to fix anything,

or, to do anything in particular,

BUT, just to let us feel that we are cared for

and supported

and, just to let us know that we are appreciated

and valued

by, weaving measures of being

caring, kind and thoughtful

iNTO EVERY EQUATION

that we choose to eXchange iN !!!"

~ susan lynne schwenger

"Always KNOW, and, always REMEMBER...

that when something bad or horrible happens to you,

those unexpected things that should NOT happen to good people,

you always have choices:

You can choose to let it define you,

You can choose to let it refine you,

You can choose to let it destroy you,

or,

You can choose to let it strengthen you...

always, and, in all ways,

The Choice rests with you,

and, is always your choice to make !!!

REMEMBER...THE WiLL is THE WAY

~ susan lynne schwenger

"The person who dances with you in the rain

will most likely walk with you in the storm"

~ susan lynne schwenger

"the world is full of good people...

if you can NOT find one, be one ."

~ susan lynne schwenger

"karma is the great equalizer"

~ susan lynne schwenger

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,

it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

~ susan lynne schwenger

The eXchanger aka White Lotus Star

TALKS with THUNDER

TALKS with THUNDERS

#The13thBridge #TheFinalFire #TheSource #eXKavier

#magic #magicK

TRANSFERRED from old sites

SOME DAY AND ONE DAY

A friend of mine opened his wife's wardrobe
    and picked up a silk paper wrapped package.
    "This," he said, "isn't any ordinary package."
    He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper
    and the box and silk satin dresses inside.
    "She got this the first time we went to New York ,
    8 or 9 years ago.
    She has never put it on , was saving it for a special occasion.
    Well, I guess this is it."
    He got near the bed and placed the gift box next to the other clothing
    he was taking to the funeral house, his wife had just died.
    He turned to me and said,
    "never save something for a 'special occasion'.
    Every day in your life is a *'Special occasion' "
    I still think those words changed my life.
    Now I read more and clean less.
    I sit on the porch without worrying about anything.
    I spend more time with my family, and less at work.
    I understood that life should be a source of experience
    to be lived up to, not survived through.
    I no longer keep anything.
    I use crystal glasses every day.
    I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarket,
    if I feel like it.
    I don't save my special perfume for special occasions,
    I use it whenever I want to.
    The words *'Someday....' and ' One Day'
    are fading away from my dictionary.
    If it's worth seeing, listening or doing,
    I want to see, listen or do it now.
    I don't know what my friend's wife would have done
    if she knew she wouldn't be there the next morning,
    this nobody can tell.
    Each day, each hour, each minute, is special.
    Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.
    If you're too busy to send this out to other people
    and you say to yourself that you will send it
    'One of these days',
    REMEMBER
    that 'One day' is far away... or might never come.....
    ~SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER
    an e-MUSEn' MUSE

"The most important lesson i've learned this year

is do NOT let anyone make you cruel, or act mean !!!

No matter how poorly other treat you...and,

No matter how badly you want to give the world

a taste of its own bitter medicine,

do NOT do that...

as, iT iS never worth losing yourself

NEVER seek revenge...

excuse the bad, invite in the good

Be caring, be compassionate, be kind !!!

KNOW, most of humanity is good...

and, bad exchanges, are the exception to the rule !!!

always be loveable, and, always be loving

Bad things will sometimes happen,

BUT, do NOT allow them to define you

eXercise well-WELL into all eQuations you choose

to eXchange in !!!

~ susan lynne schwenger

Top Five Regrets of The Dying
    December 1, 2011 By T Kelly

For many years I worked in palliative care.
    My patients were those who had gone home to die. Some incredibly special times were shared.
    I was with them for the last three to twelve weeks of their lives.  
    People grow a lot when they are faced with their own mortality. I learnt never to underestimate someone’s capacity for growth. Some changes were phenomenal. Each experienced a variety of emotions, as expected, denial, fear, anger, remorse, more denial and eventually acceptance. Every single patient found their peace before they departed though, every one of them.

When questioned about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again. Here are the most common five:

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
    This was the most common regret of all. When people realise that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it,
    it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made.
    It is very important to try and honour at least some of your dreams along the way. From the moment that you lose your health, it is too late.
    Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.

