tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Brook
Anchor
burgundia
Mercuriel
Sanicle
horus
10 posters

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness

horus
    horus

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness Empty After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness

Post  horus Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Oh! How the PROGRAMMED ILLUSION will hate this VIRUS I will SPREAD like BUTTER as HEAVENLY LIGHT from the MILKY WAY. Your WORLD in 3D HAS ALWAYS been a PRISON PLANET. It's TIME to WAKE UP to the TRUTH and SMELL the ROSES. This REALITY is sitting at DEATH'S DOOR and AT any GIVEN MOMENT... it will SOON END. THOSE of you WHO have CHOSEN to LISTEN will KNOW when to be READY from DEEP WITHIN. I was OUT OF BODY in the NEXT WORLD that is RIGHT HERE and NOW, and I WAS SO EMPOWERED over ANY AUTHORITY and FELT the JOY and FREEDOM and ONENESS that now AWAITS ME, it was HEAVEN and gaining FULL CONSCIOUSNESS.

I was ASKED in SPIRIT, "WILL YOU SPEAK for GOD?" I may have that opportunity and my voice will be heard. Time is running out. I have a ship in one of those DUMB BASES and when the ground opens up with a earthquakes and become visible, it instrumentation will activate and be airborne. There are many ships like this, all kept secrets by organized religion and your governments. Oh, how pissed you will be to whore-shipping false idols. Where do your think all your technology came from ...from Area 51??? I will update this post which is more graphic in its content showing a Time Machine (Back to the Future) and UFO (Flight of the Navigator) energy during my OBE. Pictures hold thousand of pixels like words and can be also multi-layered in dimensions. Adobe Photoshop is just one example to being mult-dimensional on a pallet of rainbow colors that make up White Light. Humanity fell from grace... what a lot of lies, you were DNA manipulated and carry 10 strings of junk DNA that need to be activated. Thinking about it, will do nothing if you can't let go of 3D. This logo has its own energy signature, one I created like 1000's of others and 'my-thoughts' are like 'water-marks' that can only be seen 'viewed-in-the-light'. I am not part of your evil-belief-system of false Gods like Thoth and Ptah who have plagarized my God's Creation. Your reality is a program you cannot see as a hologram, it makes you a born slave and your Slave Masters are the Church & Freemasons who run your planet and corporations like MicoSoft Software, with Big Brother at the helm. You don't know what freedom is, until you feel God all around you as a Light Body. It feels you are ONE with MOTHER NATURE and CREATION, because you are plugged into both. A world without a single care in the world. You have been duped from the beginning of this Earth Experiment by these false demon gods. So many, I am afraid will not make it, words given to me by my Mother! So open you heart, its not too late!

I am Horus, Son of Isis, Sekhmet & Ra.

I ANCHOR this into the MATRIX

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness Anchorr

I HOPE IT CATCHES A COLD
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness Empty Re: After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 am

Dear Horus, I'm a little offended that you appear to be speaking to us here in the Mists as though we are still in that 3D paradigm that you detest so much...that we are still so ignorant, "whore-shipping" false gods, ruled by the PTB, etc...while also being unaware of all you say you experience in the higher realms. Have you no respect for us at all??
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness Empty Re: After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 am

Horus tends to speak "out" of the Forum as If He is talking to those still asleep but reading nonetheless. I know - It kind of had Me going a bit when He first started Posting but I can surely say this - He posts here as He feels a Kinship with Us I believe...

That said - I do not feel He is talking AT Us - But - PAST Us to the "others" He feels will read It from that perspective.

