tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

You are God in the dance of life

HigherLove
    HigherLove

You are God in the dance of life  Empty You are God in the dance of life

Post  HigherLove Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 am

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bX8D0yU0pMc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

You are God in the dance of life  Empty Re: You are God in the dance of life

Post  HigherLove Sun May 22, 2011 10:39 am

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pjaqGk8wA8o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks to Zack Covell
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Quote from last video.

The other little thing is this. In order to operate in that dimension, you will also receive a microchip called a “personality”. This is like an identity imprint that along with your space suit will make you different from everybody else. This will allow you to participate in the hologram there – something they call “consensus reality”

Once again, there will be real danger that you will become so engrossed in the holographic personality dramas that you will forget who you really are and actually think that you are your personality. I know it sounds rather unbelievable right now but once you get there…

I just can’t believe it! Remember who you are......give up individuality, passions, and desires......Love is everything.......Oh, it is so good to get my sight back. LOL

There was a painting of Wojtek Siudmak in this video. Woman and man in the egg. His paintings are quite strange but I understand now that they contain lot’s of esoteric knowledge.

I just wonder what he meant painting Infranchissable Obstacles (impassable obstacles) scratch

You are God in the dance of life  20466

You are God in the dance of life  WojtekSiudmak2

More Siudmak's paintings.
    http://www.museumsyndicate.com/artist.php?artist=567
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Thank you HigherLove .
    I enjoyed the Alan Watts video .
    Thank you for keeping the vibes high .

Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun May 22, 2011 4:56 pm

That muscled monster is kind of hot. :op

I suppose you are not interested in being my twin flame? Harumph. I'll start the application process over again.

Another confession: I watched Lady Gaga on SNL and I liked her. I think that is a sign of something other than the obvious. "Don't be a drag, just be a queen". LMAO
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm

HigherLove wrote:
    That muscled monster is kind of hot. :op

I suppose you are not interested in being my twin flame. Harumph.

Thanks for good laughter. I believe that laughter can bring us sanity.

Monster is kind of hot?... We definitely have a different taste......what is hot. Big Grin 2

You believe in twin flames......So, you must be involved in occult. Naughty
    I believed it for a while when I read Paulo Coelho’s “Brida” He was quite convincing.......but what I didn’t like was the fact that people would have to be involved in witchcraft......to see blue light of a twin flame above his or her shoulder. A clever way to convince people to be a part of witchcraft......Who doesn’t want to find a twin flame......and live happily ever after? Insanely Happy

Oh, another version of Cindirella......an adult version. Harp
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun May 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Not sure about twin flames. I just said it because they threw it in at the very last of one of the videos.

Doggone it this tune is catchy!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0BsLd4Y060Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Born This Way"

[Intro:]
    It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
    Just put your paws up
    'cause you were Born This Way, Baby

[Verse:]
    My mama told me when I was young
    We are all born superstars

She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
    In the glass of her boudoir

"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
    She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"

"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,
    Listen to me when I say"

[Chorus:]
    I'm beautiful in my way
    'Cause God makes no mistakes
    I'm on the right track, baby
    I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret
    Just love yourself and you're set
    I was born this way

[Post-chorus:]
    Oh there ain't no other way
    Baby I was born this way
    Baby I was born this way
    Oh there ain't no other way
    Baby I was born-
    I was born this way

Don't be a drag -Just be a queen [x3]
    Don't be!

[Verse:]
    Give yourself prudence
    And love your friends
    Subway kid, rejoice your truth

In the religion of the insecure
    I must be my self, respect my youth

A different lover is not a sin
    Believe capital H-I-M (Hey hey hey)
    I love my life I love this record and
    Mi amore vole fe yah (Love needs faith)

[Repeat chorus + post-chorus]

[Bridge:]
    Don't be a drag, just be a queen
    Whether you're broke or evergreen
    You're black, white, beige, chola descent
    You're Lebanese, you're orient
    Whether life's disabilities
    Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
    Rejoice and love yourself today
    'cause baby you were born this way

No matter gay, straight, or bi,
    lesbian, transgendered life,
    I'm on the right track baby,
    I was born to survive.
    No matter black, white or beige
    Chola or orient made,
    I'm on the right track baby,
    I was born to be brave.

