tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government

burgundia
    burgundia

Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government Empty Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government

Post  burgundia Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 pm

http://www.infowars.com/top-mexican-drug-lord-i-trafficked-cocaine-for-the-u-s-government/

The “logistical coordinator” for a top Mexican drug-trafficking gang that was responsible for purchasing the CIA torture jet that crashed with four tons on cocaine on board back in 2007 has told the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago that he has been working as a U.S. government asset for years.

Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla is the son of Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada Garcia, one of the top kingpins of the Sinaloa drug-trafficking organization. Niebla was arrested in Mexico in March 2009 and extradited to the United States to stand trial last February.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government Empty Re: Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government

Post  lindabaker Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:25 pm

What, please, is a US torture jet? I have never heard of it before. Thanks, Woman named after red wine.

Linda
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government Empty Re: Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am

the CIA Torture Jet that crashed with four tons of Cocaine on board back in 2007

Related...

The Pegasus File

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:17 am