tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up! Empty The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up!

Post  Carol Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up! Empty Re: The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up!

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 am

No No No No No No No No No No

I've been trying to get this information out to people I know for quite some time now. Many just carry on regardless and others have just stopped talking to me. What can you do.
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up! Empty Re: The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up!

Post  immortalisdolor Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:08 am

Sanicle wrote: No No No No No No No No No No

I've been trying to get this information out to people I know for quite some time now. Many just carry on regardless and others have just stopped talking to me. What can you do.

And when you have to disown your own parents, and watch your mother go down in it like getting sucked into a black hole, totally oblivious to how much they are killing you, holding on with every abusive and manipulative technique they can subconsciously think of to bring you down with them. Yeh, my mother wants me to die in her bull with her. And in the end, I get the worst of it (the children always do) when she realizes I am gone again, and this time for good, and all she has left, is her TV.

What a mind job.....
    sjkted
    sjkted

Post  sjkted Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 am

immortalisdolor wrote:
    Sanicle wrote: No No No No No No No No No No

And when you have to disown your own parents, and watch your mother go down in it like getting sucked into a black hole, totally oblivious to how much they are killing you, holding on with every abusive and manipulative technique they can subconsciously think of to bring you down with them. Yeh, my mother wants me to die in her bull with her. And in the end, I get the worst of it (the children always do) when she realizes I am gone again, and this time for good, and all she has left, is her TV.

What a mind job.....

We are becoming the Eloi and the Morlock.

--sjkted

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:45 pm