tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

UK Pedophile Ring

burgundia
    burgundia

UK Pedophile Ring Empty UK Pedophile Ring

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:25 am

There are plenty of videos about this....this is just one.

burgundia
    burgundia

UK Pedophile Ring Empty Re: UK Pedophile Ring

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:25 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Sexual exploitation of children makes me sick to my stomach. It totally disrupts their lives with all types of life long emotional trauma.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL "Illuminati, Satanism, Pedophile Rings"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 am

Kincora scandal: Abuse victim seeks Judicial Review over MI5 link to Belfast boys’ home -

A victim of abuse at a notorious boys’ home in Northern Ireland will seek this week to challenge the conduct of Whitehall’s ill-fated investigation into child abuse.

A former resident at the Kincora Boys’ Home in Belfast, supported by other victims, is applying for judicial review into the decision to exclude the home from the London-based inquiry, now chaired by Justice Lowell Goddard from New Zealand. At stake is whether current and former members of MI5 can be forced to give evidence.

Widespread allegations of abuse of residents – including claims that abuse was covered up and allowed to continue unchecked for years because police and the British security services were using the home to blackmail people – are the subject of a separate inquiry in Northern Ireland, the Historical and Institutional Abuse (HIA) inquiry, led by Sir Anthony Ha

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/kincora-scandal-abuse-victim-seeks-judicial-review-over-mi5-link-to-belfast-boys-home/#sthash.dv31jLXm.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:00 pm

This is such an horrific subject, it saddens me greatly, also since I've met someone who's been exposed to this.
    At the same time, although it's shocking to see some of the videos with children's testimonies, posted by burgundia here,
    this really needs to be exposed and investigated, I think. I've understood, that the increase of these ritualistic practices
    happens due to the madness, growing out of proportions, in those in need of a sense of power and superiority, losing all
    the anchors that once were firmly in place. Those anchors, formed by mindprogramming, now becoming threadbare at the edges.

For those of you who want to listen to testimonies of those abused in childhood, interviews were planned, end of January,
    on Soundart Radio Devon by Matthew Gyamtso. Not sure if it's within hearing reach outside of Europe.
    In Holland I can listen to it.

http://www.soundartradio.org.uk/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:55 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:12 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:53 am

Full Story of Kids Whistleblowing Satanic Sex Cult in Hampstead London UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck0y004LAX4

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:38 am

The Hampstead situation is such a horror. I've signed the petition and all the videos with
    testimonies of these children, are shared with a friend in the UK, who's involved in SoundArt radio
    broadcast and arranges interviews with victims and others involved, fighting the cover up, working
    to solve the situation as activists. He's an acitivist himself and very skilled in dealing with authorities,
    communication-wise I mean, the diplomacy and strategy to walk through doors, normally closed.

He's gained lots of practice in walking the wild side, for justice being done, finding cracks in the system
    of deception, so to speak. I do hope he can contribute in making moves, with concerned people involved,
    who begin to speak up, increase the public voice being heard and strenghten it, bringing an end to this.

For those of you in the UK, here's the link to SoundArt radio http://www.soundartradio.org.uk/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Thank You BB for signing the petition and telling your activist friend in the UK about this. Thubs Up 

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:31 am

RCJ, 17 Feb 2015, Day 1 of a ‘Fact-finding’ hearing of a case of Satanic Ritual Abuse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-u1VzxWQoo

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

UK Pedophile Ring Empty Honor diaries

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:14 pm

This subject of women's rights is related to the one in this thread I think.

https://youtu.be/w-zWq_Xzw_g

HONOR DIARIES
    Published Jan. 16 2014

Honor Diaries is the first film to break the silence on 'honor violence' against women and girls.
    Honor Diaries is more than a movie, it is a movement to save women and girls from gender
    inequality, forced marriages and human rights abuses.

This tubby is posted in the Prepare for Change Project and here's the source:

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/do-not-stop-sharing-this-until-every-person-who-cares-about-women-sees-this/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:19 am

The children’s Grandparents give their side of the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1ewVyHMVw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:29 pm

CCN Director Mel Ve: Anonymous Hampstead expose is plausibly real – Citizens must now take action
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGE1_ysRZh4

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Former Detective Sergeant Believes Ella Draper ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pv3del5V6A

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:58 am

First I didn't want to go into this, in the days of Easter, but finding the morning cold outside, deciding to go out in
    the afternoon, I opened  the post of yesterday here and became curious about how the mass media (controlled)
    and the whistleblower/disclosure media (controlled too?) are reporting on this subject.

