tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies

horus
    horus

Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies Empty Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies

Post  horus Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Read this post as it continues, only one part on a empty stomach!
    In the last twenty-four hours I have been shown energies of Cannibalism and may connect to Organ Trafficking and to what is known as 'take-away-food' to what China exports as meat. I am not joking with you, as I type this, the face of the Joker from the movie The Dark Knight showing a mouth covered red blood like a vampire. All these were Asian energies and I found one paper trail leading right back to Abundant Hope Website to the protocol I have as AH Candy & Co. If you know anyone who is a member over there, get them out, they have sold themselves to dark energies. That website is a 'soul catcher' for light-workers. They think Jesus will save them and take them all to a ship, not so. Its 'one-on-one' now with our Creator, you have to save yourself and 'go within' where you will find the real god. Stop following false prophets, it will lead you nowhere; stand tall on your own two feet. You will not find it with a 'gathering cult' following, that's mass suicide.

Jonestown http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
    Heavens Gate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_%28religious_group%29

Not shown in the flesh to be seen, but 'subliminal enough to knowing' equal to being multidimensional and converting the energies once I woke up. This was no 'false energies appearing real' at all, I'm past that stuff. It was very detailed and 99.9% of humanity would not be able to read the underlying frequencies, it took a lot to figure out, going over what I had seen with machinery and ovens and examined showing how the human spirit was being extracted leaving a zombie only good for food-processing. Basically as it showed me, peoples brains on this planet are slowing being cooked by every known device and the mobile phone is part of it and everyone is being processed 'in the now' like sheep who cannot see the light of day to really what’s going on in Disneyland, to become fast-food for the Dark Brotherhood - Reptilians, that is. Do you realize the evil intentions of a mobile phone, just one subliminal program you will not hear and you will be processed like crash-dummies shown on this video. I'm not hear to scare the Jesus out of you, just wake up before its too late. Look carefully at this video showing hints of Human Processing into Meat and Death Camps (railway cars). I work with secret codes!!!

Listen to EVERY WORD of Pink Floyd, note the processing and pause the video at 3:05 and 4:20 and what is Black Pudding to an Englishman, BLOOD!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding
    I leave you with this video, think about what I said.

I open this page to read on the video: Are you a Organ Donor?
    And what does the Head Master say: YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT

Another Brick In The Wall TEXT
    You, Yes You, Stand Still Laddie!

When we grew up and went to school, there were certain teachers who would hurt the children anyway they could
    by pouring their derision upon anything we did
    exposing every weakness however carefully hidden by the kids.

But in the town it was well known that when they got home at night
    their fat and psychopathic wives
    Would thrash them within inches of their lives!

ooooooooooooo, oooooooo, ooooooooooo, ooooooooo, ooooooooo, ooooooooo,oooo.

We don't need no education
    We don’t need no thought control
    No dark sarcasm in the classroom
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!
    All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
    All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

(A bunch of kids singing) We don't need no education
    We don’t need no thought control
    No dark sarcasm in the classroom
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! Teacher! Leave us kids alone!
    All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
    All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

Spoken:
    "Wrong, Guess again!
    Wrong, Guess again!
    If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?
    You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddie!"

[Sound of many TV's coming on, all on different channels]
    "The Bulls are already out there"
    Pink: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!"
    "This Roman Meal bakery thought you'd like to know."

I don't need no arms around me
    And I dont need no drugs to calm me.
    I have seen the writing on the wall.
    Don't think I need anything at all.
    No! Don't think I'll need anything at all.
    All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
    All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.

Last edited by horus on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies Empty Re: Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 am

Il never look at my favourite band in the same way Band

Liver burger with fries and brain ice-cream anyone?? Heh heh
    horus
    horus

Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies Empty Re: Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies

Post  horus Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Floyd wrote:Il never look at my favourite band in the same way Band

You brought out some humor in your energies The Floyd The Floyd The Floyd

Cheers lol!

To readers: The material I have about presant day canniabism will be a link, I will WARN YOU FIRST.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 am

horus wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Il never look at my favourite band in the same way Band

You brought out some humor in your energies The Floyd The Floyd The Floyd

Cheers lol!

To readers: The material I have about presant day canniabism will be a link, I will WARN YOU FIRST.

No problema
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:15 am

cannabisim? afro Candle in the Wind light my fire!
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 am

Be Warned Before You Open This Post: I'm Being Shown Humans Processed Like Sleepy Sheepies Cscantshirt

My presence here is very brief, so listen to me wisely. As Horus, I am the biggest threat to these false gods that you offer prayer to, and if you think you are safe as houses. well, you are very wrong! I was attacked with anal and head probes two weeks ago trying to silence me as my energies are now separating from a dimension facing total collapse. I stormed up a hornets nest of Biblical Proportions. You have no idea what is planned in this world to whom is calling all the shots while you feel so fuzzy in your 3D Comfort Zone. This false god runs your daily life and controls you like Father Xmas (the False Sananda as Baal) who is pushing up roses from six feet under holding a bottle of Coca-Cola in one hand, and totally pissed off at what I am trying to get through to the masses, so its now 'one-on-one' with your Creator, you'll better make up yours minds! You better fight for your own soul survival by going within, its the only way. I'm done and I'm out of here and may end going home to my own Home World, its looking that way as each day passes. You may never get to hear about my story, its because I don't need to hold down any more of this 3D bull-crapp. I want you to read this link below. All the captures images I have, and the Pink Floyd music clip I posted here connect showing human processing as false god-food that you all will become if you think you will be saved by the wrong UFO's during the rapture. I'm being shown a illustration to humanity being beamed up, I will find this last image and post it here for the last time if I can find it.

