tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
hobbit
TRANCOSO
mudra
immortalisdolor
Floyd
9 posters

Super moon . Assault on Iraq on same date

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Super moon . Assault on Iraq on same date - Page 2 Empty Re: Super moon . Assault on Iraq on same date

Post  lindabaker Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 am

St. Michael's tower on the Glastonbury Tor. Good one, Mudra. Thanks. Michael holds the South position of the seven directions. Honoring the directions gives us the feeling of centered-ness. South is trust and innocence. These are also known as the shields.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Super moon . Assault on Iraq on same date - Page 2 Empty Re: Super moon . Assault on Iraq on same date

Post  Floyd Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 am

mudra wrote:Super moon . Assault on Iraq on same date - Page 2 Article-1367956-0B40318800000578-693_636x442

Revellers stand beside St Michael's Tower on Glastonbury Tor, Somerset, watching the moon as it is at its closest point to Earth for two decades

Thought you may like it Floyd.
    I think I am inspired for a new banner Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks Mudra..Its a beauty!

Im not prepared to be food for the moon just yet. Its too good to look at!!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 am

lindabaker wrote:St. Michael's tower on the Glastonbury Tor. Good one, Mudra. Thanks. Michael holds the South position of the seven directions. Honoring the directions gives us the feeling of centered-ness. South is trust and innocence. These are also known as the shields.

It is also on The St Michael ley line Linda.
    Cheers.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:33 pm