tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Broombroom's thread while she is away

mudra
    mudra

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Empty Broombroom's thread while she is away

Post  mudra Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:18 pm

I will be posting here posts on behalf of Marian while she is away .
    Cancelling her membership at Moa was a decision she made as part of
    a complete reorganisation of her life.
    But she is giving me news from time to time and still wants to share things
    with us as they come along to her.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Empty Re: Broombroom's thread while she is away

Post  mudra Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Small%20is%20Successful.thumbnail

Dear misty Avaloneans :) today I reveived the Transition Towns Newsletter from Totnes England.
    Here's an interesting report on growing crops sufficiently, with a large production on relative small terrain.
    Love and Light from me, BroomBroom Victoria.
    Projects: Small is SuccessfulOur report - Small is Successful - examines eight smallholdings with land-based businesses on 10 acres or less. The smallholdings demonstrate that economically viable and highly sustainable land based livelihoods can be created on holdings of this size.

http://www.ecologicalland.coop/projects-small-successful
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Empty Re: Broombroom's thread while she is away

Post  ClearWater Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Ahh, synchronicity. I was just thinking about doing this yesterday.
    Thank you for preparing a space to share gifts from Marian.

Immanuel Velikovsky
    About Velikovsky
    Immanuel Velikovsky in his 1950's book Worlds in Collision proposes that many myths and traditions of ancient peoples and cultures are based on actual events: worldwide global catastrophes of a celestial origin, which had a profound effect on the lives, beliefs and writings of early mankind.

"Worlds in Collision is a book of wars in the celestial sphere that took place in historical times. In these wars the planet earth participated too. [...] The historical-cosmological story of this book is based in the evidence of historical texts of many people around the globe, on classical literature, on epics of the northern races, on sacred books of the peoples of the Orient and Occident, on traditions and folklore of primitive peoples, on old astronomical inscriptions and charts, on archaeological finds, and also on geological and paleontological material." - Worlds In Collision, Preface.

After reaching the number 1 spot in the best-sellers list, Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision was banned from a number of academic institutions, and creating an unprecedented scientific debacle that became known as The Velikovsky Affair.

In 1956 Velikovsky wrote Earth in Upheaval to present conclusive geological evidence of terrestrial catastrophism.

"I have excluded from [these pages] all references to ancient literature, traditions, and folklore; and this I have done with intent, so that careless critics cannot decry the entire work as "tales and legends". Stones and bones are the only witness." - Earth in Upheaval, Preface.

Many scientists and historians have criticised Velikovsky's works over the years, unfortunately, many have done so inaccurately resulting in the public's misconception that Velikovsky was "completely proved wrong".
    From...http://www.knowledge.co.uk/velikovsky/index.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PSgVmg-yo4&feature=youtu.be

More info...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:26 pm

ClearWater wrote:Ahh, synchronicity. I was just thinking about doing this yesterday.
    Thank you for preparing a space to share gifts from Marian.

Cheerful You are welcome ClearWater .
    Good to see You .

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Hello misty Avaloneans, I love to share a whisper with you :) I'm finding myself amidst car tyres and empty glassbottles, building Earthships, a hands on practical form of a way of living, and the practice and wisdom of Tantra, a hands on practical form of a way of loving:)

The whisper contains a very interesting question and an even more interesting and beautiful answer, at least for me.
    By my involvement in Tantric wisdom and practice, this whisper came within hearing distance. It's a part of Leela's channeled messages, received by Tantric teacher Gitama. More info on this way of Tantra can be found at the site

www.osholeela.com

Love and Light from me, Victoria.

Leela's Whisper:Leela is our Tantric Master from whom we receive precious wisdom, secret teachings, challenging guidance and, most of all, overwhelming love for 13 years already. Since Gitama has revealed the presence of Leela in her book, we feel like sharing more of her wisdom by presenting you with her answers to questions from friends.
    In my life I always wonder if my way is to remember myself or to disappear more. These are related, because if I dive into love, I feel very vulnerable and in a way dependant. I know the other way is to remember myself. It is different. Do I have to choose between remembering myself and disappearing?

