tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
B.B.Baghor
magamud
bobhardee
Brook
lawlessline
arvan33
Jenetta
malletzky
Micjer
Mercuriel
Carol
mudra
devakas
Sanicle
Floyd
enemyofNWO
monique
burgundia
22 posters

SYRIA NOW

mudra
    mudra

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Empty Re: SYRIA NOW

Post  mudra Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:05 am

Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq

The war on terror, that campaign without end launched 14 years ago by George Bush, is tying itself up in ever more grotesque contortions. On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.

The prosecution abandoned the case, apparently to avoid embarrassing the intelligence services. The defence argued that going ahead withthe trial would have been an “affront to justice” when there was plenty of evidence the British state was itself providing “extensive support” to the armed Syrian opposition.

That didn’t only include the “non-lethal assistance” boasted of by the government (including body armour and military vehicles), but training, logistical support and the secret supply of “arms on a massive scale”. Reports were cited that MI6 had cooperated with the CIA on a “rat line” of arms transfers from Libyan stockpiles to the Syrian rebels in 2012 after the fall of the Gaddafi regime.

Clearly, the absurdity of sending someone to prison for doing what ministers and their security officials were up to themselves became too much. But it’s only the latest of a string of such cases. Less fortunate was a London cab driver Anis Sardar, who was given a life sentence a fortnight earlier for taking part in 2007 in resistance to the occupation of Iraq by US and British forces. Armed opposition to illegal invasion and occupation clearly doesn’t constitute terrorism or murder on most definitions, including the Geneva convention.

But terrorism is now squarely in the eye of the beholder. And nowhere is that more so than in the Middle East, where today’s terrorists are tomorrow’s fighters against tyranny – and allies are enemies – often at the bewildering whim of a western policymaker’s conference call.

For the past year, US, British and other western forces have been back in Iraq, supposedly in the cause of destroying the hyper-sectarian terror group Islamic State (formerly known as al-Qaida in Iraq). This was after Isis overran huge chunks of Iraqi and Syrian territory and proclaimed a self-styled Islamic caliphate.
    Advertisement

The campaign isn’t going well. Last month, Isis rolled into the Iraqi city of Ramadi, while on the other side of the now nonexistent border its forces conquered the Syrian town of Palmyra. Al-Qaida’s official franchise, the Nusra Front, has also been making gains in Syria.

Some Iraqis complain that the US sat on its hands while all this was going on. The Americans insist they are trying to avoid civilian casualties, and claim significant successes. Privately, officials say they don’t want to be seen hammering Sunni strongholds in a sectarian war and risk upsetting their Sunni allies in the Gulf.

A revealing light on how we got here has now been shone by a recently declassified secret US intelligence report, written in August 2012, which uncannily predicts – and effectively welcomes – the prospect of a “Salafist principality” in eastern Syria and an al-Qaida-controlled Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. In stark contrast to western claims at the time, the Defense Intelligence Agency document identifies al-Qaida in Iraq (which became Isis) and fellow Salafists as the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria” – and states that “western countries, the Gulf states and Turkey” were supporting the opposition’s efforts to take control of eastern Syria.

read on: Arrow http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Spot on: "But terrorism is now squarely in the eye of the beholder." and how agendas are played out on a
    battleground with mazes in vast terrains, invisible to most people and many parties clanging and banging in their own little
    faction and facet, fighting "the enemy" which is growing more insubstantial to the eyes but far more dangerous due to that.
    Distrust spawning distrust

West 'ignored Russian offer in 2012 to have Syria's Assad step aside'

Russia proposed more than three years ago that Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad, could step down as part of a peace deal,
    according to a senior negotiator involved in back-channel discussions at the time.

Former Finnish president and Nobel peace prize laureate Martti Ahtisaari said western powers failed to seize on the proposal.
    Since it was made, in 2012, tens of thousands of people have been killed and millions uprooted, causing the world’s gravest
    refugee crisis since the second world war.

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 204810

Martti Ahtisaari said the failure to consider the Russian offer had led to a ‘self-made disaster’. Ahtisaari held talks with envoys
    from the five permanent members of the UN security council in February 2012. He said that during those discussions, the
    Russian ambassador, Vitaly Churkin, laid out a three-point plan, which included a proposal for Assad to cede power at some
    point after peace talks had started between the regime and the opposition.