[Repeat chorus]

[Outro/refrain:]

I was born this way hey!
    I was born this way hey!
    I'm on the right track baby
    I was born this way hey!

I was born this way hey!
    I was born this way hey!
    I'm on the right track baby
    I was born this way hey!

Last edited by HigherLove on Sun May 22, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun May 22, 2011 5:47 pm

HigherLove wrote:

Not sure about twin flames. I just said it because they threw it in at the very last of one of the videos.

You better do your research.......before believing in twin flames. Big Grin 3

There are many who have already.....accepted it as the truth. I even met a person here ........who was convinced that I was his twin flame. Insanely Happy
    He is so artistic......it could look like truth. Nutbar
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun May 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Good points.

This is a tad creepy. She sings about DNA (after emerging from an egg).

Gaga the Grey?

You are God in the dance of life  Lady-g10
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm

It is interesting that you brought Gaga. There are a few creepy pics of her.
    She said that horns emerged when she was ....inspired. Hypnotize I thought that it was a sign of a very bad taste.

But the egg theme is quite interesting as I have seen in many paintings, particularly, paintings of contemporary artists. In mythology, Helena was born from an egg and Mithra was born from a rock or a cosmic egg.

You are God in the dance of life  17r6va

You are God in the dance of life  2ylpoh5
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun May 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Others have taken this to mean reptilian DNA.

Her shoulders look horned in this video. Ew.

Anyhow, here is the egg: http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Lady-Gaga-sings-Born-This-Way-at-2011-Grammys/tabid/312/articleID/198290/Default.aspx
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun May 22, 2011 7:00 pm

HigherLove wrote:

Others have taken this to mean reptilian DNA

I am trying not to label as labeling closes our perceptions. But something is really going on and we have not been told. Mad 3
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 22, 2011 7:45 pm

You are God in the dance of life  WojtekSiudmak2
    This painting is exquisite. I love the symbolism

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun May 22, 2011 8:39 pm

I don't think that it is symbolism. His art is bloody obvious.......for those who have eyes opened and souls intact. The Floyd I love this red little guy.
    Like a red angel ......I have seen on many paintings. Big Grin 2 I haven't figured it out why they have red hair.

These paintings is even more obvious.

You are God in the dance of life  20510

Foetus Metaphysique

You are God in the dance of life  Wojtek-siudmak-the-two-faces-of-the-soul-e1277687898147

The Two faces of the Soul

You are God in the dance of life  20535

Une Nouvelle Etoile A New Star is Born? scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 pm

The paintings speak to something deep within. I like them. Thank you for posting them Star. The Karen

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun May 22, 2011 10:49 pm

]b]Carol[/b] wrote:

The paintings speak to something deep within. I like them.

No, his paintings don't speak to something deep within. He is a male painter. Naughty But even if the painter was a female, the message is there. I don't know the hidden meaning but I have been looking at artists work for more than 8 months. My soul was cruel because it felt almost like obsession to look at art. But than I have started to look at themes and I have been guided to mythology. I love looking at paintings of artists who were or are involved in occult. Insanely Happy
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 23, 2011 2:35 am

starninja wrote:[/img]

[

You are God in the dance of life  20535

[b]Une Nouvelle Etoile
    A New Star is Born? scratch

Exactly the same star as on Mercedes cars.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 23, 2011 3:19 am

Burgundia, very selective perception. Lmao Signs of mind control or something else..... Huge Grin

But this maybe of help.

Walking ride Franz von Stuck

You are God in the dance of life  Small-Walking-ride-Franz_von_Stuck

Gustave Moreau, The Dead Poet Borne by a Centaur
    You are God in the dance of life  _Gustave_Moreau_The_Dead_Poet_Borne_by_a_Centaur_ZCM-2110

Flamme Eternelle, Wojtek Siudmak

You are God in the dance of life  20460

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:03 am

HigherLove wrote:

The "Berdache" are also known as llahamana, adonisgi, gatekeepers, nadle, mexago, winkte, yirka- la ul, and i-wa-wisp. They are those individuals who, because of their essential energetic androgyny, have the power to enter the Otherworld. This is NOT a sexual orientation. It is spiritual. Some Berdache are gay, but that is more a choice of action, a preference, than it is a mandate for the usage of this gift.