"It is very simple. This is about remembering love. This is not about remembering yourself or disappearing. Just simply remember love. Let love be your only remembrance. In this remembrance, a strange miracle happens: You find yourself and you disappear. It happens both at the same time. The remembrance is about love, not about yourself; not about the beloved, but about love. This way you enter a state where you are and you are not at the same time. Then there is no more dilemma; Everything is balanced, harmonious. When you breathe in you are, when you breathe out you are no more. This is the dynamic of love. One moment you are, another moment you are no more. Everything is balanced. You don’t have to choose one or the other, just simply remember love... and one day there is no longer the need for remembrance. You simply are love. You are the state of love; breathing in, breathing out..." Leela, July 2010

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Empty Re: Broombroom's Thread While She Is Away

Post  Jenetta Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm

(Text from Marian)At Olst, this group of families and volunteers, a community in creation, for the time being working together in the building of 23 Earthships, is not yet my choice, regarding being part of that group. The community that I will be part of, exists, or starts coming into existence in England. My quest for now and the near future is working and creating in eco-projects, learning and enjoying many skills, creative solutions in the use of energy and being part of a team at work, finding a habitat in nature, for myself, in a community of like minded souls in a body :) before the end of 2012, "the end of time as we know it" according to the Mayas.

Only after the Earthships are finished and a Visitor Centre and Community Centre is ready, the group will bring the Earthships to life by living in them :) and form a community. My part in it, is working hands on, hand over heels in clay sometimes :) learning the skills and being part of a team, playing and working together. I am blessed by having found this initiative, this group of pioneers in Holland, as they have a way of looking at life that resonates a lot with mine. They walk their talk and combine ideas with practical skills and an open mind, to invent and try out new ways...in a material and visionary sense. Several of them are building the bridge from Transition Network Totnes England to Holland, introducing a Transition Town network of groups.

As Above So Below
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 am

Just now I have read your comments on my post of pictures, by the use of a Facebook link that doesn't work.
    Here are some in the attachments, hopefully you can post them so that they are visible in the MoA, for those that are interested.

And to be clear about the work that's been done, in the pictures, this was a fortnight's preparation period as a test, to see how the Earthship volunteer work proceeds. We have build a haybox for slowcooking, kitchen elements, compost toilets and a solar/fire shower for the families who live on the farm, temporarily, waiting to start living in the Earthships that are being build during the coming 2,5 years.
    In Octobre we will start with the actual building, on the location that needs to be offcially cleared for it. I will keep you and other Mystical Avaloneans, informed in due time, Clearwater. Thanks for posting these pictures! Please let me know if it worked, okay?

The kitchen in the farm. Great view.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Thekitcheninthefarmgreatview

Location for meals, tea, and coffee at the farm.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Locationformealsteaandcoffeeatthefarm

View from farm Olst.
    Broombroom's thread while she is away  ViewfromfarmOlst

A yurt on the land at the farm.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Ayurtonthelandatthefarm

Haybox construction.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Hayboxconstruction2

Haybox.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Haybox

Mosaic decor for the community home.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Mosaicdecorcommhome

Kitchen elements.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Kitchenelements

View from within the hammock, my place at the farm between pear trees.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Viewfromwithinthehammockmyplaceatthefarmbetweenpeartrees

Volunteer party.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Volunteerparty08-27-2011

A trampoline for the kids. No ufo. UFO on Road Broombroom's thread while she is away  Atrampolineforthekidsnoufo

Wagon and Bibi on farm Olst.Broombroom's thread while she is away  WagonandBibionfarmOlst

Ditte and Arnauld with Manon on back.Broombroom's thread while she is away  DitteandArnauldwithManononback2

Solar fire shower.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Solarfireshower2

Solar fire shower install.Broombroom's thread while she is away  Solarfireshowerinstall2

Love and Light from me, BroomBroom Marian.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Broombroom/Marian
    Broombroom's thread while she is away  Afb9532marian09-2011
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Hello all and each One of YOU :) I decide to send some links with a video and a monthly issue of Spirit of Maat, on the nature of the Shift we're currently living, finding our way to stay centered and balanced. Because of the accelarating vibrations during this Transition, at least in my experience,
    I love to share this info with you all. See what's in it for you, okay? This is truly about Shaman Love and Light, including my warm greeting for you all. Marian aka BroomBroom/Victoria Tintagel.

