tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone?

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone? Empty Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone?

Post  Dream Weaver Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:06 am

Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone? Screwe10

I'm not here to judge someone who wants to rebuild the American dream, but the energies in two dreams were laced with codes. For me to go back into those dreams, something was very fishy, railway tunnels, a building just for what, that can only be the White House and it was near the end of the line. Then the second dream near what must have been a dam that powered electricity. That has to be the Hoover Dam. Add American Joe to Hoover and it becomes Jehovah. That was the first dream, the second in the back ground on a playing field is a person I see like another team player/sponsor, it was Baal from the Stargate SG-1 TV Series.

Believe in what you wish America, Jews are behind the scenes! I just don't see any change in who becomes the President of American, there will always be someone who has the best invested interests in American, only to be copied or cloned and the same scum continues the New World Order. Such detail, showing it was just too easy for him to win. All the drama of him being removed is just properly a cover-up as he slides into office. He has properly been murdered already!

Years ago I has a dream near a power station that runs on coal. This dream had that energy with shale deposits instead of coal. That dream years ago showed the energy of the actor Charlie Sheen looking like Donald Trump. That energy was from ARRIVAL movie showing aliens 'walking backwards' like a reverse speech energy.

I listened to some REVERSE SPEECH from David Oats the morning before going to the Mind-Body-Spirit Show, it was on a Jeff Rense web-link. Jeff sounds like Howard Stern! And what I experienced with that E-Meter, as I observed the needle moving with the interviewer talking, it opened a can of its own worms to the sub-conscious and implanted thoughts. So much of all this is coming together, its showing the program was in operation, just like subliminal 3D images of coca-cola at a 1950's movie. Samples: US 2016 Election http://reversespeech.com/us-2016-election/ The Pope reverse was so evil satanic, and he says, I raped the boy!

Quiet frankly, I am not interested in 3D bull, so in saying that, there is a unquestionably reason why I had these dreams. Even with those bee stings, those bees are keeping well away from me, because I took a negative energy and made it positive with Star Trek: Resurrection showing the wire-frame as bytes of data.

Mother told me, ITS THAT ASSAULT, THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE. (this was the bee-sting). I read material covering these toxins, it was death-threatening. But its crazy, I am immune because I had about 18 stings on each hand when I saved some bees when I was 16. No signs of swelling, only Anaphylactic Shock which is supposed to release adrenaline, but I have nothing to counteract the toxins, I have no ego, only truth. Ego is nothing more that a fear-flight mode that came from a Jehovah gene. If it was a death-threatening situation, I would depart from my body, exit before without any pain or suffering. What happened, was close to it.

The Secret Metro Tunnels

Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone? White-10

The Washington Metro is a subway system that serves the Washington DC area. It "officially" has 106 miles of track serving 86 stations in the District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. Planning for the Metro system began in the 1950s during the height of the cold war. President Eisenhower created a secret rail planning commission that directed the development of a secondary secret underground rail system built alongside the public one.

This secret tunnel system currently connects the White House to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building next door, the New Executive Office Building (NEOB), the bunker under the Blair House, the bunker under the VP Residence at the Naval Observatory, a hotel near the White House, the U.S. Capitol, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, the Pentagon, the State Department, and some other federal buildings in between. There is also a secret train that runs between DC's Union Station and Mt. Weather and is under the protection of the TSA Federal Air Marshals.

Long-term plans call for the expansion of the White House tunnel system to go south past the Pentagon; west past the CIA to Mount Weather; and north past Camp David up to Site R in Pennsylvania. The estimated completion date and exact route of this ambitious tunnel expansion plan remains classified.
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone? Empty Re: Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone?

Post  Dream Weaver Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:49 am

In this world particularly America, we are led to believe in everything. When Obama was campaigning, his energy was coming in very clear with the TV movie LEFT BEHIND. And what has happened with that movie more or less has happened! If you saw the script in these two dreams, it was there. I'm not interested in any elections. I'm like a consciousness-objector. To the Australian Government I am a recorded non-voter period, so why shown me this illustration of evil. It had typical scripts from movies I recognized, from Wag the Dog to White House Down. It showed Jewish Money was Oiling the Machine. I'm not interested in any message that shows currency, or back-handed deals like Nesara! I've been offered a million dollars to shut up! In a world where you don't need currency is light years away from evil. Do your own research on cloning Donald Trump, its interesting. The Apprentice TV series begins to reflect The Devils Advocate movie, shown recently with skyscrapers that house 'legal eagle' practices with a interior looked more like a scene right off a Dracula Stage Set. The American Eagle is really become a Corporate Vulture.

