tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Did the timeline shift again last night?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Did the timeline shift again last night? Empty Did the timeline shift again last night?

Post  Carol Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 am

Last night before going to bed I noticed two quakes in Panama over 6.0 and posted the article.

Strong earthquake strikes south of Panama
    (CNN) -- A 6.2-magnitude earthquake struck off the southern coast of Panama on Sunday, the U.S. Geological Survey said. The center of the quake was roughly 215 miles south of David, Panama, and almost 330 miles southwest of the capital, Panama City, the USGS said. It was an estimated six miles deep. The USGS had initially given the quake a magnitude of 6.6. There was no tsunami threat, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said. There were also no immediate reports of injuries or damage. http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/03/world/americas/panama-earthquake/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This morning I look at the map and it's not showing up as orange or even listed on http://www.iris.edu/seismon/. Now this is the first time I've noticed this but I am aware that when the timeline shifts I tend to sleep like a rock through the entire night. I woke up groggy after 9 hours (usually I sleep 7 hours and am very alert upon waking to where I couldn't fall back to sleep if I wanted to).

Look at this. Where are the 6.0 plus quakes registered? There not even showing up in the Last 30 Days list but were there last night. Instead the two quakes are now both listed as 4.4. How odd is that?
    Did the timeline shift again last night? TopMap.eveday

I wonder if there is a secret undersea or underground base around that region.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Did the timeline shift again last night? Empty Re: Did the timeline shift again last night?

Post  Sanicle Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 am

They're still showing here Carol, but I don't know why what you posted didn't show up. scratch
    http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?lang=eng
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Did the timeline shift again last night? Empty Re: Did the timeline shift again last night?

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:29 pm

You know I was just thinking this also as - To My Recollection - Richard Dawson Died AGAIN...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2012/jun/03/richard-dawson-family-feud-host-dies

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:59 am

I've been experimenting with pre-programing dreams before falling asleep. Earlier in the day watching Richard Dolan speak one of the areas he covered was breakaway civilizations (in reference to secret government underground facilities) that are at least 50 years plus technologically advanced then what we surface dwellers get to experience so this data appeared to influence the dream. The pre-programed message was "I dream the future." Meaning time does not exist outside of space/time as all is happening at once at this level of awareness. In the dream an individual had a temporal space time device that could move them anywhere along the space time continuum. It wouldn't surprise me if in the breakaway civilization that such a device might exist and it certainly has popped up in various science fiction stories. I do wonder if such a device does exist if it can also be programed to hop onto different timelines.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:05 pm

beautiful dreamer

just lets not become victims of its self imagination
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Morpheus: "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? "

From The Matrix

I'm not quite sure how you interpret Devakas.

(allright, repeat that statement several times with any random comma, and repeat... Crazy Happy )

sorry, just a snapshot of what goes through my mind at any random instant...

Do not underestimate the power of our Point Of View to have influence either individually or collectively over areas of our plant. ( drunken planet!)

My personal experiences have taught me well that if you open your very existence to way of impossible things, then you may not get *exactly* (1) what you had in mind, but you will most certainly open yourself to experiences that you otherwise would have denied any connection with reality.

(1) who the hell am I to think am I anywhere near smart enough to know how things work outside my realm of perception? *Comprehend* possibly, depending on the lesson...but many things of a linear, continuous existence depend upon knowing certain things to be true and dependable. (now decode that sent tense study ) I try to be discerning in what I choose to think true and dependable contrasted with the limits of our ability to measure and detect.

I am very flexible in what I choose to believe as real or unreal, actually....I don't think I have those stark POV on anything. The table is certainly real enough to bonk my knee upon, but it's appearing in my reality is rather curious.

As also, I find this article to be rather curious:

The following description of Ellis Winton's encounter with the Lemurians on Mt. Shasta, was written to Dianne Robbins in the year 2000, after Ellis Winton read her Telos book. Dianne has since re-printed her Telos book, which now includes new messages received from Adama in 2008. Her new expanded edition can be found on her website at www.DianneRobbins.com

Ellis P. Winton
    Lemurian Encounter on Mt. Shasta

Beloved Readers,

Let me share with you a very unexpected experience. Twenty-five years ago at a spiritual gathering on Mt. Shasta, three regular looking persons, sitting on a blanket in the meadow beside the trail, waved my companion and myself over to visit.

Friendly and straight forward, they went right to the point. They said they were survivors of Lemuria residing in a city/colony underground, beneath the mountain, where Mt. Shasta has been their home mountain for some 12,000 years.

They had been sent to the surface to investigate the causes of anomalous readings on their "energy meters". They were to report back their findings to their local council of the causes of energy related distortions on their higher-tech-than-ours scanning equipment. They seemed satisfied to agree it was the noted effect of thirty or forty serious spiritual truth seekers chanting and drumming around the campfire for hours early evenings.

Their mission basically done, we settled in for several hours of conversation and their willingness to answer all our questions.

Their abundantly visible acumen and clarity were so striking, we felt like little children finally meeting wise adults. They projected a rich, constant compassion for our predicament as surface Earth dwellers. Their answers and comments, invariably profound, were often also riotously funny. Their warm, but glaring brilliance clearly marked that they were at a state of evolution so far beyond us, that the ordinary human on the surface would appear as to be "off the scale"....(con't in link)

http://onelight.com/telos/wintonellis.htm

So...real? not real? hard to say, does me no harm to think either way. So I think the way I choose and choose the way..- and that's easy!

Enlightened
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 am

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.

Rabindranath Tagore

for drummer
    Did the timeline shift again last night? Mail10

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 am