tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
reality=check
We Are You
JesterTerrestrial
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
Brook
Floyd
HigherLove
ceridwen
Nenuphar
lindabaker
burgundia
sabina
fjcamper
mudra
Beren
Carol
sunflower
TRANCOSO
23 posters

Meanwhile...

Brook
    Brook

Meanwhile... - Page 4 Empty Re: Meanwhile...

Post  Brook Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:I see....barging in again? LOL...hmmm...not the response to the questions I asked. Starting a thread is not going to be a solution in the real world Floyd. I asked you if given the power what you would do to stop it. So you offer for me to start a thread?

I did a whole work up on it on my thread....one that Mercuriel was behind 100% as having the courage to address the subject in the light of pedophilia, and ritual abuse. That was over a year ago.....it's done nothing except tell of it. Talking about it does very little in this virtual world.

In the real world....not this virtual one...something needs to be done in a real way.....

There are plenty of places to go on the net that reveals this....here is one that is quite revealing...

http://stopritualabuse.webs.com/extremeabusesurvey.htm

But what does this have to do with 'barging in".....and having a say? I'm simply pointing out....you've been on this bicycle for a while now.....and again....if given the power to do something what proactive participation would you go to if given the power....to stop it? A simple question...that hardly needs a thread for me to start.

Yes barging in, but dont worry the Talmud of Jmannuel will feature in future posts.

I once worked without payment for a centre that helped to give information on cults and new religions to worried family members and loved ones which. Have you done any voluntary work in this sector?
    A favourite charity of mine is headed by one of my favourite musicians Greg lake. It is for missing children.

Please donate kindly.

Goodbye. I have dinner to cook.

http://www.greglake.com/links_causes.html

Are you inferring I follow this piece of crap writing? If so...you are directing thought for the members here. I have no affiliation to it. And find far more interest in the results of such crap.

As for my proactive part....I've spent my whole life carrying on the work of my mother who was heavily involved in child abuse. I've personally taken in a child of this ritual abuse who was so traumatized at the age of four...had to be taken to the hospital daily to be regularly catheterized because she could not urinate. I was not a foster parent....I was doing this for free....as a safe house. After about a year the condition got better and a home was found for her by a family who was more that grateful to have this damaged child in their life.

Enjoy your dinner.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 pm

that is very shocking
    that site that Brook shared,

this child was very blessed Brook, to have you in their life

Brook, this tells me, you are a real bridger :)

i think alot of the ancient high priestess/and, priests have this trait in common, with one anther
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 pm

It was just under a year I believe we cared for her.

Let me tell you...it was a real job to get help for this child...and it should not have been that difficult. It took about a year to get the legal paperwork filed ....and this child would never have lasted in a foster home. It would have been the worst case scenario. Finding a home for her was also a challenge as most family's looking to adopt don't want damaged children. So it was a miracle and I swear it was by the hand of God that we were able to pull it off and help her with her medical condition. We called in favors from doctors because we didn't have the funds. It's termed "professional courtesy"...and we only received it because my father was a doctor.

But keep in mind..this is only one child...as you saw...there are far too many more. Mad
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 pm

One last part to this....I couldn't be around 24/7 because I worked. So my next door neighbor took care of her in our absence...even took her for medical treatment. Well she just fell in love with this little girl..and how it turned out is this neighbor, after the removal paperwork had been filed ...filed for foster home care and adopted the little girl as soon as it was legally possible. Which is the family she has now.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:11 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Stumbled upon this & really...
    scratch Lmfao

Open Letter to Kerry Cassidy by Celine
    http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?8975-Open-Letter-to-Kerry-Cassidy

They started a thread at ATS on the Kerry Cassidy/Bill Woods debacle - although at PA2 & Camelot they probably name it 'The Bill Woods Material'... Wink

If you have any interest in Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy, you will be sickeningly familiar with the Bill "Pedophile" Wood aka Bill Brockbrader debacle.