2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
    This came from every male patient that I nursed. They missed their children’s youth and their partner’s companionship. Women also spoke of this regret. But as most were from an older generation, many of the female patients had not been breadwinners. All of the men I nursed deeply regretted spending so much of their lives on the treadmill of a work existence.
    By simplifying your lifestyle and making conscious choices along the way, it is possible to not need the income that you think you do. And by creating more space in your life, you become happier and more open to new opportunities, ones more suited to your new lifestyle.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
    Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence and never became who they were truly capable of becoming. Many developed illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they carried as a result.
    We cannot control the reactions of others. However, although people may initially react when you change the way you are by speaking honestly, in the end it raises the relationship to a whole new and healthier level. Either that or it releases the unhealthy relationship from your life. Either way, you win.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
    Often they would not truly realise the full benefits of old friends until their dying weeks and it was not always possible to track them down. Many had become so caught up in their own lives that they had let golden friendships slip by over the years. There were many deep regrets about not giving friendships the time and effort that they deserved. Everyone misses their friends when they are dying.
    It is common for anyone in a busy lifestyle to let friendships slip. But when you are faced with your approaching death, the physical details of life fall away. People do want to get their financial affairs in order if possible. But it is not money or status that holds the true importance for them. They want to get things in order more for the benefit of those they love. Usually though, they are too ill and weary to ever manage this task. It is all comes down to love and relationships in the end. That is all that remains in the final weeks, love and relationships.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
    This is a surprisingly common one. Many did not realise until the end that happiness is a choice. They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits. The so-called ‘comfort’ of familiarity overflowed into their emotions, as well as their physical lives. Fear of change had them pretending to others, and to their selves, that they were content. When deep within, they longed to laugh properly and have silliness in their life again.
    When you are on your deathbed, what others think of you is a long way from your mind. How wonderful to be able to let go and smile again, long before you are dying.

Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly. Choose happiness.

Source:  http://www.activistpost.com/2011/11/top-5-regrets-of-dying.html

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger Empty Re: dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post  mudra Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:25 am

This is a lovely thread Susan .
    Thank You

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra

On Growing Old

By Madeline Clark

There will be those who say there is no such thing as growing old in these lush days, when centenarians abound, and those past eighty often still preserve their sprightly hold on life. And yet, of course, the end does come in sight; but we do not necessarily feel it as the end, because the sense of immortality is always with us, consciously or unconsciously to ourselves. So all we see, when we are ripe in years, is the end of this one episode: we begin to see that it is drawing toward its close, but it does not trouble us. On the contrary, a new serenity of outlook seems to come over us. We turn our heads, and there lies the road we have traveled, but under a revealing light, and we see that those years have not been in vain, but they have been rungs in the ladder of experience. It is a varied path that we have followed, learning all the way, leading at last to this point of vision where the meaning of it all begins to come clear.

Where in youth and middle age we used to be concerned about the future, hoping this or that would happen to help us on our way in the material struggle, we now feel surprisingly carefree, as if a load had fallen from us, and the future holds only the grandeur, the certainty of freedom and fulfillment. Also, small annoyances in the incidents of every day, cease to bother us as they once did, or would have done, because we see them in the context of a larger picture that is beginning to dawn upon our consciousness.

When I was a little girl, not strong, and often unable to play with the other children, I used to spend much time in the company of the elders, and while they were teaching me to sew, putting together the pieces of a patch-quilt, we would talk about all sorts of things having to do with life as a field of experience. These dear and dignified ladies responded to my questions and passed down to me many wise observations upon life in general; and out of all this I gathered some inkling of what was the great inclusive goal of the onward march of humanity, and that from the very beginning of our life there is the real Self that understands the object of all experience, and there is the Soul, its child, that is learning. They even told me that it didn't matter whether I was born a boy or a girl, because in one life or another both kinds of experience came to human beings, to express the qualities that were already a part of our inner nature.

Children and the old seem to take naturally to the idea of coming back and being born again as many times as we need to. They know it, just as they do the going to sleep at night and waking up in the morning. So we have grown old many times: it is a familiar and happy experience -- a "second childhood," in the sense of drawing nearer to the Real, which was so close to us in our early years.

The oncoming of old age has been described as a gradual withdrawal from the interests of mundane life. And sure enough, there is a transition that takes place, like the change of key in the course of a Beethoven symphony: the tonal colors blend and alter as in a crucible of light, and beauty is born again as the harmonies resolve, bringing us into another chamber of awareness. We all know that experience when listening to music; but now it is really happening within ourselves, kindling the finer faculties in readiness for that moment of expanding perception which crowns a life with perfect understanding of what it has all meant.