Now - He may come in here and tell Me to screw My hat and I'm wrong but I will choose to see He is meaning well in the above way. He just has a unique way of going about It. He can and likely will elablorate further but I would say think of It as a ;

Sermon by Horus...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 am

Yeah, I thought of that Mercuriel and I'm hoping that's the case too. I know Horus means well and speaks from the Heart, but I feel it could be construed as a bit of an insult to new readers on the Mists forum too. I doubt they'd be here if they're what he's assuming. Re us already here, I just thought I'd ask the question in case because it really doesn't come across that way when you read it. Crying or Very sad
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 am

Horus is speaking as if to a general public, not particularly us at the mists.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:32 am

Forgive me my concern. If all on the forum are in harmony with what Horus has written, that's fine with me. In posting I looked at it this way as well. One, it gives him a chance to show his true Heart to those who might read the post and wonder and two, I believe that Horus likes his messages to get out there, so in replying to it I'm helping him in that it that a response keeps a thread to the forefront. Otherwise it ends up in the 'Unanswered Posts' bin. My Gemini mind at work.

Peace
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 am

No - You have a point but then that isn't what was said first off by Yourself in relation to His Post.

I was just giving an opinion of Mine on His style of Posting but I do wish He would say things to others - As if They were implied for others - Or Us - In more specific Language...

It helps One to know if They are being addressed...

At any rate this is His Thread and I'm not here to "OT" It - Just help. BTW - I like specificity too...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:07 am

I don't really get the Anchor logo. I think that was the logo for Anchor butter sold in the UK :)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:29 am

Mercuriel wrote:No - You have a point but then that isn't what was said first off by Yourself in relation to His Post.

I was just giving an opinion of Mine on His style of Posting but I do wish He would say things to others - As if They were implied for others - Or Us - In more specific Language...

It helps One to know if They are being addressed...

At any rate this is His Thread and I'm not here to "OT" It - Just help. BTW - I like specificity too...

Wink

That's cool Mercuriel, I just didn't feel the need to go into so much detail when I first responded, but then it seemed necessary and I did add...in posting I looked at it this way as well. I love you
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 am

Anchor wrote:I don't really get the Anchor logo. I think that was the logo for Anchor butter sold in the UK :)

Not in the UK, we get yellow labels with vegetation or without vegetation

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness 32464909

So maybe is US label?
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:39 am

burgundia wrote:Horus is speaking as if to a general public, not particularly us at the mists.
    Correct burgundia!
    I'm not talking about Mists of Avalon. My target is the System Lords, and stirring it has already started, a ‘blanket of silence’ has commenced that has blocked out my communication until I try to give out a further explanation. The program has found a conscientious objector. From Milk comes Butter, and I chose to use The Milky Way as a ‘play on words’ to chocolate and a protocol. I will retract that connection for the time being, it needs more than an explanation to messages from another post made here that connects to this one. I came from New Zealand and the Milky Way reflects its shape like a mirror image to the starry heaven. New Zealand is known as the Land of Milk and Honey. I would have put the Anchor of the Christ in its place which I wanted; until I prepared my post in more depth which could take some days and the energy is then lost. All I found as graphics I could find had a Church energy and I did not want that energy.

The thing is this, what I post today is history tomorrow, so I dropped it right at the moment on to the Matrix that has ears and eyes where it will be felt here, and any anger displayed here just drives this verbal virus deeper into the wound, figuratively speaking. No one knows the graphic energy, so it’s all a guessing game. Thoughts travel faster than Light and if I wanted the anchor. to what I felt was verlyHeavenly, I want the Matrix to know about it, it removes the ball and chains that enslaves me and the rest ofus. Graphics plays a key role with my energies and on your restless mine, what does it mean, and it can short circuit the Matrix, I felt love & joy, so why not share it and give the Matrix a side swipe while I was at it, so I anchored my thoughts, hence the anchor 'trade mark' or TM as MT equals 13:20 = Cosmic Time. The more you understand me, the more you will see how I plays games with the Matrix.

How many times has humanity been told about this planet is dying, I clearly remember 1973 and the ‘fuel crisis’, have we learned anything, Gaia wishes to ascend?

What I experienced everyone would die for, literally speaking but I have earned it and I want to share it. Sharing puts the illusion under pressure because here we have a time traveler who experienced it. It just annoys me how the wool has been pulled down over our eyes for so long as we continue to struggle and argue here in 3D, letting it all go moves you forward.