When the Cassidy-Bill Ryan team split into Camelot-Avalon, many members of the Project Worship Bill, er, Project Avalon left to form Nexus 2012 forum. One rather pretentious female dog named Céline kept her hard-on whole.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread810051/pg1
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 am

Brook wrote:
    As for my proactive part....I've spent my whole life carrying on the work of my mother who was heavily involved in child abuse. I've personally taken in a child of this ritual abuse who was so traumatized at the age of four...had to be taken to the hospital daily to be regularly catheterized because she could not urinate. I was not a foster parent....I was doing this for free....as a safe house. After about a year the condition got better and a home was found for her by a family who was more that grateful to have this damaged child in their life.

Enjoy your dinner.

Helping the afflicted families and sufferers is an excellent way of reducing the impact of cults on former members and that is why I chose to do what I did after my degree. Did you take the child to any kind of counselling? Difficult when they are so young.
    Writing about cults on the internet is also useful as its impact is much greater these days thanks to search engine results and much more widespread understanding.

The first thing you have to understand when studying cultic abuse is that there are many types of abuse. Physical, emotional, psychological, epistemological, sexual and financial. There is no league table of suffering for each one who is traumatised in whatever category, the experience is bad for them and the knock on effect for their families. Each experience is unique and all of them are bad in their own way for all concerned so to say that one is 'worse' than the other doesn't really say anything useful and is relative.
    They are all bad. Each experience is terrible for each family in its own way.

I see you have added a significant amount to your original post that wasn't there yesterday when I was last here so Ill just respond to what was there originally.

RE Samuel, I never said he was a gnostic myself as you know but you have added extra information about him there for others, I just mentioned he thought the Beatles where satanic along with Claire Prophet which kind of tells you how much of an idiot he is.. I for one have not been impressed from anything I have seen from him. But like all cults they are much of a muchness to me. Each one with their own nuances. each leader with unprovable claims and often schizoid and messianic complexes. Devotees nearly always take on this elite and messianic complex by transference.
    Of course it is very easy to google information about him and others and that's the beauty of the internet and anyone can do it... It means we dont have to go the library any more, not that many of them left open thanks to government cuts.

Dinner was excellent thank you. A vegetarian shepherds pie.

Yes RickRoss.com is an excellent database.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:02 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Ross Website)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:15 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:Stumbled upon this & really...
    scratch Lmfao

Open Letter to Kerry Cassidy by Celine
    http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?8975-Open-Letter-to-Kerry-Cassidy

They started a thread at ATS on the Kerry Cassidy/Bill Woods debacle - although at PA2 & Camelot they probably name it 'The Bill Woods Material'... Wink

If you have any interest in Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy, you will be sickeningly familiar with the Bill "Pedophile" Wood aka Bill Brockbrader debacle.

When the Cassidy-Bill Ryan team split into Camelot-Avalon, many members of the Project Worship Bill, er, Project Avalon left to form Nexus 2012 forum. One rather pretentious female dog named Céline kept her hard-on whole.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread810051/pg1

Dear oh Dear
    This is what conspiracy sites can descend into. Just as intended.
    No surprises eh Uberlord of the Sacred Malt
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 am

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Enjoy your dinner.

Helping the afflicted families and sufferers is an excellent way of reducing the impact of cults on former members and that is why I chose to do what I did after my degree. Did you take the child to any kind of counselling? Difficult when they are so young.
    Writing about cults on the internet is also useful as its impact is much greater these days thanks to search engine results and much more widespread understanding.

The first thing you have to understand when studying cultic abuse is that there are many types of abuse. Physical, emotional, psychological, epistemological, sexual and financial. There is no league table of suffering for each one who is traumatised in whatever category, the experience is bad for them and the knock on effect for their families. Each experience is unique and all of them are bad in their own way for all concerned so to say that one is 'worse' than the other doesn't really say anything useful and is relative.
    They are all bad. Each experience is terrible for each family in its own way.

I see you have added a significant amount to your original post that wasn't there yesterday when I was last here so Ill just respond to what was there originally.

RE Samuel, I never said he was a gnostic myself as you know but you have added extra information about him there for others, I just mentioned he thought the Beatles where satanic along with Claire Prophet which kind of tells you how much of an idiot he is.. I for one have not been impressed from anything I have seen from him. But like all cults they are much of a muchness to me. Each one with their own nuances. each leader with unprovable claims and often schizoid and messianic complexes. Devotees nearly always take on this elite and messianic complex by transference.
    Of course it is very easy to google information about him and others and that's the beauty of the internet and anyone can do it... It means we dont have to go the library any more, not that many of them left open thanks to government cuts.