Below this report I'm sharing my own experience in meeting 2 victims of this horror and my view on how I find my
    way in giving it its proper place, and my first findings in how to step on this path of truth, in the company of one of
    those 2, in balance with 2 others: common sense and healthy boundaries. Luke  

In this link, with a report, the commenters on that report, offer a huge library of testimonies and reports, going back
    in time. Food for thought and comparing of notes, for those of you who're delving into this, despite its disturbing nature.  

"Pedophiles in Politics: An Open Source Investigation

Corbett • 01/11/2015 • 137 Comments

As 2015 begins, high-profile cases involving accusations of pedophilia in the highest ranks of political power are making
    headlines on both sides of the Atlantic.

MPs Caught in Pedophile Network

The first case involves the exposure of five VIP pedophile rings operating in Britain in the 1970s and 80s that have been
    researched in a dossier compiled by John Mann, an MP for Bassetlaw in the Midlands, which was then submitted to the
    London Metropolitan Police for further investigation. These five rings all included at least one current or former member
    of parliament, with a total of 24 politicians having been identified in Mann’s dossier. Six of those 24 are currently serving
    members of the UK government, including three MPs and three members of the House of Lords. As an MP himself, Mann
    enjoys parliamentary privilege to name the accused politicians in the House of Commons but has said he will not do so
    because he believes the accusations should be investigated by police first".

Source: https://www.corbettreport.com/pedophiles-in-politics-an-open-source-investigation/

I like you to read the following as my testimony of being in touch with this horror, from the outside, by meeting 2 victims.
    I wonder if any of you can relate to that, no need to open up when this is too private, or a no go.... for whatever reasons.
    I understand that. But I welcome to hear from you, for sharing these experiences is, to me, and can be a great support.

My encounter with these 2 victims of child abuse, one having grown up in a larger family of a Satanic organisation, has
    been unsettling. I needed to talk about it with people, who are to be trusted and in the know. A welcome synchronicity
    awaited me! During a Consciousness Coach workshop, preparing the table for the group, I was met by the teacher, who
    announced lunchbreak. He's a longtime friend and he had asked me to take care of the food and drinks, during the 2 days
    training. He told me that the group had experienced what it's really about in a reading, that morning: body, mind, heart,
    emotions and higher self all actively included.

Soon, we were all sharing a pleasant lunch in a group of 5. I noticed some remarks were made by the group, related to
    treason, deceipt and secret agendas. At some point, I've asked them if I could share my meeting with 2 victims of child
    abuse and they welcomed that. We had entered the 2nd workshop and we were honest with each other including a great
    sense of humor. I told them of my instinctual impulse to walk away from the truth of this horror.

The teacher of the workshop, spiced with  some wild sides of life in a good way, said  "What I've often found is that victims
    of trauma, of child abuse, either kill themselves or they go out of their body, in more or less split personalities. By going out
    of their body, they enter the realms of objective information, in order to control and survive. They easily tap into intuitive info
    "going deeper" In my view, these people are, potentially, fierce whistleblowers in the making, but vulnerable when in that
    trauma, dealing with it as best as they can, often upset by being called liars, with this horrific truth inside, a truth defining
    their difficult way of life.

I told the teacher that I had made a decision not be in touch with that person, for the time being. He looked at me and said
    "If you walk away from them, you leave them alone in the cold. That's what many people do, by not believing them too.
    They've got to live and suffer this during all of their lives". Well, that was his way of just saying it as it is, isnt it? I clarified
    my statement, by telling him that I hadn't left this person in the cold. I chose to be honest, by sharing about my bewildered
    state, the emotional unsettling of it all. Most of the deep impact, in meeting this person and his life-story, is caused by my
    being totally unprepared, you see? The teacher, pun intended, explained to the group, while standing up and showing it
    to us in acting it out, turning his hand both to his face and to us, very expressive and amusing at the same time:

"Once you come in touch with these secret worlds, you've got to learn how to know about this in a good way. You can
    simply hold up a mirror to these organisations of evil and show them that you know, learning to be matter of factly,
    calm, when in contact." He pointed at the woman in the group, saying to her "It's dangerous for you to know of this, for
    you're a threat to the presence of secret agendas, within your workplace in that organisation. On some levels they know of
    this and are trained to deal with this agenda, including dealing with those who delve for the truth".  