But he said that the US, Britain and France were so convinced that the Syrian dictator was about to fall, they ignored the
    proposal. Russia sends artillery and tanks to Syria as part of continued military buildup. “It was an opportunity lost in 2012,”
    Ahtisaari said in an interview.

Officially, Russia has staunchly backed Assad through the four-and-half-year Syrian war, insisting that his removal cannot
    be part of any peace settlement. Assad has said that Russia will never abandon him. Moscow has recently begun sending
    troops, tanks and aircraft in an effort to stabilise the Assad regime and fight Islamic State extremists.

Ahtisaari won the Nobel prize in 2008 “for his efforts on several continents and over more than three decades, to resolve
    international conflicts”, including in Namibia, Aceh in Indonesia, Kosovo and Iraq.

On 22 February 2012 he was sent to meet the missions of the permanent five nations (the US, Russia, UK, France and
    China) at UN headquarters in New York by The Elders, a group of former world leaders advocating peace and human rights
    that has included Nelson Mandela, Jimmy Carter, and former UN secretary general Kofi Annan.

“The most intriguing was the meeting I had with Vitaly Churkin because I know this guy,” Ahtisaari recalled. “We don’t necessarily
    agree on many issues but we can talk candidly. I explained what I was doing there and he said: ‘Martti, sit down and I’ll tell you
    what we should do.’

“He said three things: One – we should not give arms to the opposition. Two – we should get a dialogue going between the
    opposition and Assad straight away. Three – we should find an elegant way for Assad to step aside.” UN security council is
    failing Syria, Ban Ki-moon admits.

Churkin declined to comment on what he said had been a “private conversation” with Ahtisaari. The Finnish former president,
    however, was adamant about the nature of the discussion.

“There was no question because I went back and asked him a second time,” he said, noting that Churkin had just returned
    from a trip to Moscow and there seemed little doubt he was raising the proposal on behalf of the Kremlin.

Ahtisaari said he passed on the message to the American, British and French missions at the UN, but he said: “Nothing
    happened because I think all these, and many others, were convinced that Assad would be thrown out of office in a few
    weeks so there was no need to do anything.”

While Ahtisaari was still in New York, Kofi Annan was made joint special envoy on Syria for the UN and the Arab League.
    Ahtisaari said: “Kofi was forced to take up the assignment as special representative. I say forced because I don’t think he
    was terribly keen. He saw very quickly that no one was supporting anything.”

In June 2012, Annan chaired international talks in Geneva, which agreed a peace plan by which a transitional government
    would be formed by “mutual consent” of the regime and opposition. However, it soon fell apart over differences on whether
    Assad should step down. Annan resigned as envoy a little more than a month later, and Assad’s personal fate has been
    the principal stumbling block to all peace initiatives since then.

Last week, Britain’s foreign secretary, Philip Hammond, suggested that as part of a peace deal, Assad could remain in office
    during a six-month “transitional period” but the suggestion was quickly rejected by Damascus.

Western diplomats at the UN refused to speak on the record about Ahtisaari’s claim, but pointed out that after a year of the
    Syrian conflict, Assad’s forces had already carried out multiple massacres, and the main opposition groups refused to accept
    any proposal that left him in power. A few days after Ahtisaari’s visit to New York, Hillary Clinton, then US secretary of state,
    branded the Syrian leader a war criminal.

Sir John Jenkins – a former director of the Middle East department of the UK’s Foreign Office who was preparing to take up
    the post of ambassador to Saudi Arabia in the first half of 2012 – said that in his experience, Russia resisted any attempt
    to put Assad’s fate on the negotiating table “and I never saw a reference to any possible flexing of this position”.

Jenkins, now executive director of the Middle East branch of the International Institute for Strategic Studies, said in an email:
    “I think it is true that the general feeling was Assad wouldn’t be able to hold out. But I don’t see why that should have led to
    a decision to ignore an offer by the Russians to get him to go quickly, as long as that was a genuine offer.