Given the chance to tell you, my whole story about living in La-La Land of Disneyland, I run at great risk not just to myself, but also my twinflame, so this could be my last post. This Beast has tenticles (testicles) of evil that are so large to remove, it would take a Black Hole to un-create its energy as it eats itself within as a virus, and this may well happen. You have to be your own guide as we are near the goal posts, hold the truth within to who you really are.

I want you to read this link, I just found on AbundantDope (7 March), I just happen to scan the site and this stood out, it covers ever content energy of what I was shown to human processing like cattle going to the slaughter, and to the movie TIME MACHINE (1960) showing humans as food. Your brains will be so dense, you will never feel the pain of knowing. Fear with cattle makes the meat so tough and stringy, so they will gas you to sleep, just like pigs. The mobile phone is all part of this energy with Mirco-Wave ovens. Imagine for one moment, a command that triggers your brain that has been 'micro-wave' chipped already. Think about it, your telepath is now in total control. In a controlled mental state, you will report to your Social Welfare and that was the last time anyone saw you alive, this is Big Brother weeding out the weak ones first and all the way up the gravey-train, get it GRAVE-Y TRAIN. What I share is 100% truth and the next paragraph covers the research material I was going to present to you. It was a TOTAL RECALL dream and I'm from your future.

Documents Reveal TSA Research Proposal To Body-Scan Pedestrians, Train Passengers
    Giving Transportation Security Administration agents a peek under your clothes may soon be a practice that goes well beyond airport checkpoints. Newly uncovered documents show that as early as 2006, the Department of Homeland Security has been planning pilot programs to deploy mobile scanning units that can be set up at public events and in train stations, along with mobile x-ray vans capable of scanning pedestrians on city streets. http://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenberg/2011/03/02/docs-reveal-tsa-plan-to-body-scan-pedestrians-train-passengers/

So, you don't believe me!

Read carefully these words that look the same: Molech & Morlock

By the year 802,701 AD, humanity has evolved into two separate species: the Eloi and the Morlocks. The Eloi are the child-like, frail group, living a banal life of ease on the surface of the earth, while the Morlocks live underground, tending machinery and providing food, clothing and infrastructure for the Eloi. Each class evolved and degenerated from humans. The novel suggests that the separation of species may have been the result of a widening split between different social classes, a theme that reflects Wells' sociopolitical opinions. The main difference from their earlier ruler-worker state is that, while the Morlocks continue to support the world's infrastructure and serve the Eloi, the Eloi have undergone significant physical and mental deterioration. Having solved all problems that required strength, intelligence, or virtue, they have slowly become dissolute and naive. They are described as being smaller than modern humans, having shoulder-length curly hair, chins that ran to a point, large eyes, small ears, and small mouths with bright red thin lips. They are of sub-human intelligence, though apparently intelligent enough to speak, and they have a primitive language. While one initially has the impression that the Eloi people live a life of play and toil-less abundance, it is revealed that the Morlocks are attending to the Eloi's needs for the same reason a farmer tends cattle; the Morlocks use the Eloi for food.

Morlocks are a fictional species created by H. G. Wells for his 1895 novel, The Time Machine. They dwell underground in the English countryside of 802,701 AD in a troglodyte civilization, maintaining ancient machines that they may or may not remember how to build. Their only access to the surface world is through a series of well structures that dot the countryside of future England. Morlocks are humanoid creatures, said to have descended from humans, but by the 8,028th century have evolved into a completely different species, said to be better suited to their subterranean habitat. They are described as "ape-like", with no clothing, large eyes and gray fur covering their bodies. As a result of living underground, they have little or no melanin to protect their skin, and so have become extremely sensitive to light.The Morlocks' main source of food is the Eloi, another race descended from humans that lives above ground. The Morlocks treat the Eloi as cattle, and the Eloi do not resist being captured.

Moloch, Molech, Molekh, Molok, Molek, Molock, or Moloc is the name of an ancient Semitic god, in particular a god of the Phoenicians, and the name of a particular kind of child sacrifice associated with that god.Moloch was historically affiliated with cultures throughout the Middle East, including the Ammonite, Hebrew, Canaanite,[1] Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant. In modern English usage, "Moloch" can refer derivatively to any person or thing which demands or requires costly sacrifices. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlock

Child Sacrifice to Molech
    The view has been advanced that the Molech to whom children were sacrificed had the form of a man but the head of a bull. The image is said to have been heated red hot and the children cast into its outstretched arms, thus to fall into the flaming furnace below. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

I have images that I warned you about. I need you to know what is planned to those who think they will be taken to ships (and chipped). The Third Dimension is about to have a CLOSE DOWN SALE. There will be no OPTIONS and NO BIDDERS of SURVIVORS and one of the reasons I must move on to a better world in the Fifth Dimension. Do not go looking for a young chinese woman being slaughtered, what I found gave me a virus attack some weeks ago. I had hoped to find the website from years ago, I came to me during my recall of this dream, and it was just a 'take-away' energy. These images are not for the faint hearted, frankly I don't know if I still have them. You will reach to the very depth of your soul and ask why is this happening in 2011. This is what I retrieved from a website...

Community-eating human flesh? (Remember what takeaway food means, going to a UFO beam)
    Meat eaters cannibal Society for Women in a remote village in China, every year before Chinese New Year. The village has a rule, if a man wants to marry, they must marry a woman from the village itself. Because women are just used to eat outside only. The presumption of villagers, women should only be eaten from the outside should not be marrying. Haram for them. When before the Chinese New Year, she will be killed and his body will be sacrificed by their citizens. Woman who was kidnapped by the residents will be washed prior to the whole fur dibadannya revoked. Then the woman in the strip tightly bound hand and foot and was taken to place their offerings, and will continue cutting ceremony.

I tried to locate the website I found years ago, but I'm really starting to feel sick to the stomach!
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 pm