We gather from the Eastern teachings that as the soul departs, the whole panorama of the closing episode passes in review before the inner eye, and is seen in all its essential significance. But this insight into truth probably begins to dawn long before the parting moment comes. It is as though the light from the opening door reaches the still earthbound consciousness and finds expression in a new serenity and wisdom.

Great minds have always concerned themselves with old age -- not in the sense of Shakespeare's "lean and slippered pantaloon," but as in his glorious Sonnet 73:

In me thou seest the twilight of such day
    As after sunset fadeth in the west,
    Which by and by black night doth take away
    Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.
    In me thou seest the glowing of such fire,
    That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,
    As the death-bed whereon it must expire,
    Consumed with that which it was nourished by.
    Cicero in his stately essay on Old Age, cites any number of eminent men, of his own or previous eras, Roman, Greek, and Persian, who had preserved the sharpness of their faculties and skills even into extreme old age, and has been able, through ripeness of experience, to pass on their spiritual substance to the younger generations. And Marco Cato, himself of venerable age, is made to say: "The fittest arms of old age . . . are the attainment and practice of the virtues; which, if cultivated at every period of life, produce wonderful fruits when you have lived to a great age." This practice of all-round culture is everywhere cited as the foundation of a competent and dignified old age. Hence Rabbi ben Ezra can say, "the last of life, for which the first was made" -- and can promise us, "the best is yet to be" in the so-called declining years.

read on: http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/death/de-mclk.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger Empty Re: dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 am

I have always thought of being old as a state of mind. As various relatives are long-lived in our family..my aunt is in her 90's and still goes out to garden every day.. one does not get old until they stop engaging with life.

It would be nice to be braver. Throw on a back pack and tour the planet. This earth is truly beautiful and it is not wonder how beauty is so enriching to the soul and spirit. Of course the biggest joy is being with others who are from around the planet here at Mists. I would think my biggest regret is not being able to see the faces of our members in person and sitting down around our campfire listening to everyone's life stories.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am

it is strange how death comes in many different forms... it can be different or similar from one death to the next but eachone unique in its own way aswell...each person knows when their time has come....even those with the most severe mental or physical conditions... the subconcious shifts into a knowing mode thats almost visible to a keen eye...changes in behavior begin to take place...mostly pleasant...although common its always perplexing how these sudden increases of physical activity, apetite, and clarity of thought that seems to take place hours/days before death...as if a happiness/preparation/contentment of the soul has proactively made a choice to go forth with dignity... but there are some who become fearful aswell...that is always hard...know one should have to fear death but when your time seems to come out of no where its difficult to face how unprepared you might feel during your last moments....for those who have never considered themselves spiritual....assurances that there is more to life than this experience suddenly become a welcomed thought...but i would argue that just as some believe miracles take place during birth...the same miracles can happen at death in the realization/awarness of who and what we are at that particular moment.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:38 pm

and to the ghosts in the machine happy to see you as well....
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:10 am

Farewell
    from
    - A Time in Hell -
    by Arthur Rimbaud

¯¯¯¯

Autumn already! - But why regret the everlasting sun, if we are sworn to
    a search for divine brightness, - far from those who die as seasons
    turn.

Autumn. Our boat, risen out of a hanging fog, turns toward poverty's
    harbor, the monstrous city, its sky stained with fire and mud. Ah! Those
    stinking rags, bread soaked with rain, drunkenness, and the thousands of
    loves who nailed me to the cross! Will there never, ever be an end to that
    ghoulish queen of a million dead souls and bodies and who will all be
    judged!
    I can see myself again, my skin corroded by dirt and disease,
    hair and armpits crawling with worms, and worms still larger crawling in
    my heart, stretched out among ageless, heartless, unknown figures... I
    could easily have died there... What a horrible memory! I detest
    poverty.

And I dread winter because it's so cozy!

- Sometimes in the sky I see endless sandy shores covered with white
    rejoicing nations. A great golden ship, above me, flutters many-colored
    pennants in the morning breeze. I was the creator of every feast, every
    triumph, every drama. I tried to invent new flowers, new planets, new
    flesh, new languages. I thought I had acquired supernatural powers. Ha! I
    have to bury my imagination and my memories! What an end to a splendid
    career as an artist and storyteller!