At the close of day, feeling good about it, eating the remnants of cake and washing up, the teacher told me that the reading,
    that morning, was with the woman who works in the RVD The Dutch Governmental Safety Service, by her decision to find
    access to the truth of what happened to her boyfriend. He was killed in action, while telling the truth, in his military service
    in the Middle East. She's finding her way to deal with truth and healing her life-story. That morning she met some of it, in
    a first reading. Sometimes a jump in the deep is just what the doctor orders, not that I'm a Spartan  Wink                          

Grateful for a chance to find others knowing of this and to discuss this subject, time and love will help, to find my way in this.
    I've send an email to the person, who surprised me so, explaining my feelings and thoughts in honesty, with my promise to
    be in touch, at a later time. To welcome meeting up in person. This person ends his mails with this signature "First they ignore
    you,then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" (quote by Ghandi). Prepared for a possible silence on his side,
    I gave him my genuine feeling version of it:

"Know that I don't ignore you, I don't laugh at you, I don't fight you. We both may win".
    Thank you for sharing this with you, in the days of Easter. Thanks so much!

UK Pedophile Ring Hogeka10
    A visit to a lake nearby is welcome, the sunny is out, a fresh dog's nose awaits me.

Although England is at present the center of much upheaval, soon I will travel overseas again, paying home-visits for the second
    time, to home-sharers. Very pleasant and exciting! It's a nice experience too, to place one foot in front of the other, not by will
    but by a natural process of first things first. Feeling my way with connections overseas and moments of insecurity. It's a comfort
    to know, that I'm welcomed by about 10 families and single homeowners, to meet up with them and see if we feel that we can
    live in a home, together.  Cheerful

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:28 pm

BB this subject is very disturbing. It is totally normal you would have been shaken by it when meeting these victims. I can't think of no one with a sound heart that would'nt be deeply troubled when coming so close to what these beings have to say. As empaths we wish they would never have had to go through this hell for we know they as little children were completely defenseless.
    I understand your feeling of being totally unprepared for this. When life brings you such an experience as these encounters it's like an emergency situation isn't ? Something you were not expecting at all and one can feel hopeless in front of that. 
    You were wise to talk to others about it and to be able then to get back to that person and show your respect and love for them. So great of you Flowers 

When these victims come into the open trying to express what they lived , finding a closed door is like an additionnal way for them to be convinced their abusers have won all the way.

Much Love for You
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:33 pm

April 11th: Major UK Cities To Host Child Abuse Protest Rallies

UK Pedophile Ring Protestmass-2yvlwtywxc1bnjbqcrnaiy

Back in December, John Mann MP handed Parliament and police, a document with the names of 22 MPs suspected of being predatory paedophiles involved in serious child abuse and even murder.

To date, not one of the people on this list has been questioned, investigated, arrested or prosecuted.

The people of Britain want to know what’s going on and will be showing their disdain and dissatisfaction and several rallies across the UK tomorrow.

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/april-11th-major-uk-cities-to-host-child-abuse-protest-rallies/#sthash.Nd89oe21.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:36 pm

mudra wrote:BB this subject is very disturbing. It is totally normal you would have been shaken by it when meeting these victims. I can't think of no one with a sound heart that would'nt be deeply troubled when coming so close to what these beings have to say. As empaths we wish they would never have had to go through this hell for we know they as little children were completely defenseless.
    I understand your feeling of being totally unprepared for this. When life brings you such an experience as these encounters it's like an emergency situation isn't ? Something you were not expecting at all and one can feel hopeless in front of that. 
    You were wise to talk to others about it and to be able then to get back to that person and show your respect and love for them. So great of you Flowers 

When these victims come into the open trying to express what they lived , finding a closed door is like an additionnal way for them to be convinced their abusers have won all the way.

Much Love for You
    mudra

Thank you, mudra, your post is welcome and so heartwarming Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Political Pedophilia: An open source investigation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92T6cVlXcyg

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:23 pm

HAMPSTEAD COVER-UP on WorldBeyondBelief w/Ella and Abraham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEN3mCWPcAY

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5zSVxx9JM

This is one of the news items, appearing in the Prepare for Change site. There are a few well informed guys and dolls, out there
    Cheerful
    http://prepareforchange.net/2016/03/20/spotlight-since-were-talking-movies-and-pedofile-rings/

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 pm