tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Joint Blog ~ The Fine Art of Truth

dmarie
    dmarie

Joint Blog ~ The Fine Art of Truth Empty Joint Blog ~ The Fine Art of Truth

Post  dmarie Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I decided to leave Facebook on Sunday of this week and I wanted to still be able to help inform others of the important issues. Since much of what the mainstream media puts out there perpetuates the lies instead of sharing the truths and leaves their audiences filled with half truths or straight out deceptions wrapped in a patriotic bow I think the general public could use our help. Hypnotize

I initially thought of including “the truth stories” to my art blog, but that didn’t seem the way to go so I began a new blog, “The Fine Art of Truth.” As I was creating this new blog I began thinking it would be a great place for “Truthers” to come together and share with others.

I’m unsure of what issues I would not want discussed on the blog, as I don’t want to restrict anyone, however, I do want there to be a clear goal and not “too out there” (Certainly no May 21st The Rapture Date) where the rest of the information will not be taken seriously backed with “evidence” (links, videos, etc.)

I would like to post and discuss issues such as Fluoride in our drinking water, the Federal Reserve, the corruption of the Catholic Church, Public School System, 911, Homelessness throughout the world, Illuminati, Big Pharma, Monsanto, Health Alternatives, etc....... And , please, feel free to bring your humor with you! Crazy Happy

Also, there is a time and place for cursing, however, excessive cussing will not be allowed as it just does not come across as professional and most people will not read what you or the rest of the group have to say.

If you think you might want to be apart of the blog, please, send me a message with your email address that you use to blog with (If you don’t normally blog just send me an email address and you can create an account…it‘s very quick) so that I can add you to the blog so that you can begin to post.

One last thing, I’m not asking anyone to post their information there and not here. The more places you have to speak the truth the more people will see it and spread the word!

I love you
    ~ dmarie
    www.thefineartoftruth.blogspot.com

Continue to search for the TRUTH and when you have reached what you believe to be the HIGHEST TRUTH reach even higher!

P.S. No personal quests for truth (Bill, Inelia, etc.)….even though these DO have their place, this would not be it.
    P.S.S. No channeled material
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Joint Blog ~ The Fine Art of Truth Empty Re: Joint Blog ~ The Fine Art of Truth

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Truth is a hard medicine to swallow, dmarie...
    dmarie
    dmarie

Post  dmarie Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Truth doesn't scare me, what isn't being told does...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:25 pm

'Truth' is actually a word that is as 'abstract', as the concept it describes.

What makes people so eager to find 'The Truth', this virtual, abstract holy grail so many people seem to be looking for - but (imo) wouldn't recognize & accept for what it is, even when it's offered to them on a silver platter?

Beats me.

This sentence is only appropriate when used as a soundbite, rather than something that should be written down in this fashion.
    "Why?" you might ask.
    Well, simply because something you don't know - '...what isn't being told...' - cannot, - & should not - scare you.

Actually you have stated here: 'Truth doesn't scare me, what my mind makes up does...'

I'm not trying to play the devil's advocate here - although in fact I am doing that very thing - but if 'The Truth' is at stake, 'I'm a teazer, more than a pleazer.'

Yours truthfully,
    LORD TRANCOSO
    Wink Beer
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Dmarie wrote:

Welcome Dmarie. sunny We have two things in common: passion for truth and passion for art. Oh, I have forgotten....we are both female. cheers
    I wholeheartedly agree with your statement but I feel angry at those who suppress truth. A red pill may not be easy to swallow but it very freeing to take one.
    dmarie
    dmarie

Post  dmarie Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 am

TRANCOSO wrote:'Truth' is actually a word that is as 'abstract', as the concept it describes.

What makes people so eager to find 'The Truth', this virtual, abstract holy grail so many people seem to be looking for - but (imo) wouldn't recognize & accept for what it is, even when it's offered to them on a silver platter?

Beats me.

The truth that fluoride is in our water and is a poison yet we are told it's for our health. The truth that health industry is not there to heal but to keep you sick enough to keep you going to physicians and sick enough to keep you on a half a dozen medicines. The truth that most of the major charitable organizations keep most of the donations and only a SMALL percentage goes to the actual cause. These truths don't seeem very abstract to me.

This sentence is only appropriate when used as a soundbite, rather than something that should be written down in this fashion.
    "Why?" you might ask.
    Well, simply because something you don't know - '...what isn't being told...' - cannot, - & should not - scare you.

Actually you have stated here: 'Truth doesn't scare me, what my mind makes up does...'

LOL I'm not going to argue semantics.

Besides it not what is hidden to many of us, but what is hidden to the majority. If the majority is unaware of what is going on around them, it makes it difficult to make change as they see nothing wrong and no need to change anything.
    dmarie
    dmarie

Post  dmarie Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 am

starninja wrote:
    Dmarie wrote:

Welcome Dmarie. sunny We have two things in common: passion for truth and passion for art. Oh, I have forgotten....we are both female. cheers
    I wholeheartedly agree with your statement but I feel angry at those who suppress truth. A red pill may not be easy to swallow but it very freeing to take one.

Hi Starninja Very Happy

I love your avatar. I love you Is it one of your creations?

That's why I left PA and Facebook....because they were suppressing the truth and silencing people. That doesn't sit well with me. No

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 am

Dmarie wrote:

Hi Starninja

I love your avatar. Is it one of your creations?

That's why I left PA and Facebook....because they were suppressing the truth and silencing people. That doesn't sit well with me.
    No, somebody else painted it, and unfortunately, I don’t know the name of the artist. I love horses as they are wild and free.

I hear you and I am tired of seeing people being silenced too. I am not surprised about PA. I have noticed that many people are leaving forums. Many old timers left PA, or David Icke’s forum. A few left the Mists. People are moving to opening blogs. I think that it is a good sign as people can’t stand power and control any more. Whistle

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:25 am