tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Ralph Ring

Seashore
    Seashore

Ralph Ring Empty Ralph Ring

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 am

I don’t know how I managed to do it, but I missed the Project Camelot interview of Ralph Ring. I just discovered him by browsing the Red Ice Creations audio archives and listening to the first hour for May 12, 2011.

I enjoyed this interview so much I wanted to research his work. I clicked on the Red Ice Creations links that accompany the audio file and ended up with a YouTube video that I’m very impressed with. My understanding is that this video has been produced for people who are on board and trying to promote Ralph Ring’s efforts to release suppressed technology related to magnetism, levitation of crafts, and free energy.

Oh my God! I highly recommend this video. What Ralph Ring says makes sense to me. He uses the term “natural law.” He talks about keeping in resonance with the frequency of the flow of energy. He describes humanity as being energy/magnetism occupying a physical body, where the brain is strictly for our 3D existence but the mind is multidimensional, and that mind is a part of the energy/magnetism that is everywhere and can be tapped into for levitation and free energy. He talks about operating a craft using consciousness:

Seashore
    Seashore

Ralph Ring Empty Re: Ralph Ring

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 am

I guess it would be accurate to say that with levitation and going somewhere in a craft, we're talking about teleportation rather than transportation?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 am