See this beautiful 15 min. clip with Drunvalo and Don Alejandro…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrdaQbF4GPc

The monthly issue of Spirit of Maat
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct11/still_here_there_yet.html

How about a little something…how about two billion TV viewers to a guided meditation with the Maya Elders, Carlos Santana and Cirque de Soleil (what a match!!) on 21 dec 2012 in the Temple of Citchen Itza
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct11/crystal_skull_pilgrimage.html
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Here's a beautiful and loving piece with a meditation included that, to me, is very wise and clear.
    Gitama, the tantrica who ends this piece, is a woman who presented a 4 day Tantra workshop in Holland, which I attended last weekend.
    She's a very experienced tantrica in the Tibetan Tantra tradition and her website is here:
    http://www.osholeela.com/site/

Love and Light from me, Marian aka BroomBroom.

While the sun is shining, while the sky is ever blue, while the moon is always full, we seem to be totally unaware of this constant abundance on earth! We are fighting, bombing, murdering, violating. It seems like we’re not on earth at all, but deep down in hell. A hell that we are creating all together. I know, you’re thinking: “I am not part of this! I meditate every day for peace and I am a peaceful person… I am vegetarian, non-violent...lala!!
    And on top of that I’m even spiritual!!”

But… WE LET IT ALL HAPPEN!! I am not saying this to make a revolution happen, to go down into the streets and fight for a better world. This is about stepping into your inner world and starting a revolution there by becoming more aware every moment! We let all kind of nonsense happen in the world, because we let it happen inside of us unconsciously. The day it is cleared up inside of us, it can no longer take action outside. As long as we let anger happen inside of us, it will happen outside as well.

What does it mean to be spiritual? What is meditation?

By meditating we take responsibility for everything that arises within us. In meditation, we become aware of all unconscious patterns leading us to violent actions. Through this awareness we take responsibility for our actions, allowing for their energy to undergo complete transformation. We develop peacefulness within us, which shines around us. This is the revolution that will change the outer world. The inner world needs to be in peace first before the outer world can become peaceful. Meditation is revolution!

In Tantra, we speak about the spiritual warrior. Even though it can be very easily misunderstood, I like this term very much. The spiritual warrior never fights. He welcomes his "enemies". His only "weapons" are love and consciousness. He opens his heart, his consciousness to welcome all the negative inner forces and transforms them. Jealousy falling in the heart becomes love. Anger falling in the heart becomes compassion.

Our world is in lack of spiritual warriors! What about you?
    Would you like to wake up the untamed spiritual warrior in you? What about starting the inner revolution right now?! Here a wonderful method to wake up that spiritual warrior in you.
    It is from Atisha, the great Master from India.

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Atisha

Love in Action Meditation
    Sit with your eyes closed.
    Step 1: Breathe in all the negativity, the misery in you.
    Absorb it in your heart.
    Step 2: Breathe out all the joy you have.
    Repeat these two steps for 15 minutes.

Step 3: Breathe in all the negativity, the misery of the world.
    Absorb it in your heart.
    Step 4: Breathe out all the joy you have into the world.
    Repeat these two steps for 15 minutes.
    Stay seated for some time and then move on with your daily life from this inner space.

Here follows some more information about this precious method:

"...When you breathe in, think that you are breathing in all the misery of all the people in the world. All the darkness, the negativity, all of the hell that exists anywhere, you are breathing it in. Let it be absorbed in your heart. You may have read or heard about the so-called positive thinkers of the West. They say the exact opposite. They don't know what they are saying. They say, "When you breath out, throw out all your misery and negativity; and when you breathe in, breathe in the joy, positivity, happiness, cheerfulness." Atisha's method is just the opposite: when you breathe in, breathe in all the misery and suffering of all beings of the world, past, present and future. And when you breathe out, breathe out all the joy that you have, all the blissfulness that you have, all the benediction that you have. Breathe it out, pour yourself into existence. This is the method of compassion: drink in all the suffering and pour out all the blessings. And you will be surprised once you do it. The moment you take all the suffering of the world inside of you, they are no longer a distress. The heart immediately transforms their energy. The heart is a transformative force: drink in misery, it is transformed into blissfulness... and then pour it out. Once you have learned that your heart can perform this magic, this miracle, you’ll want to do it again and again. Try it. It is one of the most practical methods; simple, bringing immediate results. Do it today, and see..."
    Osho, from The Book of Wisdom

I bow down in gratitude and love to your inner beauty,
    Gitama

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks again for passing on Broombroom's words to you ClearWater. That meditation, reversing the usual method of breathing out negativity makes sooooo much more sense, doesn't it. Love it.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Sorry I missed your post, Sanicle. The meditation definitely makes sense. The true test for me is always how it makes me feel. This meditation certainly passed that test. Cheerful
    Doing the meditation the other way around always made me feel like I was fighting a losing battle. This one put me right at ease. It brought up a lot of emotion.

