tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you Empty Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 pm

April 17, 2010
    John Moore
    Global Warming:What the Government is not telling you

You want to be sure to listen to the last one.

http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/Current_Archives.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eleni
    eleni

Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you Empty Re: Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you

Post  eleni Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm

A friend sent me the link this morning- still listening to it.
    tacodog
    tacodog

Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you Empty Re: Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you

Post  tacodog Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Windows Media Player seems to stop playing the video around 15 minutes or so. I tried several times to listen to the video, but it keeps stopping. Any ideas what might be wrong? Crying or Very sad
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Try again and see if you can manually move it forward.

Link: http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/jwr10/jwr10_april17.mp3

This is what he is covering.

The timeline is now, not 2012

3600 years ago was the last cycle

Two cycles ago was Noah Flood

He said the Richter scale was reduced down by one point a year after Richter died.. meaning, what is a 6. is now a 7.

The volcano is Iceland right now is not just volcanic ash but when it passes through all that ice it changes it into tiny glass particles like Talcom powder which is very abrasive and can cause serious problems to the engines where engine failure can occur because of the abrasive effects of the glass particles on the engines. The current eruption is a precursor to what happened 220 years ago with another volcano is possibly ready to erupt 20 miles away ~ where back then there was 2 years of no summer when it went off last time and how it killed thousands including their animals with poisonous gas.

It was also discovered that 12 thousand years ago human beings could split atom and were involved in space travel.

When we sent up our first satellite it discovered another satellite already in orbit below the Van Allen radiation belt. It is 40 by 70 feet cryogenic box has been up there 12 thousand years that is called the black knight satellite. Johnathan Grey out of New Zealand knows about the Black Night Satellite. Of course this is highly classified information. What we do know is that these earth changes are cyclical nature of what is going on.

In Crete, archologist recently dug up a 4-story building with flush toilets. There is a lot of historical data

Timeline: April 2010 final pieces are being put into place with increased severity earthquakes and volcanoes

Half of the planet earth will be facing the sun when a CME hits which is essentially the same as a nuclear event wiping out the electrical grid system.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Hmmm...I just made a post that disappeared some where? Here goes again:
    Thanks Carol, I tried that.... so I am just going to download the MP3 file. My internet seems to be very, very slow today.... Suspect
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm

This is getting weirder: I downloaded a total of 9plus mb and it read download complete (There was 52 plus mb to download in the beginning. Is it possible recording is off or something? Any way to get it to you tube or something? I just can't get the whole interview. Suspect
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

I'm not connected with youtube.. this is an MP3 recording. However, it played for about 3/4 of the way and then stopped so am not sure what is going on.

He also said that the currents are changing and Ireland, Scotland, England will have very cold winters like Moscow in Russia.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Here is some more info.

According to John Moore's video "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You", there is a big 'something' heading our way-- Planet X, Niburu, Wormwood, death star, whatever you want to call it. When it gets close enough we'll see the poles shift which cause all the other effects, perhaps within 30 days or even just hours. Scientists and world leaders know about it and they've been planning quietly for years. Example: Ex-Navy officers are moving inland en masse (Arkansas and Ozark area). The CIA moved its head quaters from Langely VA to Denver. The Navy has maps of the coastlines that will be inundated likely beginning in south and both sides of the Mississippi.

The Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) was the first-ever space-based observatory to perform a survey of the entire sky at infrared wavelengths in 1983. (Joint mission with the US, UK, and Netherlands). Speculation is that this 'dark star' was sighted then and the satellite ran out of coolant for the lens because they maneuvered it more than they expected to. Since that time there's been a new telescope placed in Antarctica (the dark star is coming from the south) and on Friday a new infrared telescope called WISE will be launched. The project head says "I expect that what we find will be amazing. There is still so much we don't know. The most exciting discovery probably will be something we don't even realize is out there." WISE may find elusive brown dwarf stars that are perhaps closer to the sun than even our nearest known neighbor, Proxima Centauri, which is four light-years away."

Listen to audio of John Moore's DVD here:
    http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/archives/mp3_misc/Global-Warming-What-The-Government-Isnt-Telling-You-by-JR-Moore_3-28-08.mp3

Watch "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You" here:
    http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Global_Warming

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Thanks Carol.. you're hot on it w/those last 2 links!