Many may need spiritual counsel by there guides to these higher levels as they ascend towards 5D, just ask. What I felt was unmatched love without fear, it is unbelievable and indescribable. You are free from it all and the constraints of ever being a slave. Nothing can comprehend the majestic energy I felt, it’s not of this earth. It was heaven on earth, and what you feel in 3D is just a prison and money is the evil that monitors.

If I sound at all cold to my expressed chosen words used, again I do apologize. I’m shooting from the hip with the excitement I felt and my audience here covers some new-starters who mayfind my energies way out of reach. It doesn’t hurt to ask for an explanation, results from my reply may comfort you.

I'm targeting the program that controls humanity and not individuals on the forum who are moving forward anyway, I make that quiet clear. If you have just joined here, this is going to look like a ‘jumpstart’ streets ahead from anyone else. I’m at the ‘frontline' and maybe I should put a ‘warning notice’ on all my posts now.

Again, in contrast what I witnessed would have you all totally gob-smacked, how can I convince people to focus on the real Creator-God, that’s why I’m here so briefly. Really, if I get any more flake from my posts, I will not continue, it’s that simple and I won’t waste my time.

When I was probed by the program 18 months ago, it took a mate of mine who has contributed here and to many a deaf ear. He shocked me to the core with words he said that shook every cell of my being; it shook the program, that’s the power of the light. In saying that, I’m doing the same to the Matrix that is an illusion and when you get that into your head, then things will change!

If no further details are posted here and its shapping up that way until I speak to my Mother, I’ve been asked to drop the subject, and end of story. I'm proving nothing. All I’ve done is try to express the difference between what is real, and what is not. Personally, I’m getting to tired of giving answers like a questionnaire to everything I say that becomes twisted. Mother was so right, don't bother, you are wasting your time, one bad apple spoils it for the rest.

A conscientious objector (CO) is an "individual [who has] claimed the right to refuse to perform military service" on the grounds of freedom of thought, conscience, or religion.

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness Milkybar
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkybar

Forget it, its the end of my story.

Last edited by horus on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:01 am

Allow me to reflect a bit. Understanding his approach to talking to the Matrix, and many time it's written in layers, many here are quite unaware that this is the case. Now if you talk directly to Horus, you get very lucid answers, and quite a loving individual. Who has quite a great sense of humor as well. But when it comes to working in the dream scape, he writes it as it comes out. And he does so immediately in many cases. Often times the "words" are not his but words reflected from a source encountered in the dream scape directly. Not long ago Hours did a post and got some very angry at "words" that were not even his. And presumed that it was his "way" of thinking. It most certainly was not.

Now if you understand that these "words" take incredible time to post here from him, and if you also understand they are 'layered" as a dream would be...then you might be a bit more able to go the extra mile and work on the meaning. He IS NOT speaking to anyone here directly....if he were believe me you would know it without a doubt.

So keeping that in mind, understand how it is when you wake in the morning...do you remember your dreams? do you remember as clearly as this? And are you able to decipher the meanings as he has been doing? This is all it is....and there are some profound meanings and findings here if you decide to take that time. If not, understand, Horus is a deeply loving individual, and would not hurt one precious soul here...other than the dark that is..and he fights it daily! That was his mission back then when he was HORUS...he dies a horrible death due to his mission here.....and that is what he does now in the dream scape of other dimensional worlds.

To fully understand this...realize that much of what we are just discovering here he wrote about years ago..and brought these things out when it was NOT "fashionable". Now it's all the rage..and Horus is sitting back saying.........."see...told ya so".....
    Wink
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 am

Thank you Brook,
    To readers: What people don't realize I go 'out on a limb' to bring love and light and when I have to deal with dark energies at the same time, how many could hold the compassion I share and keep some sort of balance. I'm attacking the invisible elements that control humanity that you cannot see who is the enemy. As I excelerate at great speed on this path that is so close to ending, take avantage of what I share, I may not be around for much longer because I'm going home, and when Mother tells me to be ready as she did a day ago, and what happened last night may well be my exit energy out of 3D and return when this planet has been cleansed. If only you could feel the joy that surrounded me early today. It was all I ever dreamed of and my V8 energy was roaring like a dragster ready to break the sound barrier. These are 13:20 energies and I was in full automatic mode and in full control without a worry in the world. I was talking to my higherself and it was so much fun, I have never felt before. This post has created so much heat already, the matrix has blocked out all my frequences. Its not the first time its happened. Maybe I was not meant to tell you about my good fortune and the matrix beefed up its defences, but I have worked 13 years without any welfare support, 13 years of no salary I could have earned, and you know why, because I love my twinflame to the core of her soul and I work 24/11. I have also sacificed myself to the One True God-Goddess-Creator I know so deeply now within me and I love so much as my Mother-Father. If you felt all your dreams coming together, would you want to tell the world?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 am