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey Jeffrey and Jenetta, here's a beautiful link to a world of dreams: Cirque du Soleil and their shows,
    that I love to share with you and others. You might know about this group, which is famous all over the world.
    Quidam is one of the amazing shows of Cirque du Soleil, this group of street-artists, that originates from Quebec.
    I resonate a lot with the subject of this show, feeling like a young girl, sort of... in a new life journey, afresh.
    http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows.aspx

Happy Samhain, on the 11th of the 11th 2011, this Celtic newyear.
    Safe journey to all of YOU, into the 5th dimension.... if you're on your way towards it.
    Who knows, surely but unknowingly :)

I believe that all games of power and use of force, in ancient times and in our present mode.....
    are going to crumble and dissolve. I myself experience this in the outside world, as well as on the inside:
    in my physical and astral body and my soul, as you may find this too. The Earth, with us, is in Transition.

There's a lot of fear and panic in those that are part of these power-games, emprisoned in them.
    Look at the turmoil in politics and money matters, no way to deny the truth by unveiling and unmasking, I think.
    The "shadow-players" need to travel through their own darkness,
    step out of their own shadows, cast by themselves.
    Nobody can do that for them, nor can somebody do that for me.

I've chosen to accept that journey and lady Gaia is an outstanding role model for me, in that.
    My/our consciousness is always near and present, hopefully :)
    That spirit part of me/us is the tool to discern, including the acceptance of emotions and sensations, as teachers.
    The truth is so very near in our heart and we tend to travel so very far....to find it :)
    Thank you for sharing this with you, heartlight from me, Marian.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 pm

I love to send my warm greetings to the Misty Avalonean friends, by means of this vibration.
    It is a time of great healing and opening of doors to the fulfillment of my heart's desire and I hope (at least some of) you experience this too. I so enjoy the simplicity of life in 3D, visible, audible and sensible, to find and learn about the simplicity of love. To be connected to lady Gaia, my body. This truth is amazing: in finding my boundaries I find the ability to share in abundance, as I begin to feel the" I am that I am" inside and the Oneness that includes you and me, US all.
    Love and Light from me, with a smile, Marian.

Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu - Wiyathul

Lyrics to Wiyathul :
    M..m
    M?rrma dji?awurr ??thinana, nambawu ?arru?ana Guwalil?awu
    rirrakayunmina ?iyanydja milkarri, nambawu ?arru?ana Murrurr?awu
    ro?iyirri rirrakayyu. y..a barrawa?ayu y..a Mutjwutj?a ga?a?i?iyu

Ga namba Guwalil?a, ga namba Warra?ika, ga namba Yumay?a, m..m

Yä wulman ?äthinana, yä dhiya?una ?anyi?dhu dhungununayu
    yä b?pa Kamba-Dju?adju?a. mi??'thurruna bayma Maya?-?araka
    yä ?ä??i ma??a. marrkapmirri ma??a. nhumanydja ?ayatha?ana Ruypu Milinditj
    yä ?ä??i ma??a. marrkapmirri ma??a. nhumanydja ??thiya?a mil?urr Burarrapu
    yä namba guwalil?a, yä gunambal warra?ika, yä namba Yumaya?a
    m..m

(english)

Two scrub fowl crying out, looking for Guwalil?a
    the calls like women crying, looking for Murrurr?awu
    the cries returning his mind to the jungles at Mutjmutj?a

oh place Guwalil?a, Warra?ika, Yumay?a, m..m

Oh the old man cries, from this drink
    oh dad Kampa-Dju?adju?a, home Maya?-?araka bright in his mind
    oh my two mums, beloved mums, hold Ruypu Milinditj
    oh my two mums, beloved mums, cry for the sacred spring Burarrapu
    oh the place Guwalil?a. Warra?ika, Yumay?a, m..m

*Dji?awurr, the orange footed scrub fowl are family and relatives to the Gumatj
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Empty Re: Broombroom's Thread While She Is Away

Post  Jenetta Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Hello each and everyone of you.

