tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
reality=check
We Are You
JesterTerrestrial
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
Brook
Floyd
HigherLove
ceridwen
Nenuphar
lindabaker
burgundia
sabina
fjcamper
mudra
Beren
Carol
sunflower
TRANCOSO
23 posters

Meanwhile...

mudra
    mudra

Meanwhile... - Page 3 Empty Re: Meanwhile...

Post  mudra Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Warm welcome Ceridwen.
    Glad you found the bridge to the Mists Cheerful
    Hape a great time amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank you Mudra

It was a bit tricky, my boat was adrift and I got a message that said "that key is not recognizable" but all the sudden the mists parted and the crossing was completed

Harp
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:04 pm

ceridwen wrote:Thank you Mudra

It was a bit tricky, my boat was adrift and I got a message that said "that key is not recognizable" but all the sudden the mists parted and the crossing was completed

Harp

Meanwhile... - Page 3 Vlcsna11

We are very happy your will brought you here.

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 am

Welcome...

Meanwhile... - Page 3 Hand_reaching

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 am

Thank you very much Mercuriel Flowers
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 am

Today I came across to this:

- Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy deserve to be on the Bad Guys/Gals list because 90% of whom they present are disinformation operatives, and Ryan and Cassidy are working to make their Project Camelot website a major dispensary of disinformation.

also he says

- George Green: a disinformation peddler who claims that while in the Air Force he saw extraterrestrial craft at Edwards AFB, claims to be in contact with "ETs", but Star Visitors want nothing to do with this dark-energy liar.

Coming from Richard Boyland

I do not know Boyland but he has a long list of disinformers here

www(dot)drboylan(dot)com/goodbadugly.html I am not allowed to post external links for 7 days so this is the best I can do

Boylan's list is rather long

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 am

I know of Richard Boyland. He is indeed a very interesting person and a contactee. He does puzzle me at times as he has made a number of predictions supposedly from his ET contacts, most of which did not come to pass. I have since observed, as with other contactees, that timelines are constantly being manipulated by various ET groups and possible human which makes predictions not too reliable these days. Usually when a timeline shift has happened I notice in the news the name of a celebrity that I know who has died on my original timeline is alive in this one. This all gets a bit confusing but that appears to be the way of it.

I don't know if you've listened to any of Andrew Basiago's interviews but he was one of the time-travelers in Project Pegasus and has a lot to share about his experiences.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:17 am

Thank you Carol for your useful pointers. I find that predicting the future is rather pointless because there are as many timelines as beings in the planet and no one is asking the trees what their plans are Shocked

One can see the intentions of the different human lobbies but who can tell what the natural kingdom will do to change the balance

I think I listened to Bassiago but I will have to refresh my memory

Very Happy

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 pm

ceridwen wrote:Thank you Carol for your useful pointers. I find that predicting the future is rather pointless because there are as many timelines as beings in the planet and no one is asking the trees what their plans are Shocked

One can see the intentions of the different human lobbies but who can tell what the natural kingdom will do to change the balance

I think I listened to Bassiago but I will have to refresh my memory

Very Happy

If you want to watch a really interesting contactee case...

THE FRIENDSHIP CASE (1/5)

THE FRIENDSHIP CASE (2/5)

THE FRIENDSHIP CASE (3/5)

THE FRIENDSHIP CASE (4/5)

THE FRIENDSHIP CASE (5/5)

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Thank you Trancoso. Intriguing. The Nazi Bell comes to mind though. I think I will remain skeptical until I have a direct experience myself

I am a student of druidry (early days lol) and have had some very interesting experiences with the natural realm. Nothing on the ET front though

No that I don't think there is human like life elsewhere but, I do not think that advanced cultures will intervene here, it is not the done thing cosmically speaking. It will be too much of a cosmic shock for the human race and also the planet is a conscious being that knows how to rebalance herself

Harp

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 pm

ceridwen wrote:Thank you Trancoso. Intriguing. The Nazi Bell comes to mind though.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the Nazi Bell.

Just watch it... Very intriging... Promise!
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 pm

I did watch some of it but I feel ambivalent about it. Thank you all the same, is very kind of you to take the trouble of posting novel information that is not common

Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 pm

I had lunch with Stefano a few years back as he is a good friend of another close friend of mine Paola Harris. We had several discussions during his 3 day stay here in Hawaii and what he had to share was pure truth. He had actual voice recordings he share of the CTR (clone) and told of how they were trying to take him out. Amazing.