I! I called myself a magician, an angel, free from all moral
    constraint, I am sent back to the soil to seek some obligation, to wrap
    gnarled reality in my arms! A peasant!

Am I deceived? Would Charity be the sister of death, for me?

Well, I shall ask forgiveness for having lived on lies. And that's
    that.

But not one friendly hand! and where can I look for help?

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

True, the new era is nothing if not harsh.

For I can say that I have gained a victory; the gnashing of teeth, the
    hissing of hellfire, the stinking sighs subside. All my monstrous memories
    are fading. My last longings depart, - jealousy of beggars, bandits,
    friends of death, all those that the world passed by. - Damned souls, if I
    were to take vengance!

One must be absolutely modern.

Never mind hymns of thanksgiving: hold on to a step once taken. A hard
    night! Dried blood smokes on my face, and nothing lies behind me but that
    repulsive little tree!... The battle for the soul is as brutal as the battles
    of men; but the sight of justice is the pleasure of God alone.

Yet this is the watch by night. Let us all accept new strength, and real
    tenderness. And at dawn, armed with glowing patience, we will enter the
    cities of glory.

Why did I talk about a friendly hand! My great advantage is that I can
    laugh at old love affairs full of falsehood, and stamp with shame such
    deceitful couples, - I went through women's Hell over there; - and I will be
    able now to possess the truth within one body and one soul.

April-August, 1873.

- As translated by Paul Schmidt, and published in 1976 by Harper Colophon Books, Harper & Row.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:23 pm

we believe that the 6th Regret of Dying would be :

"knowing the real truth,
    and, NOT revealing and NOT telling it"
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 pm

on that topic
    imagine if you worked for someone - and, you did horrible things
    all for a pay check
    in the end -
    you know you are going to face the consequences for your actions
    before you find your end in this world -
    it could be wise, to tell what you know,
    so, you might help others

we are all really building this world, for our children and our grand children

everyone meets a point in their life - of NO return to the current life you are leading

we have always predicted, that many people - are going to sing like canaries, when they get to their end

remember, most people do NOT even work 40-45-or 50 years

in a whole lifetime

only NOW, are people who served in the evil 1st and 2nd world wars dying

hopefully they kept archieves, or will contribute to archieves
    prior to dying, or, after their death

when their children discover 'the truths' of what their parents truly did

"it is a time, the truth, it will be told" ~ susan lynne schwenger
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm

“It all comes down to love and relationships in the end.
    That is all that remains in the final weeks, love and relationships.
    Love is the end result"
    ~ susan lynne schwenger

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm

"love is the end result" - susan lynne schwenger

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sayinghello
    sayinghello

dying ???    Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE  - What the world needs NOW is SUPPORT CIRCLES !!! - Susan Lynne Schwenger Empty Thank you....

Post  sayinghello Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

You may not realize it, but your wisdom is slowly going viral via Facebook. I had to stop in to thank you for sharing your wisdom acquired in a rare view of life (for most of us).

I did a gut check, and one of the points gave me pause....

I wish you well and wanted to offer my thanks. Any chance you live near me? Wink
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:32 am

[21:04] Alienne Laval: i think the gender theories are crap
    [21:07] Alienne Laval: i do see almost any theory as crap meanwhile
    [21:07] Alienne Laval: one only can depart from experience
    [21:08] Alienne Laval: and that is a soul matter
    [21:09] Alienne Laval: logos does not get that
    [21:09] Alienne Laval: that is the error of belief and theory
    [21:10] Alienne Laval: to say that god is logos... and then to say in the beginning was the word... is self-contradictory
    [21:11] Alienne Laval: it lacks psyche
    [21:11] Alienne Laval: it stays a construction
    [21:14] Alienne Laval: and the only "thing" that can measure logos is psyche
    [21:14] Alienne Laval: the vice verse is not true
    [21:14] Alienne Laval: there is no eternal reciprocity
    [21:15] Alienne Laval: therefore the witch hunts....
    [21:15] Alienne Laval: jealousy
    [21:16] Alienne Laval: i know that
    [21:20] Alienne Laval: i own nothing anymore.. they took all i ever had
    [21:21] Alienne Laval: but even the dirt under my finger nails seems of value
    [21:21] Alienne Laval: that is so sick
    [21:21] Alienne Laval: that means to be female
    [21:24] Alienne Laval: and guess what... i am always the culprit
    [21:24] Alienne Laval: even if i was the victim
    [21:26] Alienne Laval: my heroine is jeanne d*arc
    [21:27] Alienne Laval: and this time i will win
    [21:29] Alienne Laval: oh, i teased the masters in the slave girl forum so badly today
    [21:29] Alienne Laval: that was fun
    [21:30] Alienne Laval: a blade running anyway
    [21:30] Alienne Laval: but they shall start to think
    [21:31] Alienne Laval: then a tutchuk master took me with him, to his wagon
    [21:32] Alienne Laval: one of the caste of torturers
    [21:32] Alienne Laval: we talked very long
    [21:33] Alienne Laval: i am so unbelievable innocent... i sometimes cannot get it
    [21:36] Alienne Laval: i only did what my soul told me to do
    [21:36] Alienne Laval: against all resistance
    [21:36] Alienne Laval: and against the logos
    [21:36] Alienne Laval: so, i am the devil?
    [21:36] Alienne Laval: no....
    [21:37] Alienne Laval: i am soul
    [21:38] Alienne Laval: logos without soul, that is the devil
    [21:39] Alienne Laval: oki...
    [21:39] Alienne Laval: ni ni
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:56 am