“The weakest point is Ahtisaari’s claim that Churkin was speaking with Moscow’s authority. I think if he had told me what
    Churkin had said, I would have replied I wanted to hear it from [President Vladimir] Putin too, before I could take it seriously.
    And even then I’d have wanted to be sure it wasn’t a Putin trick to draw us in to a process that ultimately preserved Assad’s
    state under a different leader but with the same outcome.” Pushed back into the fire: the refugees who feel compelled to
    return to Syria. distrust spawning distrust

A European diplomat based in the region in 2012 recalled: “At the time, the west was fixated on Assad leaving. As if that was
    the beginning and the end of the strategy and then all else would fall into place … Russia continuously maintained it wasn’t
    about Assad. But if our heart hung on it, they were willing to talk about Assad; mind: usually as part of an overall plan,
    process, at some point etc. Not here and now.”

However, the diplomat added: “I very much doubt the P3 [the US, UK and France] refused or dismissed any such strategy
    offer at the time. The questions were more to do with sequencing – the beginning or end of process – and with Russia’s ability
    to deliver – to get Assad to step down.” (how it shows suspicious politicians growing into their role!)
    At the time of Ahtisaari’s visit to New York, the death toll from the Syrian conflict was estimated to be about 7,500. The UN
    believes that toll passed 220,000 at the beginning of this year, and continues to climb. The chaos has led to the rise of Islamic
    State. Over 11 million Syrians have been forced out of their homes.

“We should have prevented this from happening because this is a self-made disaster, this flow of refugees to our countries in
    Europe,” Ahtisaari said. “I don’t see any other option but to take good care of these poor people … We are paying the bills we
    have caused ourselves.”
    I agree wholeheartedly, very wise words..... we are paying the bills we have caused
    ourselves....

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/15/west-ignored-russian-offer-in-2012-to-have-syrias-assad-step-aside

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:02 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:46 pm

A couple of years ago, an Individual of Interest told me that a War in Syria would be the beginning of all hell breaking loose (or something to that effect). They more recently said that Russian involvement in Syria was extremely dangerous (or something to that effect). They also indicated that Pope Francis was extremely dangerous (or something to that effect). I'm not up to speed regarding international and intergalactic intrigue -- but I suspect that everything of significance is planned and implemented by the Real Powers That Be (Who We Never See) -- so, in a sense, trying to keep-up and/or fight-evil, is probably pointless. Resistance might really be Futile. I've simply turned some of the madness into a religious and political science-fictional speculative-adventure (for better or worse, I know not). Remember Mr. Edgars in Babylon 5?? Remember Dempsey, Thomas, and Sophia in The Event?? I think these sorts of people (and/or other-than-people) really exist. The Rockefellers and Rothschilds probably can't tie their own shoes without permission. The Horror.

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 The-event-80
    SYRIA NOW - Page 8 The-Event-S01x16-25
    SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Exercise-of-vital-powers-03
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:24 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:57 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:30 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:12 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Empty Moderate FSA rebels supported by the US, use alawite civilians as human shields in cages.

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:41 am

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Empty Captured Israeli Flag Officer Sequestered to Prevent Israeli Raid

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:20 am

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=124066

SNIP

"[ Editorial note:  When Elon Shahak was captured on October 18, 2015 by an Iraqi militia special operations unit, he identified himself as a “Brigadier General.”  Two days later, well after Veterans Today broke the story, the Iranian news agency, FARS reported he was only a Colonel while the Jerusalem Post asserted “he is not Benny Gantz,” in their “non-denial-denial” intended to calm General or Colonel Shahak’s captors…JD ]

Satanic Reference during the Interrogation

Captured Israeli Colonel Yossi Elon Shahak from the Golani Brigade exposed Israel’s conspiratorial role in the Middle East Region by citing that ISIS and other terror organizations are enslaved to its orders. Israel was behind the abolishment of the precious historic monuments and the theft of masterpieces in Iraq and Syria.

Moreover, it runs sleeper cells with the cooperation of the treachery coalition to bring to ground what is left from the Middle East. The final goal is total destruction for the emergence of the Satan from the black hole that will rule the world.

Obama-Putin Road map

In the same context, the Vienna accord draws a new Sikis-Pico map as the main players entered the game directly. All countries will have to make painful concessions, and division of Syria and/or Iraq is the worst scenario that will be awaiting the victim and the victimizer.