The indigenous thought about the Other World, the realm of the Gods, is that it is a realm of ONENESS. The Gods or spirits are both masculine and feminine in one. Though a certain spirit might manifest before a human in either a masculine or feminine character, it is---at it's core---BOTH genders.

The Berdache are special in the fact that they carry this androgynous energy---the energy of the Gods. It is what makes them able to exist both in physical form and also "journey" into the other realms as well. Hermes Trismegastrus and the Egyptian God THOTH were both examples of this propensity for androgyny. In fact, the term "hermaphrodite" (Hermes+ Aphrodite) refers to the marriage of the archetypal male and female (these two were the children of Zeus). This important predisposition is seen clearly in the African culture. In childbirth, the spirit of the fetus is exhorted through the voice of the mother. It is at this time that the "energy" of it's soul is examined by the village Shaman. Certain souls who possess this androgyny are seen to be "blessed from birth." They are called "the holy ones." It is in this African tradition that the name of "Gatekeeper" is given to the child. Many preparations are made to welcome it into the community, including the giving of an appropriate name to "harmonize" with it's sacred purpose.

The priestesses in the Temples of the Goddess were often Berdache. Though they often lived "normal" lives---having husbands and families---they would choose, at key times to go and live at the Temple, devoting many hours,
    days, weeks to worship of the Goddess.

In this "Temple-system" of worship, people from the city would come and pay homage to the particular face or version of the Goddess for which the Temple was built. Most noted were the Temples for Diana, Artemis, Isis, and Hecate---though there were/are many more faces of the ONE Goddess. The "homage" would often consist of money or physical goods---which would be utilized for the upkeep of the Temple as well as the support of the Priestesses.

Temple worship was often sexual in nature. Many times, children were born of the connections made there. These children were raised in the Temple and were called "Children of the Goddess." Those less sympathetic with this religious system, who wrote about these "rites," would refer to these Priestesses as "Temple Prostitutes." They looked upon them with scorn, and later sought to overthrow the whole system.

My intuition guided me to finish reading your post. I felt extremely uncomfortable reading it. After finishing I was angry. It is a good sign as anger motivates us to take a close look at the problem.

Hermes Trismegastrus and the Egyptian God THOTH were both examples of this propensity for androgyny.

Yes, the same Hermes who taught the ruling elite how to enslaved and keep us in misery us for ages. He left many teachings but the most powerful that keep us under mass hypnosis are teachings relating to language, crafty, and deceitful, and cunning words. One of the member said that I was obsessed with Hermes which made me smile. We need to know the teachings to get to know the mindset of those who control us; otherwise we will be stuck. I have posted on the Horns of Moses tread all of his teachings but let’s look at a few.

GOD OF LANGUAGE, LEARNING & CRAFTY WILES

Hermes came to be regarded as the god of language, alongside Mnemosyne (the goddess of memory). He was said to have been the inventor of writing, which in ancient Greece was first employed in the missives carried by heralds and the stock-taking of merchants and property owners. In addition, he was sometimes said to have taught mankind their many tongues, and so was the god of the "babelisation" of language, so to speak.
    As well as writing, he presided over eloquence and persuasion, skills mployed by those under his patronage: heralds, merchants, thieves and conmen. Similarly he was the god of crafty thoughts and wiles, and the use of persuasive deception and trickery.

GOD OF SPEECH, CRAFTY WORDS & ELOQUENCE

"Also the Guide, Argeiphontes [Hermes], contrived within her [Pandora, the first woman] lies and crafty words and a deceitful nature at the will of loud thundering Zeus, and the Herald of the gods [Hermes] put speech in her." - Hesiod, Works and Days 80
    She [Maia] bare a son [Hermes], of many shifts, blandly cunning." - Homeric Hymn 4 to Hermes 4
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2426p15-moses-and-his-horns

Let’s look at some goddess and gods cults.

Aphrodite/Venus
    Pindar, Eulogies Fragment 122 (trans. Sandys) (Greek lyric C5th B.C.)
    "Guest-loving girls [courtesans and prostitutes]! Servants of Peitho (Suasion) in wealthy Korinthos! Ye that burn the golden tears of fresh frankincense, full often soaring upward in your souls unto Aphrodite."

