tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
We Are You
Aquaries1111
magamud
devakas
ceridwen
Beren
malletzky
Sanicle
JesterTerrestrial
firefly
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
Carol
Mercuriel
Floyd
lawlessline
Lionhawk
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
23 posters

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Empty Re: Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Thank-you Eartheart. Do you converse with the Thuban crowd?? There is an aspect of that Thuban stuff which is sort of cool -- but I have huge problems with it in its present form. Again, I am on the verge of just concentrating on Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical-Music. I'm sort of burned-out on the really crazy and upsetting stuff. In fact, if I had the money, I might just do Live Steam and Vintage Auto Racing. I'm very serious when I say that. On the other hand -- hanging-out with the Jesuits on Mt. Graham might be quite the educational experience -- but from what I hear -- the Jesuits don't like me. That could be a bad thing...

Here's something to think about. Everyone seems to want Term-Limits for Politicians -- but what about Term-Limits for Brain-Surgeons?? What about all the powerful people (and other than people) in Washington D.C. -- who never leave???? Do we NOT want experienced politicians -- who know what the hell they are doing??? I'm really not kidding when I speak of combining the Best Aspects of the City-States, the United Nations, and the Moon!!! How are the Popes REALLY selected??? Why do they not retire when they have to be wheeled around, and when they have a difficult time staying awake and coherent?? I mean no disrespect here. I simply wish for this world and solar system to be run by the truly Best and Brightest -- who make the best decisions for humanity. Do you see my point??

Where has the Lord placed each and every one of us?? If we try to better ourselves -- are we rebelling against God?? What is the Will of God?? What is the Law of God?? What was the Pre-Human Law of God?? What was the Law of God to Adam and Eve?? Did the Ten-Commandments predate Exodus 20?? What was the Pre-Human Liturgy?? I keep looking for a Timeless Law and Liturgy. I really wish to be Traditional -- yet History and Tradition seem to present me with a MESS!!! Why is this?? Do the Implications and Ramifications of the Tower of Babel Incident have something to do with this confusion?? I'm faced with a situation where nothing is ever really right -- and where nothing ever really resolves. Is this a nasty series of accidents -- or is it by DESIGN?? Does the Lord lay strong Human Leadership low by raising them up -- and then destroying them -- in a cyclical fashion?? I mean no disrespect. I really don't. I'm simply trying to understand why Earth is not Heaven -- and why Mankind seems to be viewed as being Damaged-Goods and as being Sinful-Human-Flesh. I keep sensing an Ancient and Ugly Multiracial Conflict or Galactic Civil War Among Soul-Relatives. My insides never stop churning. I never have peace. Is trying to make things better considered a treasonous act?? Has a Verdict Been Rendered Against Humanity Which Shall Never Be Rescinded?? Should I just shut-up and suffer???

Is the Law of God the Word of God -- or 'Every Word That Procedeth Out of the Mouth of God'?? If so, then is the Word of God limited to the 66 Books of the Biblical Canon?? Is the Character of the Old Testament God similar to the Character of the God of the Roman Catholic Church?? Both seem to be rather harsh. Jesus seems quite different. Jesus seems to be quite different than that which is presented in the Pauline Epistles and the Book of Revelation. What's really going on here?? Again, all of this seems like an endless round of madness -- with theological arguments which never resolve. I tired of this mess -- and turned to the Positive Gospel According to Peale and Schuller. Unfortunately, this opened-up a whole new Can of Worms. I can understand why a lot of people abandon religion completely. I don't think they are really Atheists. I just think that they don't want to deal with the Problems and Absurdities. It's a nasty job -- but some of us have to do it. Or do we??? Here is a man who spent a lifetime dealing with Theological Issues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBjkZ5WzBfc This conversation is not fast-paced, but it contains a lot of extremely useful theological information. I attended his classes for years. Studying the leading SDA theologians (throughout the history of the SDA church) might be a VERY interesting study for those disciplined enough to properly do this. I think the Jesuits know what I'm talking about. I guess I'm sort of a Non-Practicing Renegade Ecumenical Seventh-Day Anglican. Do you see my point??? I didn't think so.

Shouldn't all Protestants be careful students and observers of the Roman Catholic Church??? Shouldn't Protestants think about what changes might make the Roman Catholic Church acceptable to them??? At what point does one call off the dogs??? Some of my answers to these questions are found within this thread -- yet this process deeply frightens me. The problem I seem to be having is information overload and disorientation. I'd like the world to be somewhat simple, stable, and trouble-free -- yet the reality is just the opposite -- and my efforts to resolve the madness lead me into ever greater perplexity, complexity, and uncertainty. This could ultimately result in a Breakdown, Shutdown, and Lockup -- which is why I continue to be very wary about Waking-Up the General-Public. This Info-War thing could get VERY nasty.

I'm going to rewatch 'Avatar' tonight -- while imagining the context to be within this solar system -- and imagining that there really is an Avatar Program. I guess I'm doing that with nearly all of the sci-fi I watch. I don't really know how to properly proceed with my Political and Theological Science-Fiction. I'm finding that I am posting less and less of what I REALLY think about everything -- because my true thoughts are too radical and difficult to express. I don't think I'm crazy -- but it wouldn't surprise me if I actually go crazy prior to leaving this present container. I am preparing for that possibility -- and I truly do not wish to pull others along with me if that does indeed occur. How do I get to 'checkmate' with all deliberate speed?? I feel as if I am so near -- yet so very far -- from accomplishing whatever it is that I am supposed to be doing. I still don't know what this is Really all about -- and I feel as if I am getting my butt kicked big-time. I mean-well -- yet I seem to be clueless and powerless. BTW -- you wouldn't believe what a nice place I'm working in!!!

As a child, I enjoyed attending the lectures of Phillip Knox regarding Astronomy and Religion. Here is an old inspirational book titled 'Wonder Worlds' which he wrote. http://www.amazon.com/Wonder-Worlds-Knox-Phillip-L/dp/B003IM3JW8 The following is some Vatican related astronomical stuff!!

The Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, aka the VATT, is a 1.8 meter Gregorian telescope observing in the optical and infrared. It is part of the Mount Graham International Observatory. It is situated on Mount Graham in southeast Arizona, and it achieved 'first light', the first starlight to pass through the telescope onto a detector, in 1993. It is operated by the Vatican Observatory, one of the oldest astronomical research institutions in the world, in partnership with The University of Arizona.

The heart of the telescope is an f/1.0 honeycombed construction, borosilicate primary mirror. The mirror was manufactured at The University of Arizona's Steward Observatory Mirror Laboratory[1], which pioneered both the spin-casting and the stressed-lap polishing techniques which are being used for telescope mirrors that include the 6.5 meter aperture MMT and Magellan telescopes and the two 8.4 meter mirrors of the Large Binocular Telescope. The VATT's mirror is unusually 'fast', f/1, which means that its focal distance is equal to its diameter. Because it has such a short focal length, a Gregorian design could be employed which uses a concave secondary mirror at a point beyond the primary focus; this allows unusually sharp focusing across the field of view.

The unusual optical design and novel mirror fabrication techniques mean that both the primary and secondary mirrors are among the most exact surfaces ever made for a ground-based telescope. In addition, the skies above Mount Graham are among the most clear, steady, and dark in the continental North America. Seeing of better than one arc-second even without adaptive optics can be achieved on a regular basis.

Optical System -- Aplanatic Gregorian f/9

Focal Length -- 16.48 m

Primary Mirror -- f/1.0, Diameter 1.83 m

Secondary Mirror -- f/0.9, Diameter 0.38 m (Focus Control: 0.1 micrometre)

Field of View -- 72 mm (15')

Scale -- 12.52 "/mm

Image Quality -- 0.1 ' - 6.8 "

Mount -- Alt-Az + Derotator

Given its excellent optical qualities, the telescope has been used primarily for imaging and photometric work, in which it regularly outperforms much larger telescopes located elsewhere. Among the notable results from this telescope have been the discovery of MACHOs in the Andromeda Galaxy; the validation of the Stromvil photometric filter system; evidence for how the shape and dimensions of galaxies have changed over the age of the universe; discovery of the first binary 'Vesta chip' asteroid; and the characterization and classification by visible colors of some 100 Trans-Neptunian objects, most of them fainter than magnitude 21.