THEeXchanger wrote:"love is...the end result" - susan lynne schwenger

Love is the beginning and Love is the end.
    In between a swaying back and forth from who we really are.
    From simplicity /Source we go into complexity .
    Love as Source is simple .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 am

I learned a lot this past year having provided hospice care for my mother on this last journey of her life. Today she would have been 88. What surprised me is that one week before she died she said she had wasted her life. We didn't talk about what that meant as I already knew and she was already to ill to go into it. The important point here is that she realized she had not loved enough. She blocked the love of her grandchildren and held back. I often thought of how much she missed out on because of this personality flaw. Yet, here she was at age 87 just realizing that what she wasted was the love she could have freely given and received from her own family - tragic, a lifetime wasted.

When I got back our 15 year old daughter asked me what were the last words grandma had to say. I replied that each evening I would give grandma a hug and let her know I loved her. Her last words were "I love you too."

There is nothing more precious then the experience of JT

Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 am

Ashera wrote:[21:04] Alienne Laval: i think the gender theories are crap
    [21:07] Alienne Laval: i do see almost any theory as crap meanwhile
    [21:07] Alienne Laval: one only can depart from experience
    [21:08] Alienne Laval: and that is a soul matter
    [21:09] Alienne Laval: logos does not get that
    [21:09] Alienne Laval: that is the error of belief and theory
    [21:10] Alienne Laval: to say that god is logos... and then to say in the beginning was the word... is self-contradictory

I would say that logos originates from soul...

Ashera wrote:
    [21:11] Alienne Laval: it lacks psyche
    [21:11] Alienne Laval: it stays a construction
    [21:14] Alienne Laval: and the only "thing" that can measure logos is psyche
    [21:14] Alienne Laval: the vice verse is not true
    [21:14] Alienne Laval: there is no eternal reciprocity
    [21:15] Alienne Laval: therefore the witch hunts....

intresting point!

It seems to touch on a few points about death... often times when the fear of death no longer resides in the psyche...what may seem "sick" to some... certain behaviors perhaps...are no longer uncomforable to someone who has become comfortable with death...and in fact may welcome it....

for those who have lost all fear and ventured off into another journey...farewell...and we'll see you all on the other side...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Jonah wrote:
    It seems to touch on a few points about death... often times when the fear of death no longer resides in the psyche...what may seem "sick" to some... certain behaviors perhaps...are no longer uncomforable to someone who has become comfortable with death...and in fact may welcome it....

for those who have lost all fear and ventured off into another journey...farewell...and we'll see you all on the other side...

Death does not want anyone to die, Death wants to dance.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Ashera wrote:[21:10] Alienne Laval: to say that god is logos... and then to say in the beginning was the word... is self-contradictory

study

One misses the Esoterica of this statement by seeking the meaning of It as being literal. It was not meant to be taken this way but rather that "in the beginning was the word" Infers that Prime Creator was and is Sound. To Utter a Word requires Sound and so the Esoteric meaning was that Sound was and is Prime Creator...

» Please see Cymatica...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Infinity and Illusion of Death

sunny
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Ashera wrote:[21:10] Alienne Laval: to say that god is logos... and then to say in the beginning was the word... is self-contradictory

study

One misses the Esoterica of this statement by seeking the meaning of It as being literal. It was not meant to be taken this way but rather that "in the beginning was the word" Infers that Prime Creator was and is Sound. To Utter a Word requires Sound and so the Esoteric meaning was that Sound was and is Prime Creator...