Further notes from the Shahak interrogation:          

isis_cia_mossadInformation Office of Foreign Affairs Commissioner in the USA Parliament (international) and European Department for Security and information Secretary General Ambassador Dr. Haitham Abu Said confirmed  that the Israeli prisoner captured by the popular army in Iraq on Oct. 19, 2015 Colonel Yossi Elon Shahak, whose military  NO is (AZ 231434)  with sequence (RE34356578765) from the Golani Brigade.

Shahak has been removed from his detention few days ago and moved sequestered .  US International Parliament private sources say that a regional power which is coordinating with the Iraqi popular army in Iraq stood in on the details of Shahak ‘s case before being transferred and has listened to the statements that he made.  "

Continues at : http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=124066
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Empty Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter Su-24; Duma considers severing diplomatic relations and drastic measures

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:49 am

http://L.blogspot.it/2015/11/turkey-shoots-down-russian-su-24-duma.html

"November 23, 2015 -
    RusVesna -
    Translated for Fort Russ by J. Arnoldski

“Severing diplomatic relations with Turkey has been proposed in the State Duma”

In the State Duma, the president of Russia, Vladimir Putin, has been called upon to sever diplomatic relations with Turkey following its shooting down of a Russian Su-24.

Such a request was put before the head of the country by deputies Valery Rashkin and Sergey Obkhov (both from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation). A copy of the request was sent to the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sergey Lavrov. Rashkin and Obkhov earlier proposed that the president sever flight connections with Turkey due to the threat of terrorist attacks.

“The aggression of Turkey once again confirms the overwhelming support of the Turkish Republic for international terrorism, especially the Islamic State, which is a terrorist organization banned in Russia. Signs of this have been clearly manifested before, such as when the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey issued a statement that seven states are unsettled by Russia’s actions in Syria in the framework of the counter-terrorist operation,” the deputies remarked in a letter to Putin. "

Continues at : http://fortruss.blogspot.it/2015/11/turkey-shoots-down-russian-su-24-duma.html

https://www.rt.com/news/323262-putin-downing-plane-syria/

SNIP
    "Turkey backstabbed Russia by downing the Russian warplane and acted as accomplices of the terrorists, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.
    “This incident stands out against the usual fight against terrorism. Our troops are fighting heroically against terrorists, risking their lives. But the loss we suffered today came from a stab in the back delivered by accomplices of the terrorists,” Putin said.

Follow LIVE UPDATES on Russian warplane shot down at Syria-Turkey border

Putin said the plane was hit by a Turkish warplane as it was traveling at an altitude of 6000 meters about a kilometer from the Turkish border. It was hit by an air-to-air missile launched by a Turkish F-16 jet. The crash site is four kilometers from the border. The plane posed no threat to Turkish national security, he stressed.

Putin said the plane was targeting terrorist targets in the Latakia province of Syria, many of whom came from Russia.

Read more
    © Dmitriy VinogradovRussian Su-24 fighter jet shot down over Syria - Russian MoD (VIDEO)
    Russia has for a long time been aware of oil going from Syria under the control of terrorists to Turkey, Putin said. The money finances terrorist groups. "

https://www.rt.com/on-air/
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:01 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:41 pm

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Empty Moret-Battis directed-energy-weapon-dew-downed-russian-metrojet-9268-over-sinai-false-flag-like-mh370-mh17/

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:38 am

https://newsinsideout.com/2015/12/moret-battis-us-directed-energy-weapon-dew-downed-russian-metrojet-9268-over-sinai-false-flag-like-mh370-mh17/

SNIP
    "VANCOUVER, BC – In a NewsInsideOut.com interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, independent scientist Leuren Moret, MA, PhD ABD and military historian Laurens Battis demonstrate how Russian Metrojet flight 9268 was shot down by a U.S. directed energy weapon (DEW) over the Sinai desert. Russian Vladimir Putin and Russian military authorities know this and are using Western disinformation that “there was a bomb aboard the plane” to facilitate formation of the anti-ISIS coalition in Syria. Thus the downing of Russian Metrojet 9268, like that of MH370 and MH17 was a false flag by the United States.