The government of the Vatican City State supports the Vatican Observatory staff and regular research costs, but the cost to build and maintain the VATT itself has come from private donors. The major donors supporting the construction of the telescope were Fred and Alice P. Lennon and Thomas J. Bannan. Benefactors to the Vatican Observatory Foundation[2] continue to support the operating costs of the Alice P. Lennon telescope and its attached Thomas J. Bannan astrophysics facility.

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 10748LUCIFER Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Scenic-mt-graham-map Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Lucifer_Telescope
    Check out the site for the 'Vatican Observatory'! http://www.vaticanobservatory.org/ Here is the wiki entry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Observatory

The Vatican Observatory (Specola Vaticana) is an astronomical research and educational institution supported by the Holy See. Originally based in the Roman College of Rome, it now has headquarters and laboratory at the summer residence of the Pope in Castel Gandolfo, Italy, and an observatory at the Mount Graham International Observatory in the United States.[1]

The Director of the Observatory is Fr. José Gabriel Funes an Argentinian Jesuit. Many distinguished scholars have worked at the Observatory. In 2008, the Templeton Prize was awarded to cosmologist Fr. Michał Heller, a Vatican Observatory Adjunct Scholar. In 2010, the George Van Biesbroeck Prize was awarded to former observatory director, the American Jesuit, Fr. George Coyne.[2]

The Church has had long-standing interests in astronomy, due to the astronomical basis of the calendar by which holy days and Easter are determined. For instance, the Gregorian Calendar, promulgated in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII, was developed by the Jesuit mathematician Christoph Clavius at the Collegio Romano from astronomical data.

In the 18th century, the Papacy actively supported astronomy, establishing the Observatory of the Roman College in 1774. In 1789-1787, the Specola Vaticana in the Tower of the Winds within the Vatican was established under the direction of Msgr. Filippo Luigi Gilii (1756-1821). When Msgr. Gilii died, the Specola was closed down, as inconvenient to students in the city, and with the dome of St. Peter's obstructing its view. Its instruments were transferred to the College Observatory. A third facility, the Observatory of the Capitol, was operated from 1827 to 1870.

Father Angelo Secchi SJ relocated the College Observatory to the top of Sant'Ignazio di Loyola a Campo Marzio (Church of St. Ignatius in Rome). However, when Father Secchi died in 1878, there was grave tension between the Holy See and the government of Italy. The Observatory was renamed Regio Osservatorio al Collegio Romano ("Royal Observatory at the Roman College"), and remained in operation as such till 1923.

It was reopened in the 1930s, by which time the smoke and sky-glow of the city made it impossible to conduct useful observations in Rome.[1] The Observatory relocated to Castel Gandolfo, which is 25 kilometres (16 mi) southeast of Rome. By 1961, the same problems now existed at Castel Gandolfo. The Observatory then established the Vatican Observatory Research Group, with offices at the Steward Observatory of the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona.[1]

In 1993, VORG completed the 1.8 metres (71 in) Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, which is at Mount Graham near Safford, Arizona.

The Observatory's headquarters remained in Italy at Castel Gandolfo. In early 2008, the Vatican announced that as part of a general reconstruction of the Papal residence, the Observatory would be relocated to a former convent a mile away from the castle, while its former space would be used to provide more room for the reception of diplomatic visitors. There was some commentary that the Observatory was being shut down or cut back, but in fact the Observatory staff welcomed the move[citation needed] . The old quarters in the castle were cramped and very poorly laid out for the Observatory's use. The research activities of VORG in Arizona continue unaffected.

See also
    Catholic Church and science#Vatican Observatory
    Archaeoastronomy
    Guy Consolmagno
    George Coyne
    José Gabriel Funes
    Michał Heller
    Scientific Perspectives on Divine Action

References
    Sabino Maffeo: The Vatican Observatory. In the Service of Nine Popes, Vatican Observatory Publications, 2001.

1.^ a b c Johnson, George (2009-06-22). "Vatican’s Celestial Eye, Seeking Not Angels but Data". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
    2.^ Dennis Sadowski (2010-01-04). "American Astronomical Society honors former Vatican Observatory head". Catholic News Service. Retrieved 2010-01-06.

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 201200005786 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Vatican2
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Religion-Science2 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Fade-photo-5s Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Vatican_PrayerCards_Logo%20(Small) Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Catholic_church_vatican_ufo_cartoon Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Lucifer-telescope-red-horned-mirrors1 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Seven-wonders-of-the-world-world-of-wonders
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Empty Re: Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Consider:

1. Responsibility-Based Moral-Law. (Ethical-System)

2. Responsibility-Based Civil-Law. (Legal-System)

3. Responsibility-Based Ceremonial-Law. (Liturgical-System)

4. Responsibility-Based Constitutional-Law. (Governmental-System)

How might historical-continuity and universal-applicability be maximized in all of the above?? This might be a lot more important than it might appear to a casual observer. What if a constitution consisting of all of the above were drafted in a Canon-Law Format?? What if all of the above were limited to a thousand points of light?? Imagine crash-landing on a vacant distant planet -- with just you and a very attractive member of the opposite-sex -- facing the prospect of beginning a brand-new civilization!! Think about it...

At some point, there might be very few secrets in the solar system. The various scientific programs might be subject to public review in real-time -- all the time. However, the general public would have to become mature enough to not go nuts regarding every new radical scientific venture. There would probably have to be a rather high level of public tolerance in exchange for scientific openness. This would also imply a high level of international and interplanetary cooperation -- with a decided lack of factional fighting, racism, and nationalism. This might be nearly impossible to achieve -- especially on a voluntary basis...

Spend some quality-time defining Satan, Lucifer, Jesus, Mary, and God. Seriously. Don't just write this stuff off as being religious mumbo-jumbo. I have my theories -- but I don't feel comfortable revealing them. I've done some speculation previously -- but I have fine-tuned my ideas -- and they are quite startling -- to say the least...

I have no doubt that there are some very sick and very powerful people (and other than people) in this solar system. I continue to worry about cornered bad-guys, violent regime changes, poison pills, scorched-earth policies, etc, etc, etc. Things might get VERY ugly. Someone once told me that "Bombs Were Good -- But That Nukes Were Bad". They also hinted at a planned financial collapse -- solar abnormalities -- and some sort of world-wide devastation from the skies. They didn't say a lot -- and I didn't ask a lot of questions. Another individual hinted-at suitcase-nukes. It was very strange. I continue to seek peaceful solutions. Nuff said...

Here's some more cheer from Sherry Shriner! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2012/07/05/aliens-in-the-news

Don't read too much into the following image. I just thought it illustrated some aspects of this post. I don't particularly like or dislike Dick Cheney. I tend to think that a lot of these people are employees and front-men for much more powerful and hidden forces -- but I have no idea about the particulars. I just think we might be in HUGE trouble...

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Lordofwar
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 am

Hi Oxy,

I'm slowly as a "Turtle" peeking in and out of your thread.. I can't get Bill Cooper out of my head (which I don't mind because I Love Him).. but I have the "V" Vendetta and the "Red Sky" sifting through my imagination now.. and so I know I need to do a little more research on this.. I have not watched Vendetta and have only seen the Red Sky in the V series from time to time.. I'm wondering if this is symbolic of some Sky Quakes we will experience.. Now I will share with you an experience I had yesterday.. I had just posted on Bill Cooper re: my breakdown.. The breakdown I had was one of the loss of a Very Brave Man.. and at exactly 5.36pm (Florida time) yesterday the biggest clap of thunder almost threw me out of my skin.. I've lived in Florida 20 years and have been through many a lightening storm.. This Thunder was a "statement" being made in my very moment.. and get this, there was not one clap of noise after that.. nor before.. If the Gods can speak.. I'd say.. they do speak to us.. Will I ever forget that moment.. No.. Nor will I ever forget Bill Cooper...