Dinner was excellent thank you. A vegetarian shepherds pie.

Yes RickRoss.com is an excellent database.

To answer your question...yes...this little girl got special care due to her condition which was recognized by a physician in the ER and called child and family services to intervene. In steps my mother who subvented the system as this child would have ended up in a Juvenal home then filtered into foster care until investigations were completed. And this child would NOT have gotten the attention she deserved. So this child had many years after her removal of counseling and proper medical care....which was not allotted by the state. There is only so much money allotted per child...and this was a special circumstance that needed intervening. Someone needed to step up to the plate for this child and it was my mother who was at the time director of her department of State foster care and state adoptions. She also headed up the child abuse department.

Unfortunately this was one case....only one child of many. This is my internal suffering. I can't stand it...it deeply disturbs me. As I lived with the many cases my mother dealt with. So when I had the opportunity to assist it was a no brainier. I don't put myself on any high and might pedestal for doing the right thing..and believe anybody who had been there at the time would have done the same thing. At least I would like to hope so.

Now during investigations of that family doing the abuse....there were other children in the home. And they were removed...but unfortunately...they ended up in the "system". They did get counseling....but only as much as allotted to them by the state. Sad to think that they probably got the same treatment as the baby I took in. The difference..this child was in severe danger of dying. And the crux of it was ..this condition was due to mental stress. My mother recognized this and took action into her own hands...which she did often and subvented her own system and department rules. Again not the first time. And if I can praise anyone it would be my mother as to me she was very wrapped up in a mission to heal these children no matter the cost. Engaging me was simply her way of giving me the opportunity to do the right thing.

Now this child was not the only one either that I took care of. There was a teenage girl...who was a twin..and of the two she was the most withdrawn form the same kind of abuse. So my mother got me involved once again. And this girl got the attention she deserved in the area of solid counseling...as again the state only allots so much for this and she needed special care. And again...."professional courtesy" was called into play by physicians who never got paid. Imagine that! Then there was the girl from Boston...that was yet another I worked with...and she calls me mom now. But I won't elaborate as that would take too much time and bandwidth.

So to end this discussion....I'm no saint and don't feel I did anything beyond what I would expect any other human being with a bit of compassion would do. It was simply the right thing to do given the circumstance and the fact that I grew up with this all my life through the actions of my mother. But I do recognize the needs of children and the lack of REAL assistance and attention this subject of ritual child abuse at the hands of these CULTS deserves...and as of yet it still is not getting the job done on an investigative and proactive level as it should.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:32 am

A vegetarian shepherds pie?

Floyd would you please post the recipe. This sounds delicious.

In exchange I'll share my cupcake vegetarian lasagna recipe with you.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 am

Carol wrote:A vegetarian shepherds pie?

Floyd would you please post the recipe. This sounds delicious.

In exchange I'll share my cupcake vegetarian lasagna recipe with you.

Now if someone were to start a vegetarian kitchen thread I may just let you in on the secret.

Meanwhile......
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 am

The abuse of children and the suffering caused by humans on animals are two sensitive strings in my Heart.
    They both are abuse of power over innocence.
    When one can't recognize the beauty of innocence as the pureness of soul shining through and respect this as
    divine one has cut his roots to life's sacredness.
    I honor you Brook and I honor you Floyd for being a voice and a hand helping both in your
    own ways to not allow madness further chance.

Flowers The Karen Flowers

Love for You
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 am

It should be remembered the adults are also abused by Cults and NRM's (New Religious Movements) also.
    Seekers are always looking for answers. Some who get involved in cults are not so much seekers but are looking for acceptance and love for various psychological reasons. Soon afterwards they are removed from their cash, their psychological stability and their dignity. People join cults for various reasons and some are born into them.

When someone offers the meaning of life and indulge themselves in pretensions that they have have all the answers and to hold the key to all mysteries it is a sign to run a mile in the opposite direction. There is no one on this planet that can know everything.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Perhaps "meanwhile....." at the old corral has turned into some value and this current path of conversations has great merit.

