tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
investigator
Mercuriel
Brook
Floyd
horus
9 posters

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet

horus
    horus

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Empty Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet

Post  horus Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:20 pm

The Talking Heads Post Leading to Nowhere

Listen to the words in this song about going inside to paradise!

I have over stayed my welcome here and will move on!

I will not risk the harmony I have with my twinflame!

Been there, and done that, on another forum!

I know where all these roads lead to... nowhere!

Remove my contribution and membership if you so wish!

The Source of Spirit requested I make this move!

Last edited by horus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Empty Re: Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Mate. Have you thought about shortening your posts then someone one day, someone may actually bother to read them.
    Short is sweet.

I await your profound answer.
    Cheers
    F
    horus
    horus

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Empty Re: Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet

Post  horus Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:44 am

Spirit requests this link now to be terminated!

Last edited by horus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 am

I have better things to do elsewhere!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 am

Floyd wrote:
    Mate. Have you thought about shortening your posts then someone one day, someone may actually bother to read them.
    Short is sweet.

Cheers
    F

Floyd....Now honestly....with WHAT SPIRIT did you write that post? I find it a bit mean spirited for no precise reason except to taunt the OP. My quesiton is why do so?

If you don't read it move on....simple. You don't speak for the entire forum. This is after all a forum where freedom reigns eh? And yes...you have to freedom to makes such a post.....my question is why bother?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:55 am

I was just having a laugh.
    I didnt see the point in starting a new thread that contained nothing but a link to another thread.
    Whats the point of that.
    Why not stick to the original.
    Why bother indeed.
    Chill.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 am

Floyd wrote:I was just having a laugh.
    I didnt see the point in starting a new thread that contained nothing but a link to another thread.
    Whats the point of that.
    Why not stick to the original.
    Why bother indeed.
    Chill.
    Oh...well I'll agree it is a bit redundant to post a thread to link another thread.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 am

Indeed. As I am coming to this Thread obviously late - I'll say this from an Admin perspective of One Who has to run the Site.

Threads that are started to Link to another Thread on the MoA are redundant and wholly not necessary...

While tact can be used of couse in telling a Member this or letting Them know about this - It is the case nonetheless that We as Admins prefer and ask that Members keep Their Discussions about Issues under the auspices of those Threads that have been created for the discussion of those Issues.

Posting Links to Threads already on the MoA makes no sense in this regard and so Members are asked to Discuss those Issues in the Threads that have been created for Them. Thankyou...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Last edited by horus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Blink

In fact, I don't have to contribute here really at all, I do it all from the heart. I grounded these heavenly images for Urania, another name for our planet and all I could read was doubt just by the truth of numbers 24 hours later, so I broadened the viewing spectrum with a link here and then take a broad side, bordering on a insult.

Mother was so right, why waste any time explaining, no one is interested. I am a twin-flame and I love this planet from its core and I wait impatiently for her planetary ascension.

Look - Please don't get dejected thinking that Anyone here is against You or that Your Message is being suppressed. Its not. I've fought for Your right to Post here and will continue to do so but Rules are Rules and even though We have very few - I expect All Members - Including You - To make things as easy on Carol and I as They can - Not more difficult...

scratch

Simply put Horus,

Its not that You're not read here or that Your Viewpoint is not appreciated - Quite the Contrary - It is...

However what I said above stands and if We (Admins) see a Link(s) to an already made Thread @ the MoA - We will either Merge It/Them or Delete It/Them based on relevance and Content so as to keep things tidy...

What should be obvious without saying anything - Has now been Officially stated Exclamation

BTW - Its Urantia - And Yes I've read all Four Books. I am a Finaliter after-all...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey if it means anything your work is somewhat interesting, but we aren't always sure what your talking about. Floyd just likes to make a lot of jokes. Can you or anyone else explain what he means by "Thoth". What is his definition of Thoth and the origins of this entity?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:49 pm

investigator wrote:Hey if it means anything your work is somewhat interesting, but we aren't always sure what your talking about. Floyd just likes to make a lot of jokes. Can you or anyone else explain what he means by "Thoth". What is his definition of Thoth and the origins of this entity?

Yep....Thoth = Thought

Egyptian God under many names.

Thoth is the "scribe" and god who under direction that is shall we say not so wise....and a bit evil......that directs thought in that direction. It's a bit more complicated than that.....but that is the basic idea Wink

And Horus don't get rattled.....you are being read....people just don't always know how or what to say eh? No need to start a thread like this to get them to see it. They do.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Last edited by horus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Well I've not been bothered and enjoy your threads horus because they often trigger something deep inside and offer me personally, a journey inward of reconnection.

If there is a problem perhaps it is because you come to us without any skin - where your inner self is fully exposed. Doing that on any forum is a risk and I applaud your courage in sharing what is most important to you with us and appreciate the richness of your posts.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:49 am

Last edited by horus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Empty Re: Some Readers On This Thread...

Post  Jenetta Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Short is sweet.

Cheers
    F

We mere mortals will have to wait somewhat longer until we are blessed with such profundity...had a good laugh FloydSome readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet 852846

As Above So Below
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Jenetta wrote:
    We mere mortals will have to wait somewhat longer until we are blessed with such profundity...had a good laugh FloydSome readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet 852846

As Above So Below

I think you may have missed the message..... as being a "mere mortal" was not the message at all... Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet 852846

Adding this is one of the foremost reasons I rarely post here anymore ......so I don't sufficiently 'bore' the members with profundity....

....what a relief it is eh Jenetta? Wink

Horus' message from the previous page......

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Amnesiah

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Empty Re: Some Readers On This Thread...

Post  Jenetta Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Brook wrote:
    Jenetta wrote:

As Above So Below

I think you may have missed the message..... as being a "mere mortal" was not the message at all... Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet 852846

Adding this is one of the foremost reasons I rarely post here anymore ......so I don't sufficiently 'bore' the members with profundity....

....what a relief it is eh Jenetta? Wink

Horus' message from the previous page......

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Amnesiah

I haven't missed Horus's message at all Brook...having read it. BTW I have no problem with being a mere mortal...I just can't be bothered with arrogance!

As Above So Below
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 am

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

In a bizarre way I actually quite like Horus. There is a sense of humour in there somewhere. I certainty don't hold any thing against him/her. But I will say this.
    Too many spirits have requested this thread closed. Hic! Cheers.
    Uncle Floyd
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Spirits have requested that this thread not be terminated bit turned into a love shack. Just like the good lord intended.

horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:17 am

Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine Drink Wine

11 :11 :11
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 am

Ahh. Now thats the spirit.
    Cheers.
    Toast
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 pm

you know....the more I hang out here, the more I like it here....

Some readers on this string may find this of interest, I am receiving more...from outside this prison planet Agaliens29
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Haha, I love it Threecaster. Your little alien dancing matches the rhythm of the song beautifully. Razz Razz

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 am