Ok so I post a clip from V

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Empty X

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Oh did you notice the big X in the background right at the end of the video I linked.. 10.. Symbolic. (Right after the welcome back)
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Oh did you notice the big X in the background right at the end of the video I linked.. 10.. Symbolic. (Right after the welcome back)

And the purple healing light of "The Purple Dawn"...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Hi Oxy,

I'm slowly as a "Turtle" peeking in and out of your thread.. I can't get Bill Cooper out of my head (which I don't mind because I Love Him).. but I have the "V" Vendetta and the "Red Sky" sifting through my imagination now.. and so I know I need to do a little more research on this.. I have not watched Vendetta and have only seen the Red Sky in the V series from time to time.. I'm wondering if this is symbolic of some Sky Quakes we will experience.. Now I will share with you an experience I had yesterday.. I had just posted on Bill Cooper re: my breakdown.. The breakdown I had was one of the loss of a Very Brave Man.. and at exactly 5.36pm (Florida time) yesterday the biggest clap of thunder almost threw me out of my skin.. I've lived in Florida 20 years and have been through many a lightening storm.. This Thunder was a "statement" being made in my very moment.. and get this, there was not one clap of noise after that.. nor before.. If the Gods can speak.. I'd say.. they do speak to us.. Will I ever forget that moment.. No.. Nor will I ever forget Bill Cooper...

Ok so I post a clip from V

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Oh did you notice the big X in the background right at the end of the video I linked.. 10.. Symbolic. (Right after the welcome back)

And the purple healing light of "The Purple Dawn"...
    Thank-you Aquaries1111. Your experience seemed both sad and interesting. Strange things do indeed occur. The 'V' symbolism was interesting -- yet I'm not sure what it meant. My version of Anna and 'V' is quite different than the TV series. When I keep referring to 'my' thread -- I am simply seeking critiques and/or validation. It's nothing special -- and I'm even less special -- yet I am conducting sort of an experiment -- and I'm trying to develop myself in a rather strange manner. This whole thing is quite weird. The first episode of the new 'V' was perhaps the most revealing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsZelpXj-CE&feature=related Somewhat unrelatedly, consider Numbers 31 (KJV). What is the true nature of the Old Testament God?? What was the true nature of Moses and Aaron?? Has God changed?? What about reincarnations of Moses and Aaron?? Does all of this somehow relate to Anna and 'V'??

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying , 2Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying , Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.4 Of every tribe a thousand , throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.5 So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives , and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? 16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. 19 And do ye abidewithout the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.20 And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood.21 And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD commanded Moses;22 Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead,23 Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.24 And ye shall wash your clothes on the seventh day, and ye shall be clean, and afterward ye shall come into the camp.25 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 26Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:27 And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:28 And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:29Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.30 And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons, of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.31 And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.32 And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,33 And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,34 And threescore and one thousand asses,35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not knownman by lying with him. 36 And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:37 And the LORD'S tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen. 38 And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and twelve. 39 And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.40 And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD'S tribute was thirty and two persons.41 And Moses gave the tribute, which was the LORD'S heave offering, unto Eleazar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses.42 And of the children of Israel's half, which Moses divided from the men that warred, 43 (Now the half that pertained unto the congregation was three hundred thousand and thirty thousand and seven thousand and five hundred sheep, 44 And thirty and six thousand beeves,45 And thirty thousand asses and five hundred,46 And sixteen thousand persons;) 47 Even of the children of Israel's half, Moses tookone portion of fifty, both of man and of beast, and gave them unto the Levites, which kept the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD; as the LORD commanded Moses.48 And the officers which were over thousands of the host, the captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds, came near unto Moses:49 And they said unto Moses, Thy servants have taken the sum of the men of war which are under our charge, and there lacketh not one man of us. 50 We have therefore brought an oblation for the LORD, what every man hath gotten, of jewels of gold, chains, and bracelets, rings, earrings, and tablets, to make an atonement for our souls before the LORD.51 And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of them, even all wrought jewels.52 And all the gold of the offering that they offered up to the LORD, of the captains of thousands, and of the captains of hundreds, was sixteen thousand seven hundred and fifty shekels.53 (For the men of war had taken spoil , every man for himself.) 54 And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of the captains of thousands and of hundreds, and brought it into the tabernacle of the congregation, for a memorial for the children of Israel before the LORD.

Which group of people most closely adheres to every word of the Old-Testament? Does anyone conduct a sacrificial sanctuary-service in a replica of Solomon's Temple? Does anyone obey each and every command uttered by God in the Old-Testament? Does anyone defend all of the atrocities described in the Old-Testament? Christians have many schemes for getting out of all of this -- but how many Christians strictly obey the Teachings of Jesus? The Atheists and Agnostics mostly say 'to heck with all of this madness!' How shall we then live? What shall we believe about life, the universe, and everything? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel in a search for a useable future? If so, might that light be an oncoming magneto-leviton train??? What does it really mean to 'Obey God'?? What is Orthodoxy in Modernity?? These are EXTREMELY important questions. How readest thou??? The Seventh-day Adventists have attempted to be 'Spiritual Israel' and the 'Heirs of the Reformation' -- but are they correct -- and have they succeeded??? I continue to lean toward 'The Desire of Ages' by Ellen White -- but I am very wary and conflicted by the rest of that which is connected with the SDA church. I like the 1928 'Book of Common Prayer' -- but I certainly do not embrace the Episcopal Church or the Anglican Communion -- any more than I embrace the SDA church. I completely enjoyed singing in the Evening and Morning Choirs at the Crystal Cathedral -- yet I concluded that this ministry was both a New Solution and a New Problem. It seemed to work on TV -- but did it work in Garden Grove or in copycat ministries?? Does ANYTHING really work -- once the novelty wears off?? I truly think that even being at the center of Solar System Governance would get old in a hurry. But despite everything -- 'The Show Must Go On' -- even though I often wonder 'why?'...
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Midianite

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Yes Oxy and your seeking will not find you.. will it? will you find the seeking? Both are needed.. but I am not here to perpetuate a storyline.. in Startrek, nor V nor any other sci fi series I have seen.. I am just "me"? Do you want to know "me"? Maybe someday I shall visit you Oxy, touch you and smell you.... will that "suffice" in the story tellings of our life".. I almost lost my own you know.. but it does not matter.. does it? For I am here now.. and someday we shall "meet"..
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm

And so why did you go from A1 to Aquaries1111? God does see everything indeed!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Consider numbers 31... (4).. 4 is "Death" Oxy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm flattered, A1!! Meeting you would be very special. I feel as if I already know you. You still remind me of Erica Evans. If we ever meet -- I hope that you are not disappointed. I'm quite the reflective and contrarian 'dud'. I don't socialize much -- but I am quite polite -- probably too polite. 'Aquaries1111' is a more formal and respectful version of 'A1'.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 pm

"InDeeD" Oxy and where shall Eye "Land"? In your mind of course!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:16 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm flattered, A1!! Meeting you would be very special. I feel as if I already know you. You still remind me of Erica Evans. If we ever meet -- I hope that you are not disappointed. I'm quite the reflective and contrarian 'dud'. I don't socialize much -- but I am quite polite -- probably too polite. 'Aquaries1111' is a more formal and respectful version of 'A1'.

You know Orthodoxymoron... All the butterflies want to do is to fly.. nothing more.. nothing less... so... I say... Let we fly!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:08 pm

You know, I am on the verge of emerging from the muck -- or from the cocoon -- if you will -- and simply flying like a butterfly. I need a new house, new teeth, a new car, and a new computer -- if I really wish to fly. I'm presently stuck in quite the muddy-rut -- with a very-bad case of 'the paralysis of analysis'. I have to lead somewhat of a double-life -- so that I don't talk about what I post while I attempt to function in 'the real world'. I almost seemed to hit it off better with the 'Dogma' crowd -- as strange as that sounds. I keep thinking I need to write some sort of a book -- yet I don't know how to proceed. My requests for help in this regard, have gone unanswered -- so perhaps I need to just 'do-it' myself. I don't really want to -- yet I need the resources such a project might supply. I have promised the 'watchers' that I would supply 'no surpises' -- and I intend to keep this unofficial promise. I wish to solve existing problems -- rather than creating new problems. BTW -- 'eye-land' has several possible meanings. It could imply 'dream-land'. It might imply an actual 'island'. Or -- it might point to 'dream-land on an island'. Sweet-Dreams.