This is my Xmas blessing and Newyears wish to you, enjoy :)

May you all find beauty and joy, in the creation of your lives in the new year 2012.

This You Tubby touches my heart.

I will make a living, a new form, in the South of England, in this coming year.

Springtime 2012 I will jump over the Channel, volunteering in eco-projects, in the countryside,

joining a group of kindred people, to live and love with, bringing harmony to nature,

and restore a common sense way of life, joining the grace of lady Gaia.

With love and light, Marian.

Abraham Hicks - Wayne Dyer https://youtu.be/jFpYhEhrxQE

Some of its content:

The only thing you can do anything about is your own alignment and when you tend to your own alignment and live it

through the power of your example then what happens is that those that get into vibrational proximity of it, hear from you.

More asking simultaneously....than ever before...

The best you can do for anyone is to thrive fully and then be willing to...

It is not an easy thing to be an active uplifter, and look right into the middle of things that you cannot do anything about...

Do something that you can do something about which is align your own energy.

As larger numbers begin to relax and allow the well being that they can allow then more well being becomes the example of things.

Everyone is allowing to the degree of their ability...

As Above So Below
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Empty Broombroom's Thread While She Is Away

Post  Jenetta Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Here's an article I wrote the other day, on Healing International Facebook.
    As a suggestion to regard healing in a new way: my decision to change my life and travel abroad,

as part (or result) of my healing process and grounding here on this planet, meanwhile playing my part in restoring

communal life on this planet and her own, in honor of her LOVE for me and life in general.

Many qualities begin to stir in me, like being amidst wonderful presents..... more or less unpacked :)

Never doubt that change is restricted to youth, okay? Being youthful is what makes the/your world turn round :)

And regarding those 2012 prophecies.... to me, no poleshift is absolute or evident, as we all direct our collective consciousness

towards where our intention is aiming. The choice is ours, yours and mine, no dice are thrown to decide our fate.

No prophecy is fixed, ever. There are some interesting interviews published at Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy,

Bill Ryan, David Wilcock and Bill Wood in it, on this subject. Here's the link to https://youtu.be/9k7J0RWLFGo

Project Looking Glass is thrown in the bin now, no point in "making the future" or jump on timelines for whatever reason.

You.... and you...and me, we make it work and play our unique part in it, let love decide our next actions, words and steps.

I will leave Holland on the 14th of April and visit Monkton Wyld Court first, in Dorset.

It's funny that I received this address from a Misty Avalonean member :) Thanks for that!

I look forward to exciting new ways of not knowing, beforehand, how my days will be and what I will find as volunteer work,

in eco-projects, sharing with others in the work we do and the food we eat, the fire we enjoy at nights or other goodies in companionship energy.

I will launch my own website www.tHEARTofCARE.net at the end of this month, to be able to offer those that are interested

a view on my activities, experiences and whereabouts. I then won't have to bother, or ask people, to share my news on Fora etc.

Also my website serves better chances and conditions for sponsoring, while I travel through the remains of this year, mainly without an income :)

So, in this way, flowering as well as harvesting is included in this quest, for which I am very grateful and happy.

Be well, Marian aka BroomBroom.

Broombroom's thread while she is away  187111
    Attachments
    Broombroom's thread while she is away  AttachmentEco-project quest Marian van der Veen.docx
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (71 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 pm

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Build-an-Earthbag-Dome/

Marian van der VeenHEALING INTERNATIONAL

Hello you and you :) The picture included, shows one of many forms of homes, build from natural material. This green grassy fairy tale home is made from Earthbags. Isn't it inviting?

My way of sharing healing capacities isn't along regular pathways, or maybe even trodden ones. Although I guess many of us find new ways to express ourselves. I have no practice or shining plaquette at my front door.

The way I share my heart and light is by living through my days, without making efforts as in having TO DO things.

Being aware of opportunities to outgrow my limits and realize love. Much has turned, or is turning upside down, these days, regarding my belief systems and patterns that are traced deep in the groove.

Never have I experienced such expansion in space and time,

to be able to grow and evolve, to find deep appreciation for this life that flows through my physical body, this welcome by lady Gaia towards me, who lived in support for her, for a long time, without including myself in it.