Apart from JFK, every American President has had corporate funding. If the genuine article does not toe the line, clone the new President when he comes to the White House!

The Reverse Speech interview I listened to must be stirring the ether, its now in full view http://nesaranews.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/reverse-speech-what-people-are-really.html. Have the aliens now perfected the reverse speech process. It was the E-Meter test that has drawn me to this conclusion. In one dream I was sitting in a limousine on the left-side behind along side Trump and on his right side was a Jew asking for a $80.000 loan. The Angels In the Outfield (like that movie with Christopher Lloyd) are Fallen Angels behind the scenes, like Baal! Like Old Freemasons.

Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone? Fallen11

The bottom line is the same, they make promises then break them. As for any shift in consciousness, the alien over-lords will be one step ahead of you with enlightenment, prosperity etc. It all sounds still part of the same poop, rebooted. When humanity makes their own shift to become self-empowered and responsible will things change!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone? Empty Re: Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone?

Post  Carol Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:45 am

I too studied Reverse Speech even having one of the recording devices that will play back speech in the reverse. It was pretty fascinating as babies who had yet mastered language could easily be understood in the reverse language.. and later on when young after mastering the language both reverse and forward were identical. In the article I read about Thump, he was consistent where forward and backward came out the same. What you see is what you get. No hidden agenda.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Carol wrote: In the article I read about Thump, he was consistent where forward and backward came out the same. What you see is what you get. No hidden agenda.

Dream On!

Sears and Profits have already laid to claim the last America President will be a black man. Now after a night sleep, I was continuously woken up in my sleep with a bush-fly in my bed with one intention to take me out. It was in the spirit world, It was drone energy, a clone energy showing the severed head of Donald Trump. What does that remind you of? Lord of the Flies, It came from a tick in a box. A tick is something that gets under your skin right! So what is next may I ask, mites, fleas and bed bugs! Or will this dick-head give me the crabs!

So its back to the original plan, I'm not hanging around. As my twin knows so well, I could get hit by a bus, or run over by a train, what are the odds of me getting another bee-string that will prove to be fatal. As my higher-self spoke... "The risks are too great".

The whole plan is about me leaving with my present body, than my lower form, because I am my higher-self and have a greater say than my lower self, and from outside influence from spirits who know little or nothing while they repeating hold people back in 3D. Who knows my self better?

Go on, ask your self the same question!

Manipulation runs rampant and unchecked if you listen to others who don't know the full score, as I discovered. And as I see it, the subconscious programs the unconscious, you are now screwed. And I'm betting after I do my homework Project MKUltra mind programming hits the name square nail on the head and that E-Meter proves it!  I'm going to play this game day-by-day, until a day will occur I will be gone from this incurable world, as Mother said "MAY 13 THREE TIMES". As for me returning with proof of a parallel world, would make me look like a screw-loose-nut-job!

A recent post made by John Kaminski on The Rebel website, March 4th.

Will the long series of America's traitor presidents remain unbroken?

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. —Helen Keller

America will never be well until the truth comes out about World War II, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and the false flag tragedy of September 11, 2001. So, in all likelihood, until that sad day when it finally falls completely apart, the United States of America will never again be well.

Certainly none of the demagogues now campaigning for president in 2016 are willing to reveal the true history of the USA, and how over the last 150 years it has gradually been taken over and plundered by the same ruthless class of power brokers who are now funding, in one way or another, all these deceitful candidates themselves.

I've spent the last ten years trying to convince people that very rich Jewish power brokers have controlled every aspect of American society for more than a century — and I've failed.

It doesn't matter what you say or how much evidence you have. The public clings to denial, shakes its collective head and calls you crazy. Americans have been indoctrinated too well by a lifetime of twisted information produced by Jewish media and by politicians paid by Jews to accept the contention that Jews want to totally control and murder everybody who is not Jewish or not useful to Jews as slaves.

The combined weight of slanted propaganda, virtually all of which is produced by Jews or their lackeys, and the very real fear of fatal consequences — specifically surreptitious murders that can never be solved — keep people in line, heads down, eyes closed, lips sealed real tight.

Their attempt to avoid the kosher killing machine will not last much longer.

Back in 2008, Barack Obama came out of nowhere to win the presidency over a moribund Republican named John McCain, who was so corpselike that the snazzy Obama couldn't help but win. At least Obama had a pulse. His opponent did not.