2015.10.31 GRAPH- MetroJet-9268 Flight Recorder Extended Mode-S Data Set - Demonstrating how US DEW downed Metrojet 9268
    2015.10.31 GRAPH- MetroJet-9268 Flight Recorder Extended Mode-S Data Set – Demonstrating how US DEW downed Metrojet 9268
    Summary of the Moret-Battis Interview "

Very ineresting interview
    continues at : https://newsinsideout.com/2015/12/moret-battis-us-directed-energy-weapon-dew-downed-russian-metrojet-9268-over-sinai-false-flag-like-mh370-mh17/
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:16 am

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/isis-fighters-killed-by-kurds-were-members-of-turkish-mit-intelligence-services/

[b]ISIS fighters killed by Kurds were members of Turkish MIT (Intelligence Services)[/b]

We’ve published images before of captured ISIS fighters who were part of the Turkish MIT ( Turkish Intelligence Agency). If you wonder why the Turkish government is refusing to fight the Islamic state, and refusing permission to foreign military bases near the Turkish border. And should there be any confusing as to why Erdogan’s government is shooting at civilian Kurds who are trying to flee ISIS terrorists to safety, here is the answer. This report came in via Twitter from an independent Syrian news agency.

But it doesn’t end here. In June 2014 we reported on a lawmaker’s claim that Turkey is engaged in ISIS’ ability to fund itself:

The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) has been selling smuggled Syrian oil in Turkey worth $800 million, according to Ali Ediboglu, a lawmaker for the border province of Hatay from the main opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP).

Speaking to Taraf, Ediboglu recounted the findings of his research on ISIS activities.

“ISIS is a terrorist organization that poses a global threat, a group that kills recklessly and believes that killing people is a ticket to heaven,” Ediboglu said. “One would expect such a group to engage in certain attacks in Turkey any time. Turkey’s cooperation with thousands of men of such a mentality is extremely dangerous. You can never know what demands they could make to Turkey, a country whose regime they consider to be un-Islamic. No one can guarantee they will not repeat the massacres they commit in Iraq today or carry out similar attacks in Turkey tomorrow.”

Oil revenues

Ediboglu said: “$800 million worth of oil that ISIS obtained from regions it occupied this year [the Rumeilan oil fields in northern Syria — and most recently Mosul] is being sold in Turkey. They have laid pipes from villages near the Turkish border at Hatay. Similar pipes exist also at [the Turkish border regions of] Kilis, Urfa and Gaziantep. They transfer the oil to Turkey and parlay it into cash. They take the oil from the refineries at zero cost. Using primitive means, they refine the oil in areas close to the Turkish border and then sell it via Turkey. This is worth $800 million.”

Is Turkish intelligence helping fighters?
    Ediboglu further stated: “Fighters from Europe, Russia, Asian countries and Chechnya are going in large numbers both to Syria and Iraq, crossing from Turkish territory. There is information that at least 1,000 Turkish nationals are helping those foreign fighters sneak into Syria and Iraq to join ISIS. The National Intelligence Organization (MIT) is allegedly involved. None of this can be happening without MIT’s knowledge.”

Taraf’s earlier report on diesel smuggling

Last Aug. 20, Taraf carried a report headlined “Smugglers riding on a billion dollars.” It reported that Turkish soldiers clashed with and repelled hundreds of horse riders and thousands of foot smugglers at the Syrian border on a daily basis. It pointed out that the biggest fight between the [Syrian Kurdish] People’s Protection Units (YPG) and the al-Qaeda-linked Jabhat al-Nusra in Rojava [northern Syria] was over the revenues from the sale of the region’s petroleum products to Turkey.

The report noted that some 2,000 oil wells exist in the Rumeilan region, which lies on the other side of the border stretching between [Turkey’s] districts of Cizre in Sirnak province and Nusaybin in Mardin province. “The region’s oil is being smuggled to Turkey. The daily amount of smuggled diesel fuel has reached 1,500 tons, which corresponds to 3.5% of Turkey’s consumption,” it added.

These three ISIS fighters were killed and turned out to be members of the Turkish MIT:
    SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Turkish-member-of-mit-isis

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:58 am

Looking at all of the destruction, all I can think of is .... WHY???? What purpose is there in blowing up a whole city let alone country.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

SYRIA NOW - Page 8 Empty Muslim migrants disappearing

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:09 am

http://investmentwatchblog.com/muslim-migrants-disappear-into-germany/

SNIP
    " Good Christmas Eve morning. I’m still reporting from Washington.
    Recently, reports about the chaotic and destabilizing effects the great Muslim invasion is having inside Sweden have surfaced; but the German press has been much more restrained in its criticism, fearing being branded as Islamophobic.
    However, a recent article in the German newspaper Die Welt (the World) warns that after short stays in German “reception centers” thousands of undocumented Muslim immigrants are quietly disappearing into the interior — or abroad without a trace.