There's a wonderful new area in my life, opening up, leading me to the fulfillment of my dream to create a life in the South of England. After spending my holidays in this green emerald island, for almost 10 years, I finally found a way to make the move and sort of fulfill my own prophecy for this year 2012.
    What a cosmic joke, to find that all I really need is in me or close at hand. How wonderful to discover the tools inside, needed to make life worthwhile!

For those of you who are interested in a change, in inner or outer lifestyle, back to nature, heres a link to an European network of Earthship builders.
    http://eebu.earthshipeurope.org/

My choice to build eco-homes with hands and feet, is symbolic for my home coming on this planet, actually creating my own home, where I will live and love, my intention to live exactly as I feel I should, feeling free to place my wellbeing as a priority above anything else and by doing just that, being able to be of service to others. Voila, the essence of my dream to restore sovereignty and communal life.
    I'm very happy to find others moving in that direction.
    Keep shining, strive to be happy, anyway you like and be well.
    Marian.

Attachments
    Broombroom's thread while she is away  AttachmentHow-to-Build-an-Earthbag-Dome.jpg
    (53 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Broombroom's thread while she is away  Empty Broombroom's Thread While She Is Away

Post  Jenetta Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:17 am

Hello to you all!

Some of you speak English, so I will address you in this language.
    Some of you know about my feeling welcome in England. I've decided to travel in that "emerald isle" across the Northsea Channel,
    for the remains of this year, from the 14th of April on, working as a volunteer in eco-projects and centres for sustainable living,

even partaking in co-housing in Totnes, if an opportunity arises.

During my volunteering, recycling materials, hands and feet in clay with others

I'm sure to hear more about opportunities and the existence of eco-projects and/or those in the making.

I intend to join a community, enjoying a home for myself, as I cherish my privacy always.

Hopefully this will be in the beautiful Southern part of England: Devon.
    Close to beloved Dartmoor, Avebury, Glastonbury and the pretty little town Totnes, the origin of Transition Network

and many artistic and spiritual movement. Cornwall and Land's End are rural, pristine parts of England,

waiting to be explored by me. And Wales too, by the way!

I will return at Xmas time, to Utrecht. A good friend of mine will live in my home until the first of March 2013.

For those of you, interested to follow me and the progress and flowering of my quest, please visit my website

http://theartofcare-net.webs.com/index.htm including my motive and drive for this quest.

I just launched it in its basic form. I will publish a monthly report on my site.

Welcome to share your comments and interests, regarding your experience and

vision towards the restoration of communal living, if you have something to share in that direction,

of course. You might enjoy the pictures of my volunteering jobs, that I will publish on my site,

without adding any words, that's fine too!

I'm looking forward to share the grace of lady Gaia with the heart energy of England and its magical history.

I will miss you all with a warm heart, enjoy all that you do and find, in your daily life and activities.

Blessed be, Marian.

Attachments
    Broombroom's thread while she is away  AttachmentMother_Natures_Hand_by_DreamsDeleted.jpg
    (432 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri May 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Broombroom/Victoria/aka Marian is enjoying herself at Monkton Wyld Court in Dorset England...

Hello Jenetta,

I hope you're doing fine and this spring gives you new
    leaves to rustle and wave :)
    Today, on Earth Day the 22th of April, I wrote the first chapter,
    published it with pictures,
    on my Quest for Nature's Truth. Here it is and please feel welcome to
    add it on the thread that Mudra created for me on the MoA: "while I'm
    away" :)
    Thanks for that, Jenetta, much love from Victoria aka Marian.

http://theartofcare-net.webs.com/dorsetspringtime2012.htm

And this might be posted already at the MoA, but anyway, I find it
    most clarifying and to the point.
    Ken Robinson's You Tubby animation, on education and teaching paradigms

https://youtu.be/zDZFcDGpL4U

I'm sure she'd appreciate some company on the site she has created if MOA members wish to become a member of her site...I've joined as a member. Her website is: http://theartofcare-net.webs.com/

As Above So Below
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Broombroom's (Marian) recent posting:

www.theartofcare-net.webs.com

Hello all and each of you..... friends and warriors....

here's an update regarding a severe solar flare, streaming now....around the
    Earth's atmosphere and ours, individually. To some of you it probably
    is a familiar subject, but the severity of this phenomenon is
    increasing now. Weather patterns are very erratic and uncommon. Rural
    Spain suffers from 34 degrees Celsius on 20.00 pm at night. Mood
    swings, in me and others around, have been amazingly erratic, here in
    Landmatters Devon England, these last days and nights.