Enthusiastic supporters cheered Obama's campaign slogan of "Change", with the implication being that he would dismantle and curtail the barbaric activities of his predecessor, George W. Bush, who up until that time had been seriously considered the worst president of all time (at least by me).

Too stupid to control his own government, Bush turned the reins over to the demonic Dick Cheney, who consorted with the most evil people on the planet to murder 3,000 Americans right in the middle of New York City for the simple reason to sell more weapons to everybody in the world, and to use them on people who didn't deserve to be murdered.

With the perspective of a decade and more, the whole world can see now the suspicious actions of U.S. government prior to, during, and following the events of 9/11/2001, and then all the lies that were told to trigger the unjust invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq that followed.

Although he was too stupid to devise the scheme himself, the younger Bush was clearly implicated in the caper in what was probably the greatest lie and definitely the greatest crime in American history.

So we thought all these terrible things would change with the election of Obama, but like a Florida roofing contractor who got paid before he finished the job, things didn't turn out that way.

Obama didn't change anything. Following the worst U.S. president of all time, this unknown, undocumented, secret senator from Illinois, Indonesia and presumably Kenya turned out to be even worse than Bush, suspending basic Constitutional protections and congratulating homosexuals for coming out of the closet and helping to destroy the American family.

And four years later, to the lasting shame of the mental status of Americans, he was re-elected to a second term.

Totally bamboozled by media that have always kept Americans in the dark about what is really going on, after eight years in office the electorate still barely realizes that nothing concrete is really known about Obama, other than that his hatred of white people, which suits his Jewish masters and his Muslim advisers just fine.

The birth certificate he produced was a fraud, people suspect he is married to a transvestite man, the colleges he claims to have attended refuse to release his records, and the circumstances of his rapid rise through the corrupt Illinois political scene have not been concretely documented, or if they have, not widely disseminated.

Obama's negative impact on the moldering carcass of the American republic is incalculable. Bush the Younger began the gutting of Americans' Constitutional protections, but Obama — who concentrated mostly on playing golf and wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on expensive vacations for himself and his family — created unprecedented egregious offenses against the American people, foremost of which was his Executive Order declaring that he could kill anyone he wanted to without charges or a trial, vaporizing the main cornerstone of American freedom.

Moves to arrest Bush and his demonic vice president have been started in the state of Vermont and the nation of Germany, but after the next election, the treasonous behavior of Obama is sure to kindle similar efforts.

And what can be said of the American people who remain so disturbingly hypnotized by their corrupt media apparatus that they have allowed four mentally deranged misanthropes to serve in their land's highest office for a almost 30 years? What does that say about the psychological condition of the U.S. population?

Manipulated and demented

Americans can't take anymore reality-erasing medications because they're already maxed out, and are unable to focus on the fact that their food supply has been poisoned and their medical profession is working assiduously to assure future generations of Americans will be born and raised defective and retarded, making them perfect workers and recipients of welfare who will forever keep quiet in order to receive their benefits.

We can blame the media as much as we like for not telling us the whole truth about these men and what they've really done, but what kind of blame do Americans deserve for allowing Barack Obama to disgrace the office president while the citizens whom he controls do not demand answers to his own false history that he has presented to the world.

Along with Presidents Bush 2, Clinton 1 and Bush 1, their legacy in one of total damage while turning a serviceable republic into a destitute and deranged garbage dump that is falling apart with many of its residents facing starvation, disease and homelessness.

Which leads us to Donald Trump, blowing us kisses from the runaway train he is riding to the White House.

There is still the matter that he could face Hillary Clinton in the general election, and she would definitely represent a continuation of the lying oligarchs who continue to rob and kill us with increasing rapidity were she to win the election, which is entirely possible due to the vote counting corruption that renders the votes of all Americans meaningless relative to the final tally.

Another key fact in Hillary's continuing eligibility for the White House is that a long train of criminal actions by her have been arbitrarily dismissed by our corrupt law enforcement system.

And then there is the thought that it really doesn't matter who wins the general election for president, as Al Gore and John Kerry would have done just as much damage to the world and America as George Bush Jr. did, and John McCain and Mitt Romney would have been just as corrupt and sadistic as Obama, the foreign born man without a history, has been.

Donald Trump doesn't have any of the same issues as these aforementioned criminals have had, but he has many of the same relationships with the top level of the world's power brokers.

Scariest of all, this TV show of a campaign has created the same kind of irrational enthusiasm that bubbled up when the unknown candidate Obama first ran in 2008.