Strabo, Geography 8. 6. 20 (trans. Jones) (Greek geographer C1st B.C. to C1st A.D.)
    "The temple of Aphrodite [in Korinthos in the days of the tyrant Kypselos] was so rich that it owned more than a thousand temple slaves, courtesans, whom both men and women had dedicated to the goddess.

One aspect of the cult of Aphrodite and her precedents that Thomas Bulfinch's much-reprinted The Age of Fable; or Stories of Gods and Heroes (1855 etc.) elided[21] was the practice of ritual prostitution in her shrines and temples. The euphemism in Greek is hierodoule, "sacred slave." The practice was an inherent part of the rituals owed to Aphrodite's Near Eastern forebears, Sumerian Inanna and Akkadian Ishtar, whose temple priestesses were the "women of Ishtar," ishtaritum.[22] The practice has been documented in Babylon, Syria and Palestine, in Phoenician cities and the Tyrian colony Carthage, and for Hellenic Aphrodite inCyprus, the center of her cult, Cythera, Corinth and in Sicily
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite

Dionysus ( /ˌdaɪəˈnaɪsəs/ dy-ə-NY-səs; Greek: Διόνυσος, Dionysos) was the god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness and ecstasy in Greek mythology.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus

Phallic processions and contests held in his honour were also widely celebrated. His main cult centres were the island of Naxos and Mount Kithairon in Boiotia, the latter being the seat of his Orgies.
    http://www.theoi.com/Cult/DionysosCult.html

Those who partake in his mysteries are possessed and empowered by the god himself.[9] His cult is also a "cult of the souls"; his maenads feed the dead through blood-offerings, and he acts as a divine communicant between the living and the dead.[10]

Initiates worshipped him in theDionysian Mysteries, which were comparable to and linked with the Orphic Mysteries, and may have influenced Gnosticism[citation needed]. Orpheus was said to have invented the Mysteries of Dionysus.[48]

The bull, the serpent, the ivy and the wine are the signs of the characteristic Dionysian atmosphere, and Dionysus is strongly associated with satyrs, centaurs, and sileni.

Bacchanalia

The notoriety of these festivals, where many kinds of crimes and political conspiracies were supposed to be planned, led to a decree by the Senate in 186 BC — the so-calledSenatus consultum de Bacchanalibus, inscribed on a bronze tablet discovered inCalabria (1640), now in Vienna — by which the Bacchanalia were prohibited throughout all Italy except in special cases that required specific approval by the Senate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus

Do we want to accept any teachings of those who enslaved us? We may ask who those gods really are if they expect people to be involved in prostitution, blood sacrifice, or ritual madness to worship them? In ancient Babylon, Greece, Syria, or Egypt only people who were initiated could participate in sexual or and ritual madness. Today, we learn that it is a spiritual way to reach the real of ONNESS or gods. What a bunch of crap! Those gods need us but we don’t need them. They don’t have a power over our souls but they can get it by lies and deceptions and spirituality is one of their ways. They are not powerful even thought they programmed us for thousands of years believing so. If they were powerful, they could take over humanity long time ago. But they didn’t. Now, I understand paintings of artists when they have painted Golden Age. Golden Age of gods.
    I hope not.

HigherLove, I am glad that you have posted it even though I am still angry.
    Truth may be painful.

Let's look at paintings as images speak lauder than words.

Hans von Aachen

You are God in the dance of life  Olympier1

The Amazement of the Gods

Peter Paul Rubens

You are God in the dance of life  Rubens101

Bacchanalia

Peter Paul Rubens

You are God in the dance of life  Rubens23

Marie's Education. That's a good one. To become a whore and worship gods. Annoyed

A Bacchanalian Scene by Auguste Leveque, ca. 1890-1910, Eroticism, Lovers, Lust, Maenad, Orgy,

You are God in the dance of life  Image001

Titian: Bacchanalia of the Andrians 1523-25

You are God in the dance of life  Image004

Poussin Bacchanalia

You are God in the dance of life  Image007

Bacchus' triumph [1536-37]. Maerten van Heemskerck

You are God in the dance of life  Image015

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 am