tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

If I was a powerful ET I would.........

Sanicle
    Sanicle

If I was a powerful ET I would......... Empty If I was a powerful ET I would.........

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

"What would I do to help humanity become aware of all the self-serving, hidden agendas and work to 'right some wrongs' I believe have been enacted on this planet because of those ones?" I have asked myself. And how could it be done without harming innocents? A bit of creative thinking lol. And this is what I decided.

Owning and controlling all the oil seems to be a/the major objective of the ptw. This resulted in the Gulf Oil Spill that is still wreaking havoc on life on this planet, maiming and killing both wildlife and humanity. And there is still a huge swathe of it on the ocean floor, mixed with Corexit of course.

I would give it to those who want it so much.

I would use my ship to gather all that oil from the sea floor and drop large, black, gooey amounts of it on the homes and workplaces of those who want it so dearly, to the detriment of others. This would be done at night in workplaces so 'innocent' workers weren't harmed, during the day on homes when possibly innocent wives and children were out or at school. Although making sure the main perpetrators were home or at work at the time could be an option so that they could find out firsthand what they have done to others ie by becoming ill from the horrible sludge they created.

As a powerful ET I would know who the main culprits are behind this spill and coverup. I'm assuming that one target would have to be BP, including the homes of the main players who callously made the decisions they did. The White House would be another target I would think. To douse the homes or workplaces of the Illuminati that could be directly behind it all would be another option.

Oh and the Pentagon could be included as this relates to the wars in the Middle East as well....oil.

Besides giving the players exactly what they wanted, doing this would clean the Gulf (and maybe other areas where the same has occurred) of the pollution. When huge amounts of oil suddenly appeared on these specific buildings, it would make the News and reveal to humanity who the culprits are. People would have to begin connecting the dots. Plus, as it would happen in a way that most wouldn't think any manmade vehicle could be capable of achieving, I'm sure the mind would turn to ETs, and benevolent ones at that.

What a revelation this would all be!! Crazy Happy

This could be carried across to the earthquakes in Japan and other areas. If they really were caused by say HAARP, large quantities of the ruined homes could be scooped up and deposited on the businesses responsible for the decisions. The White House again? The Pentagon? The HAARP installation? Other governments? And, of course, the dear Illuminati? More revelations for the public! I would be saying, "See, here they are! They are responsible! We are giving them what they wanted! Just a little bit more directly." A bit of instant karma.

OK, so at this point in time, that's what I would do AND WOULD IF I HAD THE POWER! No-one gets harmed apart from those who caused harm. And they would be identified for the whole world to see. Many questions would have to be asked, including 'Who did it?'.

So guys, what would YOU do if you had the power and equipment the benevolent ETs have to work with?

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

If I was a powerful ET I would......... Empty Re: If I was a powerful ET I would.........

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh, and once humanity 'connected the dots' and saw the pattern at work, I could use it to do other things. For instance, I could collect up brutal dictators that lock away and torture those that oppose them in their dark, hidden dungeons. Place them in these dungeons! I could make sure no-one found them for as long as it took for these brutes to get a dose of their own medicine and repent. The disappearance of a 'leader' would be noticed by the News teams as well, bringing it to the attention of the masses once again. And how would said dictator explain it when he was 'allowed' to be found? Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

If I was a powerful ET I would......... Empty Re: If I was a powerful ET I would.........

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 pm

What if all of us are powerful ET's (anciently and soul-wise) - and part of the notorious Orion Group - both human and otherwise? I would institute a Vatican-Based Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System - so as to disempower the Secret Government, the Queen of Heaven / God of This World, the Monarchy, the Papacy, and the United Nations - and place Solar System Governance out in the open, for all to observe - so as to avoid corruption and destruction. That's the theory, anyway - but of all the plans of mice and men...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:26 am

How did I know you'd say that's what you'd do ODM haha? Good for you. I think we're off to a good start. I love you

Hopefully some others will add their views on how we can sort out this mess, in our dreams anyway. I know why the 'benevolent ETs' say they can't/won't "interfere", but you'd think they could do something. Maybe we can give them some ideas lol. Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:53 am

Regarding non-interference - it seems to me that we are outlaws in the wild, wild west of the galaxy - and that the 'non-interventionists' have their guy/gal in charge of this planet - to inflict punishment upon us fallen-angels - to teach the universe a lesson. I'm rather cynical regarding what's going on in this neck of the woods. I smell a rat - or is it a snake? Sorry. I'm in a mood.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 am