I always wondered why I ended up living in NW Arkansas! From All the maps on the internet, the Ozarks appear to be a safe zone. I'd sure like to see the map he has on that DVD but he does specifically state the Ozarks are a sure bet.

Dang! It looks like a solid two years worth of food & supplies needs to be on hand, volcanic ash blocking the sun, there goes the solar backup panels..... not good for sprouting seeds for a frickin' grass sandwich w/masa cakes . Nope

Yesterday on the news.a short clip came on, a female correspondent asking some hotshot 'earth changes' expert about all the earthquakes, she asked "what's going on, is it the end of the world or what?"... she asked that THREE times... he pulls up a graph showing the number & strength of earthquakes over the past 10 years to show that there has not been an increase in number or severity when the graph did not even inCLUDE 2010... what a bunch of crap BS that was!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:45 pm

The video presentation posted at GLP of John Moore's DVD... I don't like it that the audio is not linked up with the speaker... and at the 4 minute mark when he asks the audience "would the u.s. govt lie to you?" .. the laughter sounded canned.
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am

Thanks Carol for those 2 links- I am really into this stuff as of late (I go through cycles but with what is happening now- well it is happening now- am on high alert).
    Have you read Gray's book? I put it in my Amazon cart. Just wanted to know whether it is worth buying/reading.
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 am

Carol: Thank you so much for the additional links! Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you 998440
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm rather torn about the information that Moore discusses on the radio show. I really believe he is not trying to blow smoke and from all the data he has gathered, it would appear that our times do correlate with past times and events. There is a but - he puts a great deal of weight into Dr. Deagle's predictions and also Camelot, recommending quite a few time to tune into Deagle's radio show, etc. So now I'm at a crossroads because I have issues with Deagle's view of things and now, also Camelots so how much credence can I give to his summations. Here again, I'm not saying that I think he is purposely trying to scare of mislead anyone. He has government documents and he really feels we are all in danger unless we move to Arkansas or somewhere close by in what he terms a "safe zone".

Enter a different perspective - while what is happening to the earth mirrors what has transpired in the cyclical past, what happened to the prospects of a Golden Age? Who or what was residing on this earth when these catastrophes happened before? Was it the same type of evolved and awake souls that inhabit the earth today or were they a bunch of knuckle draggers without a clue who were dominated by an alien race - who, by the way, fled the scene when the water started to rise (so to speak) I'm not sure Noah's flood was global. If the Golden Age is to be ushered in there needs to be some people here to greet it. One thing that Bill Ryan DID say that made so much sense to me and that I subscribed to before I heard him say it, was that if the planet was going to be all but destroyed, why did all these special soul shows up here and now (i.e. Indigo Children, etc.) if the planet was going to be made inoperable but for a few left in Arkansas.

My thoughts are this - didn't we come here now - didn't we volunteer to be here and now to raise the vibrations of the planet to keep these catastrophes from happening? Why are is there this mass awakening of mankind - to be here just in time to be destroyed? Something is working at cross purposes if that is the case. I am going to have to go with my gut on this one and not pull up stakes and move towards the middle of the country out of fear. I'm going to hold my ground and keep the light of positive action lit.

I don't believe this planet is going to end up, in my lifetime, as he says, all but uninhabitable except for a handful of folks living in the center of the country. How does he not know that the Naval maps he discovered weren't planted - knowing that he would go out and under the pure intent of saving people, instill fear to the masses. That's exactly what TPTB want and they almost tripped me up today but I re-centered myself and remembered what I already know..... and that is that they let little things slip out here and there - leaking mis-info to the very people they know will spread the word of fear under the guises of trying to save humanity.

How does anyone else feel about these doom and gloom reports that make you doubt why you are here? Man, it takes a strong will to keep on the light sometimes.
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:05 am

I am prepared to let go of physical body if needed during a major ELE. I must remain open that that possibility. I am not frightened but sad for my younger children. My older children(teenage girls) are already fully aware of what is going on and are also prepared knowing we have chosen to be here at this time.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:56 am

Hello All,

I think the message overall is very genuine and quite consistent with all the other sources indicating similar scenarios (despite some of those sources being questionable). I'm not too keen on the Ozarks location being a safe zone. It is still too close to the South Coast in my opinion and not too far from the New Madrid Fault line. Although, the Ozarks may be Westward enough to not be impacted by the New Madrid Fault if it goes off.