It's a sensible thing to be aware of the effect of solar flares on
    your emotional body and issues flaring up within, due to this Sun
    activity. If not, at least by our beloved ones :) There's no reason to
    fear this, as new information is filtering through this lense that is
    called Sun. Our DNA is awakening and patterns that prevent us from
    living our truth are shaken loose.

There's no other way to enter the new reality that awaits us, this
    chance to outgrow our limits and realize love. Know that love
    sometimes has a firm grasp on our ears, shaking us awake and pushing
    us to find the clarity, to be able to see our inner truth. Which is
    hurting and painful sometimes, but never impossible to be dealt with,
    as we are more powerful then we think we are. Practice compassion on
    yourself and see what wonders begin to happen.

Choose the reality that most welcomes you, even if it's sulking and
    moaning, everything is fine as long as it's a conscious choice. I know
    how to be happy with my little dramas and anger flares.... I can sense
    the power that is inherent in that.
    I have a choice to come from the heart or my gut and both are fine :)

At least the long draught is coming to an end, as it seems, as lots of
    flooding causes many people having to move away from their homes. I am
    on a hill, but that doesn't mean we're not affected by the ongoing
    pouring and wild wind. It's been tough on many levels.

So, after an extremely difficult couple of days, with the glorious sun
    in the sky, this Sunday, we decided that we deserve to spoil ourselves
    and go for the wonderful clear waves of England's Atlantic Ocean. Know
    that I am well and thriving, warm embrace for everyone of you, Marian.

INCOMING CME: On July 4th, sunspot AR1515 hurled at least four minor
    CMEs into space. Most flew south of the ecliptic plane (the orbital
    plane of the planets), on track to miss everything. One of them,
    however, appears to be heading toward Earth.
    see the movie of this Solar flare:

http://www.spaceweather.com/images2012/07jul12/cme_anim.gif?PHPSESSID=fmeqin6jjq2o46migm57ds9d61

As below so above; As above so below
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 pm

www.theartofcare-net.webs.com

Hello dear friends and family, this you tubby shows a remarkable man of truth, to me.
    Mac is the founder of Embercombe, the place I am now, for volunteering.
    It's a remarkable place of beauty, on many levels, the silence is thundering sometimes.
    I resonate hugely with this presentation and I am in tears, also in pride for this truth outspoken.
    I am privileged to participate in a family camp, with 150 people at Embercombe, Dartmoor England.
    We're blessed by sunshine, for the first time in 3 months.

Let's not be afraid to kindle that sun, that child's fire in ourselves. It is time to embrace our shadow and share that process by looking in each other's eyes, smiling, even when they are filled with tears.
    Much love from me, Marian.

The Children's Fire is part of the Earth teachings of the elders of ancient America. Over time the elders came to understand that all human-created institutions needed to reflect the balance and wisdom observed in nature. The Children's Fire was a reminder of the first promise: "No law, no action of any kind, shall be taken that will harm the children". It is now time to re-kindle this fire: in our corporations, governments, religion and education.

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0trkAY39M5g?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:27 am

WOW... thanks to Marian for sharing this most profound talk .

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Hello All,

Broombroom(Marian) has created a new website which she would like to share.  Most of you are aware that Marian lives in Holland although she has a passion for England too.  She intends to use this new website mostly on a creative business basis to earn an income.  She has also posted on this website Mudra's posting of Dadirri aboriginal wisdom which I passed on knowing that Mudra would be glad it to be shared.  Marian's other website www.theartofcare-net.webs.com is also mentioned on this thread and is still operational.  Enjoy.

(Message from Marian)
    "I have made some changes on my homepage and added Mudra's link of Aboriginal Wisdom, dadirri.
    It's in sync with the present text on my homepage, I think. And completely in sync with my present process
    of "going in" more and more, finding my answers within. I am finding myself weaving values that I cherish and qualities that I own, into a structure, with Oranda. In order to shape a work form and create an income from it".

www.oranda.webs.com

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:30 pm