tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
Owlsden
Threecaster
Jenetta
Floyd
Mercuriel
Simplicity
12 posters

11-11-11 Moment Experience

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

11-11-11 Moment Experience - Page 2 Empty Re: 11-11-11 Moment Experience

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Check This Out

As there are Multiple Consciousness' sharing this LOM (Level of Mainfestation) - Its the repetitive number sequence that One need pay attention to - No matter what Religion or place on the Globe is concerned...

Its YOUR Psyche ATM and YOUR repetitive number sequence - Not another's so the question is irrelevant in that Religion or another's Numbers somewhere else on the Globe at that moment have no bearing in this...

Its YOURS as They bear on YOU - Not another.

The other Aspects in this LOM with You will have their own Numerology and can deal with that as It presents - But then You know this...

Wink

That said - As this is a still a Trinity Expressive Reality (ATM) - Three questions still fits the Math...

Heh heh

Yes - Any reason is always a good reason to have a Group Meditation as long as the Meditators involved in It don't let Their Energies be abused in the Violation of Free-will as that Meditation occurs.

You just gotta love Spirit as It works backwards. This also fits but as 11-11-2011 actually occured - I attempted to use that Energy in seeing or Intending things as I've stated...

Mercuriel wrote:I thought of My Wife and I embracing in a warm hug and then in that Vision - We invited the World to share...

The Karen

Whats occuring ? Shes doing much better now. She will continue so TY All for Your Energy / Meditations...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

Its YOUR Psyche ATM and YOUR repetitive number sequence - Not another's so the question is irrelevant in that Religion or another's Numbers somewhere else on the Globe at that moment have no bearing in this...

Its YOURS as They bear on YOU - Not another.

I agree...the only thing that is really important is Your Now.

Your immediate experience is the only thing that is really "real". Any other thoughts we have about other places are purely imaginary until we are being there. It's the thoughts you are having right now, about being here now, and why, and how... and what you choose to do next that are important; for this will determine your next set of Nows.

Mercurial:

thanks for the great info. I've often felt that the triple sequence was very significant. Very intresting on the guides reaching me; I have been feeling this for some time that they are guiding me through things with little helps and nudges, and actual encouragement when I'm half out of my mind...

I'm slowly learning the patterns and trying to avoid "knowing better" and to do The Right Thing despite my best efforts! (Get the hell out my own way!)

This sort of thing reminds me Don Juan's Direct Knowledge, and trying to let the Spirit of Intent manifest itself through me...if I just knew what that was...

Everytime I ask what I need to do to help, I get back the answer: "You're already doing it..." So I'm like, Ooookaaayyy..." and just keep on 42'n it....

SiriArc
    SiriArc

11-11-11 Moment Experience - Page 2 Empty 11 Beyond The Mists Of Time 11

Post  SiriArc Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:35 am

OwlsDen

Numbers make up the Universe

As does Geometry

There is power in numbers

Hark

#10/11

11-11-11 Moment Experience - Page 2 44Pict
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

11-11-11 Moment Experience - Page 2 Empty Synceth Unto WE

Post  SiriArc Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:38 am

11-11-11 Moment Experience - Page 2 Oivjtx
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:39 pm

If nothing else, the publicity at least, caused us, as a unified force of energy, to focus on the arrival of something better. That, in itself, raised the conscience level of unity, which was needed for advancement of many things. (All of which we are not aware)

Threecaster wrote:

maybe I should change my name to fourcaster... drunken

YES!..you've just climbed another flight of stairs 11-11-11 Moment Experience - Page 2 Locomotive
    I have not read Carl Jung...my attention span is very short :)

Feel strongly directed to "experience the now" also. The immediate now. It's very hard to grab hold of that sometimes.
    Threecaster wrote: Your immediate experience is the only thing that is really "real". Any other thoughts we have about other places are purely imaginary until we are being there. It's the thoughts you are having right now, about being here now, and why, and how... and what you choose to do next that are important; for this will determine your next set of Nows.
    Thx for this....that really helps, because I was wondering what the significance was.

And thank you Mercuriel for the 4s lesson....I bear witness to all things you presented I love you
    ♥️♥️♥️ (¯*•๑۩۞۩:♥️iN₣iNiŦ€ ❤️ BL€§§iNG§♥️:۩۞۩๑•*¯) ♥️♥️♥️ ... to you & your wife

..•*´¯*♥️
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Simplicity:

Thank you for the kind words. I can totally relate to the short atten...hey look! I found a cow! Cow

The now is really hard to split up, or pin down. I feel it expands and contracts. When you are relaxed, it spreads out and you can start to see the seams where it is put together, and you can tell where things come in, and go out.

When you are very, very focused, or in flight/fight distress, the now becomes very finite and concrete; plus our perceptions make everything go slo mo, like when you're experiencing a dangerous event.

It's reallly easy to get caught up in the flow of thoughts from your past into your future; plus trying to filter out the rest of the world's influence, you may feel like you have to have a finger on every little aspect in order to feel it, or to try and feel good about it.

I find "getting out of my own way"* works really well. I used to try to have a handle on things as they flew by. Seems like it's better to just sort of "rise above the flow" so that you can see the bigger picture. I find when I can step outside the box it helps me with a fresh perspective.

Here's hoping I'm reaching you with this, and that i'm on base here...