» Please see Cymatica...

Wink

*giggles*
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:03 pm

I do not care your beliefs...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Well there are beliefs and then there is reality.

Only our perspectives grow and change as we grow and change. This is what reality is to me.

What a 5 year old knows is very different than a child of 10... or even compared to a youth who is 15. Each person's reality is totally true - yet limited by life experience. Many here have lots of life experience so it's somewhat common to run across an expended perspective that may appear unfamiliar.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:33 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:"love is...the end result" - susan lynne schwenger

Thanks Susan for this Flowers

We ~ who are here now ~ can truly gain from these reflective and insightful sentiments coming from others life regrets...
    if only ~ in always remembering your above statement... and may i just add the rest here ~ to this beautiful statement...

"i would like to thank a friend for this Fable,

it is one that I love, I feel this story may help people to see that which they need to see.

Thank you Wind.

I have changed it slightly from the original story that was told to me by Wind,

though Wind knows me well, and anyone who knows me, knows I have to add just that little bit more,

I see just that little bit more that needs to be said or expressed.

So here you have the fable told to me by the wind.

This is a fable....
    Anger, Joy, Sadness, Frustration, Despair and more…

they need to listen to Love......

and Time comes to love as a stranger...

and your emotions will lead you to your destiny.

There was an enchanted island and on that island there lived a tribe of feelings.

These Feelings had a leader called Wisdom…

and he read a sign from the Gods, that the island was going to sink beneath the waves…

so he commanded that everyone make a boat to save themselves.

So everybody made their own boats…except Love…she wanted to stay with the island until its final moments.

Frustration and Despair, said they would stay with her, we will help her,

they both said as they stood next to her, doing nothing, but looking at the waves.

The water began to rise up to her knees…and she saw Anger coming on a warship, she called out to him…

“Anger…I have no boat of my own…

can I get on your ship? And Anger scowled at her and said…

“go away, you waste of time, you not have been so lazy, you should have built your own boat

, the same as the rest of us, so go forget you and I hope you die!” and Anger just left her there to die.

Next she saw Joy coming on a yacht…

Joy was having so much fun, partying loud and hard, that he didn’t hear Love calling out to him…

and so he passed her by.

Next she saw Sadness coming on a junk…

and she cried out to him (the water was up to her neck now) “Sadness please help me, I have no boat, let me get on your junk”…

but sadness said “I just want to be alone right now”…

So the water rose up and the tide came in and Love began to drown…

Suddenly, there came a stranger on a raft and he reached down to her and pulled her out of the water,

when he did, the raft began to fly…as the raft began to fly, Love spotted that he had not reached out to take Frustration and Despair with him.

They both shouted, take us with you! The stranger looked at both of them and told them to answer a question.

He asked them…

“What do you have to offer us where we are going?

What good will you do all of us if I take you on board?, they both looked at each other,

and saw that they had been of no help to Love, with one last look at each other, Frustration and Despair disappeared under the waves,

and so the stranger took Love with others, to a new island they called Destiny…

But love wondered who it was that saved her and brought her there, so she asked wisdom

And wisdom said that it was Time…

And loved asked how he knew that …

Wisdom said… “Because only Time remembers how important love truly is.”

"LOVE iS...THE END RESULT"
    Posted by Susan Lynne Schwenger

Hope you don't mind me re-posting this here...
    Blessing Love Always ~ Gio

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Yes, I think that these holographic effects are the result of the oscillation between "reality" and belief (opinion, theory...). That causes the feelings of illusion or infinity that so many have, and this desorientation.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 am

Susan, borrowed (nicked) your thread for GLP - 10.000+ views in 2 days
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1719839/pg1

Hope you forgive me...

Flowers

btw, it did make a lot of people very happy - here are some quotes

Awesome reminder to LIVE while your ALIVE
    Great thread! Thank you for sharing your experiences - Emerald Glow
    Green Karma For pinning the Top Five Regrets thread. Good one. Inquiring Mind
    Thanks for the beautiful thread --- bAsem ---

Love & Respect, darling!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:09 am

there is an old adage - you can not take it with you

to which, i shall add

" you can NOT take it with you - so, share it ALL in THE PIVOT of THE NOW" - SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am