tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore in a demoralized society

newel
    newel

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore in a demoralized society Empty Exposure to true information does not matter anymore in a demoralized society

Post  newel Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore in a demoralized society Empty Re: Exposure to true information does not matter anymore in a demoralized society

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 pm

There is an information overload, and a lot of the information is depressing. It takes a lot of work to properly sort through things, and one almost needs to be a professional researcher to get everything straight. There is a cold infowar which could errupt into a hot civil war in the near future. As I keep researching and speculating, my fear level keeps rising. This is not a good sign. I feel less and less inclined to wake people up. I feel more inclined to attempt a top-down transformation of the United Nations, the Secret Government, and the City-States. My mumblings on this web-site are directed toward that end. I don't talk to people in 'real-life' about all of this controversial stuff.
    newel
    newel

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore in a demoralized society Empty Re: Exposure to true information does not matter anymore in a demoralized society

Post  newel Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:09 am

According to Bezmenov in 1984, it was already too late back then to inform, due to demoralization. He explains the theory of ideological subversion here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY&feature=player_embedded

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 pm

This is a brilliant talk metaw .
    Thank you for sharing .
    It is obvious to me that the moment we loose our inner connection to the Divine
    and awareness of being Spiritual beings the entire human experience is booby trapped
    and meant to collapse . In our Godlike nature lies all the values and virtues to create
    a decent society .
    We lost the sense of the sacred in our quest to normalize, banalyse the world that meets our eyes.
    Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm

newel
    newel

Post  newel Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Bezmenov about the US: "You may ask what's in it for me? Survival obviously. There is no other place left on this planet to defect to."

Same thing Ayn Rand was saying.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:04 pm

I'm watching the interview today, and it is fantastic! I've enjoyed Ayn Rand as well. I love listening to genuine intellectuals, including G. Edward Griffin, whether I agree with them or not, or whether I even understand them or not. I guess this is one reason why I would like to see a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System, with 10,000 Representatives who have PhD's in Solar System Studies and Governance. This would not guarantee a bright, big, beautiful tomorrow, but it might give the human race a fighting chance, at least, of surviving and thriving...

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:15 pm