tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Moment Of Inertia

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Moment Of Inertia  Empty Moment Of Inertia

Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:32 am

Ok so take a breath and put your aluminum lined thinking caps on.

I dont really know where to begin ... But the idea came from going shopping.  

Something that has happened to me so many times suddenly struck me ( again ) as " indescribable " but to the point that i needed to explore and express the concept.

Ok ,   so ...  How many times have we been to the mall and went to get on an escalator that was not working ?  and even though you see its not working , you dont expect to feel inertia but for a brief moment as you step onto it you actually feel a jolt as tough it were operational.   You feel the expected inertia regardless of it not having any actual work or motion.

Where did that Inertia come from ?  

So there are 2 forces at play here : Expected or Subject Inertia vs. Actual.  

Does the division of the two forces equate to our personality complex within " the matrix "   ?

Is the true moment of Inertia subjective regardless of Actual Inertia ?  I would say yes until the moment of " learned Subjectivity " takes over.

Either way there is a flip or moment where those two forces change and i believe that the introduction of the concept of  " Time " is the cause of inertia to stop.  

Again forgive me for being vague but this is how ideas are explored and i think that one or two " Misties " out there will be able to further explore and extrapolate on these concepts.

hmmmmm...

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Moment Of Inertia  Empty Re: Moment Of Inertia

Post  Carol Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:16 pm

hmmm... vague?

Did you read the post or view the videos on Vipassana? I think Vidya explained his own experiences quite well.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t8350p425-the-chalice-of-wisdom-part-2

As for this bit, "i believe that the introduction of the concept of " Time " is the cause of inertia to stop. "

Time can also be compressed if one knows how to use pure intention to move from point "a" to point "c". And then there are those conscious moments one experiences outside of time - similar to when one is in danger or in an accident where time appears to slow down exponentially. And let's not forget how sometimes one can transfers dimension and slip into another alternate time steam.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:18 am

Is there a shorter version of this video ? like 30 seconds or so ?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:34 am

NANUXII wrote:Is there a shorter version of this video ?  like 30 seconds or so ?  

Here you go. 30 seconds of silence Insanely Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOU0KBITxck
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:32 am

lol!

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Swanny wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:Is there a shorter version of this video ?  like 30 seconds or so ?  

Here you go. 30 seconds of silence Insanely Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOU0KBITxck

Much better ! thank you silent

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Ok So to extrapolate on your ideas Carol , There are all sorts of instances where we experience things that are un usual , things that if you were to mention them to a friend could relate yet still not explain.

The accident example is excellent, also fetes of strength when in danger etc.

I relaised i have experienced another phenomena like this and that is in the shower ( now now lets be adults ) When i finish a shower i always slowly turn down the hot water and increase the cold simultaneously until the water is freezing and i stand in it for as long as i can stand.

I experienced that at a random moment when the water turns really cold that for a second or two it feels hot ! Until i rationalise on some level mentally that its actually cold.

So what im hoping to tap into is that phenomena... And what do we connect to or rather engage in those moments and how those moments stretch our Personality Complex beyond its normal belief parameters. I cant help but think that being able to harness the phenomena in those moments... to understand them to the point we can engage them at will is a turning point for our evolution ...

and a way to slip in between the vales of the matrix.

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:35 am

a glitch?

Well if one is to accept that our spirits are inter-dimensional beings and those individuals who are more in alignment with spirit as compared to their 3-Dimensional physical form (I'm referring to Astral Traveler here), this would mean that one can circumvent 3-D time and space and instantly travel to any nexus point in any dimension.

In Sant Mat one is given the 5 names of the 5 signature points (saints or masters) of 5 different spiritual dimensional realms. However the Spiritual Master existing in 3D has built energetic frequency bridge ways to each of these dimensions and offers an assist to his disciple via a 'love frequency' connection. The disciple chants the names as a mantra creating his/her own frequency bridge way which are in alignment with the Master's frequency and is able to transcend/spiritually travel to these spiritual realm each one vibrating at a higher spiritual frequency.

Now here is my dilemma. Keep in mind that free will and intention are at work here... and perhaps past karma as well which can either assist or hold one back. What is the primary goal of spiritual ascension? Is it to return to source and become part of the primordial god consciousness.... or is it to be spit out and recycled somewhere else? Does one have a choice?

Having had various spontaneous frequency journeys into various spiritual dimensions I can personally attest to the never-ending variety of conscious existence as an observer. And surprisingly one of the heaven realms that I popped into where everyone was dancing and singing put me off. I actually had the thought of 'how boring'. Would I want to spend eternity in that particular heaven realm? Nope.

So where does one choose to go to after passing?

If one hangs out in source (been there), one experiences singularity. This is to also tap into universal cosmic intelligence consciousness (one has access to all knowledge/information when in a state of singularity). What next? If we stop and think that the many manifestation of god/creation is to know oneself, then creation is unlimited. The image that comes to mind is a fractal that continues without end. One's consciousness can explore ad infinitum and of course one has to throw in free will.

So is the goal to be reabsorbed into cosmos consciousness or continue to explore creation at its unlimited levels?

And for the most part people/souls tend to travel in groups though out their many lives. Which takes me to another thought. My got to spiritual sources are Yeshua and Arch Angel Michael. Even with this I'm of two minds/hearts as one chosen to serve Yeshua and continue to on that train track while another side wishes to work along side Arch Angel Michael. And of course.. there is also the desire to participate in the Christian heaven realm when it's time to pass over.

Being an inter dimensional spiritual being would mean of course one could have it all.

I did get a chuckle with respect to the shower experience as stepping outside into 20 degree weather with a bit of wind chill factor does give me pause. There is a sense of timelessness that tends to occur when experiencing temperature extremes - moving from one to the other. And then of course there is that sweet spot of drifting prior to falling asleep or upon waking where there is no sense of time. Last night when drifting off I got so excited at the purple colors I was inwardly viewing that I woke myself back up. Arrg.

" to understand them to the point we can engage them at will is a turning point for our evolution ...  and the matrix"

Exactly. This is what the various spiritual masters have achieved over centuries. Those who chose a spiritual teacher who has accomplished something like this and follow his practice may have an opportunity to do so. And those who have had NDE or OBE also can to this. I'm still waiting for the galactic wave to come in and do a massive consciousness raising assist, or perhaps all of the gamma rays from the center of the universe may help trigger something a bit more wide spread. Meanwhile, it's still lovely to drink a cup of cocoa and watch the snow fall. Life in the woods is peaceful.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am