By the way, he was a contactee beginning in 1956 and had many years of interactions with his group of ETs. He explained on his initial contact how they were able to induce a state of tri-location for him where he experienced being in three different locations simultaneously. Given all of the detail he went into I was very impressed.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Carol wrote:I had lunch with Stefano a few years back as he is a good friend of another close friend of mine Paola Harris. We had several discussions during his 3 day stay here in Hawaii and what he had to share was pure truth. He had actual voice recordings he share of the CTR (clone) and told of how they were trying to take him out. Amazing.

By the way, he was a contactee beginning in 1956 and had many years of interactions with his group of ETs. He explained on his initial contact how they were able to induce a state of tri-location for him where he experienced being in three different locations simultaneously. Given all of the detail he went into I was very impressed.

That is exactly why I posted the videos.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:I had lunch with Stefano a few years back as he is a good friend of another close friend of mine Paola Harris. We had several discussions during his 3 day stay here in Hawaii and what he had to share was pure truth. He had actual voice recordings he share of the CTR (clone) and told of how they were trying to take him out. Amazing.

That is exactly why I posted the videos.

And thank you! That was a good insight into UFO activity in Italy. I also looked this guy up and noticed a reference to Paola and figured right off the bat that Carol would have some insight into this....cool beans! Meanwhile... - Page 3 854501
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 am

ceridwen wrote:

- George Green: a disinformation peddler

A nauseating individual, false prophet and fear monger if ever there was one. As for his imaginary friend Hatonn? Did you ever read the so called 'Talmud of Jmannuel' he promotes?

"And if two men bed down with each other,

Then they shall be punished, for those fallible are unworthy of life and its laws and behave heretically; thus they shall also be castrated, expelled and banished before the people.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, these laws are rational and were established by nature, and they shall be obeyed, or humans will bring death to themselves in great masses."

lol
    There is more of this nonsense in the channelings of the non existent alien Hatonn he also promotes.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 am

Floyd that's nothing.....you're missing out on some real agenda only focusing on one group....it's a whole movement of cult activity out there....all you have to do is open your eyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor

http://sacred-sex.org/methodology/for-young-people/210-sex-and-teenagers.html

http://sacred-sex.org/scriptures/judaism/82-talmud-emission-masturbation.html

http://lyndonlarouchewatch.org/dope15.pdf

edit to add....
    If I may......over a year ago I did some work on the missing children of ritual sexual satanic child abuse......in that I ran into Samuel Weor....who leads a gnostic cult. so In the words of someone else...

This is from one of of the Aun Weor's websites. A Lecture by Victor Manuel Gomez Rodriguez (aka Samael Aun Weor) Titled "WHO IS SAMAEL AUN WEOR?" :

Many think that Samael Aun Weor is just a pseudonym. Therefore it is now very important to transcribe what the Venerable Master Samael said about himself. The following text is a transcript of a lecture that was dictated by the Master in the Civic Auditorium of the State of Guadalajara, in the year 1975.

"Many people believe that Samael is just a pseudonym. No! Indeed, I am Samael! By yourselves, you have read that in Kabbalah that Samael is classified as the angel regent of Mars. In the Bible, Samael is classified as a demon. It does not matter! The fact is that I am Samael! ......"

".... Samael Aun Weor is my true name as a Boddhisattwa. Samael is the name of my Monad! I am perfectly cognizant of the dawn of life in this Solar System! I saw the dawning of Creation! I am here with this humanity, from the very first moment, since the heart of this solar system started to palpitate after the long Cosmic Night. I came here (to this planet) because my Internal God, my Father who is within me, sent me! My only purpose is toserve and help this humanity! This is why I am serving my fellowmen. This is why I am working for the sake of this humanity! ..."

WHY SAMAEL AUM WEOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL GNOSTICISM?

When a person called Victor Gomez changes his name to Samael Aum Weor because he claims that he is in touch with an entity which has that name and creates a Cult in which people is forced to accept the words of this "entity" as a sacred doctrine... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When a person creates a Cult and forces his followers not to ever release sperm during sex and there are hundreds of testimonials of people who claim that after having joined the Cult they become Celibate because they were told that celibacy was better than releasing sperm... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When people are coerced to donate their own houses to a Cult in order to have a better knowledge of God and demonstrate that way that they are not attached to the material world... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When you find a stupid guru that says some stupid things like "the first master was Buddha, then Krishna, then Christ... and then I arrived, and I am like those other guys, so praise me"... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When people follow a "Master" (and every "Master" needs servants or slaves in order to be a "Master", right?)... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When a person like Samael Aum Weor claims that he has channeled ancient rituals which are practiced in his order and those rituals are full of literal quotes which come from a cheap Spanish translation of Wallis Budge's English translation of the Egyptian "Book of the Dead", a few rituals written by Krum-Heller and even a few quotes from Aleister Crowley's "Book of the Law" (who would probably have felt amused to know that a person that promotes a VERY DISTORDED and CHEAP version of Tantra is quoting his Book of the Law)... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When an organization is known as "Gnosis" and yet it promotes that his students MUST have visions that match the "revelations" that a loon like Samael Aum Weor claimed to have... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When the outcome of an organization is that several of its students end up getting absolutely alienated from society, in several cases living in mental hospitals, unable to have any social life beyond the organization... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When an organization asks his students to promote it by leaving brief posts in forums that mention its founder or links to the webpage of the Cult... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When Religious Fanatism is the main teaching of a Group... and when the stupid "revelations" of a stupid man like Samael Aum Weor become the core of a group... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