Sure, Donald Trump seems to be a nice guy (although to others, he seems to be a complete fake), and he speaks to some issues that resonate with the downtrodden and disenchanted Americans feeling that their government is enveloped in a giant and smelly cloud of lies. But that's the way everybody felt about Obama in 2008. And look what happened.

This not to say Trump is the same as Obama. But it is to say that closely examining a person's history and credentials should be mandatory for selecting the so-called leader of the free world, particularly since America has turned into (or perhaps always been) a raving monster who does the bidding of the Jewish bankers no matter how many innocent people need to be murdered.

More people are noticing that none of these candidates are speaking about the real issues, which involved tyrannical aggression against people both at home and abroad. Sadly, with the possible exception of Kasich, Trump seems to be the best of a bad bunch.

So that's the case with Trump. Sure, he'll tease around the edge of the 9/11, make fun of Dubya as a totally incompetent liar while his little brother twists in the wind, but now that Jebbie is out of the race, The Donald has set his sights on jailing Hillary, in trapping her in as many of her egregious lies as he possibly can (and good luck to him in that quest), but I'm not sure that's not what America needs at this precarious moment in its disintegrating history.

First and foremost, we need a no holds barred investigation of the 9/11 which will pretty much destroy the American government, because every public official in every office of every branch of government knows it was an inside job, planned by Israel and facilitated by the neocons. It aimed to make the Jewish financier Larry Silverstein a lot of money with the help of Jewish judges and lawyers, and it was designed to give carte blanche to the American military to invade any country it wanted to, all in service to Israel's demonic designs.

And Trump boasts he's going to make America's military stronger, when it already dwarfs the defense forces of any other country in the world? That's Trump promising more mass murder, more collateral damage, more pathological criminality in service to Israel and the rich Jews who control the world.

We have become so deluded by the misrepresentations of our media, our schools and our government that we think a good candidate for president is someone who can ridicule all other candidates out of the field, build a wall along the Rio Grande, and continue to ignore the problems of environmental disaster and the deliberate sabotage of the systems that keep us alive, adhering to the priorities of the Jewish destabilization template by getting ridding of all these proles who are cluttering up the world.

All of America venerates a man who has been backed by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers throughout his life and gotten rich through bankrupting casinos and following orders to turn America into a giant gambling mecca while its people starve in the streets (a Jewish wet dream if there ever was one).

He is the American dream personified, but owned by the nightmare outfit that has ruled and abused the world for more than two centuries.

Lots of people are going to vote for this fun guy who makes them forget that the USA is long dead, a subsidiary of the UN and the IMF. He'll probably still be president when the rest of us are penniless, dead and gone.

Think clearly about our recent history. After 30 years of Jewish hit men in the White House, are you really expecting a white knight to ride into Washington and clean up our country.

Are you smoking crack? If Trump were such a towering figure, don't you realize he'd be dead by now, assassinated just like Kennedy was, if he tried to make headway against the powers that be and stop the madness. He is owned by those people and will not fight them.

But hey, don't let me stop you from voting. As George Carlin once said before they killed him, the people who vote are the ones we can blame for all these problems.

See also

"Who Towers Behind Trump"

by the late Michael Collins Piper

<http://americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/>
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 am

Much of what is in this article I'm aware of. During the past week I viewed a few of the debates and several of the Trump Rallies. Debates were terrible yet the Rally impressive. Of the lot running for office he is the best and not a politician meaning he is not owned by anyone.

I also suspect that he is protected by Divine intervention as there are millions and millions of people praying for him. His rallies pull in thousands of people.. 35,000 at the first one I viewed. There were over 60,000 viewing the rally today and I'm not sure how many were there on site. It was impressive. His plan is logical and well thought out. And there is a tremendous ground-swell of the public following him because they believe he can fix some of the problems the nation is facing. And if NOT him, no else will. They don't have the negotiating skills that Trump has or the global connections.

John Hogue has successfully predicted that past 12 US presidents and predicted Trump for 2016.

The other issue swings back to papa Bush who was involved in the secret government time travel program that sent people into the future to see who the future presidents would be.. it's unlikely he never made it past Obama. Obama has been groomed since he was a child to be president. They've known who all the presidents were going to be since JFK died.. again most likely Bush and Johnson were involved.

With as quickly as the future keeps shifting along with various timelines it's almost impossible to get accurate readings of future timelines. There are trends and there are also interventions planned by the others (off-world entities) who have stepped in and are ready to help humanity out. This information has been made available by several credible sources.