What Floyd said is very true. The prey on the wounded and lost. Not to get into the actual story..but the girl from Boston was a young adult. Who suffered at the hands of foster parents. Who were involved in this same very sick adventures to hell. What better way to gain access to the innocent than become 'respectable' foster parents and have access to available children.

Although it's supposed to be short term care...some spend their whole young lives in and out of it. In the interrum....this is great access to some sick minds for adapting young adults that are again wounded.....to turn to cults. In the name of "__________"....fill in the blank.

http://liftingtheveil.org/foster04.htm

Current statistics show that as many as 75% of children in foster
    care have been sexually abused. Many times sexual abuse is not
    indicated in a child’s file. They have not trusted anyone enough to
    share this secret with them.

http://foster-child.adoption.com/parents/sexual-abuse-2.html

Meanwhile... - Page 4 Foster_care_length_of_stay
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Brook wrote:

But keep in mind..this is only one child...as you saw...there are far too many more. Mad

Brook this is for You
    You can't possibly save all the abused children in the world.
    But everyone on Earth has the choice to make a difference for another fellow being
    just as you did.The opportunities are many.
    No matter how big or small our actions are it is this ongoing difference that counts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkV0jvmBLOc

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:49 pm

mudra wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Brook this is for You
    You can't possibly save all the abused children in the world.
    But everyone on Earth has the choice to make a difference for another fellow being
    just as you did.The opportunities are many.
    No matter how big or small our actions are it is this ongoing difference that counts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkV0jvmBLOc

Meanwhile... - Page 4 719788

Love for You
    mudra

Nice Mudra...thank you. Meanwhile... - Page 4 374937
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Gooty64 says: Sheldan Nidle just ate my cat! http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41078-Sheldan-Nidle-just-ate-my-cat-

Apparently an infestation of channeled material bounce I thought they were over that...time is regresing for the avalonians Blink
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 pm

ceridwen wrote:Gooty64 says: Sheldan Nidle just ate my cat! http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41078-Sheldan-Nidle-just-ate-my-cat-

Apparently an infestation of channeled material bounce I thought they were over that...time is regresing for the avalonians Blink

Only Avalon members can access that page...
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 pm

burgundia wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:Gooty64 says: Sheldan Nidle just ate my cat! http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41078-Sheldan-Nidle-just-ate-my-cat-

Only Avalon members can access that page...

How peculiar but you are right, they must have moved that thread because I am not a member. A friend sent me a link and what it said is basically Gotty was a bit fed up because none of his friends were interested in Avalon as they said it was all BS. Gooty said that he had evidence coming. A moderator edited something Gooty said and it went on from there into the channeled material. Quite typical really but surprising at this stage. I just posted it for a laugh

Oh well can't be helped sorry Burgundia
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:48 am

If you really want to see how the alternative community has been "split up" and by whom.....as for the original Avalon.....have a look at Bill ryan and his latest charade.

A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago
    <blockquote class="postcontent restore ">Hi, Folks:

Recently I remembered a highly traumatic event in my last lifetime. Sit tight, dear friends, and listen to this.

I have a clear recall of many lifetimes (some of which go way back) --
    including a great deal of information about my lives from 1850-1901 and
    1902-1924.

But the last lifetime (1925-1952) has always been obscured. When that
    happens -- i.e. everything is accessible and available except a certain
    period -- it always means that there's something sitting there that one
    just cannot bear to look at.

I've been researching my own past lives for 27 years. And finally, two
    weeks ago, I accessed the lifetime before this one. What I could not
    bear to look at was this.

I was abducted, by caring, concerned and benevolent ETs, in [I
    believe] September 1946. This was very early for such things: a full 9
    months before Roswell. I was abducted with hundreds of other selected
    individuals. And we were all shown -- graphically, experientially and
    unforgettably -- a possible future Earth.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39611-A-warning-from-benevolent-ETs-about-our-future-over-60-years-ago</blockquote>

<blockquote class="postcontent restore ">
    When asked how he went about finding out this past life stuff.....his answer.....Scientology.....