Meanwhile back at 'Save the World Central' -- I keep thinking about the introduction to the David Icke -- Arizona Wilder interview. It's really quite good -- but I have mixed-feelings about the actual interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0EzmI-pj9E
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Hey Oxy,

I have shown you my heart.. when the thunder struck... and yet you still pursue..? what? It is check mate.! or stale mate! I do not care the "outcome"... I have always said "we are equal".. so who wins? Who loses? No-one in my realm.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 pm

You know what Oxy? I am tired of GAMES! YOURS! You give clues, and mysteries and intend for us to ask questions and who the XXXX CARES!? Seriously.. what is there to lose? One's credibility? Who cares.. I am a "Daffodil" and "I Die"! SO! So what! SO Xxxxxxxx WHAT!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:10 = Law & Responsibility (in biblical numerology)
    The number 10 also represents: Solar System Consciousness Level

The above is interesting in light of my strange ideas concerning a Namaste-Constitutional-Responsible-Freedom United States of the Solar System -- and that Responsibility and Law should be at the center of everything.

Aquaries1111 wrote:And so why did you go from A1 to Aquaries1111? God does see everything indeed!
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Consider numbers 31... (4).. 4 is "Death" Oxy
    Aquaries1111 wrote:"InDeeD" Oxy and where shall Eye "Land"? In your mind of course!
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Yes Oxy and your seeking will not find you.. will it? will you find the seeking? Both are needed.. but I am not here to perpetuate a storyline.. in Startrek, nor V nor any other sci fi series I have seen.. I am just "me"? Do you want to know "me"? Maybe someday I shall visit you Oxy, touch you and smell you.... will that "suffice" in the story tellings of our life".. I almost lost my own you know.. but it does not matter.. does it? For I am here now.. and someday we shall "meet"..
    Aquaries1111 wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm flattered, A1!! Meeting you would be very special. I feel as if I already know you. You still remind me of Erica Evans. If we ever meet -- I hope that you are not disappointed. I'm quite the reflective and contrarian 'dud'. I don't socialize much -- but I am quite polite -- probably too polite. 'Aquaries1111' is a more formal and respectful version of 'A1'.
    You know Orthodoxymoron... All the butterflies want to do is to fly.. nothing more.. nothing less... so... I say... Let we fly!
    orthodoxymoron wrote:You know, I am on the verge of emerging from the muck -- or from the cocoon -- if you will -- and simply flying like a butterfly. I need a new house, new teeth, a new car, and a new computer -- if I really wish to fly. I'm presently stuck in quite the muddy-rut -- with a very-bad case of 'the paralysis of analysis'. I have to lead somewhat of a double-life -- so that I don't talk about what I post while I attempt to function in 'the real world'. I almost seemed to hit it off better with the 'Dogma' crowd -- as strange as that sounds. I keep thinking I need to write some sort of a book -- yet I don't know how to proceed. My requests for help in this regard, have gone unanswered -- so perhaps I need to just 'do-it' myself. I don't really want to -- yet I need the resources such a project might supply. I have promised the 'watchers' that I would supply 'no surpises' -- and I intend to keep this unofficial promise. I wish to solve existing problems -- rather than creating new problems. BTW -- 'eye-land' has several possible meanings. It could imply 'dream-land'. It might imply an actual 'island'. Or -- it might point to 'dream-land on an island'. Sweet-Dreams.

Meanwhile back at 'Save the World Central' -- I keep thinking about the introduction to the David Icke -- Arizona Wilder interview. It's really quite good -- but I have mixed-feelings about the actual interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0EzmI-pj9E
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Hey Oxy, I have shown you my heart.. when the thunder struck... and yet you still pursue..? what? It is check mate.! or stale mate! I do not care the " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"outcome"... I have always said "we are equal".. so who wins? Who loses? No-one in my realm. You know what Oxy? I am tired of GAMES! YOURS! You give clues, and mysteries and intend for us to ask questions and who the XXXX CARES!? Seriously.. what is there to lose? One's credibility? Who cares.. I am a "Daffodil" and "I Die"! SO! So what! SO Xxxxxxxx WHAT!
    Aquaries1111 wrote:You know what Oxy.. I am tired of your conundrums.. just say it! you only have 5 more months to spill your beans.. so spill em. Say what you mean Oxy.. and stop spill it.. Simple.. this year 2012 is the NON-SECRET OF SECRETS.. Simple.. and it's truth.. Can I prove it.. NO.. But it's my truth and you are IN MY REALITY..
    Are you speaking of December 21, 2012??? I have no idea whether I am reincarnationally good or bad -- or whether I'll be staying or leaving. When I say that I 'don't know' -- I mean it. This is not simply a 'becoming-humility'. Everyone ends up disliking me -- sooner or later. I keep thinking that we could kick-out all of the 'bad-guys' -- and then find (much to our horror) that the 'good-guys' might end-up making things worse. I guess this is why I keep attempting to think in terms of refining and reforming that which presently exists -- rather than throwing everything out -- and starting from scratch. I truly am seeking to learn -- much more than I am seeking to condemn. All of us might be worse than we think -- if we were in the Shoes of the PTB. Solar System Governance might be a helluva lot messier and more complex than we think. Just thinking about it within the context of this thread -- scares the hell out of me. I hint at a lot of things -- to make everyone think. I ask a lot of questions -- to make everyone think. I'm wasting my life away with this damn thread -- to make myself -- and everyone -- THINK. But this all seems to have been a monumental waste of time. Remember when George Green spoke about various politicians snorting cocaine -- and making lewd and inappropriate comments??? Perhaps that's what one ends-up being like when they find-out what's REALLY going-on -- and becomes One of the Boys. I keep thinking that when one finally climbs to the top -- at long-last -- they might NOT like the view...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:33 pm

OK Oxy, this is the year of "No More Secrets".. The Elite's that think they have secrets over others now are going to be exposed.. and what then? They be "Naked"? Of course.. they be naked.. I am tired of those who think they are better than the rest of us because they think they hold secrets... well we are leap's and bounds ahead of the secrets... This year.. there are no secrets and all SECRETS will be exposed... this is TRUTH!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

A1, I don't have a lot more to say -- other than what I've been posting. Who was that 'Very Brave Man'? How did you nearly lose your life (sorry if you've already posted this))? What is going to happen in five months?? Will I be exterminated (physically and/or spiritually)?? Will there be a solar system exorcism which will drive me out of the solar system?? Will all or some of the above happen to ancient and/or current enemies of mine (and enemies of humanity)?? Or is humanity doomed?? I have no idea -- but is this the truth?

Human Beings appear to be a slave race languishing on an isolated planet in a small galaxy. As such, the human race was once a source of labor for an extraterrestrial civilization and still remains a possession today. To keep control over its possession and to maintain Earth as something of a prison, that other civilization has bred never-ending conflict between human beings, has promoted human spiritual decay, and has erected on Earth conditions of unremitting physical hardship. This situation has existed for thousands of years, and it continues today. -- 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley (pg. 34)

Regardless of whether this is true, or not -- what conditions pre-existed the 'creation' of the Human-Being?? What conditions have existed beyond Earth -- for billions of years -- right up to this very day?? Was the slave-thing a 'cover' to keep the Human-Race from being exterminated?? Be careful NOT to crucify those who might have kept Humanity alive -- under the most hostile and extenuating circumstances. Do your research very, very carefully. Don't do anything which you might later regret. But most of you don't really give a damn about anyone other than yourselves -- do you??? (I am not speaking particularly to Forum Members. I am speaking to those who I think might be monitoring this site. I have become a bit cynical regarding finding anyone in this galaxy who can deeply and rationally discuss my particular interests and concerns -- in an unbiased and fair manner. Everyone seems to be compromised, programmed, infiltrated, subverted, corrupted, etc, etc. Some of the 'good-guys' might turn out to be 'bad-guys' -- and some of the 'bad-guys' might turn out to be 'good-guys'. I think of nearly everyone as being a mixture of good and evil -- even various and sundry deities. I suspect that the real owner(s) of Earth and the Solar System might not be in possession of what is rightfully theirs. I suspect an ancient theft and hijacking of this entire Solar System -- but I can't prove it. I suspect a One Solar System government -- going back thousands (or millions) of years -- but I can't prove it.

