tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Beren, here is a little gift for you.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Beren, here is a little gift for you. Empty Beren, here is a little gift for you.

Post  Carol Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Beren, here is a little gift for you. Esu
    ESU “JESUS” SANANDA
    This reproduction is from an actual photograph taken on June 1, 1961 in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, by one of thirty archaeologists working in the area at the time. Esu Sananda appeared in visible, tangible body and permitted his photograph to be taken. http://www.wisdomoftherays.com/02-4-11.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Beren, here is a little gift for you. Empty Re: Beren, here is a little gift for you.

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 am

That website looks like album cover from dark dide of the Moon!
    Beren
    Beren

Beren, here is a little gift for you. Empty Re: Beren, here is a little gift for you.

Post  Beren Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks Carol!I see this first time here. What was it for? 
    :-)
    P.S.I can`t put emoticons on Opera... Should I switch? And to which one?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

What would you like to do? Firefox is good. Or do you want to use the image for something?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 pm

It is interesting but people during the history were always tried to picture how Jesus looked like...This one seems nice...
    But his inner beauty is what interests me. 
    :-)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:04 am