horus wrote:Thank you Brook,
    To readers: What people don't realize I go 'out on a limb' to bring love and light and when I have to deal with dark energies at the same time, how many could hold the compassion I share and keep some sort of balance. I'm attacking the invisible elements that control humanity that you cannot see who is the enemy. As I excelerate at great speed on this path that is so close to ending, take avantage of what I share, I may not be around for much longer because I'm going home, and when Mother tells me to be ready as she did a day ago, and what happened last night may well be my exit energy out of 3D and return when this planet has been cleansed. If only you could feel the joy that surrounded me early today. It was all I ever dreamed of and my V8 energy was roaring like a dragster ready to break the sound barrier. These are 13:20 energies and I was in full automatic mode and in full control without a worry in the world. I was talking to my higherself and it was so much fun, I have never felt before. This post has created so much heat already, the matrix has blocked out all my frequences. Its not the first time its happened. Maybe I was not meant to tell you about my good fortune and the matrix beefed up its defences, but I have worked 13 years without any welfare support, 13 years of no salary I could have earned, and you know why, because I love my twinflame to the core of her soul and I work 24/11. I have also sacificed myself to the One True God-Goddess-Creator I know so deeply now within me and I love so much as my Mother-Father. If you felt all your dreams coming together, would you want to tell the world?

I'm listening sunny

I realize you are finishing the job you set out to do.....
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am

Ahh..this remind me. Last night I was doing a session and started speaking Egyptian so fast my 3D brain could not record it! As my 3D brain was shocked at how fast I was speaking. Clearly Egyptian, but that 180 turn around to plug the information into my 3D brain was not able to record what I was saying. I was clearly working on another level, and unlike you Horus, I am not always able to record the information that fast. It amazes me how you do that.

Actually I did a post on that 180 turn around not too long ago I will share here....

http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/theater-of-parallel-universe/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 am

Hey, hey, hey! Anchor, you can use this as your avatar. All nice and bright. After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness 32464909

Horus, if you change the word "you" to "one' in your posts that would eliminate all of the problems for the reader who personalizes the word "you"- which tends to put someone not in the matrix on the defensive.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 pm

It's a fine Spring day here where I am located, today. Life is blooming, birds are singing, and the insects are busy. Life is good. That's if you can dance with what is going on around you.

I'll just leave it at that.

"YOU" win!

The Winner

Last edited by Lionhawk on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:30 pm

I agree with Horus.

Its so much Energy flowing Since I asked the fist Divine the only one access to me my energy been going nuts allot.Nothing Sort of standing a wind tunnel and no wind just feel the energy. I don't know whats going on but something is coming close.My guess is my vibration is rising.. Forgive the system it seams to help remove Carma not sticking and let it go.
    protection i read one try giving your self a bubble shield a mirror one to reflect from being saw or heard. Idea only..
    I even stopped the Chakera system and going with Just one divine energy as a side note to..

I ask for Divine cleaning every day From the fist eternal father :) ..I even tell him some day I owe him a beer why not he is our dad :)
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Thank you Brother Lionhawk

SOME OF "YOU" HAVE TESTED MY PATIENCE...
    AND NOW MY CREDITABILITY...
    SO I HAVE NOW PRESSED ALL THE GREEN BUTTONS WITH THE LIGHT

I ASKED FOR A SIGN... NOT TO POST HERE ANYMORE...

AND I RECIEVED A REPLY OVERNIGHT...

AND HERE IT IS...