I found an interesting picture from the 1955 International Astronautical Congress -- showing Leonid Sedov, Herman Oberth, and an unknown (to me) person of interest. I couldn't find this image on the internet (which might be just as well) -- but those of you in the know might find it interesting. Look at the upper-left corner of this image. ('Astronomica' pg. 236) Nuff said.

Sometimes I think that reincarnationally I might've been somehow involved with the Nazis and/or the Roman Catholic Church -- and I'm not sure why I think this might be the case. Is there a 'good-side' to both of these groups?? I keep thinking of the whole thing as being a corrupted and hijacked version of a quite idealistic plan. I can't prove this -- but I keep thinking about it. I REALLY wonder where all of the fancy Nazi technology came from??!! I REALLY wonder where all of the grand Catholic architecture and music came from??!! The whole Egyptian-Roman Empire phenomenon fascinates me. I detect a HUGE amount of hidden splendor and intrigue. Earth seems to be a HUGE battleground -- with a helluva lot of hidden agendas. I think a lot of people know about the specifics -- but they don't talk about it. I have to try to read between the lines. I'm currently looking at an old space-program documentary (Wolper Productions -- 1964) and it's more revealing than you might think! I'm also reading a huge astronomy book. Unfortunately, trying to deal with all of this is ruining what's left of my miserable life -- and I'm not joking.

I wish to reiterate that my MO will be watching, listening, and posting -- REGARDLESS of what the future brings. One small strategically-located apartment-office with a Cray is my present goal. You know what my fantasy consists of -- and you know that I think that my fantasy might turn out to be a nightmare -- and I am preparing myself for that probability. I am leaning toward the theory that this is NOT a nice universe -- that Mankind is in a HUGE amount of trouble -- and that a regime-change will NOT result in Humanity living happily everafter -- with the rest of the universe loving and adoring us. The worst trouble and conflicts might be just around the corner. I don't know who to be more afraid of -- Humanity or Divinity??!! I am EXTREMELY apprehensive and uneasy. The Horror.

I am seeking a highly-refined, highly-ethical, and deeply-spiritual Secular-Society -- rather than a Nasty and Overbearing Technocratic-Theocracy. There might be a highly-structured governmental and religious core -- relative to solar system governance -- but this would NOT imply a lack of politcal and religious freedom throughout the solar system -- JUST THE OPPOSITE. This might seem contradictory -- but sometimes a solution involves the combining of opposites. I got that one from Shirley Maclaine. What if the cathedrals and large classical-architecture churches of the world were maintained by the Solar System Government -- rather than begging people for money -- and threatening them with going to hell if they don't pay-up??!! This is just a brain-fart -- so don't run in the streets just yet!!

Please research and investigate the alleged-phenomenon of Human Sacrifice -- Past, Present, and Future -- especially in connection with Religious and Political Leaders. This subject frightens me more than just about anything else. I keep hearing about little babies being sacrificed to who knows who or what?! Might this have something to do with a hypothetical Human v Reptilian War in Heaven?? This could be the biggest can of worms we face.

I think I'm going to get lost in my new astronomy book (while listening to classical-music) to see if I can preserve my sanity just a little bit longer. There is an interesting mixture of politics, religion, space-travel, multidisciplinary-science, etc. -- connected with the study of astronomy. Perhaps this is the right mix. I used to love attending Los Angeles Astronomical Society meetings at the Griffith Observatory and Planetarium!! I used to love listening to Dr. Edwin Krupp, and to various guest-speakers. Those were the 'Good Old Days'!!
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 C1e6091e57cf
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Aldebaran
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Wright_patterson13 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Ufo_meruvianer1_1
    Aquaries1111 wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:A1, you look a lot less like 'Erica Evans' in your new avatar! Do you consider Dragons to be real, imaginary (or both)? If real, do you consider Dragons to be physical, spiritual (or both)? Do you consider Dragons to be good, evil (or both)? I have sometimes wondered if Greys are Teenage Reptilians -- and if Dracs are Young-Adult to Middle-Aged Reptilians -- and if Dragons are Elder-Statesman Reptilians???!!! The Bible states that 'Michael was wroth with the Dragon'. Was Michael a Progressive-Drac who challenged the Traditional-Dragon Galactic Powers That Be???!!! Did this result in the War in Heaven???!!! What if we are Interdimensional-Reptilians on the Soul-Level???!!! What if we are Mammalian-Reptilians???!!! Could our souls animate Grey-Bodies???!!! Drac-Bodies???!!! Dragon-Bodies???!!! What were we before we were Human???!!! What will we be if and when we are no longer Human???!!! Would the answer frighten us???!!! I've asked these questions before -- but in somewhat different ways. What a Can of Worms!!! Or, is it a Can of Snakes???!!!
    Wow Oxy, You really know how to get my mind a whirrrrling.. I don't think anyone has or can have definitive answers in anything... except one thing is for sure.. we are all photons.. aren't we?

It's nice to play with concepts and ideas.. Who can really prove anything at the end of the day? I do indeed imagine Dragons to be physical.. they existed and still do.. just not on the electromagnetic spectrum we are viewing.. I don't know about greys.. if they even exist.. I'm sure they must exist somewhere since they are a focus of my attention on some level.. Our souls can animate anything if we can be "enticed" enough.. What do you think Earth is? It's the ultimate video game.. If you had an option to be a grey would you? I wouldn't.. Trying to get a soul to embody anything is a challenge.. why there are 7 plus billion here.. it's fun.. fun... fun.... What were we before we were Human? Photons.. before and after.. You can't kill light.. so there is no death.. and what do we do? We are all dancing of course... Anything Oxy you imagine and have questions about does indeed exist.. else you wouldn't think about it would you? I want to think about what it is I do not currently think about.. Is it possible that the snow can fall up instead of down? Why would I even think such a thought? Why not? As long as I'm not harming anyone.. I have the freedom to think and imagine what I choose.. There's always more than one answer to any question Oxy and all are right... why not? Does Never Never Land exist? I imagine so.. Oxy what can frighten you? I have seen Reptilians walk through my bedroom wall.. can they see me? Or is it just my imagination? Hey.. if not here then there.. I'm enjoying the "ride".. without grey hairs..
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Article-0-13F7B7B8000005DC-613_964x346 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Article-2170196-13F7B7B8000005DC-6_964x1005 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Article-2170196-13F7B7B8000005DC-300_964x549 Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Article-2170196-13F7B7B8000005DC-187_964x950
    I certainly hope that laissez-faire capitalism morphs into responsible-enterprise -- wherein one cannot do business in such a manner that harm is caused. I realize this is a grey area. I am not opposed to ambition and invention -- but I am opposed to the destruction of the human race in various and sundry ways. In many ways, this is a war. The Responsible Pursuit of Fame, Fortune, Power, and Pleasure must defeat the Irresponsible Pursuit of Fame, Fortune, Power, and Pleasure. Responsibility must be Rewarded. Irresponsibility must be Punished. I hate to say it, but it seems as if one must think a bit like the Fat-Cats, without becoming corrupted and hardened. This is swimming upstream -- but converting Planet Purgatory into Planet Paradise is NOT going to be an easy task.