Another good author is Linda Goodman. I really love her "Star Signs". It has lots of great stories, numerology, lexicography, and loads of uses for foods, herbs, stones, etc...(I suspect you may already have it, or at least know of it....)

oh. and nicely said about Unity Raising Consciousness cyclops

*whoops! I'm repeating myself...
    FrankoL
    FrankoL

Post  FrankoL Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm

x

Last edited by FrankoL on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:16 pm

I think it is important to remember that there are two sides to every paper towell (as a friend of mine once said).

Otherwise known as: "Just because you can vibrate at a higher frequency doesn't mean you should." There are lots, and lots of beings, (not just "entities") that try and reach in and influence us. The beings of light try and love us the best they can without getting in our way of development. The ones that are thirstier will try and trip us up and get us to expend emotional energy. (If you sense they are nearby, reach out and give them them a really warm hug, they love it!)

I feel these beings have been allowing real snagglepusses into our daily lives the past week. It seems when the seasons really start to change they really act up. Seems like I've had to fight damn near everything to get anything accomplished...and key elements are getting lost.

Well, Mercury is doing something irregular I think... Crazy Happy

I think I have figured out that when you sync up with the synchronistic moments of seeing the multidigits, then you are being altered that a key opportunity or some key is nearby, that sort of thing. This is our guides' way of cluing us in, without breaking the Prime Directive.

Dreams are an excellent landscape for communication with yourselves. I used to dream heavily of Agents (ala Matrix) before they were fashionable. I actually started drawing a map of this one Office/Apartment/BasementFactory I was there so much. (Hint: run UP the stairs. trust me)

Do you think that these animals may be your totems? Or what lessons/odd behavior are they sending? Sometimes seeing animals means a transformation is about to take place.

Webcams can be a wonderful thing. If such a thing is a possiblity for you, mayhaps you could find some opensource software, and do a time lapse thing on yourself at night. This way you can see how well you are sleeping, or how many sets of wings the thing has....

fears and phobias arrive largely from our past lives. The are all actually happening right now, and we are tuning into our own emotional energy from that parallel reality. But this is normal. You're naturally sensitive to these states because they are part of your series of choices.

Now there are telepathic beings who really don't care that you are you and so on. So they will take advantage of your natural fears to push your buttons and drive you to into little circular thought patterns.

But all you have to do is jump to the left, turn back to your right and send them some love. I suspect you'll have an opportunity the next time you're at the mall (in the parking lot, as you're going in)

Now, you create your reality largely based on your precieved continuity (history).

Increase your awareness of your thought patterns. Learn how you react to recurring, but unusual problems. Replace the thoughts that displease you with ones that you like.

Remember that everything is circular, and you will always have an opportunity to practice again...

Cool
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh, and if I place my right thumb on my right temple, I can place the tips of the other ginfers around the area where it hurts most of the time. If I didn't blow my nose and hack up crap on a regular basis, I would be convinced I was having a series of mini-strokes... Hypnotize

If you start seeing crap from the pain, take a long rag, or strip of bedsheet and tie it into a loop slightly larger than your forehead. Take a sturdy stick of some sort and place into the loop and start twisting (CAREFULLY!)
    This is the "Uncle Fester" treatment...It worked for me! Smirk
    FrankoL
    FrankoL

Post  FrankoL Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 am

x

Last edited by FrankoL on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 am

I see...this gives me more insight into your perspective. Apologies for any of my predispositions.

There are possibly such things as "niche operatives" who have a broader sense of reality, mostly due to the amount of communication is much greater for them than the average person...

Have you heard (read) this: Bringers of the Dawn ?

And then there is: http://www.esoterictube.com/spirit-science.html

Remember that fear is a healthy response to unknown possibilities. Remaining calm during hectic situations is a gift, however. I encourage this behavior with large friendly letters that say "Don't Panic!".

I'm getting conflicting readings about you. Are you Indigo? or are you immersed in the Industrial Military Complex? (or something I'm missing entirely?... Sleep )

FrankoL
    FrankoL

Post  FrankoL Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 pm

x

Last edited by FrankoL on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Very nice. I too try to intuit my encoutners with others, my problem to too much too fast...Lately the veil has been a little thin, and the last trip to the store was a bit hectic for me...

I really do not mean to communicate in stereotypes, sometimes the slot machine word dispenser trips onto common demonators. And often my suggestions are quite a tangent from the original directives....

It seems to me that the changes that are occuring are happening somewhat fsater the past few weeks; but this past year has been quite a psychic development time for me. Here's a Thread if you're interested. From what I have gathered, those who are sensitive will be becoming more so. (I'm thinking of Mudra right now...)

So it only seems natural that your sensitivites, and those around you may be on the rise. I think learning to cope with these new ways of perceiving things will be an essential part of what is happening...

What is your operative paradigm towards consciousness and the structure of reality? Are you pure science? Hybrid quantum-spiritual? Pure spirit (ala Bhuddist?) If I know of a framework familiar to you, I can maybe answer some questions for you (or perhaps not! what do I know? drunken )
    FrankoL
    FrankoL

Post  FrankoL Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am

x
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 am

That was a wonderful day, weekend actually, hanging out with friends in Trout Lake, WA.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Now this is like listening to one side of a phone conversation....
    (with the random crosstalk...)

Blink

I think I freaked him out....bad habit of mine....you should see our Christmas parties with my muggle inlaws...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Muggles in the family can be quite difficult at times. No

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am