SO BRACE YOURSELF

RE: Oh won't you give us a sign
    REPLY: Give us a sign that we've reached you

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Insanely Happy Indeed it would Lionhawk, indeed it wood.

P.S. My references to "you" was not "you"

Horus whether you choose to stay or leave is your decision and yours alone. As with anything posted here, not everything posted is everyone's cup of tea.

Some will sip and enjoy Cup o as they view you as a kindred spirit.

BTW, Natalie Wood was one of my favorite actresses and I was heartbroken when she passed so tragically. Thank you for the picture you posted of her and Liz as I had forgotten their relationship from years back.

horus
    horus

Post  horus Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Do you want to see the energy of my experience? The story of the most fanastic Hot-Rod in the Universe (Flight of the Navigator) and ZZ TOPS Eliminator. The word NAVI is encoded in my dreams to the Navajo Native Indian and the Na'vi (Avatar). These are energies to my ship called, the OCEAN ORBIT. My dream began with a narrator's voice 'setting the scene'. It was this man and he speaks of the Navajo in the movie The Searches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNX-tvrFYcs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navajo_Nation
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Carol wrote: Insanely Happy Indeed it would Lionhawk, indeed it wood.

P.S. My references to "you" was not "you"

Horus whether you choose to stay or leave is your decision and yours alone. As with anything posted here, not everything posted is everyone's cup of tea.

Some will sip and enjoy Cup o as they view you as a kindred spirit.

BTW, Natalie Wood was one of my favorite actresses and I was heartbroken when she passed so tragically. Thank you for the picture you posted of her and Liz as I had forgotten their relationship from years back.
    I make this choice because I have found the truth about the Matrix, DNA manipulation and its hold over humanity on a dying planet. How can you live with yourself knowing it all. I'm sorry to say this, it almost sounds like you are in a comfort zone, and the quicker I leave, the quicker you can get back to 3D. As you said, "Horus whether you choose to stay or leave is your decision and yours alone". You too have made a choice with your twin, I hope its the right one.
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

After What I Experienced Last Night You Will See What You Have Missed to Having Full Consciousness Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Tacodog Some times as I see it. One will post something not for this group but for some that might be passing threw. If you feel really strong or about something like my intuition after trusting it. Something stands out then you brush it off then I keep and keep coming till you say ok I will post it.IF not hear where should you ??
    If its meant for some one else they will be divinely directly and guided hear some how .
    My self can relate to that I found this place you you all been helpful. You feel it or it calls them you don't know how or why or what but something drives you.

I have not played my wow game and a while and I thought nothing would be able to do that.

Last edited by wingmanof light on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Your dreams are far more fun and interesting then mine. I spend time telling folks to shape up and get to work. belch

Love the Navigator, Back to the Future, Avatar... now having navigator narrating would be a hoot. However, we all fell in love with Avatar and wished our society and life was so spiritually integrated. I bought the DVD for my husband who has watched it over 100 times. He likes to put in on in the background when he is doing his paperwork. I imagine there are many people whom that movie touched in a very deep way.

I will confess about a month or two back when the info about the pole shift on March 15th went out I was really upset. Not about the pole shift per-say but about being out of time as I have so many things I still want to do. I really was somewhat despondent at the thought of the end of time. Again, leaving the 3D world and a human body does not concern me. My concern was wanting more time. I know this may sound like a contradiction but having several NDE and knowing what awaits is also comforting. In fact, the other side is so appealing making a commitment to be here with all of the insanity going on around us is a mega challenge.

Then I spoke with Ken and learned more about Nicolai and what they were doing to accommodate us with respect to time and giving us the best possible timeline... altering them, giving us time to complete our spiritual missions and I was suddenly comforted. But they work in a way we cannot even imagine.

I don't know if you recall but back when I first saw the one video on the pole shift I thought shiit. I have company coming on that day and it just wouldn't do. Not to be hubris or ego centered, I just knew it wasn't time for a pole shift. I went to bed thinking no way and when I woke up I knew in my gut the pole shift was no longer on the timeline we were on. I can't even begin to fathom how all of this is working. I suspect.. but don't know for sure, that another time-line shift is about to happen within the next 24 hours.