I feel somewhat guilty and arrogant when I do it, but I have had to think in terms of being somewhat close to the center of an idealistic and imaginary Solar System Government -- to attempt to comprehend what might really be going on in this solar system (and beyond). This frightens me very deeply -- each and every day. I keep coming back to the documentary "The Ring of Power". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwnWni9HLEY Thinking as I do seems to be making my life much worse -- as I attempt to face-reality by living in a dream-world. I don't necessarily recommend the mind-games I play -- but someone has to do it -- and I have repeatedly asked others to assist me in my quest -- yet very few have seemed inclined to do so.

I'm not a socialist or a communist -- but sometimes I wonder how things would be if everyone -- throughout the whole world -- always had the same net-worth? People might compete for plumb-jobs -- yet no one would 'have' any more than anyone else (other than the 'enjoyment' of doing more interesting and challenging jobs). How rich should God be? Why do the 'bad' people seem to be rich -- and the 'good' people seem to be poor? Should nice-guys finish last? I like to think that if I had massive-wealth, that I would still live simply, and use my wealth to benefit humanity. But really, if all of the wealth were immediately given away -- then there would be no further power to do good. So, might it be wise to set up some sort of a charitable-foundation?? Do you see my point?

Deception seems to be rampant in this solar system. For example: "All government agencies lie part of the time, but NASA is the only one I've ever encountered that does so routinely." -- George A. Keyworth, Science Advisor to President Reagan and Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, in testimony before Congress, March 14, 1985.

A heaven for mosquitoes -- and a hell for humans -- might be
     Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Cómo-hacer-un-repelente-natural-de-mosquitos
    conveniently combined. What would C.S. Lewis say?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System - Page 20 Oxymon10

forgive me messing with your questions and the spelling, which i dontcare 4 so much!

What might 'Solar System Canon Law' look like??? You know -- a collection of laws, procedures, ceremonies, etc. -- which would apply throughout the solar system -- and which might harmonize with the laws, procedures, ceremonies, etc. found throughout the galaxy???
    Its just a new fractal core broadcasted from the old mindcontroll ELFstations and digi-TV globular aural warp, that we introduced 2014, which eliminated second thought and the typical egomasonic reflectiv BS. The resulting harmonic aural freq-boost reestablished 111% Healthstandart to all living entety on/in the planet, no guidlines where further needed to avoid recessive emergence. Your team of an intrasolar plasmacouncil had the synchron enlightment/enspacement fraktals delivered for free by hunab Quo statuary law/loove....

What if a lot of space-travel occurs via some sort of an 'Avatar' program -- or a soul-transference program?? You know using some sort of a super tough body or Cylon-type 'container' to withstand the harsh conditions found in space???
    Space is home and its qualityis anything than harsh. With our new plasmabodies and divinely charged aural envelopes we can trverse any distans or any dimensional fragmented spacetimesequence by applieing the coordinated of free service, which will propell you to your most intriguent purpose...

'War: The Ultimate Sport'. If we eliminate war -- what will young men do to prove themselves??
    As artist by creating new hormones after puberty sets in, hormones which can unloch the probability potential of divineLoove in the related soulgroup, enough do do & proof... besides having the first 222 years before collegedegree to travel and play on different planets!!!

Do you converse with the Thuban crowd?? There is an aspect of that Thuban stuff which is sort of cool -- but I have huge problems with it in its present form.
    Actually there is no dialog, just the transmissions of draco "origin", which showed a unique refference for our Homeplanet, called even specificaly showing us the higher mindset of the dragon keepers and revealing (probes of Tony's Translationskills) the whole 11Dim Set of how the Holon is projected into timespaces and how we can stop actions of despair... I real i believe that Loover Jesus recalled both of us synchron to the old PA to manifest some corecrew mindframes, introduce some clear thoughts onto the surface which will help Dreamer to invent the unknown. Its not so that there are clear minds inthe background like you keep suggesting that those hidden hands/minds know or can do the real, which is pure speculatius on thepope's poo...

Everyone seems to want Term-Limits for Politicians -- but what about Term-Limits for Brain-Surgeons??
    Whattf? We not gonna have anymore politicans, and this kind of surgeon wont have anything to do in the next decades. useless eaters eehhh cheaters! Wake-up you ignorant, delusional disgrace.“There are NO Governments only CORPORATIONS”, masquerading as Organic Governments owned by the Vatican World Banks. The People voluntarily participate through consent, 'registration' & words-of-art to the Anticrisis setup.

I mean no disrespect here. I simply wish for this world and solar system to be run by the truly Best and Brightest -- who make the best decisions for humanity. Do you see my point?? Itsnot your point Oxymonad, but you x-pressing the organic reverb of Gaya's accustix - so to hint at...

Where has the Lord placed each and every one of us??
    The mirroring of all your inner frequency's has put a lot of compassion onto our lord, and if you suggest an personal agenda he is pursuing with U/evryone - than Eartheart must reveal the light and truth of it...

If we try to better ourselves -- are we rebelling against God??
    Take us from polarity (sin) and cease rebellion (sin!) and lead us to immmortality. Free the channels of our Divine Source to make the living recieve the Host personalities ect...

What is the Will of God?? What is the Law of God??
    Each species has just a parcel of the true way, so he wills us to host the circle of the rainbow to invite all relevant species into coming into a certain communion, for realigning the original creation with his/her forgiveness and forge/fuse all fragmented mind back into this LoveLaw!?!

What was the Pre-Human Law of God??
    Getting to know the Great Mother and her spellpower?!?

What was the Law of God to Adam and Eve??
    Hide from An or run and join one of the other extraterrestial settlements, there where 13 bases besides the usurped middleeastern laboratories. Oxy remeber the Montauk E.? Well we could say the military where tricked into this by a bunch of orion warmongers around An, which where runaways from the contigents of the orion mamas, which had just joined the Peace Anchara, a thingy those Orion borgs couldnt cope with. So they coerced the human military dickheads into opening the timerift, flew into that back 5000 years or so and started to take over the cosmic guardianplaces. They killed the backup of the princess from Rigel and forced Enki to work for them, make a double clone(Enlil), which became the featured Son of theJehowan deity and them ruling like unchecked solarlords. So they demanded the slaves for the goldproduction and a serial of Evas for their offworld warriors ect.
    Enki had to comply, but put the highest "royal" draco-dna into the later models, which surpriced all of their recordkeepers with some amasing features (angelic shiny dreamers - which can take down the monopol of the interstellar trademafia and put the creation back on track of the creators!!!) So all the sumerian records are faked evidence, manufactured to be a heroic last stand of those reptile warmongers around An and a insurance for them to be "our Makers" which they are not!!!

What was the Pre-Human Liturgy??
    Aumng!

I keep looking for a Timeless Law and Liturgy. I really wish to be Traditional -- yet History and Tradition seem to present me with a MESS!!! Why is this?? Do the Implications and Ramifications of the Tower of Babel Incident have something to do with this confusion?? I'm faced with a situation where nothing is ever really right -- and where nothing ever really resolves. Is this a nasty series of accidents -- or is it by DESIGN??
    Multimirrorinfo, holograficshards, fragmented starsystems and deliberatetesting of when the intelligences are back on track...

Does the Lord lay strong Human Leadership low by raising them up -- and then destroying them -- in a cyclical fashion?? I mean no disrespect. I really don't. I'm simply trying to understand why Earth is not Heaven -- and why Mankind seems to be viewed as being Damaged-Goods and as being Sinful-Human-Flesh. I keep sensing an Ancient and Ugly Multiracial Conflict or Galactic Civil War Among Soul-Relatives.
    See answers above... Your sense is pointing you to the noverbal knowhow

My insides never stop churning. I never have peace. Is trying to make things better considered a treasonous act?? Has a Verdict Been Rendered Against Humanity Which Shall Never Be Rescinded?? Should I just shut-up and suffer???
    the gods andthe demons churn theoceanofmaya to extractnectarof immortality, so there will be no t-act on any side but anendtosufferingand a loud howl onyourside...