Samael Aum Weor was NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL... and that the organization he has founded and its branches are not GNOSTIC, but a dangerous brainwashing cult. BE CAREFUL ABOUT IT!

From another site:

[www.fortunecity.com]#

"Gnostics

The Gnostics movement was founded by Samael Aun Veor, who claimed to be the "Avatar of the Age of Aquarius" and was an admirer of Lucifer, whom he called "Good Demon Christ", "Gnostic Sun" etc.

According to former senior members, Gnostics teach "witchcraft: meditation, astral projections, telepathy exercises, awakening of inner powers..." Among their basic methods is 'sexual alchemy', i.e. sex without orgasm, which aims in spiritual development! According to Veor, Christ and His... wife, practiced sexual alchemy, so Christ became a... superhuman. By these methods, Veor (who claimed to be an incarnated fallen angel), would form a New Race, whom he would lead to a secret place, to save it from destruction...

After the menopause of his wife, Litelante, Veor practiced sexual alchemy with one of his disciples, so Hulio Medina and other disciples accused him of adultery and split the organization. Before he died, Veor declared that his spirit will rest in an Egyptian mummy until his next incarnation.
    After his death, the cult was split in many groups, which are led by Litelante, Medina, Ravolou, Baron and others. Each of these groups accuses the others for using black magic. Recently, the Greek branch of the group which is led by Ravolou, changed its name to "Gnostic Christian (!) Movement of Greece of the New Order"! Other groups are called
    SEG, AGEAC etc. "

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?5,933

I didn't write this.....it's here with a whole plethora of other things...some cult buster forum....

http://cultbustersgalactica.yuku.com/topic/127#.TzwwzfnyQs0

But I did post this on ritual child abuse and in particular those done in the name of ancient Egyptian gods.....

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791p855-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-1#28800

My original post on this was form the prior page.....this was simply an extra.

Last edited by Brook on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 am

Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:

A nauseating individual, false prophet and fear monger if ever there was one. As for his imaginary friend Hatonn? Did you ever read the so called 'Talmud of Jmannuel' he promotes?

Then they shall be punished, for those fallible are unworthy of life and its laws and behave heretically; thus they shall also be castrated, expelled and banished before the people.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, these laws are rational and were established by nature, and they shall be obeyed, or humans will bring death to themselves in great masses."

lol
    There is more of this nonsense in the channelings of the non existent alien Hatonn he also promotes.

Much that I would love to take credit for the above quote, it is actually Richard Boylan who said that. But I totaly agree that is madness
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 am

I think it is not nothing. Its very awful. Neither am I focusing on one group but a whole bunch of interlocking groups. All interconnected in a matrix of hate, fraud, crime, charlatanism neo nazism, white supremacy and mind control.

Having spent 3 years studying cults and new religions at university and many years as a hobby, I am happy to say my eyes are wide open and have been for some time.

The Talmud of Jmannuel is so bad its beyond belief.

Samuel Aun Weor has one thing in common with Claire Prophet. They both thought the Beatles where Satanic lol.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:

lol

Much that I would love to take credit for the above quote, it is actually Richard Boylan who said that. But I totaly agree that is madness

Yeah I know Sanicle has posted that somewhere here before. Boylan has Green sussed.

And yep that other stuff is total madness indeed.

Welcome to the Mists.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:14 am

Floyd wrote:I think it is not nothing. Its very awful. Neither am I focusing on one group but a whole bunch of interlocking groups. All interconnected in a matrix of hate, fraud, crime, charlatanism neo nazism, white supremacy and mind control.

Having spent 3 years studying cults and new religions at university and many years as a hobby, I am happy to say my eyes are wide open and have been some.

Samuel Aun Weor has one thing in common with Claire Prophet. They both thought the Beatles where Satanic lol.