I have this really far fetched theory. Look at this. http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml Right now it is really active and quite black. Yet I noticed that the past two timeline shifts that happened this was going on with the seismic monitors. It's just a theory and attempting to prove anything when this stuff happens is next to impossible unless one is behind the actual shift. ET said there were timeline wars going on. I believe him. The timelines with disasters on them for the most part keep being weeded out.. yet big disasters have been happening (Australia's flooding, New Zealand's megga quake, Japan sinking into the sea), yet other events are not happening (New Madrid Fault, Yellowstone, Mt. Saint Helen, San Andreas fault). These events according to ET were to happen this month and did not happen. The month isn't over yet and we are still in a seismic window. Yet the message I keep getting Hours is that I will get to have all the time I need to complete my mission as will Mercuriel and mudra along with many of us here at Mists. My sense is that we have a repreive of sorts and still have to deal with earth changes as these changes help to wake people up... yet we also get the time we need to work on our mission so as to take as many as possible with us to that next level.

I think the reason some have difficulty understanding your message at times is that the level you experience is outside of others experiences. It's kind of like explaining a cherry pie to someone who has never seen a cherry. There is a huge learning curve with all of this. I remember when I first started reading Pene's thead (Astralwalker) and I was completely lost at times as I wondered exactly what type of ETs he was connected with and were they good ETs or bad ETs. Now after listening to him, reading his book and I have his DVDs I can see where the gaps were in my own understanding.

The other big lesson for me was with Nicolai as I tend not to trust what is new information until I test it out. Nicolai has been correct with almost everything except timing. Key operative word here "timing." It really is about timing in many respects because when we are OBE there is no time as all exists in the eternal present. I experience the sense of the eternal present with different people in my life as well. My husband for one and all the members of my soul group are eternally present. Whenever we connect (and years can go by) it seems like no time has gone by. We (our relationships) are in the eternal present. I suspect this is your feeling for Natalie as well were there is this overwhelming sense of being in the eternal present yet trying to bridge the gap between linear time and the eternal is likely to give one stretch marks.

So even now.. there is much to learn from one another as learning never ends. I KNOW time is an illusion. And I KNOW we can create, recreate the present moment. We chose when we empower ourselves in our becoming.

I also understand that it is even difficult to use words when one is attempting to explain the ineffable. I have struggled with this for years and always failed. Words cannot translate what transpires when in a state of grace. Pictures are pale and music almost empty... yet a flower speaks volumes. Put a flower in a woman's hair and she is beautiful. So back to the moment. I have reconcile myself to a new reality that allows for time to keep shifting and extending and giving us the best possible outcome for our collective awakening. This is where I have arrived after much internal conflict when thinking there was no time left. For you already understand there is no such thing as time. Time is for the ego to help sort out a sequence of events. Yet now we know with quantum physics time is fluid, like a river and can shift to suit our spiritual purpose if we know how to do this. We must operate from the perspective of complete alignment with the Divine sans ego.

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi carol you just hit on something I was thinking of or wondering something not happening and time and such. Best possible outcome.
    For me and All this energy flowing I put my thoughts in my hand then put them in my divine heart chakera to keep manifesting. Myself I been attempting to Manifest against the worst case. As for myself Past be nice to find this bang their it is so attempting and every I talk to the divine father for help it its ok and a umm slight nudge . So For whats its Worth I been trying to push back at what ever is pushing for it not to be nasty end.
    Disclosure or awaken all the light workers that are part of the 1st 2nd and 3rd wave to be fully awaken and bump back hard on the worst case but peaceful i believe its possible.

"Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”

I believe its possible if we get all of the puzzle pieces and get it. We can Stop the waters or volcanoes to. I like to ascend but like to make the last peaceful then go..

God don't make things shake that's the evil (Book Morning coffee with God) Life is to precious to harm anything just as Jesus did. This time its up to us though....
    peace we don't figure it out and all think its a bad ending we will manifest it ....that's why all the Doom 2012 Tv

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:58 pm