Is the Law of God the Word of God -- or 'Every Word That Procedeth Out of the Mouth of God'?? If so, then is the Word of God limited to the 66 Books of the Biblical Canon?? Is the Character of the Old Testament God similar to the Character of the God of the Roman Catholic Church?? Both seem to be rather harsh. Jesus seems quite different. Jesus seems to be quite different than that which is presented in the Pauline Epistles and the Book of Revelation. What's really going on here??
    Its like you loove a wooman without wispering the loveyou words; reminder of the concious sound primordial role in shiftingor keeping manifestations. Andi tell you again, itsthe living spirit and the living master which you shall read! Recicle those books, enough trees died for that printing of the evil memory agenda!!!! There is a revolution in the holyghost and a revelation in spirit from the old test, bringing in the livingword of Jesus (i looved your aligning us with the red letters) and now beeing with the daughters of the Light allready. See the true divine creation and than remembrate those moments which feel sacral and those which feel holy, you know those feelings - you do hey!?!

I guess I'm sort of a Non-Practicing Renegade Ecumenical Seventh-Day Anglican. Do you see my point??? I didn't think so.
    What? I nearly recommended you forthe secondcomming team!
    Shouldn't all Protestants be careful students and observers of the Roman Catholic Church??? Shouldn't Protestants think about what changes might make the Roman Catholic Church acceptable to them??? At what point does one call off the dogs???
    There where a heavenly feature of refusing those split Churches in history, whichwas brutally averted by those jesuits you feature on some thoughts of desperate need. Be unaffested and noninfected he old barde!

Regardless of whether this is true, or not -- what conditions pre-existed the 'creation' of the Human-Being?? What conditions have existed beyond Earth -- for billions of years -- right up to this very day?? Was the slave-thing a 'cover' to keep the Human-Race from being exterminated?? Be careful NOT to crucify those who might have kept Humanity alive -- under the most hostile and extenuating circumstances.
    Why is source sometimes hardly communicating with angels, aliens or his belooved children? Welltheere is a right time for every act, entrance to our play or offstage prep... Its source perspective, which rules those conditions, unpercivable different Loovesettings and circumstances for the same concious ultradim test-amend.

I REALLY wonder where all of the fancy Nazi technology came from??Aldebaran!! I REALLY wonder where all of the grand Catholic architecture and music came from??Axsum today ethiopia!! The whole Egyptian-Roman Empire phenomenon fascinates me. The royal Loovers and those people which could charge their blood with or via emotional conciousness where in a long struggle overtaken/underwandered/intermarried by those killersouls left over from the orionwars with incredible traumatic wounds, hosted by Gaya to heal but where 4Dim directed to ursurb the Loovers and further the An-Jehowan agenda... Pure confused jews got swallowed up in the process from leviatan... All else is story and spread rumors typeofdisinfo.... AndJesus i not the boydick cutting bloodsucking rabbi - beware! Did you knowabout the crashlanded familyship, landed 3000plus years ago in the etruscian alpine mountains, stayed on and teached the roots of Rom, tilltheir later generations gotkilled by those from middleeast and usurped to have Rome as a weaponizedplatform? The female daughters ofthose offworlders made the tribes-temples which became thelegendary amazones... All the wonderfull things in creation came from Loove and Earthearts Mysteries, there is no Anti-(particle/idendety/principle) to the original, but a lot of extrawishes and karmic response to those moodswings...

I don't really know how to properly proceed with my Political and Theological Science-Fiction. I'm finding that I am posting less and less of what I REALLY think about everything -- because my true thoughts are too radical and difficult to express.
    hey Oxymonad - i am so happy now to know, that this retoric x-file rituals you played with us isnt to be misstaken with your real persons omnidirectional guidance...
    the bible is the creation story of the Sumerian but with a lot of hidden stuff, half of the real sayings of Jesus was just found in 2008 like the gospel of Mary Madeline or the gospel of Thomas ........ but i do want to hear what you believe im not trying to talk gospel to you just find out what you feel deeper meanings trade knowledge with a common brother ... earthur of gaya2
    cheers confused alien Crybaby Luke UFO2 Adv2 UhOh
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Page 3 to Page 33...

I'm really ready to quit permanently. I've really just been talking to myself and wasting my time for much too long. People won't seriously deal with this subject until the New World Order really kicks in with a vengeance - but then they will probably just play the blame game without fixing anything. Talking to people in a calm and rational manner, with the best of intentions, is a lost cause. Edwin Bernays and Sigmund Freud were right. (Even though I dislike both of them) Seeking Fame, Fortune, Power, and Pleasure really makes the world go 'round - which is why 'It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World'. If we save the world - the next generation probably won't appreciate it - and they'll just get into more messes. The corrupt will continue to rule the stupid. The human race will continue to live by the Golden Rule (He or She Who Has the Gold - RULES!). Perhaps I should focus upon the RESPONSIBLE PURSUIT OF FAME, FORTUNE, POWER, AND PLEASURE - WHERE RESPONSIBILITY IS REWARDED AND IRRESPONSIBILITY IS PUNISHED. I am more disgusted with the human race than I can even begin to describe. I'm not sure whether I am more disgusted by the corrupt - or by the stupid. I'm almost ready to go back to sleep, go back to church, watch the mainstream media, believe every word, get chipped, get vaccinated, and drink my kool-aid like a good zombie.

I'm so happy you are up to 33 here now.. I've had a long day.. Just walked in the door.. but sometimes you know Oxy, spontaneity kicks in and well here I am.. Copy pasting your words from page 3.. I can barely keep my eyes open tonight.. I just took a long walk around the lake and am getting ready to lean on the jacuzzi jets.. ahhhhhhhh... I'll be back though.. once I digest what Eartheart wrote.. Seems not to be "sinking in so easy".. I need to switch frequencies.. Gaya2 style...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 am

Thank-you Eartheart and A1. I'd like to know who you two really are. In fact, I'd like to know who everyone on the Mists really is. Perhaps you are all one!! I don't always understand your manner of speaking -- but I read every word -- and try to understand what you are saying and meaning. Namaste.

I've recently been thinking it might be cool to hang-out with the Jesuits on Mt. Graham!! Unfortunately, I doubt that I could do that -- and even if I could -- I doubt that the Jesuits would inform me of everything they know. They seem to be rather skilled at keeping secrets. But seriously, I think the Jesuits know a helluva lot about a helluva lot. However, I think they've been working for the wrong boss, for a very long time. Hopefully, that will change for the better in the near future. Who knows?? In the meantime, I'll keep listening to Alex Collier and Alex Jones -- despite their faults. On the other hand, I keep thinking I need to get completely away from the crazy and upsetting stuff -- and just study Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical Music. Perhaps I've paid my dues in CrazyLand -- and it's time to move on...

Perhaps I need to find the RIGHT publisher -- and then work with them to get my best stuff out. Just a thought -- but I have no experience in this regard. I would beware of efforts to subvert or remove some of my sensitive work -- but I'm somewhat paranoid these days. I've been asking for assistance regarding the publishing of some of my simplistic thoughts developed within the Mists -- but so far there has been ZERO response. I really don't want to do anything more than what I'm presently doing -- but I frankly need some more money (don't we all) -- and I'd like to leave some sort of a significant mark on this miserable-planet before I leave this miserable-container.

Silver seems to be quite cheap presently -- but again, if everything goes to hell -- silver could head south as well. The markets can be unreasonable and unmerciful -- so beware. The markets are a big casino which generate nothing useful -- other than moving money around. I lean toward the Robin Hood model of trading -- wherein one makes money in the world's biggest casino -- and then becomes a philanthropist. I presently have a higher standard regarding the spending of money -- compared with making money. Most all methods of making money seem to be morally objectionable -- to greater or lesser degrees. Consider following AGQ (2X Long), ZSL (2X Short), QID (2X Short), QLD (2X Long), and UYG (2X Long) -- from a technical analysis perspective -- noticing especially the interrelationships of these index-funds. Then, consider following the Silver-Coin Trade. Remember, if everything goes to hell -- paper money and securities might become worhless overnight. We live in a very dangerous solar system -- in more ways than we can imagine. All of the above is just one more mental game to play -- but it is a game which can burn one very badly -- so beware. You are competing with some very, very bright traders -- who might not be nice at all -- who might have a helluva lot of high-technology -- and who might engage in a helluva lot of insider-trading -- so beware. Imagine a Trading-Room on the Dark Side of the Moon filled with Grey-Traders using Grey Supercomputers!!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Oxymonad, well we should overtake the vatican and use those funds to free the girls, kids and animals from the parasitic setoooppps.