Under no circumstances would I live on or in any coastline state. Historically and logically, these areas are most vulnerable and yes, it is easier to say when you do not live there and have to uproot and move. I do agree that these events will not kill off all life as they did not in the past. The E.T.s seem to historically been more present on the planet during the ages of non-aggression and smaller populations. This and the up-tick in the number of sightings and experiences leads me to believe that they will be doing so again.
    I dabble the thought that some of the ancient writings on cave walls in the mountains and other areas, may indeed be from advanced civilizations that no longer had the means of advancement after the catastrophe's. Warning us as best they could with their available resources. They had a reboot of sorts, but my feeling is that this moment in time the afterworld will ultimately differ for the best and permanently. It is also written in most of all the ancient writings.

Now, I also think those who have seen these current events back then, would view the events with much more severity and distress than we would due to the difference in evolution, technology, and exposure/understanding of outer space and the Earth. That is not to water down what may be coming or what "is" happening in the currently affected areas. I feel there will be a global experience, but I also feel those in the most vulnerable locations will only have a magnification of that experience when it occurs.

I don't know what 2012 or beyond will bring, but right now there is enough factual data and physical proof that "out of the ordinary" circumstances are occurring now, and are coming.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 am

Hmmm, there is a lot to digest here. Just a side note, alfalfa sprouts don't need light to sprout. They just need to be rinsed. I had a dark colored glass jar that would do the trick and also have some plastic trays designed for this.

If one were to think that the sun was gone for two years... Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you Icon_sunny the key point here is how the human body needs sunlight to function and to keep a healthy immune system. Hence one should be stocked up on Vitamin D3, Vitamins Bs, C and other needed nutritional items. Freeze dried fruit and veggies are good and light weight. So, just looking at this from a practical POV one needs fresh water or purified water, entertainment (musical instruments, art supplies, deck of cards, games, cross word puzzel books, books, etc), stored food, seeds, a means for heat and light. These are just practical items for staying on the planet and looking at it from the lone wo/man perspective. We already know that there are numerous underground facilities throughout the planet and people already selected to go there. I'm not one of those people and I seriously doubt anyone else here is one of those people.

Then there is the issue of what type of alien assistance will be available and I strongly suspect that will come in many forms. Right now there are objects circling the sun and it is very likely they are working to assist from that corner in space. And there are many alien races currently inhabiting our planet so I also suspect that various contactees may possibly have an in there. I don't fall into that catagory either. Global Warming: What the Government is not telling you Alien

Then there is the spiritual POV as to why we are here now? Well I suspect many of us volunteered for duty and many will not have a clue up to the end as to why. However, this POV is vast. Let's start with this assumption humankind is preparing for an upgrade and there are forces who wish to keem humankind enslaved. So this particular time is about individuals making choices as to which direction they intend to move in. Do they move toward singularity into light, or do they move toward separation into darkness? This is the choice. For those who are undecided, many of us are here to help facilitate humankinds evolution and unfoldment on the path toward singularity. Cosmic energy is already emenating from the center of the galaxy and will only continue to increase as we continue to move toward the horizon event. I have has one angelic being explain how when this occurs the earth will split into two earths where one earth will ascend into an upper dimension. Those humans who consciously choose to move toward singularity will be on this planet earth... whereas, those beings who choose separation will end up with the whole major planetory catastrophic scenario.

So if this information is true how would this manifest? I suspect as the planet is struck by the superwave there will be major, mega earthquakes which trigger the earths transformation on multiple levels. Where one ends up... would depend on the vibrational frequency of the being in questions. Meaning is one is the throws of destruction or moved into a higher dimension. Of course much of this is all speculation and one can only prepare so much, yet exploring the different possibilities and understanding why we are here on this planet at this time seems a worthwhile effort to me personally.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:23 pm