I have to disagree with you floyd once again....this Sex Magic Cult is far worse..... Because while you've been studying cults...I've been concerned with the missing children and ritual abuse which has been uppermost on my mind ever since I came to the realization of one particular ritual I "viewed". I know...you think I'm delusional...and that's quite all right....but this is the horrific side of life in this world that to me simply needs to be of focus. I'm aware of it....and it disturbs me deeply. It's far more prevalent than most realize.

So a crusade to expose it just fine....but how many read the Mists Floyd? The amount of missing and abused children to this cult like behavior is increasing and does not get addressed in the way it should in my estimation. It's one thing to sway a group of sheep into believing this crap....it's a whole other to abuse children in the name of God knows what!

So besides pointing out the obvious Floyd.....what do you suggest as a remedy??? You do have more of a proactive incentive yes? Just wondering what you would do if given the power to do something as a solution?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 am

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:I think it is not nothing. Its very awful. Neither am I focusing on one group but a whole bunch of interlocking groups. All interconnected in a matrix of hate, fraud, crime, charlatanism neo nazism, white supremacy and mind control.

Having spent 3 years studying cults and new religions at university and many years as a hobby, I am happy to say my eyes are wide open and have been some.

I have to disagree with you floyd once again....this Sex Magic Cult is far worse..... Because while you've been studying cults...I've been concerned with the missing children and ritual abuse which has been uppermost on my mind ever since I came to the realization of one particular ritual I "viewed". I know...you think I'm delusional...and that's quite all right....but this is the horrific side of life in this world that to me simply needs to be of focus. I'm aware of it....and it disturbs me deeply. It's far more prevalent than most realize.

So a crusade to expose it just fine....but how many read the Mists Floyd? The amount of missing and abused children to this cult like behavior is increasing and does not get addressed in the way it should in my estimation. It's one thing to sway a group of sheep into believing this crap....it's a whole other to abuse children in the name of God knows what!

So besides pointing out the obvious Floyd.....what do you suggest as a remedy??? You do have more of a proactive incentive yes? Just wondering what you would do if given the power to do something as a solution?

I know that everytime I mention the Talmud of Jmannuel you and lionhawk like to barge in and here we go again lol.
    All these cults are bad in there own way for different kinds of people.
    One of the worst cults for abusing children was the children of God no known as the family. Not many read the mists directly but posts can be optimised to show up highly in search engine results giving topics are wider audience.

Perhaps you can start your own thread on the subject?
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 am

Thank you very much Floyd Flowers
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 am

I see....barging in again? LOL...hmmm...not the response to the questions I asked. Starting a thread is not going to be a solution in the real world Floyd. I asked you if given the power what you would do to stop it. So you offer for me to start a thread?

I did a whole work up on it on my thread....one that Mercuriel was behind 100% as having the courage to address the subject in the light of pedophilia, and ritual abuse. That was over a year ago.....it's done nothing except tell of it. Talking about it does very little in this virtual world.

In the real world....not this virtual one...something needs to be done in a real way.....

There are plenty of places to go on the net that reveals this....here is one that is quite revealing...

http://stopritualabuse.webs.com/extremeabusesurvey.htm

But what does this have to do with 'barging in".....and having a say? I'm simply pointing out....you've been on this bicycle for a while now.....and again....if given the power to do something what proactive participation would you go to if given the power....to stop it? A simple question...that hardly needs a thread for me to start.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:55 am

Brook wrote:I see....barging in again? LOL...hmmm...not the response to the questions I asked. Starting a thread is not going to be a solution in the real world Floyd. I asked you if given the power what you would do to stop it. So you offer for me to start a thread?

I did a whole work up on it on my thread....one that Mercuriel was behind 100% as having the courage to address the subject in the light of pedophilia, and ritual abuse. That was over a year ago.....it's done nothing except tell of it. Talking about it does very little in this virtual world.

In the real world....not this virtual one...something needs to be done in a real way.....

There are plenty of places to go on the net that reveals this....here is one that is quite revealing...

http://stopritualabuse.webs.com/extremeabusesurvey.htm

But what does this have to do with 'barging in".....and having a say? I'm simply pointing out....you've been on this bicycle for a while now.....and again....if given the power to do something what proactive participation would you go to if given the power....to stop it? A simple question...that hardly needs a thread for me to start.

Yes barging in, but dont worry the Talmud of Jmannuel will feature in future posts.

I once worked without payment for a centre that helped to give information on cults and new religions to worried family members and loved ones . Have you done any voluntary work in this sector?
    A favourite charity of mine is headed by one of my favourite musicians Greg lake. It is for missing children.

Please donate kindly as I know you are moved by this tragic subject.

Goodbye. I have dinner to cook.

http://www.greglake.com/links_causes.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:34 pm