[size=18]Scientology processing. Not regression or hypnosis. A very sharp, clean and and clear ‘knife’ that (in ethical and well-trained hands) cuts through absolutely anything.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39611-A-warning-from-benevolent-ETs-about-our-future-over-60-years-ago/page2

then it gets better....he and our old buddy George Green are having a conference.....and he will tell all.....

this guy is so predictable.....

Dear All:

This one-day event tomorrow (Saturday 4 Feb) is being filmed by an Ecuadorian TV Production Company. Camelot witness George Green is here, and will have the star slot.

Before he comes on stage, I'll be breaking the ice to speak about my personal experience, reported on this thread, publicly. I confess that I do feel a little nervous.

I met and had lunch with George today for the first time since the Sept 2009 Awake and Aware Conference. He hadn't aged a day, and he's here to talk about the Mission of the Ground Crew. it was a delight to see him.

George is convinced that World War III will break out this year. I feel it's been avoided (see my opening post)... but in the meantime, it makes a lot of sense to all pull together as a community and be and do the very best we can be and do: this is what the Ground Crew theme is all about.

Whatever happens, we cannot lose by being the change we want to see in the world, and letting go of at least some of our western, egoistic, arrogant individuality to admit that we benefit in every way when we find ourselves in deep co-operation with our fellow human beings. If WW III does not happen, it may still be wise to prepare against possible catastrophic financial collapse throughout the western world, and the threat of massive scale solar CMEs later this year or in 2013.

Meanwhile... - Page 4 Vilcabamba_Ground_Crew_Workshop_4_Feb_2012_EN_2
    [/size]
    </blockquote>
    Are you Sirius indeed....bwahahaha Scientology leads the way.....hahahaha
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Recently I remembered a highly traumatic event in my last lifetime. Sit tight, dear friends, and listen to this.

I have a clear recall of many lifetimes (some of which go way back) --
    including a great deal of information about my lives from 1850-1901 and
    1902-1924.

But the last lifetime (1925-1952) has always been obscured. When that
    happens -- i.e. everything is accessible and available except a certain
    period -- it always means that there's something sitting there that one
    just cannot bear to look at.

I was abducted, by caring, concerned and benevolent ETs, in [I
    believe] September 1946.

Djiezzz!!!

A 5-year old can do that... It's just a trick of the mind.

No, seeing FUTURE lifetimes, that's state of art!

I've been researching my own future lives for 127 years. And finally, two
    weeks ago, I got so fed up with it that I could not bear to look at it any longer.

And that very same moment I was abducted, by caring, concerned and benevolent ETs...

Nutbar UFO2

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 pm

So Bill saw a very gruesome picture of the Northern Hemisphere while Africa and South America were spared. And Major Ed Dames with his team of remote vieweres saw just the opposite.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:02 pm

I wish I had made a screen shot of that post...because he's changed the dates of his "incarnations"....the first post had three distinct timelines for him. And it showed how he jumped from one life into another within the same year. Someone must have given him a heads up and he changed that part. But it was quite funny to see the first time. Especially now that he has confessed he's used methods of Scientology to access these recurring lifetimes....LOL
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:17 pm

You know what's going on don't you? Just more drum beating for the next dog and pony show. One thing I clearly see now is how this guy thrives on attention and having an audience. He's still into the two year old ego of "look at me, look at me, look at me" - "see what a good boy I am." This is your cue to clap your hands.

Basically he still has a deep need for approval and will go to any lengths to obtain it. Now the 64 million dollar question is why? Think $. This is what he does to get money for his survival. If he is entertaining enough people will pay him money. Too bad so much of this is build around self-deception and thus he is a false prophet. Not someone of value to listen to.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Brook wrote:I wish I had made a screen shot of that post...because he's changed the dates of his "incarnations"....the first post had three distinct timelines for him. And it showed how he jumped from one life into another within the same year. Someone must have given him a heads up and he changed that part. But it was quite funny to see the first time. Especially now that he has confessed he's used methods of Scientology to access these recurring lifetimes....LOL

I DEMAND an open letter from Celine on this fraud!!!
    Cow
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:29 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    I DEMAND an open letter from Celine on this fraud!!!
    Cow

hahahahahahahahahaha

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 am