I do wonder about O. Hillary will be indicted which means she will have to drop out of the race. There is also rumor that the GOP will deny Trump the nomination even if he does have the delegates. That would be very, very bad for the GOP and country.

It would not surprise me that the individual who loses his head is O. There is intense hatred toward him at the global level and his trip to Cuba and then Europe afterwards could be a dangerous time for him given how ISIS is focused on him.

I think the entertainment factor for the next 9 months is a 10+. There is going to be so much change going on peoples heads will be spinning like tops. After all this is the end of a 7 year cycle of a 7 year cycle, a Shemitah year that doesn't end until October. One is to expect many significant financial changes during this cycle.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 am

Trump could be the Judas Goat who leads the trusting, gullible and basically cowardly White Americans into the total police state.
    Something with Donald Trump does not 'sit right', shown in two dreams with dark energies, is he just a flawless clone? Judas-10

https://www.johndenugent.com/english/who-towers-behind-trump-cia-and-the-jews-behind-the-newest-false-messiah-for-decades/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:39 pm

As some of you know, I listen to Sherry Shriner each week, mostly because she makes me wrestle with the unthinkable, and because I think she intersperses the "crazy-stuff" with the "good-stuff" (but I don't know which is which). She claims that most major public-figures have been majorly taken-over with "cloning", "soul-scalping", "possession", etc. She claims that the "Real Trump" was "replaced" a long time ago -- and that he is a Jesuit. I frankly don't know -- and I'm pretty-much stopping trying to analyze the "crazy-stuff". She claims that child-abuse and human-sacrifice are common-place in high-places -- but I take everything she says with a sea of salt. She claims that a combination of the Intelligence-Agencies and the Catholic Church run everything -- which wouldn't surprise me (given my SDA background). But if the Church and the Agencies run everything, wouldn't that include the SDA Church?? I still read some of the SDA scholarly-literature (especially on the fringes) but I thought they were highly-compromised in the 1980's -- and I pretty-much stopped attending around 1990 -- but I still feel guilty concerning my non-participation. Sherry speaks of Ron Paul as having been a "White-Knight Politician" as "Controlled-Opposition". Some say that Martin Luther served a similar purpose. Some say the SDA Church is a British-Israel Cult (controlled and financed by MI5 and MI6). Would that make the SDA Church "White-Knight Controlled-Opposition"?? I have no idea if that might be even partially true -- but NOTHING would surprise me at this point.

I'm more burned-out, disillusioned, and despondent than anyone can imagine. I also feel highly supernaturally harassed and oppressed (without me being involved in anything creepy whatsoever). I've tried to post material on this website which leads the RIGHT People close to the truth, without turning them into Rebels Without a Clue. I've recommended "Learning Everything -- Without Doing Anything". Once, as I sat in the Randall Visitor's Center at Loma Linda University -- a lady sitting next to me said "We Never Do Anything". She was referring to a lot of our SDA prophetic-stuff, which when some of it was seemingly being fulfilled, we didn't capitalize on these developments. Others, outside of the church, seem to do a MUCH Better Job in this regard. I guess that's why I've participated in Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon. I have No Idea who I'm REALLY dealing-with on this site -- but it keeps me on my toes -- even though I might mostly be digging my grave (each and every day). My current hypothesis is that we've lived under a somewhat-malevolent one-solar-system government since the Garden of Eden -- but I obviously can't prove it. Anyway, resistance might really be futile, possibly for the rest of this century. I suspect some sort of an Idealistic-Reorganization near the end of the twenty-first century (possibly being completed around AD 2133) but Who Knows?? I frankly think most high-ranking Politicians, Clergy, and CEO's are absolutely-obedient to One Solar System CEO -- but what do I know?? I just want to forget about this nightmare -- and go back to sleep. Good-Night.
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:59 am

So what is this all about then? Today, I pick up on this whole election business is nothing more than drummed up false-flag hype. While everyone is focused on all this, the elite are preparing for a Wormwood possibility. There are too many 'end of day' case scenarios prophesied by the Bible of Lies. I watched part of another video, utter nonsense with so many quotes, passages out of the bible, typical The Lord Will Save You!

Unfortunately, so many humans have bought into these biblical prophecies right into this false reality. What is it going to take, American wants to start a World War no one is buying into. America is becoming a laughing stock Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao  Russia withdraws from Syria, the jobs done! So America nukes itself to save face, so it becomes written and too late.

There must be some truth with my first paragraph, because I'm getting confirmation from the light in my room from Mother.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 pm