Second thought, lets organize a Abalonian Retreat in the Mists to actually forge a scripted reality of a cinema tripple "Star peace & the next Love", in case we still own BS in 2013...

Third, call the value of the moments and abolish the old green, recieve everything on the way by revaluating your real output and beeing in touch with the path...

forth, shut ooopps and keep taking out dealers and corrupted cops which store the bunnys at home...

give them fife & Invent new values to keep circulating...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Thank-you Eartheart. I comprehend approximately 19.7% of your posting -- but that 19.7% is of great value. I continue to wonder what a Vatican-Based Namaste-Constitutional-Responsible-Freedom United States of the Solar System might look like!! What might they say in Orion??!! I realize this is playing with burning-magnesium -- and that I am a completely ignorant fool. Bad Combination!! But Siriusly, can you imagine daily Congressional and Senatorial Sessions in the large glass-roofed building next to St. Peter's??!! Can you imagine the American System with the Panache of the Roman System??!! I have no idea how such a thing might be accomplished -- or even if it would really work. I simply do not have the resources to properly model such a thing -- and I do not have a limitless supply of uncorrupted information relative to solar system governance and galactic governance. This is simply a preliminary test. This is only a test. What REALLY worries me is the thought that the Nasty Hidden Factions will ALWAYS exist -- no matter what solar system exists -- and that they will ALWAYS raise hell and screw things up. Once again, please take this thread as a whole -- or not at all -- and researcher beware. Here's another perspective to muddy the waters:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:SO WHAT SHOULD ALL OF THIS SUNWORSHIP MEAN TO ME A CHRISTIAN TODAY?
    Really, a better question would be to ask: "What did these sungods and dying/rising gods mean to these who heard these stories and these "theologies" thousands of years ago"? Yes, that is the question and the answers fill the questions that we have as Christians and followers of "the Christ" since the "Jesus Story" is so alike all these other solar gods why likewise "died and rose again 3 days later".
    The First New Testament: The Historical Jesus Or The Christ Of Faith....Which Is It?
    The Truth About Early Christianity And The Roman Coverup
    Now we must learn a bunch from another website dealing with these early "Chrestians" or Christians as we call them today. We must deal with the Gnostic understanding of all we learned in Egyptian studies and all we learned in the Astrotheology studies and see how this was modeled in the lives and beliefs of these earliest "Gnostic Chrestians". For that we must go to another site for this information; ironically a site dealing with the true First New Testament which we don't have in our churches today.
    But before we go I need to help you make sense out of why this Astrotheology and personifications of the Sun and its path through the Cosmos was so important to the Spiritual Masters of yesterday. For that we need to understand correctly how these ancient people looked as these similar "sungods" and "sungod stories" which mimic our "Jesus Story" today.
    Answer for yourself: Did the Ancients understand these "sungods" as if "literal-historical"? How should we make comparisons to an "assumed literal-historical Jesus"? What is behind all of these representations of these "sungods"? Were all the Ancients going to hell according to Christian doctrine? Is there a common thread and hidden link we have missed between all of the above "gods"? Were all of these "sungods" nothing more than allegories and symbols for a deeper "spiritual reality" that escapes us today? Could it be that the Ancients understood all of these above "pagan gods and goddesses" as allegories for the Divine Energy and Soul within all mankind and we not know it?
    Let us see if our whole Christian perspective on these "sungods" has been wrong from the traditional Christian perspective. What is the implication for the "Jesus Story" since it parallels completely these other stories of these "sungods"? Do we dare rethink the "literal-historical" interpretation of "the Christ"? Were the Christian Gnostics right about "the Christ" and Rome wrong and have we believed a Roman lie and forged documents about this whole thing and could our Christian understanding of "the true Jewish Messiah" be incorrect? What a study. The truth is out there in these links to help the evidence mount to prove our points but first let us understand the deep spiritual insights behind these Ancient sungods which are forerunners of the later "Jesus Story".
    How Did The Ancients View These Sungods And The Spiritual Implication For The Christian Today #1
    How Did The Ancients View These Sungods And The Spiritual Implication For The Christian Today #2
    How Did The Ancients View These Sungods And The Spiritual Implication For The Christian Today #3
    If you have studied our Egypt-Christian website as well as this Jesus-Astrotheology site then now you know why throughout all our websites that we advise that the Christian seriously look into Judaism for it is the living link today with these Ancient Truths found originally in the first religion of mankind, the Egyptian religion. Through Judaism today and their Torah we have made available to us today, the non-Jew, the most proper way for us to continually develop, mature, and perfect our Soul without being encumbered by the idolatry inherent in the Christology of Roman Christianity due to their falsification of these Ancient Religions texts where they "literalized" the Ancient Divine Allegorical Truths first given to mankind in the beginning of time and in so doing gave the world a false salvation message and destroyed the Spiritual Truth of the "Christ Within".
    Recover "The Faith Once Given To The Saints" Which Has Been Perverted By Gentile Christianity And Their "Literal" and "Historical" Interpretation of the Sacred Texts

OTHER WEBSITES #1 & WEBSITES #2 TO HELP IN YOUR STUDY AND RECOVERY OF LOST TRUTH
    If you so desire Bet Emet Ministries offers a comprehensive CD of all of our Websites. with a "study plan" to assure your proper Spiritual progress in such in-depth studies...just click on this link for the details.
    In our CD of all out websites contained on one disk we provide a "study plan" for the student and give detailed instructions as how to study these websites "in order" to facilitate one's study. Please inquire for the CD for such through study will take you some time if you ever hope of cracking the "Jesus Puzzle" and coming to the answer of the question:
    "Who do men say I am?".

Bet Emet Ministries
    Rev. Craig Lyons Ms.D., D.D., M.Div.
    902 Cardigan
    Garland, Texas 75040
    972-4964238
    E-Mail: bennoah1@verizon.net

http://astrotheology.weebly.com/
    I continue to lean toward an Archangelicentric Approach to the History of Theology and Mythology. Don't stop thinking about Archangels, Reincarnation, Ancient-Technology, and Genetic-Engineering. Consider the 1788 Federalist Papers, the 1898 Desire of Ages, the 1928 Book of Common Prayer, the 1962 Missal, and all of the Sacred Classical Music -- in the Context of the Great Controversy (the Conflict of the Ages) Between Christ and Satan in Ancient Babylon, Egypt, Greece, and Rome. Think About It!!!

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Y2B55nKZY&feature=fvwrel
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI&feature=related
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-tipS-fA5A&feature=related
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F8FHnJRDFw&feature=related

I have a feeling that the governments and religions of the world (and beyond?) are in the process of being shaken to their core -- but that eventually a glorious solution will emerge. I intend this thread as turbulent-foreplay to a climactic-resolution. One of the problems with my hypothetical United States of the Solar System is that I rely on the United States and the Christian Church -- both of which have a helluva lot of blood on their hands. The contrast between the Federalist Papers and the Killing of the Native Americans is rather stark and brutal. The contrast between the Teachings of Jesus and the Christian Crusades and Inquistion is rather stark and brutal. What's wrong with this picture?? All of this reminds me of 'The Mission'.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvWaD-NErlY
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=xBLbH6vRwk8
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgbXU5Lxlg&feature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Now now Oxy, like you I read every word.. and I think you are missing the "t".. I am still looking to tune into Gaya2 but unfortunately I can not "find the station".. yet!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 pm

A1, I'd be very surprised if all I was missing was the "t"...

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:59 pm