Ingo Decker, the spokesman of the Potsdam Ministry of the Interior confirmed that at least 7,000 refugees – the vast majority of whom are military-aged young men – have simply vanished after initially checking into the Brandenburg reception facility.
    He says the government has no idea who these people are because almost none arrive with any sort of proof of their identities.
    “The same guy that is Muhhammad Ali here in Eisenhüttenstadt can be Ali Mohammed a little bit later in Hamburg.”
    According to Robert Spencer, writing in Jihad Watch, the most respected source for tracking the invasion: "
    Continue at : http://investmentwatchblog.com/muslim-migrants-disappear-into-germany/

In Italy some migrants have disappeared too and the police doesn't know their whereabout .
    The EU of the traitors in control .
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:17 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:32 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:48 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:46 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/Suddenly_And_Without_Warning.php

One recent headline on the Drudge Report is RUSSIA WARNS OF 'NEW WORLD WAR' and in the linked story we learn that 'war' in the long-forewarned nation of Syria could easily and rather quickly lead us to 'the end'. Nearly everybody who is reading this knows that in such a situation, the fate of the entire planet will be at stake and worldwide nuclear annihilation and the deaths of a huge percentage of the human species is one highly possible outcome.

Seeing visions of the nation of Syria in a ruinous heap don't come as a surpise to anyone paying attention to unfolding prophecy and the implications of what we're watching today are clear. As we are warned by Steve Quayle in the new SQAlert republished below, 'suddenly and without warning' the entire world could completely change within an instant. If we are not prepared now for what is coming, we may never get another chance to do so.

CONCERNING SYRIA, AND THE COMING WAR OF RUSSIA- VERSUS NATO AND IT'S ALLIES, IN 18 DAYS-

THE EVENT IS UNFOLDING, BUT THE TIMING IS STILL UNCERTAIN( I CANT CONFIRM THE TIMING)-IT'S UP TO EVERY MAN AND WOMAN TO HEAR FROM THE LORD JESUS CONCERNING THIS AND PRAY AND INTERCEDE FOR GODS INTERVENTION IN OUR PERSONAL AND FAMILY LIVES: ITS 3:03 A.M. AS I WRITE THIS-I CAN NOT SHAKE THE WORDS 'SUDDENLY' AND 'WITHOUT WARNING' IN MY SPIRIT-MUSLIM ESCHATOLOGY AND BIBLICAL END TIME EVENTS ARE GETTING READY FOR THE MANIPULATED WW3,WHICH WILL BE USED TO INITIATE GLOBAL WAR AND UPHEAVAL. THESE EVENTS ARE NECESSARY, FOR THE MAN OF PEACE,-THE ANTI CHRIST-TO APPEAR OPENLY ON THE WORLD STAGE.USE ALL AVAILABLE EFFORTS TO SECURE FOOD AND WATER AND OTHER PREP ITEMS NECESSARY FOR YOUR FAMILY THIS WEEKEND-DO NOT TELL SKEPTICAL,NEIGHBORS OR FAMILY MEMBERS WHAT YOU ARE DOING....JUST DO IT! MAY THE GOD OF ALL HEAVEN WHO LOVES YOU BEYOND ANYTHING ANY OF US CAN DESCRIBE, LEAD YOU AND GUIDE YOU AND PROTECT YOU AS YOU REPENT AND TOTALLY SURRENDER TO JESUS AND THE CLEANSING POWER OF THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB- I WILL UPDATE AS I RECEIVE TRUSTWORTHY INFO FROM SOURCES THAT HAVE BEEN ACCURATE IN THE PAST-DONT PANIC,OR FEAR-THANK GOD FOR HIS PERFECT PEACE TO KEEP YOU AS YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE GOD OF VICTORY AND PEACE-PSALM 91-SQ
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:09 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:33 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:45 pm